Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele (20217 Views)

Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele / Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) / Act Of Patriotism: Adekoya Commends Officers Of Awa-ijebu Police Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by udoka2013: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bros in this contest, who is atowunrinwa and who is omo onile. Think wise before you answer.
helinues:
Awalokan in Lagos state is not for Atowunrinwa
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by LeopardX: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
orazx:

Man you’re weak.
IBB said whenever he wakes up and hear that the Yorubas are beating the Drums of War , He said ‘“I will go back to Sleep””

Lol. Kk. People from your region are known for starting what they can't finish.

Will not say more than that. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by woleabayo(f): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
absolutly true grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by anungangampu: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
Tribalism is giving birth to grand daughters and great grand daughters. Its hard being tribalistic now as clear conscience shows it's one body fighting against itself while holding another who doesn't care what the body is going through.
Adakintroy:
This is civil war..its one thing fighting obi labour.
Its another fighting youruba man labour party. The twist be the wahala.

How do you tell a Yoruba man not to vote in his own state.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Putinofrussia: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
We are afraid because we dont want testing testing governor,ma.Since 1999,Lagos has been growing exponentially.We are Oliver Twist,yes,we want more and they are giving us....Lekki Airport,4th mainland bridge,Red line,Green line etc.Please,we dont want anybody to come and inhibit the growth of Lagos.
SanwoOlu is winning with a landslide.
SanwoOlu has won.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by christistruth01: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
orazx:

Coming from someone who is living in one room face me I slap you.

Before you call me out.

I own houses in Lagos State and I am a landlord in Ogun State.

You can’t have what you have sold

We are begging you to refuse to pay your Land rent so the Owners of Lagos can take back their Land
The Land you are raving over is a Leasehold that can be revoked
The Land still belongs to the Yoruba owners

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
You think Nigerian politicians care about you

It was never about awa lokan but emi lokan for Tinubu
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by OgaTheTop2: 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Putinofrussia: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
orazx:

Coming from someone who is living in one room face me I slap you.

Before you call me out.

I own houses in Lagos State and I am a landlord in Ogun State.

You can’t have what you have sold
No matter where you have your house or land as a non indigene,they are not yours because you cannot take them to your indigenous land or state.
Just use them for sometime and leave them for the Yoruba who leased them to you.
I bet that out of 1000 of visiting land owners,only 2 might have C of O,in which case they are leased to them for 99 years.Moreso,the Yoruba owners can revoke it anytime they like.Even with your C of O.Ask Wike grin
If you dont have C of O,then you are OYO.
You are tilling the ground for your hosts.
Make them happy,they will make you happy.
In short,you have rented the land.
Your rentage can expire anytime. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by press9jatv: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
DUTIES OF THE POLLING AGENTS IN TOMORROW’S ELECTION 🗳

1. Know and write down the Name of the INEC Officials in your UNIT

2. Write down the name of the Unit, Ward and the LGA you are posted to.

3 . Confirm with the INEC officials that the BVAS machine is working effectively.

4 . Ask the INEC Officials to test their password to ensure that it is correct before the election commences.

5. Make sure you confirm the number of Ballot Papers for both Governorship and State House of Assembly is equal to the number of voters in your polling unit.

6. You must inspect and ensure that all relevant materials are available before accreditation begins.

7. If you discover that Ballot Papers are not complete or the Result Sheet provided is not Original, raise Alarm immediately and STOP the voting process until the missing items are provided.

8. Take Pictures and Video Evidences at all times and send it to the LP Situation Room Platform immediately.

9. THE ELECTION OFFICIALS SHOULD NOT MOVE AN INCH UNTIL THE RESULT IS ELECTRONICALLY TRANSMITTED.

10. I wish us well and also to be alive to hear the general results.

PS. Not just the Polling agents. All Electorates should take note too and ensure the process is free and fair.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by orazx: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
christistruth01:

We are begging you to refuse to pay your Land rent so the Owners of Lagos can take back their Land
The Land you are raving over is a Leasehold that can be revoked
The Land still belongs to the Yoruba owners

The lazy Blood in you won’t just come out.
Omo onile , I wonder when you will leave that Job.
Lands are getting finished I wonder where you will sell again.
Maybe BRT lanes.

