Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele (20220 Views)

Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele / Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) / Act Of Patriotism: Adekoya Commends Officers Of Awa-ijebu Police Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by orazx: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
Putinofrussia:

You are being emotional.Not that I believe your cock and bull story.
All what I stated there is the truth even if it is one Nigeria.
You can only own your ancestral land permanently but the one you bought has a time limit.It is specifically on lease to you.
Being a labourer who works hard for somebody who works smart like the Yorubas does not make you a real hard worker.
Go and read the story of Jacob and Saul.
Yorubas are Jacob and Igbos are Saul.
Reason Yoruba are richer and only Alakija is richer than all the Igbo billionaires.
For decades since independence,the UNDP has always proven this

Yorubas are Jacob and Igbos are Saul..lol Man you need rest…
Did you say Alakija is richer than all Igbo Billionaires.
I quit this Thread for you
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Igbojew: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Never in Nigeria were Nigerians prevented from voting or threatened because they were from a certain region until APC came into power. APC has succeeded in dividing Nigeria. I see Nigeria breaking up before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
Amen oooooo.......I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:36am On Mar 18, 2023
Gangster1ms:
APC must loose in Lagos..
Sanwo olu is nothing but a puppet. That shackle holding and milking Lagos must be freed tomorrow.
He won't lose bro. What a nice article
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Waterbear(m): 1:37am On Mar 18, 2023
mainman7:
This one is an Igbo-brainwashed gullible Yoruba boy. Most Yorubas have already woken up to the satanic Agenda of those deceivers.

See exposed secret of how Labour Party rigged Lagos in last Election. https://www.facebook.com/sunday.adelaja/videos/872880437213208/?mibextid=vPdvX0B5T65af74v

Is like your ear dey pain you. ..
No b ypp the woman talk?
Hire you come attach labor party to this now?
Wicked souls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG May Introduce Tax On Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Gas If…- PPRA / Lai Mohammed Writes Oby Ezekwesili On Chibok Girls (Snapshot) / 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.