Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) (52312 Views)

APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' / Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by 9jahotblog: 7:03am On Mar 17, 2023
Billygee2u:

But, Nigeria is a lawless and shithole Country,so he's is above the law and untouchable.
yes soo. Seriously Sanwo Olu should have been arrested by now. Enough of oppression in the land.
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by wasuka14(m): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2023
When it come to social media give it to these eluuPee miscreants to run their wide mouth as they like. They own the space. But we only focus on Alausa not social media. The mistake of the past will be correct tmrw Insha Allahu. God won't shame Ehingbeti, and won't shame eko-ile.
EluuPee will try, but will never take over lagos in whatever means they use.
Sanwo-Olu will complete his 8yrs Insha Allahu. And he will complete all the project he started and do more for Lagos state.

Ellupee can take GRV to Biafra land and making
him gov therehereabouts. Lagos.

9jahotblog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dDUftN9Wyg&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

https://twitter.com/Olanrew98477424/status/1636435699275579420?t=44qmtfgHYxtcUlERgnOXrg&s=19
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Mrhonesty: 7:27am On Mar 17, 2023
Look before you leap. Just 3 brooms held
by those Igbo guys. Watch the video again. Don't be fooled. Remember, Yoruba Christians are not angry with Sanwo-Olu and no Muslim Muslim ticket.
It's a landslide VICTORY for Sanwo-Olu.

quote author=9jahotblog post=121796244]Haa Na Aregbesola strongholds be this. GRV wins March 18th governorship election no doubt. Sanwo Olu the clueless end sars protesters killer are goner. [/quote]
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by highchief1: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2023
seguno2:

Is Desmond Eddiot not from Nollywood
nollywood Dey pass nollywood
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by des4ella(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2023
waynetee:
You're going to waste your own lives, keep uploading pictures.
Life wey u no give person.
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by yahmohy27: 7:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Beremx:
Alimosho is the largest LGA in Lagos.

GRV is coming... 😎😎😎
It's a le ,they are all Igbos
Yorubas are ready for this coming governorship election .Forget all these fake news online o
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by 99persait(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2023
Hungry Apc youth. a won omo ale yoruba jati jati. sanwo all the way.
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Alpharey: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:
grin

All these tricks wont save GRV chinedu from going to Anambra on Saturday.
Headline should be 40 Igbos bought broom and burnt it

The same trick they did during presidential

20 million apc burnt broom and decamped to pdp in sokoto
15Million APC burnt broom and decamped to pdp in kano

Una eyes go clear

See how you are denying your own people just to spite others.
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by BossGerald: 8:09am On Mar 17, 2023
highchief1:
who send am go Dey contest.It’s not nollywood na.he should be ready

What can you do?? Go and chop first
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Onogiede(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2023
babaijebue:
No man born of a woman can stop Sanwo-olu from becoming the governor of lagos state for the second time. I repeat, no man born of a woman can stop Sanwo-olu from becoming the governor of lagos state for the second time.
then you will die before the election start
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by highchief1: 8:13am On Mar 17, 2023
BossGerald:

What can you do?? Go and chop first
bros food no Dey to chop sef
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Iwedunloye: 8:21am On Mar 17, 2023
SisterAnn:
Aregbesola na bahd guy grin

He was brought down to sit on the Chair of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Set of deluded losers…Am sure you don’t even know the name of LP gubernatorial candidate in your state, na Lagos be your head ache.
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by ceaser: 8:30am On Mar 17, 2023
Zikist ideology that can no longer fly. Azikiwe pitted some misguided Yorùbás against Awo's Action Group party at that time despite having been invited into SW Region by Awo himself. This made Azikiwe to be chased back into the SE, having lost the goodwill of the people of SW. This is exactly what is playing out again, trying to put division amongst the Yorùbás.

I'm not sure this time will also be different. Yorùbá political history is well preserved amongst the majority (not the woke ones) that seek to learn from it. Hence this history is available to also guide at this crucial period.

sweetjohn:
There souls are delivered from being further damaged by joining APC.

I told some Yoruba missroad state grabber immigrants that true Lagosians have shine their eyes and they have started queening behind their own but some fools thought otherwise. Today, thousand of true indigenes of Lagos will be voting for GRV this Saturday. Just watch all the Yorubas that hated GRV are mostly missroad, landgrabber immigrants from Osun, Ogun, Etkiti or Ondo but their time and antics is up.

Gbadebo is a true Lagosian and not an immigrants like Sanwolu. He is the most qualified to be governor of Lagos state. For long Lagosians have been sidelined to one corner and scavengers from Ogun and Other part of SW have been syphoning the resources and wealth of Lagos. The money Tinubu has stollen from Lagos no true Lagosians have made such in his or her 100yrs on earth.

