Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) (23631 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / 7 Major Reasons Why Smart Youths & Students Are Voting For Atiku This Saturday / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by SilentEchoes: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Putindbutt:
Obi started this when he was using kids as the face of his caimpaign, if INEC was up to its responsibilities, Obi would have been in jail for child abuse. And to be honest, worse is happening in SE where school kids were singing Obi kekerenke chants.

I get the point that you are trying to point out hypocrisy.

But I'll like to know, as a reasonable and thoughtful human, do you condone or support the teacher's action? 🤔

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by shizzle1: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Putindbutt:
Obi started this when he was using kids as the face of his caimpaign, if INEC was up to its responsibilities, Obi would have been in jail for child abuse. And to be honest, worse is happening in SE where school kids were singing Obi kekerenke chants.
you yaroba pigs are utterly sensless

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Ekemz: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Putindbutt:

Why won't you be asking me stupid question, you should ask me to give you the video of Obi exploiting kids for election caimpaign or video of opposition voters harassed during election. If only the media would create branch offices in SE and expose the atrocities you hide among yourselves over there than only focusing on Lagos.

Oluku

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Kinehap: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2023
I still don't know how some of us reason. Fighting, abusing, cursing and criticizing ourselves on nairaland over politicians that has kept your country in total mess.

Have you ever seen their children coming here to attack or to abuse anyone.

Wise up, knowing that they don't care about you. Their children are enjoying good life outside here. Why you are enjoying lack of money, no electricity, no good hospital, bad road, flooded environment, unemployment, high rate of food items.

Nah juju Dem do una...

2 Likes

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Olam09(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bleeel002:
then shout up and and let people decide through ballot.

Sanwo olu is winning this reelection.. APC will keep ruling Lagos State till it becomes same standard just like Dubai, let them finish Atlantic city first of all. No party is capable of ruling Lagos State. APC has been doing so over 2 decades and since then we can see the development in Lagos.
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by MountHoreb: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
Putindbutt:

I don't know that you are this daft walahi. Anyway I don't expect anything good to come out from your empty skull🤣🤣.
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by shizzle1: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
waynetee:

Those that call it no man's land should go and attack them na... Una never see anything because yorubas get werey pass you.

They are the typical barons, they realistically rule. they have people under them not chest beating.

idiiot. Continue beating your dry, empty, flat chests

Abobaku pigs
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by reddingtonblack: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVOy7m9sobo

Reno Omokri should come and see this Video..

And tell me how Neutral the Teachers Are..

Mumu even tho that is wrong, It inconsequential becos those kids are not eligble voters so worryless and save your energy for weekend
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by saintrow1: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
Asgard13:
Yoruba people will disappear from this thread

Seunmg

What’s your opinion on this …

Like I said tuface is not a name .. but also an identity.

Reno is looking for funds .. he’s on Tinubu balls for money.

We talking pictures used as cover book.. now Yoruba principal..

Will the governor look into this too.

I'm here (Yoruba) and I'm extremely proud of what she's doing, in the east they chased anyone that wants to vote for APC, they attacked people that voted for APC, therefore I'm in support of what this woman is doing. protect the interest of your tribe, state and region. if you don't like it go to hell.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Truthdeypain: 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:
This is totally wrong.

That teacher should be suspended

She's simply doing the work of those who sent her. This is happening all over Lagos state. Its part and parcel of una propaganda machinery, you don't have to feign ignorance. She is just obeying orders from above.

I dey una wassap groups, just so you know. Urchins are the most despicable human beings. Afroracist and tribal skull miners.
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by MountHoreb: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You will always mention Obi because he's far bigger than your past 10th generation, and your next 20th generation Unborn, eediot!

Obi never for once used any kid for campaign.

Labor party has never attacked anybody, or burnt any market.

APC thugs, supporters and workers thinks they are the only ones with temper, when that thing wey una dey find go mature, e go too hot for una.

If they didn't mention Peter obi, their day won't be complete. What Peter obi has achieved, their entire generation born and unborn will NEVER achieve one tenth of it. Just leave them in their delusion.

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by reddingtonblack: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Simpleshafee:
This is totally wrong. The Lagos state government should take disciplinary action against the head of that school.

And who is taking disciplinary actions against all those pastors that dictate there members must vote Peter OBi,

churches running campaigning for any candidate is a breach of constitution, how many churches have being sanction atleast these ones are ineligible to vote and teacher only ask them to tell their parents to vote sanwo olu .. can minors convince their parents who to vote for in this most divisive election
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Putindbutt:

U dey mind those commenting ? Shows alot about Obidients, they lack wisdom, when a pupil was sent away from school for covering books with Obi's poster, it was right but now this is wrong with pupils abi?
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by integrity16(m): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
So that student can force their parents to vote sanwo olu. How would my kids dictate to me who vote for?
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Neckpresser101: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ikea81:

Stop responding to them. It's not their fault. They probably went to one of the Lagos public schools like we are seeing in the video. So imagine the kind of education they had......then you can understand why they reason and speak like they do. It's not their fault really.
Very very sad

They're raised to hate
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by olabright31: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVOy7m9sobo

Reno Omokri should come and see this Video..

And tell me how Neutral the Teachers Are..