We the SEs are working hard and you should do that too.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Mylove55(f): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sopotade:
Tinubu is the worst President Elect Select ever
but he has not started ruling over you,
Reserve your cry till next 16yrs if your obi.diot will still be alive

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by orazx: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
Putinofrussia:

No matter where you have your house or land,they are not yours because you cannot take them to your indigenous land or state.
Just use them for sometime and leave them for the Yoruba who leased them to you.
I bet that out of 1000 of visiting land owners,only 2 might have C of O,in which case they are leased to them for 99 years.Moreso,the Yoruba owners can revoke it anytime they like.Even with your C of O.Ask Wike grin
If you dont have C of O,then you are OYO.
You are tilling the ground for your hosts.
Make them happy,they will make you happy.
In short,you have rented the land.
Your rentage can expire anytime. grin

Like I told the other guy.
You are nothing but Omo onile.
Lazy set of people.
Lagos is Nigeria and I am a Nigerian.
I bought the lands with my hard earned money.
I didn’t grab it.
I know you’re still young , you can still make it.
You can’t be unfortunate each time.

Go get a Job

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Putinofrussia: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
orazx:

Maybe BRT lanes.

You dont work as hard as the Yorubas either abroad or in Nigeria.
Petty trading is not working hard but laziness of progressive thought.
In Nigeria,Yorubas are the owners of the highest number of industries,they have the highest number of....Lawyers,doctors,professors,engineers,ict people,musicians etc.
They are the people with the highest number of middle class in the country.
Yorubas are the only Nigerians abroad with mighty and successful multibillion dollars businesses.
Nigerians like Lookman Kas Lawal,Bayo Ogunlesi,Harry Akande,Bode Akindele,Deinde Fernandez etc.
Yoruba are not only hard working but they are majorly smart working.
A very strong affirmation is Ibadan city being more developed than the entire SE even with its old part.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by IpobAntidote: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
Idiot.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by christistruth01: 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
orazx:

Maybe BRT lanes.

Look no need for the long Speech

Tell your Land. Owners you will no Longer pay their Land Rent

So they can cancel your Land Lease

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by abbey621(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
It's all about Lagos, if they don't win Lagos how can LP survive? How would Obi recoup the money spent not only on campaign and election but legal cost as well. Under the pretense of using an original Lagosian, the plan is to take over Lagos and use the funds to build a national party worthy of winning in 2027..... DO NOT FALL FOR THIS CHEAP TRICK......Lagos is the envy of all states in the federation because of continuity, learn from states in the East, where one good leader like Obi is replaced with a slowpoke that ends up setting the state back 100 years......BE WISE LAGOSIANS, JI MA SUN!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by juman(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
4+4=8.
Sanwoolu lokan.
Sanwoolu continue.
He will win by landslide.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by juman(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
My vote for Sanwoolu.
The amiable and competent governor.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Truthshscrazy: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
Interesting
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Putinofrussia: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
orazx:

Like I told the other guy.
You are nothing but Omo onile.
Lazy set of people.
Lagos is Nigeria and I am a Nigerian.
I bought the lands with my hard earned money.
I didn’t grab it.
I know you’re still young , you can still make it.
You can’t be unfortunate each time.

Go get a Job
lol
Truth is bitter.
You cannot own a land by buying it.It always has a time limit.Moreso,it can be revoked anytime but your ancestral land is yours forever.Yorubas own Lagos forever.
The only way you can own a land or place is by conquest.
And you Igbos are mostly cowards.You have gra gra but very cowardly.Ore war makes me laugh.
Tayo Amusan built the largest mall,Polo Mall,in Enugu but he knows that he owns that place just for some years.
A Yoruba man bought land and built Chicken republic in Anambra but he knows that it is for some years.
Igbos,I presume,are the only people who think that when they buy a land,they own it,no sir,it does not work like that.
It is a global thing.Land is precious.No matter what one owns in USA or Britain,that person can be deported and his properties confiscated or revoked but they cannot deport the indigenes.
If you buy a land and you are of good behaviour and conduct,the indigenes might decide to allow you own it for thousands of years.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Emola12(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
Oricha79:
Funny, if you like write from now till eternity. Chinedu Road Viva can never smell that seat. Sanwo eko lekansi.
if I see dis kind comment like this a go just dey laff like say u get pass one vote lol........u will cry blood aswear
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by greggng: 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
This write up further confirm the fact that many yorubas are educated and cannot be manipulated by the devil holding them ransome in lagos... I am glad that a good number of them know that this divide and rule apc is playing in lagos will end this Saturday. A new lagos where the real indigenes will take over the affairs of there land is possible . Vote only gbadebo ....let's teach thus political criminals lesson of there life .
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by MatrixCircle: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dbegining:
Imagine these APC supporters cheering what Oluomo said and even boasting of it.