The good news is that true Lagosians have the opportunity to reclaim their state back from all this immigrants rascals from SW by supporting one of their own Gbadebo of LP or continued slaving away to this rascals from neighbouring SW state. Reclaiming back your state does not make you guys less Yoruba neither those it make you guys Igbo apologies as this rascals immigrants from SW had made you believe over the years. For it is the right thing to do by reclaiming back your state and governing your state. Lagosains, it is time to begin to put on your thinking cap. For example, there are also large percentage of Igbos in Ogun state. They live happily with their Yoruba brothers. Now a quick thought, why are they not fighting them in Ogun? If truly Igbos want to take SW, why are they not bothered about them in Ogun and other SW states as they do in Lagos. Yea, your guess is correct. It's simply because they want to continue to govern your state and continue to steal from the rich resources of Lagos. They knew very well that the Igbo man always vote competent leader who understood ecomony very well and who will create an enabling environment for businesses to strive. That's the only reason they fight against the Igbos in Lagos. They see the Igbos as a threat to achieve their demonic aim which is to syphon Lagos wealth to themselves.

To the true Lagosians, you now have the power and opportunity to correct this years of stealing, intimidations and ethnic blindfolding in your land by voting your own son Gbadebo of LP as governor or continue to be govern by criminals from Ogun, Osun, and Oyo while turning your own royal father's, the Oba of Lagos to mere puppet and political and ethnic bullying, your eligible sons to govern to outcasts and your children children to touts. Don't be deceived be wise, Igbos are not your problem, Igbos have been respectful and helping to develop your state and also helping you true Lagosians reclaim back your state. The ball to reclaim back your state is now on your court.
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Kennyblank: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2023
babaijebue:
No man born of a woman can stop Sanwo-olu from becoming the governor of lagos state for the second time. I repeat, no man born of a woman can stop Sanwo-olu from becoming the governor of lagos state for the second time.

If no man born by woman can stop Sanwo olu then man and woman born by ceceria operation will stop jide Sanwo olu come 18th March by God grace
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by TruthsFM: 8:46am On Mar 17, 2023
Soro soke generation, GRV wins the March 18th governorship poll
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by kcbaba007: 9:47am On Mar 17, 2023
waynetee:
You're going to waste your own lives, keep uploading pictures.

And you are the person who will waste their lives?.......
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by gloriana(f): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2023
babaijebue:
why is your father not the governor of lagos state, why are u not the governor? Is it that you and your family are not born to rule? It is not a family business, it is not the birth right of only some individuals. Let us stop killing ourselves over nothing. The person you willing to take a bullet for, hope he won't pull the trigger on you if he gets the chance. He has ruled for four years, if the people dont want him, he should allow somebody else to try. It is not a do or die. Ambode was there for only 4 years, he didn't die and lagos did not go into extinction. Let love lead
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2023
ceaser:
Zikist ideology that can no longer fly. Azikiwe pitted some misguided Yorùbás against Awo's Action Group party at that time despite having been invited into SW Region by Awo himself. This made Azikiwe to be chased back into the SW, losing the goodwill of the people of SW. This is exactly what is playing out again, trying to put division amongst the Yorùbás.

I'm not sure this time will also be different. Yorùbá political history is well preserved amongst the majority (not the woke ones) that seek to learn from it. Hence this history is available to also guide at this crucial period.

Shut up you fool. To vote a true Lagosian is division to you animalisitic cheaters. You people are divided already by APC. What happened in Oyo yesterday that Yoruba PDP touts want to anihilate Yoruba APC touts in their numbers, is that also Igbos wanting to cause division?

You idiotic ungrateful immigrants love cheating on true lagosians and notlw they said enough, you are sheding stupid tears and trying to cause war btw Yorubas and Igbos in Lagos as if you guys even has the strength to. The only thing you idiots know how to do is to make noise and burn shops and run away like one big cowards. Stand face to face and fight you can't.
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by bjayx: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
They will wail again as usual

1 Like

Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Namigotalktru: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dafresh:

Guy the condition your APC put us into I can't wast my time and energy reading long notes summarize it in one sentence, otherwise na water you pour for stone

If no tribes other than Ibo can run for positions in Ibo land, not to talk of living in peace then ibos cannot run for positions in other lands not to talk of living in peace there

Shalom

I know you studied and understood my long post. We are watching. Tell them for town hall.
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Dafresh: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
Namigotalktru:

If no tribes other than Ibo can run for positions in Ibo land, not to talk of living in peace then ibos cannot run for positions in other lands not to talk of living in peace there

Shalom

I know you studied and understood my long post. We are watching. Tell them for town hall.

Guy I no read am coz I never chop in my state an Hausa man is a councilor
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Mrmb: 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Namigotalktru: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dafresh:

Guy I no read am coz I never chop in my state an Hausa man is a councilor

What state is that and what is his name? No be with mouth and internet post. Send us the link to his profile
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by AmotekunSW: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

SHUT UP!!! YOU COWARD ONLINE WARRIOR.

Remember I warned you about Saturday?

You Igbos have been crying from that Saturday election till now and you will cry forever. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Donna Duke / MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) / 2023: Tinubu’s Action On Ambode Haunts Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.