Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) (23673 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / 7 Major Reasons Why Smart Youths & Students Are Voting For Atiku This Saturday / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by 9ino(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
I wonder how you guys still give Reno Omokri attention in this country. If you all can stop giving him attention he will stop thinking like a senseless child before talking.
BluntCrazeMan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVOy7m9sobo

Reno Omokri should come and see this Video..

And tell me how Neutral the Teachers Are..

2 Likes

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Omoawoke: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

Learn to mention and quote people within your lowly intellect!

Once you see people like me, just don't mention me... No matter how strong the temptation is, just DON'T!

Thank you for your understanding!

Oh yeah of high intellect!
What’s your achievement ??
Eleribu
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by IPDGP: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kill yourself APC is winning Lagos state

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
Simpleshafee:
This is totally wrong. The Lagos state government should take disciplinary action against the head of that school.
I don't understand why they are dragging innocent children into politics... After all these kid's can't vote... Nawa oooo...

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Omoawoke:

Oh yeah of high intellect!
What’s your achievement ??
Eleribu

It's "O ye" not "Oh yeah"! grin

The tiniest of my achievements in life so far will make you weep endlessly and bitterly for wasting your brain cells on stupid things like tribalism!

Grow up and get a proper life! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by blastac: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Peacemaker5128 oya na.. come and complain zi... You have gone ghost mode
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by DanielPat01: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
Like someone rightly said; "you hate to be in the wrong books of obidients, if Obidients carry your matter for head you will hear wiiiiihhhhh!!!!"

Obidients don dig out APC mess. Everything APC and their Supporters accuse Peter Obi of they actually do worse.

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by placeofallure(f): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
I am pro- APC but this is an absolute rubbish. A school should not identify with any political party. This is so wrong and overzealous people like this foolish woman in purple shouldn't be allowed to smear Sanwoolu's pedigree.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Nkemsplendid: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
This is all shades of wrong! Unfortunately she knows she will get a pat in the back sef for it.

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by famology(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
The dynamics are totally different this time. If anyone thinks gbadebo will repeat the feat of obi, he's just a jester
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Omoawoke: 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

It's "O ye" not "Oh yeah"! grin

The tiniest of my achievements in life so far will make you weep endlessly and bitterly for wasting your brain cells on stupid things like tribalism!

Grow up and get a proper life! Thank you.

Mumu, auto correct ..
So na this one u dey carry for head. For your mind u don see mistake to correct.
I type and give no damn about some typos because this place is not an interview ground. Ode Mr intellectual
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Lemmy123(m): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Simpleshafee:
This is totally wrong. The Lagos state government should take disciplinary action against the head of that school.

Same government they're campaigning for?? 😂
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by PecE2Make: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
"One of the Penalties for Refusing to Participate in Politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors"
*PLATO*

"The Wise Who Refused to Rule Should Prepare To Suffer The Rules Of Idiots"
*SOCRATES*

People Who Elect Corrupt Politicians, Impostors, Thieves and Traitors are not Victims.. . But Accomplices"
*GEORGE ORWELL*

A vote is a kind of prayer about the kind of world you want to live in.
*REV. RAPHEAL WARNOCK*

Not voting is not a protest. It is a surrender.
*KEITH ELISON*

If you don't vote, you lose the right to complain.
*GEORGE CARLIN*

Bad governments are elected by "good" citizens who don't vote
*PLATO*

Vote like your rights depend on it as your vote is your voice
*MARTIN LUTHER*

The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all
*JOHN F. KENNEDY*

The ballot is stronger than the bullet.
*ABRAHAM LINCOLN*

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
*MALCOLM*
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Truthdeypain: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
saintrow1:

OLORIBURUKU IBOLANI JAANJAWEED, ibos are the master class of discrimination and tribalism.
onisorire moto loma pa iya e ati baba e
oma toshi kuni
oni dele, omakudanu by this week. oloriburuku werey

It must have taken a special type of cursed womb to have brought forth a curse like you.You are the reflection and representation of a generational curse. That why even after mining your mother's skull and ffucking your sisters rasheedat ati simbiat four times everyday to renew your fetish, Sapa still dey ba tie je.

That's why you take out your worthless life frustrations on innocent and peace loving Igbos, intimidating them with your racist and afonja inspired tribalism. It must be a great tragedy to look yourself in the mirrow (if you have one) and see the reflection of depression and frustration hit you back in the face. My sadness is just that you will die poor and wretched because you are a born Igbophobic racist and bigot and nothing good in life will ever happen to any of your bloodline.
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
Omoawoke:

Mumu, auto correct ..
So na this one u dey carry for head. For your mind u don see mistake to correct.
I type and give no damn about some typos because this place is not an interview ground. Ode Mr intellectual

Tribalism is killing you bro...

There is no way to sugarcoat it!

That's why you are so miserable and intellectually bereft! Seek help and outgrow it!

We are done here... This is my final response to you. Bye!!!
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by saintrow1: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
Truthdeypain:

It must have taken a special type of cursed womb to have brought forth a curse like you.You are the reflection and representation of a generational curse. That why even after mining your mother's skull and ffucking your sisters rasheedat ati simbiat four times everyday to renew your fetish, Sapa still dey ba tie je.

