Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) (52322 Views)

APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' / Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Princewell2012(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
tianshie:

If dem born your MAMA and PAPA well come out on Saturday with gun and pestle and cutlass, to try snatch ballot box, all of UNA go chest groundnut one by one ni. Oku yin ma sun ni. Eje yin ma san.

Because they did the other one unchanged, that's what's gave him the conference.
This one will be difference
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by PoliteActivist: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
greggng:

We are in a mysterious world ...Power is given by God ...Abiola won but never become president ...God is gonna intervain in such a way that humans can't comprehend ...tinubu has many battle ahead...anything can happen......ie the military can still takeover

Na wa o. I wouldn't believe it if I were not seeing it with my own two eyes.
Tinubu of all people, president of Nigeria! Wow!!
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
If you believe in violence it an old school idea vote your own vote lemme vote my own vote of he sure for you abi na fear you dey fear abi na stage fight you want let us just vote then we settle
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by manmade(m): 12:04am On Mar 17, 2023
waynetee:
You're going to waste your own lives, keep uploading pictures.
are you planning to kill him because he choosed not to vote for sanwolu?
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Noted
They will hear from us on Saturday

SHUT UP!!! YOU COWARD ONLINE WARRIOR.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by bigpastor(m): 12:41am On Mar 17, 2023
Oro or no oro by Oba Elegushi

The die is cast!!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by pacespot(m): 12:53am On Mar 17, 2023
And MC Oluomo is still threatening that anybody who will not vote APC in this election should stay back at their home.

In a state as big as Lagos, you allow one illiterate thug to be threatening una like that. Edo no be Lagos indeed. Someone that una suppose to done arrange correct beating for.

MC Oluomo that cannot even stand well on his two legs is threatening the entire Lagos. I know he has the backing of some police, but not all. Is it those few ragtag urchins he is carrying about to fight that you cannot handle easily yourselves?

They need to beat that MC Oluomo guy and disgrace him like other thugs that have come before him in this election.

If Obidients handled Oluomo very well in this election, police that are always pretending as if they don't see him and his excesses will be forced to intervene.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Lightorder: 1:34am On Mar 17, 2023
babaijebue:
No man born of a woman can stop Sanwo-olu from becoming the governor of lagos state for the second time. I repeat, no man born of a woman can stop Sanwo-olu from becoming the governor of lagos state for the second time.
when i checked , i discovered that you are but a hopeless son of nobody without address. NL has created a platform where gutter rodent like you hide behind the keypad of a techno phone and post rubbish. tomorrow is Saturday already. just keep the date

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Lightorder: 1:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:
grin

All these tricks wont save GRV chinedu from going to Anambra on Saturday.
Headline should be 40 Igbos bought broom and burnt it

The same trick they did during presidential

20 million apc burnt broom and decamped to pdp in sokoto
15Million APC burnt broom and decamped to pdp in kano

Una eyes go clear

we are almost in saturday. shutup and roll your actions

1 Like

Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by waynetee(m): 1:50am On Mar 17, 2023
tianshie:

If dem born your MAMA and PAPA well come out on Saturday with gun and pestle and cutlass, to try snatch ballot box, all of UNA go chest groundnut one by one ni. Oku yin ma sun ni. Eje yin ma san.

Who is this lunatic, Ogun go kill you this week.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Billygee2u: 1:53am On Mar 17, 2023
9jahotblog:
No hope for Sanwo Olu in Lagos State. You can never stop Lagos electorates from choosing the leaders they want in Lagos State. GRV is the people’s choice. GRV wins the March 18th governorship poll.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Billygee2u: 1:56am On Mar 17, 2023
onumadu:
This Lagos elections will kill tribalism once and for all in Lagos.
After this election, any future governship candidate that even hints at tribe instead of competence will be laughed off the stage.
Lagos is the CENTER OF EXCELLENCE, and its governor must be excellent, and not a rent collector for a bullion van thief.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Billygee2u: 1:58am On Mar 17, 2023
9jahotblog:
In a sane country, MC Oluomo should be arrested by now.
But, Nigeria is a lawless and shithole Country,so he's is above the law and untouchable.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Shikini: 2:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Great

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by seguno2: 2:48am On Mar 17, 2023
babaijebue:
No man born of a woman can stop Sanwo-olu from becoming the governor of lagos state for the second time. I repeat, no man born of a woman can stop Sanwo-olu from becoming the governor of lagos state for the second time.

If you have not read Macbeth, please read it.
If you have read it already, please read it again.

Thank me later
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by seguno2: 2:51am On Mar 17, 2023
highchief1:
who send am go Dey contest.It’s not nollywood na.he should be ready

Is Desmond Eddiot not from Nollywood
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by walezy14(m): 4:20am On Mar 17, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Alimosho is the biggest local government in Lagos so anybody that wins here stand a better chance of winning the governorship election

Peter Obi defeated Tinubu here In the presidential election and even won Lagos with wide margin
Quote me vividly, reverse will be the case In gubernatorial election. Sanwo Olu wins
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Charly68: 4:37am On Mar 17, 2023
Aregbe should go and quench the fire that he set .. The fools should know that Sanwo Olu is winning come Saturday.. Lagos must not be allowed to fall into the hands of political neophytes..
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Namigotalktru: 5:11am On Mar 17, 2023
Dafresh:

Are you MC Oluomo?

Go and rest. In every region in this country you have been given areas to flourish. Areas that YOU decide the locals cannot enter or do business.

