Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) (23680 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / 7 Major Reasons Why Smart Youths & Students Are Voting For Atiku This Saturday / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by jimyjames(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
tammie24:
you are the one who's stupid here

Like you have forgotten when Obi was using kids to campaign

There's something wrong with you people walahi

You are dead stupid, I can't remember obi using kids to campaign, rather I remember obi giving notice to a child he saw at one of his rallies with her mother

I'm still waiting for the video of school children singing Obi's name in south east sh*thead
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by TristanX: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Putindbutt:

Why won't you be asking me stupid question, you should ask me to give you the video of Obi exploiting kids for election caimpaign or video of opposition voters harassed during election. If only the media would create branch offices in SE and expose the atrocities you hide among yourselves over there than only focusing on Lagos.

Oga stop talking rubbish and foaming from the mouth. If u don't have any video evidence to back your claim as the dude said then shut your smelly mouth
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by tammie24: 5:01am On Mar 17, 2023
jimyjames:

You are dead stupid, I can't remember obi using kids to campaign, rather I remember obi giving notice to a child he saw at one of his rallies with her mother

I'm still waiting for the video of school children singing Obi's name in south east sh*thead
the idiot is waiting for an exact video of Peter obi doing the same thing

Did you see Sanwolu there?

You Obidients are just slow and unintelligent modaffukas

Chai
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Goldenxtim: 8:16am On Mar 17, 2023
Putindbutt:
Obi started this when he was using kids as the face of his caimpaign, if INEC was up to its responsibilities, Obi would have been in jail for child abuse. And to be honest, worse is happening in SE where school kids were singing Obi kekerenke chants.

are you really this stupid or your level of foolishness really has not limits...

crowds came out for a rally and a mother brought her child along..and you blame Obi for that also..?

what is wrong with you people..?

how did we get to the point where tribalism, religion and party affiliations now make us tell blatant lies and be stupid..

you are so miserable...your children should not look up to someone like you....
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by jimyjames(m): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2023
tammie24:
the idiot is waiting for an exact video of Peter obi doing the same thing

Did you see Sanwolu there?

You Obidients are just slow and unintelligent modaffukas

Chai
You urchins agbero's behave online like you are in a motor pack

Here is a school teacher campaigning for sanwolu on assembly ground ,

your fellow urchin said in the south east school children were chanting obi kereke whatever , I simply asked for the video of his claims , and you urchins are making noise about it ?
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by tammie24: 6:51am On Mar 18, 2023
jimyjames:

You urchins agbero's behave online like you are in a motor pack

Here is a school teacher campaigning for sanwolu on assembly ground ,

your fellow urchin said in the south east school children were chanting obi kereke whatever , I simply asked for the video of his claims , and you urchins are making noise about it ?
go to school
And be attentive there, una no dey hear
Go back and read his first comment again

Comprehension is a big problem in this country by so called educated people

When you read this time, do it slowly and make sure your brain is functioning properly

Elupee
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by jimyjames(m): 9:17am On Mar 18, 2023
tammie24:
go to school
And be attentive there, una no dey hear
Go back and read his first comment again

Comprehension is a big problem in this country by so called educated people

When you read this time, do it slowly and make sure your brain is functioning properly

Elupee
A video to back up your claims that's all I asked for kid
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by tammie24: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2023
jimyjames:

A video to back up your claims that's all I asked for kid
I see I've been wasting my time trying to explain to a dummy

Typical elupee

What a waste of time
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by jimyjames(m): 9:53am On Mar 18, 2023
tammie24:
I see I've been wasting my time trying to explain to a dummy

Typical elupee

What a waste of time
I need the video of school kids from SE singing Obi kereke simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SIMPLICITY AND HUMILITY! (pic Of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa On Annual Leave In 1963) / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River / Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.