Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) (41755 Views)

“my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber / 22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by babygirljoy: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by Ezmans: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
searchng4love:
criminality knows no ethnic coloration, he must be rehabilitated to take over the indigenous Yoruba markets such as Alaba Int'l market
he must first take over mile12 market from Hausa people first
Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by jevic(m): 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
Afonjas and crime always on the news.
Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by cejaypriesty(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Candidlady:
lagos home of thugs thiefs and tinubus

you have a boy child kindly abort that thing.. they bring nothing to this world of ours
Biological clock waits for no one .Stop hating on men .You will need one later in future when you have come to realize the futility of practicing lesbianism .No punt intended though ,I will always remember you in my prayers.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by rolams(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
Why covering his face?
Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by Lingudy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
20yrs
Nawa oo
Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by Spandau: 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Candidlady:
lagos home of thugs thiefs and tinubus

you have a boy child kindly abort that thing.. they bring nothing to this world of ours

Thunder fire your brain! Your blasphemy will be your undoing. So you are smarter than the Most High who created Man male and female.
Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by yahoodetector: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hw didn't wait until May 29th when his "grandpa" would be sworn in with the stolen mandate so he can relocate to Abuja and continue.

We don plan for them here in Abuja.

They will come into the FCT in droves after May 29th to start their thievery which is normal for them in SW but if we catch any of them in the act, we send the person to hell with tyre on his neck.
Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by davidl7: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
They even cover him face?

You know how many people this maggot n him men dey shoot inside traffic everyday?
Re: Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) by Advancedman(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University Students Fight Over Boyfriend / 4 ‘Sexually Charged’ Fulani Herders Rape 4 Female Minors In Jos / Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.