The day that you give areas of your land locked states to other tribes without m u r d e r i n g them then you can comment on all the MC oluomo’s in Nigeria. And believe me there will be more waiting for you.

If you like I can come state by state and post the areas you have ”taken over” to and even ask locals to present ID card to enter in their own land.

I can also list out the names of all the people especially from the north you have k i l l e d in your areas for no reason but they are northerners.

I also ask that you give us one state in all the SE that has any other tribe running for house of assembly, governor, senate or reps

Until you can do that, you do not have one leg to stand on when locals tell you to respect your position as visitors. Afterall charity begins at home

Shalom
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by rolams(m): 5:20am On Mar 17, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

GRV is a product of the Labour Party so he stands a very good chance with what's on ground

Ok ooo! Till then.
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Diligence: 5:47am On Mar 17, 2023
In as much as free entry & exit characterises Labour Party, it won't be out of place to ask for ultra caution over this last minute membership.

Meanwhile, Let's vote Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour and LIBERATE Lagos State from 23 years slavery, indebtedness,.

VoteAPCOut
VoteLabourParty
EnofIsEnof
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:59am On Mar 17, 2023
Charly68:
Aregbe should go and quench the fire that he set .. The fools should know that Sanwo Olu is winning come Saturday.. Lagos must not be allowed to fall into the hands of political neophytes..
you're a joke

Gbadebo is a true son of Lagos and all the candidates contesting for house of assembly seats are all yorubas and Lagos indigines so stop talking nonsense
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Helgreenluv(m): 6:00am On Mar 17, 2023
9jahotblog:
Dear Governor
@jidesanwoolu

The threats being made by your colleague & co-governor, MC Oluomo, have been noted.

Just drawing your attention to some arithmetic here.

There are 7m registered voters with PVCs in Lagos State. About 1.5m of them came out to vote at Presidential elections.

Your party did not get up to 10% of the vote. What this means is that your colleague cannot boast of up to 200,000 men in his "army", if that.

Now that we expect your colleague to unleash mayhem on Saturday, at least 3 million men and women will be waiting for him and his "army" on Saturday IF he dares to attempt to deliver on his threats.

The result will be very different from what you expect. This is a promise sir.

Warmest Regards,

B.O.G.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BOGbadams/status/1636429222829858816
A bull mastiff on social, in real life an ekuke dog. That's what you are. Go and sit down joor
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Helgreenluv(m): 6:01am On Mar 17, 2023
9jahotblog:
Picture of Olumide Owuru attack by the APC thugs with knife today in Surulere
Stop spreading fake news you goat. Can't you see that it is even on front page on Nairaland that the picture is fake? Ewu Gambia
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Ruthless70: 6:07am On Mar 17, 2023
Beremx:
Alimosho is the largest LGA in Lagos.

GRV is coming... 😎😎😎

No wonder Ur Obi keep dishing out fake statistics....

Ikorodu is the largest now not Alimosho
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by christistruth01: 6:18am On Mar 17, 2023
9jahotblog:
No hope for Sanwo Olu in Lagos State. You can never stop Lagos electorates from choosing the leaders they want in Lagos State. GRV is the people’s choice. GRV wins the March 18th governorship poll.

By Monday Morning your eye go clear when you see Sanwo Olu reelected with a massive Landslide

Of all the People LP could have Presented they choose one who calls Yoruba Afonjaa

LP has an Anti Yoruba Agenda in Lagos

This is just too bad
and only a small sample of what LP has in store for SW people

Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by holaralph(m): 6:27am On Mar 17, 2023
waynetee:
You're going to waste your own lives, keep uploading pictures.
ARE YOU THE NE THAT WILL WASTE THEM OR YOU KNOW SOME PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING TO WASTE THEM.
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Nauttyprof(m): 6:28am On Mar 17, 2023
Beremx:
Alimosho is the largest LGA in Lagos.

GRV is coming... 😎😎😎

I just wonder how he is coming with just few people in someone's compound doing a video to denounce APC. So, you mean these few represent the entire Alimosho?

This is a terrible reasoning
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by Dafresh: 6:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Go and rest. In every region in this country you have been given areas to flourish. Areas that YOU decide the locals cannot enter or do business.

The day that you give areas of your land locked states to other tribes without m u r d e r i n g them then you can comment on all the MC oluomo’s in Nigeria. And believe me there will be more waiting for you.

If you like I can come state by state and post the areas you have ”taken over” to and even ask locals to present ID card to enter in their own land.

I can also list out the names of all the people especially from the north you have k i l l e d in your areas for no reason but they are northerners.

I also ask that you give us one state in all the SE that has any other tribe running for house of assembly, governor, senate or reps

Until you can do that, you do not have one leg to stand on when locals tell you to respect your position as visitors. Afterall charity begins at home

Shalom
Guy the condition your APC put us into I can't wast my time and energy reading long notes summarize it in one sentence, otherwise na water you pour for stone
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by egunna(m): 6:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Onyiridike:

And who won the presidential election?
You think the nonsense declaration will stand?
e stand die. Go and continue ur Biafra or death anthem.
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by BOYS2MEN: 7:01am On Mar 17, 2023
Re: APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2023
highchief1:
who send am go Dey contest.It’s not nollywood na.he should be ready
Just imagine what someone posted in 2023.
Your shame dey do me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Richest States In Nigeria By GDP Per Capita / MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) / Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.