Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) (23621 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / 7 Major Reasons Why Smart Youths & Students Are Voting For Atiku This Saturday / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by SilentEchoes: 11:36am On Mar 16, 2023
Well said πŸ‘πŸΎ
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Chetas81(m): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2023
YOUR TRAGEDY UNDER GOVERNOR SANWOLU IS HERE COMES SECOND TIME AND YOU MUST NOT CRYING FOWL πŸ“
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Aguiyimba(m): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2023
Putindbutt:
Obi started this when he was using kids as the face of his caimpaign, if INEC was up to its responsibilities, Obi would have been in jail for child abuse. And to be honest, worse is happening in SE where school kids were singing Obi kekerenke chants.

Small sense is very important.

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Samogloby: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2023
This is not proper in school environment! I remain PDP and Jando is my candidate. VOTE PDP, VOTE JANDO
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Kaymansion(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2023
cool This is eyeservice and also looking for cheap compensation that would put her in to condemnation grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2023
This is fvckingly wrong in all aspect...

WTF is diz? 😑😑

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2023
Something is seriously wrong with apc

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by XY23: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Putindbutt:

Why won't you be asking me stupid question, you should ask me to give you the video of Obi exploiting kids for election caimpaign or video of opposition voters harassed during election. If only the media would create branch offices in SE and expose the atrocities you hide among yourselves over there than only focusing on Lagos.

Lol. Una done mad finish. Believe it or not, your minds have been reprogrammed, your lives will not remain the same again. Maybe they added a little voodoo to it, but most of you are no longer sane because of your support for one man. Time will tell

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by TOYNEX(f): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Are the students eligible to vote

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by tyinfinity: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Kekerenke obi .if obi can campaign in the church.i see no reason why sanwoolu can campaign in school
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by DonUmeh(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2023
Please can you explain the child exploitation.
Putindbutt:

Why won't you be asking me stupid question, you should ask me to give you the video of Obi exploiting kids for election caimpaign or video of opposition voters harassed during election. If only the media would create branch offices in SE and expose the atrocities you hide among yourselves over there than only focusing on Lagos.

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Preferito(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2023
Putindbutt:
Obi started this when he was using kids as the face of his caimpaign, if INEC was up to its responsibilities, Obi would have been in jail for child abuse. And to be honest, worse is happening in SE where school kids were singing Obi kekerenke chants.

Dem don carry your brain clean nyash... It's so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by SilentEchoes: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2023
meum:
What is really wrong with these Lagos teachers? Recently a pupil was sent home because she wrapped her book with LP poster. Wetin concern underaged kids with voting? These students are not up to voting age. Even if they were, are they in school for political party campaigns?

Let’s stop this thing. They should support whoever they want to support & leave these kids & underaged students out of it

Well said πŸ‘πŸΎ

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by phorget(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Putindbutt:

You can help by creating a media branch in the southeast please.

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by nedekid: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVOy7m9sobo

Reno Omokri should come and see this Video..

And tell me how Neutral the Teachers Are..
Are you minding that charlatan? undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by iamjavadem(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2023
I condemned the student bringing Peter Obi poster to school and will also strongly condemn this. This isn't right
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2023
We as the school environment be.

All this people have refused to just have sense
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by MrColdsweat: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Madmohamed123:
first time you said the truth but I know is not from your Hart

You have fallen for his deception.
That animal usually threaten igbos with losing another 3 million in a civil war.

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by ken6488(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
SANWO-OLU is our choice
No one cares don't force it on others

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by XY23: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVOy7m9sobo

Reno Omokri should come and see this Video..

And tell me how Neutral the Teachers Are..
The supposedly intellectually sophisticated SW in the mud because of one man's ambition. The long term effect will be seen in their future generations. The North is not the most sentimental after all. What a shame of a tribe to the better south. This is a new low, in the name of politics.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Josephkabila12: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2023
Simpleshafee:
This is totally wrong. The Lagos state government should take disciplinary action against the head of that school.
never. This election una never see anything just wait
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2023
Absolute rubbish

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by harmonyglobal: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2023
As long as I support sanwo but this is wrong.
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Josephkabila12: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2023
This is too sweet
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by MrPADDY(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2023
We should declare a solemn assembly for Nigeria. What a country!!!

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by garykoeman: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2023
Beremx:
And APC urchins are mad about a poster used for wrapping a book.
Don't forget that branded books belonging to APC was also shared to the pupils each getting up to six books
Totally unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by RPG2020(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2023
Putindbutt:

Any where belle face grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Menclothing: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2023
Saturday is going to be interesting

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Nato008(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2023
Putindbutt:
I would have loved to ignore ur daftness but to mitigate others from carrying this fake assumption of urs lemme put it right, the song obi kekerenke has been a popular song in the east even before obi or even before he entered politics, it is like a children play song, the sing while playing, when u go to the villages u see children singing it, it has ntin to do with obi... because it was there before him just that his name matched the song

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by AhmedGhost(m): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala. Oya share Dem PVC make Dem go vote πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South-East Senators Caution Nnamdi Kanu On Bail Conditions / Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today / Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.