That's why you take out your worthless life frustrations on innocent and peace loving Igbos, intimidating them with your racist and afonja inspired tribalism. It must be a great tragedy to look yourself in the mirrow (if you have one) and see the reflection of depression and frustration hit you back in the face. My sadness is just that you will die poor and wretched because you are a born Igbophobic racist and bigot and nothing good in life will ever happen to any of your bloodline.

whenever you rats are doing something wrong to other people in your side, it is ok with you but when others do the same, you will start crying, eyin oloshi. if I be that teach, I will flog that student into a coma and expel the bastard from that school. the oloriburuku that is getting a fee quality education in Lagos should go to his/her region to continue there.

werey, that is the problem with you scum bags ibolanis, you cursed me and i cursed you back so tell me why are you crying and playing victimisation. oloriburuku like you that is nothing but a product of a baby factory. call out your olosho mother and ask her to tell you how many fulani herdsman Bleep your useless mother, omoale.
look you ibos will continue to march across Nigeria like fulani grows looking for grass to eat. you will all continue to eat crumbs from Yorubas table. we made you bastard, and we will destroy you when the right time comes. oloshi enemy of progress, you and your people will never taste peace in Nigeria. Mumu confused lunatic people, today they will cry for Biafra, tomorrow they will crying for presidency and start dragging another mans land. I don't blame you people, na my Yoruba people I blame, assuming they treat you rats how the northerners treat you people, you wont open your mouth in Yoruba land not to even talk. oloriburuku dirty smelling ibo tribe, poor piss of shit, all your weath is based on crime, noting legitimate about you clowns.
look where ever you are, you will be unfortunate, if you enter road container ma pa e danu, your family and your generations to come will beg to put food on the table. the more you hate and jealous yorubas the more you will remain under yoruba peoples table to eat crumbs. eni dele eyin werey. oloriburuku omo ibo, sango lo ma pa iya e. werey
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Faposky95: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
Putindbutt:
Obi started this when he was using kids as the face of his caimpaign, if INEC was up to its responsibilities, Obi would have been in jail for child abuse. And to be honest, worse is happening in SE where school kids were singing Obi kekerenke chants.

Keep a lid on this...mehn
Who gains if not the poor kids the same government has allowed the price of things like school.paraphernalia to skyrocket.

So it's wrong to have books to write on.
...or the pics force such minors to go to the booth like in the north....?!
Reason
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Lightorder: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
jimyjames:
[sub][/sub]
A video of the school kids in SE singing Obi's name to back up your claims?
this 2023 election really showed me who most typical Lagos Yoruba fellows truly are.

Hateful, shady, dirty players, tribalistic and support evil in broad day light when it favours them.

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Lightorder: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Quest7777:
One of our biggest problems in this country is Lawlessness from Top to Bottom.
People commit crimes with impunity & go scot-free. Until citizens are held accountable for their criminal actions like in developed countries, we will never make real progress.
since they discovered that the currency swap was designed to clip the opposition and not tinubu. They discovered that buhari government is fully behind the election fraud and shenanigans in their favour, they have all gone mad into the street without sense . All I tell people is to keep records of all they are doing or they have done in this 2023.
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Tribal bigots
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by jimyjames(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lightorder:
this 2023 election really showed me who most typical Lagos Yoruba fellows truly are.

Hateful, shady, dirty players, tribalistic and support evil in broad day light
They are doing same thing awolowo did to Zik when NCNC ziks party won the election in Yorubaland , awolowo played a tribal game to turn Yoruba's against zik
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Lightorder: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
jimyjames:

They are doing same thing awolowo did to Zik when NCNC ziks party won the election in Yorubaland , awolowo played a tribal game to turn Yoruba's against zik
it is in the blood. Funny enough, that is what they will first accuse you of

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Mylove55(f): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Beremx:
And APC urchins are mad about a poster used for wrapping a book.
Don't forget that branded books belonging to APC was also shared to the pupils each getting up to six books
this is what the principal wanted to avoid
But you all agree yesterday that the idiotic pig woman should be involved in politics,
That is why this teacher also did what the idiotic pig woman do yesterday
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Smooyis(m): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sanwo-Olu has done a great job in lagos. He should be given another opportunity
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Omoawoke: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

Tribalism is killing you bro...

There is no way to sugarcoat it!

That's why you are so miserable and intellectually bereft! Seek help and outgrow it!

We are done here... This is my final response to you. Bye!!!

You think you are intellectually superior to me…

Heheheh I dey laugh, you know the beauty of this platform is that people whey no sabi can claim what they are not. And you don’t even know the person behind the moniker. Well I’m glad to hide under this moniker and express myself which ever way I damn.

It will shock you that some trolls here are not your mate in any capacity outside.

But guy, calm down… you are a nobody!
And I’ll curse you here like a goat and we can’t meet offline because we don’t belong to the same world.

Eranko radarada claiming nairaland intellect.
I’m sure Seun has a special prize for you. King intellect
I repeat ; You are a nobody!!
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by ufotunang: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Simpleshafee:
...but the students they cannot vote...they are below 18years old and do not have PVC
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by ufotunang: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:
This is totally wrong.

That teacher should be suspended
,.but the students they are below 18 years and cannot vote
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by ufotunang: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
If it's labour party the teacher told the students to support...many people will had shouted and criticize her

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
hahahahhahahah lagos can never be run from anambra
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by RZArecta(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:
This is totally wrong.

That teacher should be suspended
swear by any deity you worship that this statement came from your mind
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by tammie24: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
Simpleshafee:
yen yen yen

Cry us an ocean 😂😂😂
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by tammie24: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
jimyjames:

You are stupid kid , I'm simply asking you to back up your claims with a video of school kids singing Obi's name wtf are you talking about?
you are the one who's stupid here

Like you have forgotten when Obi was using kids to campaign

There's something wrong with you people walahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! / 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) / Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims: Lagos Govt Being Clever By Half - Ogunlana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.