Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (6722 Views)

Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) / Guys Can You Please Tell Me What's Going On In This Pictures(X-Rays)? / Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: by boss096(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
How about this, it's a bit long o, bt. its my favorite quote. HERE GOES
Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about his religion. Respect others in their views and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life. Beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by firstking01(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
undecided
Re: by unlimiteddammi(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Woow!! Finally, my first comment. I have to do this on an iLegend thread, respect baba.
Re: by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2016

Re: by Legitman22(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
Let me see how u will handle dis quote. Everyday is a new life to a wise man. Have no anxiety abt tomorrow, focus only on today. Those who does not know how to handle life and it problems die young. Count ur blessings not ur trouble.
Re: by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: by unlimiteddammi(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
iLegend:

Wonderful! You opened your account in 2014. Fear been dey catch you? The soldiers wey dey here strong o! But no worry your power pass them. I opened in 2011, but became active 5 months ago. It's not easy sha!

Just look around and look for sweet troubles, I'll fight for you, but if the person get muscles pass me na you and your younger sister go complete the fight o!

You're welcome, Unlimiteddammi.

Boss, No be small thing o. Ive been viewing as a guest all this while, I no even know say I don register before. This is not my first though I use to have one like that but I got addicted to Nairaland this year.
Re: by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by boss096(m): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
iLegend:

Hahaha. You already said it. Short quote centered on one particular thing is the one I want.
ok how abt. this?

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2016

Re: by unlimiteddammi(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
iLegend:

On May, June and July I was also addicted, but not as much now. The bad news on Front Page makes me feel bad, so I only check FP once or twice a week if I'm free and I don't open pages about Buhari Vs Whoever or "I shot you I die posts." I only read 5% of the posts which are educative and enlightening.

Wait o! Na u dey chyké all these our cute babes? Oh! I remember, this is your first comment. I wish you unlimited Airtel data. Flex!

Lol... I agree that most topics are useless, but i do enjoy the Igbos vs afonjas comment. Thats not all, I dey gbadun your topics too.

I just dey check those babes pix o, I was not able to view them as a guest. Anyone wey go gimme stress I go refer them to you

Boss I go prefer MTN oo, Airtel slow for here.
Re: by unlimiteddammi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
What About This?
*It's hard to be humble when you are always right.
*Don't trust anyone that bleeds for 5 days or more and does not die.
Re: by boss096(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
iLegend:

This is my style of quote. If I counter quote this quote it'll look as if I'm counter quoting myself, but I'll just do it anyways. Different phrasing, but same meaning.

"Courage is the presence of "subdued" fear, because an invaluable cake is at stake"~ iLegend™

As I said earlier, this is my style of quote, so I can't find any loophole YET. Maybe, when I wake tomorrow I'll come up with a better quote.
Wow

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2016

Re: by unlimiteddammi(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
iLegend:

"Keep You're Ego on Check and You'll Realize It's Easy to be Humble When You're Always Right." ~ iLegend™

The second one looks like a riddle or something diabolical to me. Fear dey catch me to alter am.

Lol... It was tweeted by this "Let It Shine" actor. I cant remember his name but he was cyrus in the movie.

I agree with the first quote, you are genius.
Re: by larabae13(f): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wow!! Great quotes! Me likey!!

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
iLegend:
WOW! Come in Here and Try This... [PICTURES]

I was going through a thread about Wakomzy giving a scholarship and I saw a quote discouraging the act of show off, but I didn't like it. I love the opposite of most things in life.

If you do something great show it to the world to inspire others great-to-be men who haven't considered philanthropic works.

Below is the quote and my counter-quote.

I pick great quotes and create counter-quotes.

When I see great quotes from Great Men I immediately have a counter quote for it. I don't know if it's a natural gift or not, but it happens instinctively.

So, I'll teach you how to form inspiring quotes via the use of the 8 Parts of Speech in English. Mostly, the power of "Verbs" and...

For the business minded ones — this is a niche. For me, I have more than 500 personal quotes. I don't plagiarize. If it happens, then it's a coincidence. If you master this thing you can join hands with your friends or a graphic designer to put your quotes in a sexy frame and open a site or a blog for it.

So make una send me great quotes to prove wrong. They can come from the Holy Bible or the Holy Quran, but let's focus more on the ones that are less religious to avoid problems.

As a busy guy, I may not reply ASAP, but I'll definitely reply. (As time permits).

So, post those great quotes that inspire you make I see whether I go fit make u realize say the quote dey wrong or find another angle.

Modify: I only want a short quote and it should be in a picture format. And the quote should not be a multithreaded quote. No one can prove a multithreaded quote wrong, because it has a lot of "stacked" ideas inside. I'm only after a quote with a single idea like think and grow rich, charity begins at home and other single idea quote with 4 or 8 lines. Quotes with multiple ideas are disqualified.
Must confess I missed your posts while I was away. I'm glad you're still here.
Re: by Legitman22(m): 7:50am On Sep 14, 2016
Let me see hw u will handle this one.
1. Everyday for d thief, but one day for d owner.
2. Slow and steady win d race.
3. Pple are like mirrors, they always reflect d same attitude dat they think others have towards them.
4. The more time a relationship btw two pple has to grow and mature, d stronger d bonds of emotional attachment will be.
5. The more positive n beneficial d experience someone has when interacting with u, d greater dat person's desire will be to continue d interaction.
6. U do not get stomach ulcers from what u eat. U get ulcers from d problems dat is eating u.
7. I keep six honest friends they taught me all i knew. Their names are WHAT and WHY and WHEN and HOW and WHERE and WHO.
Re: by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2016

Re: by Deejay1000(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2016
I love all ur threads man ....... lets see if u can decypher this quotes..
1. no one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble.
2. the more you know, the more you realize you know nothing.
3. a friend to all is a friend to none.
4. eat your elephant am okay with my goat. *(this one is my own quote sha).
Re: by thesuave10(m): 9:41am On Sep 14, 2016
Let someone decipher this quote "our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure" grin
Re: by MzzTega(f): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2016
This is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: by larabae13(f): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
iLegend:

ANGRY: Listen, Larabae13, I want to WARN you for the LAST time

that from today you'll call me Sweet Daddy and I'll call you Sweet Mummy.

Hahahahahahahaha. Shéy ya heart being dey beat like say you don offend me! grin
I got your chest pounding fast. Hihihi. I won't do it again!
lolz try again later it wasn't scary at all grin grin tongue
Re: by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by larabae13(f): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
iLegend:

Sweet mummy, list 5 businesses you'd love sweet daddy to open for you after our pink wedding. The price range for each should not be more than 2million for a start.
ok umm lemme see...
1. A beauty shop
2.Ummm *thinking* a gift shop
3. A boutique *i dunno*
4.A bookshop with very good books join it with a cafe for pple to sit nd relax with a book (I love books)
5.A music store with good musics frm old to new
Re: by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / My say On Women's Late Marriage Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.