This is unbecoming and those involved should be penalized from the headteacher to the woman in the clip. How can we descend to involving our kids in dirty politics

1 Like

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by reddingtonblack: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Beremx:
And APC urchins are mad about a poster used for wrapping a book.
Don't forget that branded books belonging to APC were also shared with the pupils each getting up to six books

You are the one who chooses to be blind here, what is wrong is wrong whether Apc or Pdp, read through comments on this thread you will hardly see anyone commending what the teacher has done, that is the difference between sane Nigerians and Obedient

What the teacher did is wrong but it is inconsequential because even children of today don't listen to their parents why should the reverse be the case
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by bonnyhope: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Eye service people
Those children are not even eligible to vote
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Truthdeypain: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
saintrow1:

I'm here (Yoruba) and I'm extreme proud of what she's doing, in the east they chased anyone that wants to vote for APC, they attacked people that voted for APC, therefore I'm in support of what this woman is doing. protect the interest of your tribe, state and region. if you don't like it go to hell.

Alaaye shut your racist mouth up. Ode buruku!

We are not and can never be like you fake ass hypocritical, twisted and lying, hypocrites, who call themselves accomodators. Ya'll are just evil and nothing but evil. Don't every try and equalise you monstrous beings with us, that propaganda is stale.

Whether on a normal or political day IGBOS are the most peaceful, law abiding and the true hospitable people, everybody knows this, na only empty barrel like una dey always make noise upandan you are hospitable, with all your useless afonja racism and tribal aggressiveness even children are not spared.

Igbos treat strangers better than their own, incase you don't know and this is same for most tribes in the defunct Eastern region. Na only una own these scratches faced beasts, the hitlers of Africa, racism don kill una finish, to the point una dey use nyash reason.

UnrepentantAfonjaRacist Ogun lo ma ba tie je!
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by greggng: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Even though I am voting for gbadebo the lp party ..candidate ..I love the gut of this pdp candidate called jandor...The guy deserve to be a governor...he said we have warned all those that will enter pulling boot and order people to live to stay clear as there will be massive resistance ...as no one has monopoly of violence.. This is the kind of yorubas we want in power in lagos not those in tinubu bandage ...
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Larryndelaw: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
meum:
What is really wrong with these Lagos teachers? Recently a pupil was sent home because she wrapped her book with LP poster. Wetin concern underaged kids with voting? These students are not up to voting age. Even if they were, are they in school for political party campaigns?

Let’s stop this thing. They should support whoever they want to support & leave these kids & underaged students out of it
Go to your Anambra and do the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by zelnababa(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
lolz when una shout eluuupi even in d church una no know abi, make una carry go jare.
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Luckysbab: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You will always mention Obi because he's far bigger than your past 10th generation, and your next 20th generation Unborn, eediot!

Obi never for once used any kid for campaign.

Labor party has never attacked anybody, or burnt any market.

APC thugs, supporters and workers thinks they are the only ones with temper, when that thing wey una dey find go mature, e go too hot for una.

How about the kids you people brainwashed to cry while praying for Obi to win (God's Will to be done)? Including even a blind young girl.
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by luluman: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:
This is totally wrong.

That teacher should be suspended
Just make it go viral.The world should see this.
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sadist teacher
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by ThiefnubuBandit: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Putindbutt:

YOU NEED A BRAIN SURGERY.
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by hmohammed(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Beremx:
And APC urchins are mad about a poster used for wrapping a book.
Don't forget that branded books belonging to APC was also shared to the pupils each getting up to six books

I love this, yorubas have woken up.
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by Omoawoke: 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Asgard13:
Yoruba people will disappear from this thread

Seunmg

What’s your opinion on this …

Like I said tuface is not a name .. but also an identity.

Reno is looking for funds .. he’s on Tinubu balls for money.

We talking pictures used as cover book.. now Yoruba principal..

Will the governor look into this too.

If you don’t like it, go to your village
We are voting for Sanwo olu
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Putindbutt:

Why won't you be asking me stupid question, you should ask me to give you the video of Obi exploiting kids for election caimpaign or video of opposition voters harassed during election. If only the media would create branch offices in SE and expose the atrocities you hide among yourselves over there than only focusing on Lagos.

They asked you for the video....stop singing nursery rhymes
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by ada9ja(f): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
Putindbutt:

What will u say about LP logo?

Una never still get sense

Did Peter Obi ask children to vote him

Did he ask schools in the east not to vote for other parties

LP is about the future which the children are the future ...the kids face represent the future but is totally different from this. Your thinking is not different from this illiterate of a teacher
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by saintrow1: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
Putindbutt:

you are absolutely right, in fact he turned churches into campaign groups and instigate hate towards Muslims. Since democracy returned to Nigeria in 1999, we have had elections without tribal hate but ever since obi came on board, his terrorist organisation ipob hijacked the labour party that other tribes were managing to build up and turned it into a terrorist party to misguiding the gullible youths and express hate towards anybody that does not follow the movement of doom. They insult other tribes, instigating threats and manipulate other tribes culture and history in a bid to establish tribal provocation. without a doubt, this so called peter obi is a devil in human fresh and he must be put where he belongs too. to all those foolish Christians in Nigeria, shame on you. all the non sense biblical prophecies about tinubu were just trash. Christians in Nigeria are sooo deluded and doomed believing that God will answer prayers on democracy. its only in Nigeria or Africa that people come up with all these bullshit. yahoo pastors everywhere and by the way as a redeemed member, I'm disappointed with pastor E.A adeboye but I wont touch much on that.
Re: We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
jimyjames:

You are stupid kid , I'm simply asking you to back up your claims with a video of school kids singing Obi's name wtf are you talking about?

He doesn't have.... They keep accusing Obidients of the atrocious acts they commit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) / President Buhari Departs Abuja For France (photos) / "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.