Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan (24546 Views)

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / Sule Lamido: Wike Made It Clear He Never Wanted To Become VP To Anyone / Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by garykoeman: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Obj didn't picked GEJ, yaradua did.
In 2007 before the PDP primaries, the momentum was with Peter Odili but OBJ begged Odili to step down because presidency must go to the North. The arrangement was for Odili to be vice to whoever will emerge from the North and after 8yrs, Odili will seek for office. But after yaradua emerged, he rejected Odili because he felt Odili will be too strong for him because of his popularity, that was how GEJ was chosen
Yaradua even rejected donald duke then
James ibori was yaradua choice not Jonathan.

"As they agonised over their limited options, Yar’Adua casually asked Ribadu in Hausa, ‘Shi mutumin Delta din nan fa?’ (‘What about the Delta person?’) He probably had forgotten that though not fluent in the language, Obasanjo could follow simple conversations in Hausa. Before Ribadu could muster a response, Obasanjo flared up again. Over his dead body would Ibori be Vice President. Ribadu knew at the time that Ibori had an outstanding case with the Metropolitan Police in London."
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by adioolayi(m): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2023
You are still wondering why we haven't gotten it right as a Nation

Our leaders were not really prepared..we have been dazed mostly, with "accidental" leaders..

Most don't have ideas of why, how , sometimes when then get to their positions .

It's well

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by bonnyhope: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Weak man.. You're the reason why the evil APC gov't had their chance

You voted for change na

We have all seen the changes
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by Bigshots001(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2023
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by mainman7(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2023
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2023
TossTos:
It was luck as usual..
Baba Obasanjo self talk am say it was luck that made him President of Nigeria

That luck will locate me , OP , Nairalanders and Nigerians at large .
The luck will also locate, I want to be the president of either America, Germany, France or Canada.
What God, luck cannot do does not exist.
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by Heavensent01(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2023
abobote:
Jonathan is talking too much these days, he should rest abeg.
We have more pressing issues at the moment

Biafra is your pressing issues when Peter obi stop deceiving himself post court verdict
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by Ayanleke91: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2023
Boost your online sales with our free e-book!

Get "How to Sell Online Without Frustration" the ultimate guide skyrocketing your online sales. Learn the secrets to attracting more customers, selling more products, and streamlining your online business.

Best of all, it's completely free!

Click now to get your copy and start selling more online today!

https:///Emmygraphics

Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by GreSaew: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2023
menesta:
That moment when God is with you
Exactly. He's a good man
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by DonroxyII: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2023
TossTos:
It was luck as usual..

That's why most of them Failed because they were not prepared nor Nurtured the ambition of serving their people at National Level thus they don't have the requisite Maturities to Serve .... They were all Unprepared that's why when they get there they don't even understand the office nor their Job ...

They just make haphazard decisions that Wrecks people as well as Poor decisions at international levels among global Sharks !

Tinubu is a Stoppage to Unprepared Presidency and the hues of I have no shoe ...

You wanna be the President ... Go and Do your Assignments and consultations !

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by spy24(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
ogatboy:

And Buhari that was prepared succedded. When he wanted to remove fuel subsidy, you lots fought against it, he did BVN, you guys insulted him, TSA, you guys called him names, he started confab on restructuring, you guys say he is useless, he proposed sing 6 years term, you guys blackmailed him.

Jonathan had ideas, he was just democratic

Thank you!!

That's how they just try to discredit all his good work with lies
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by Sleekfingers: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mumu Ex president......

President wey woman dey control like toy. ....

If he had done the necessary , Buhari wouldn't have won. The mumu was busy drinking ogogoro up and down ......l
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by Sleekfingers: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Hmmm Jona Jona.. All them ‘I had only one shoe’ that year.. 😂

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Can you imagine?
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by Sleekfingers: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
SmallDick99:
Nigeria's most humble man

Humble , abi mumu.....

He became the president of Nigeria on a platter of gold and diamond......but the idiot failed to do the necessary. He was busy listening to that ugly orangutan called patience Jonathan.......
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by Sleekfingers: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
MadarasBlade:
You're too soft for a man.

