Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,457 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt (6741 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / 17-year-old Model Named Most Beautiful Girl In The World For The 2nd Time (photo / See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by henndukwe18: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2023
Wow, beautiful and loaded
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by SenatePresdo(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2023
marvelck:
Behold the most beautiful girl in Port Harcourt.

Her name is Uk, but her friends call her Ego Oyibo....

The babe is the finest

Checkout her pictures below

Why is she not dark?

I love my women dark, I mean very dark, not even chocolate.

Ocha ka omaka cheesy
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by sageb: 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
marvelck:

The babe is the finest

@Op You need to visit places where you will see pretty women like Woji, Odili road, G.R.A, Orazi , Rumuomasi, etc then you will see that Ego is just average.
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by sageb: 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:
For mile 1 you mean?

She no fine reach my lenubari.

the OP should visit Woji, Odili road, GRA, Orazi, etc he will not call Ego the most beautiful girl in port Harcourt.
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by Omoawoke: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
her body count cannot be less than 150, na dem..
They can bleep anything for one kobo
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
sageb:

the OP should visit Woji, Odili road, GRA, Orazi, etc he will not call Ego the most beautiful girl in a port Harcourt.

Swearz.
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by Exceed15: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
She's ok
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by Jimbadly: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
FuckYourFather:
why is her forehead big like that, if dis one were to be blackskinned eh, hnmm meanwhile that big stomach and saggy breasts can only tell how many kids she has birthed or mude*ed hope she finds a man

Do you even know the meaning of forehead?
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by Bigprick9inches: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2023
marvelck:

The babe is the finest

na this type I dey just like sit out with. Just sit out and that's it
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by obontami: 8:20am On Mar 21, 2023
FuckYourFather:
why is her forehead big like that, if dis one were to be blackskinned eh, hnmm meanwhile that big stomach and saggy breasts can only tell how many kids she has birthed or mude*ed hope she finds a man

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by finallybusy: 1:46am On Apr 07, 2023
Biracial, nothing more. Pot belly, sef. She must like awoof. This type will have five boys on speed dial for free meals and outings. Ebony toned men can never see this type and enjoy peace.
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by Blunttruth: 7:14am On Apr 07, 2023
obinna58:
With all the redpill being preached here this simps keep on failing us

How does her beauty benefit the society? Besides there’s nothing beautiful about saggy breast and protruding stomach with unclear eyes

After you have finished mastubating on the saggy breasts cry.
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by obinna58(m): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2023
Blunttruth:

After you have finished mastubating on the saggy breasts cry.
Not on this pix, it’s not worth my masturbation
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by citywal(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2023
Discover how to escape the friend zone "a curious adult guide"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_tYVQ4hcto

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? / / Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.