My advise to ELLU P supporters is don't loose guard o.

Carry self defence weapons and defend your votes and yourselves. Move in groups. Lagos agberos na mouth dem get.

And please if you have a MIFI or Router please carry along for BVAS network issues.

Any PO that did not upload results in real time should not go anywhere and not offline upload o.

And if you are a Corp member and you're working with INEC and you're reading this please confirm the password given to you before leaving INEC office. May we not be unfortunate o.
Since Lagos State police is working with them.
We have decided to fight for our votes.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by orazx: 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Putinofrussia:

lol
Truth is bitter.
You cannot own a land by buying it.It always has a time limit.Moreso,it can be revoked anytime but your ancestral land is yours forever.Yorubas own Lagos forever.
The only way you can own a land or place is by conquest.
And you Igbos are mostly cowards.You have gra gra but very cowardly.Ore war makes me laugh.
Tayo Amusan built the largest mall,Polo Mall,in Enugu but he knows that he owns that place just for some years.
A Yoruba man bought land and built Chicken republic in Anambra but he knows that it is for some years.
Igbos,I presume,are the only people who think that when they buy a land,they own it,no sir,it does not work like that.
It is a global thing.Land is precious.No matter what one owns in USA or Britain,that person can be deported and his properties confiscated or revoked but they cannot deport the indigenes.
If you buy a land and you are of good behaviour and conduct,the indigenes might decide to allow you own it for thousands of years.

You getting it Wrong.
If you claim Nigeria is one then I can buy and own the land.
I am a full Nigerian, so stop being low.
The truth is the Igbos ain’t lazy as your people, they hustle for money and make things yet your people will claim to be the owner of it.
The lands I bought 15 years ago I don’t even think the seller’s children are still alive.
My Dad own a house in Ogun State for over 40 years and still have people in there.
So grow up man.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by babajero(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Zincfingers:
The oblivious clown who wrote this piece is the real definition of 'uncle tom'
and you are the real definition of "uncle mumu".
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Oricha79(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Emola12:
if I see dis kind comment like this a go just dey laff like say u get pass one vote lol........u will cry blood aswear
okay sir, the scores will be settled on Monday morning.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Putinofrussia: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
orazx:

You getting it Wrong.
If you claim Nigeria is one then I can buy and own the land.
I am a full Nigerian, so stop being low.
The truth is the Igbos ain’t lazy as your people, they hustle for money and make things yet your people will claim to be the owner of it.
The lands I bought 15 years ago I don’t even think the seller’s children are still alive.
My Dad own a house in Ogun State for over 40 years and still have people in there.
So grow up man.
You are being emotional.Not that I believe your cock and bull story.
All what I stated there is the truth even if it is one Nigeria.
You can only own your ancestral land permanently but the one you bought has a time limit.It is specifically on lease to you.
Being a labourer who works hard for somebody who works smart like the Yorubas does not make you a real hard worker.
Go and read the story of Jacob and Saul.
Yorubas are Jacob and Igbos are Saul.
Reason Yoruba are richer and only Alakija is richer than all the Igbo billionaires.
For decades since independence,the UNDP has always proven this
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Putinofrussia: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
abbey621:
It's all about Lagos, if they don't win Lagos how can LP survive? How would Obi recoup the money spent not only on campaign and election but legal cost as well. Under the pretense of using an original Lagosian, the plan is to take over Lagos and use the funds to build a national party worthy of winning in 2027..... DO NOT FALL FOR THIS CHEAP TRICK......Lagos is the envy of all states in the federation because of continuity, learn from states in the East, where one good leader like Obi is replaced with a slowpoke that ends up setting the state back 100 years......BE WISE LAGOSIANS, JI MA SUN!
Dont stress yourself.Gbadebo GRV is DOA.
LP is DOA.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by pclever1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nice piece. Very interesting.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by bosstim(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sense is very far from this one
Zincfingers:
The oblivious clown who wrote this piece is the real definition of 'uncle tom'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent / Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / Ishaq Bello Reinstates Ban On Ex Parte And Interim Orders On Political Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.