Soft abi too dumb
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by smokinloud(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
TossTos:
It was luck as usual..

Amen.
You're going places.
A divine helper will locate you.
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by LegacyB: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
That’s why you destroyed our economy abi?
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by samfrancis1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
udemzyudex:

You're talking to someone who is a former governor?
Why some of una lack common sense for this app.
. And tell me about Anambra state where he govern.. yes Hero beer I remember.. tel me other things …
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by Captain8(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dialpad:
Na so , you eventually became an accidental president.

From Ogogoro to Aso rock .

God bless Nigeria ...
ibidiot
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Obj didn't picked GEJ, yaradua did.
In 2007 before the PDP primaries, the momentum was with Peter Odili but OBJ begged Odili to step down because presidency must go to the North. The arrangement was for Odili to be vice to whoever will emerge from the North and after 8yrs, Odili will seek for office. But after yaradua emerged, he rejected Odili because he felt Odili will be too strong for him because of his popularity, that was how GEJ was chosen
Yaradua even rejected donald duke then

You are well conversant with what played out then. You are right.
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
It’s Tinubu’s turn, may God bless his tenure and may Nigeria prosper under his watch amen.
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by Captain8(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
XTHRONE:
This man should shut up
tell your obi to go on with his business and leave presidency...Jona is advising now, you better take it
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by Lanre1st(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Massiveglory:
If it is not yet your turn to be there, you will not be there. 

They should ring this bell inside tinubu ears.
The consequences of his desperation is a great fall that will be televised

It’s Tinubu’s time, that is why it possible to be declared elected. It’s Obi we should warn to wait for his own time, it will come if only he was destined to be Nigeria President
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by saysoo: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/i-never-wanted-to-become-vice-president-jonathan/
We know you are an accidental President who destroyed the economic foundation with your novice attitude.
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by Captain8(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
OmoOshodi:
The great coward of the county

He never prepared to rule....fate brought it to his feet and he failed woefully even left us with a cow that is ruining lives till date....and passing baton to another disaster about to happen
shut up and take the advice....tell your obi to go on with his business or should go sleep
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by Captain8(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
Tunasco4u:
If only you've say No then,maybe Yar Adua won't have died and maybe Nigeria would have been more better with another Vp beside him. but you came and use your slaying destiny method to kill the man,now see what your VP have caused us cry cry cry
ibidiot, take the good advice from Jona,,,,tell your obi to leave election and go on with his business
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by Captain8(m): 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bfly:
Good Joe should better keep silent these days and not further expose his unpreparedness for that clueless and puppetish governance he subjected us to.
ibidiot, take the advice, even if it pain....tell your obi to go on with his business and leave election
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by zomby(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dialpad:
Na so , you eventually became an accidental president.

From Ogogoro to Aso rock .

God bless Nigeria ...

You are very correct.
Jonathan was so tired and frustrated to the point that he enjoyed cooling down in the evening with some type of alcohol (not sure which type)..The drinking habit became more visible especially when those school girls were kidnapped in the north by Boko-haram. In fact, Jonathan was so out of it, he truly didn't want to win his second term election. If it was up to him, he would have stepped down at the end of his first full term. When INEC announced that Buhari had won, it was like taking off a very heavy load off Jonathan's shoulders...that was why it was extremely easy for him to call Buhari to congratulate him and concede.

I still respect the man as a nice guy who had absolutely no business leading this complicated nation.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by mkoabiola: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sampou.. Timaya's community

As a corper serving in Bayelsa I remembered we did our 4ndurance trekking down to sampou community.

We were told.kt was timaya's village
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by mkoabiola: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sampou.. Timaya's community

As a corper serving in Bayelsa I remembered we did our 4ndurance trekking down to sampou community.

We were told we were told. It ws timaya's village
Re: I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan by XTHRONE(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
Captain8:
tell your obi to go on with his business and leave presidency...Jona is advising now, you better take it

StfU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP / Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today / Valentine Okike Uzo Accused Of Beating His Wife, She Reacts On Facebook. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.