Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele (20215 Views)

Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele / Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) / Act Of Patriotism: Adekoya Commends Officers Of Awa-ijebu Police Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2023
How insidious and unfeeling the way people screw up locutions and cohere unintended meanings to simple utterances which are in the main quite easy to understand if the heart is pure and the motive sincere! To all speakers of the Yoruba language who would not go out of their way to stir malice and ill-will, what the president-elect meant in his outburst in Abeokuta was very much at variance with the meanings that the malevolent and the wicked now input into it. Recall that the presidential election that would throw up Nigeria's next president was yet months off! So when Tinubu proclaimed that, Emi lo kan, he was speaking as a member of the APC whose turn it was to be presidential candidate in the 2023 elections. Thus it can safely be said that, Tinubu was speaking to the hierarchies of the APC in which, having done so much to help to bring about the Buhari presidency, the next mantle OUGHT to naturally either be his to wrap around his waist or hang around his shoulders. How could a reasonable politician - and I see Tinubu as a reasonable politician - claim Nigeria's presidency as his sole right many months to the elections? In any case, the election, I mean the presidential election, is now over, with the loser and the winner proclaimed, and I see no reason why anyone should cling to a past occurrence and continue to force down our throats their unreasonable preferences and poor choices. Tinubu has claimed the prize and danced off holding the irukere of victory. So it's unwise attempting to force the stable doors shut after the horse had escaped into the wild! At this time, let's learn to rejoice with "Rejoicers," because if we must be truthful to ourselves our wish, despair and regret count for nothing now just as our choices counted for nix going into the last election!
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by LKTJ123(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2023
And this is how you’ll continue crying until after 8 years of emi lo kan angry

towapiv:
Tinubu stolen mandate will be returned
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2023
Abaturat:
All BRT money goes to Tinubu's nephew.
All market levies go to Tinubu's daughter
All billboard levies go to Tinubu's son
All taxes and tolls levies go to Tinubu

When I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I realized Voting Obi is the sensible thing to do

But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Urchin, I still voted BAT

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Injera(f): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2023
Gangster1ms:
APC must loose in Lagos..
Sanwo olu is nothing but a puppet. That shackle holding and milking Lagos must be freed tomorrow.
You will wail and wail until the next election cycle
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by pquaver(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2023
Abaturat:
All BRT money goes to Tinubu's nephew.
All market levies go to Tinubu's daughter
All billboard levies go to Tinubu's son
All taxes and tolls levies go to Tinubu

When I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I realized Voting Obi is the sensible thing to do

But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Urchin, I still voted BAT

@Bolded is make believe.. OBI DID NOT REJECT NADA.. HE ALREADY BOUGHT EVERYTHING WITH ANAMBRA GOVERNMENT MONEY BEFORE LEAVING NOW TOLD THEM WITH MOUTH HE IS REJECTING SOMETHING.. YET SIGN THE SAME THING HE CLAIMED TO LAW.. OGA NA FILMTRICK E DO YOU. DON'T BE ZOMBIE
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Nopretence: 11:31am On Mar 17, 2023
Una never see sumtins Saturday na tomorrow
Dbegining:
Imagine these APC supporters cheering what Oluomo said and even boasting of it.

My advise to ELLU P supporters is don't loose guard o.

Carry self defence weapons and defend your votes and yourselves. Move in groups. Lagos agberos na mouth dem get.

And please if you have a MIFI or Router please carry along for BVAS network issues.

Any PO that did not upload results in real time should not go anywhere and not offline upload o.

And if you are a Corp member and you're working with INEC and you're reading this please confirm the password given to you before leaving INEC office. May we not be unfortunate o.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by seguno2: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2023
Zincfingers:
The oblivious clown who wrote this piece is the real definition of 'uncle tom'

And you are sisi tomtom as well
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Dshocker(m): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2023
The state of Nigeria belongs to every Nigerian, so you can contest or vote where ever and whom ever you want, it is your constitutional right.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by christistruth01: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2023
Zincfingers:
The oblivious clown who wrote this piece is the real definition of 'uncle tom'

By Monday morning your eyes go Clear after Sanwo Olu has Won with a Landslide
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by christistruth01: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2023
Injera:

You will wail and wail until the next election cycle

They will Start another Wailing Tsunami on Monday morning when they have seen the Magnitude of Sanwo Olus Landslide win

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by seguno2: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2023
helinues:
Awalokan in Lagos state is not for Atowunrinwa

🤣🤣

What is Sanwo Olu’s family lineage?
Is he not an atọhunrinwa like his godfather who was a Cotonou houseboy of Iyaloja? Is that not why he is hiding his primary school and secondary school certificates
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Themanleshey: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2023
Massiveglory:
I just watched the video of instigation, threatening and violence unleashed by mc olomo.
I also just saw first hand the destruction of properties and injury to humans that happened in surulere.

Tinubu is a danger to lagos state and Nigeria.
I don't care what you say on sanwolu. Vote out Apc aggressively in lagos state.
Those guys are murderers , criminals and demons that should not exist with humans

Go and fight iPob , unknown gun men and Kanu in your region before you come and preach nonsense in Lagos .

Why you like us pass ourself like dis lol grin

If no be thief wey deh una eye lol .

Lagos money deh ur eye ba ? Kolewerk ! tongue
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by orazx: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2023
LeopardX:

I'm Yoruba and I'm usually amused by how people see us as weak. Lol. Na when proper war start we go know who is a Balógun (warrior) and who is not.

Anything other than that is just empty air.

Man you’re weak.
IBB said whenever he wakes up and hear that the Yorubas are beating the Drums of War , He said ‘“I will go back to Sleep””

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by orazx: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Themanleshey:

Lol you guys been exposed .

Go and fight iPod , unknown gun men and Kanu in your region first before you come and preach nonsense in Lagos .

Why you like us pass ourself like dis lol grin

If no be thief wey deh let una eyes lol .

Logos money deh ur eye ba ? Kolewerk ! tongue

Coming from someone who is living in one room face me I slap you.

Before you call me out.

I own houses in Lagos State and I am a landlord in Ogun State.

You can’t have what you have sold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by seguno2: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Timidangote:
Awalokan in Lagos not Ipob lokan.
Sanwo Lekan Si

Please who is the IPOB on the ballot, since atọhunrinwa sinator Remi Tinubu is not running to be governor
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Themanleshey: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2023
orazx:

Coming from someone who is living in one room face me I slap you.

Before you call me out.

I own houses in Lagos State and I am a landlord in Ogun State.

You can’t have what you have sold

Why didn’t you build it in anambra or Enugu ?
We gave you nice environment to achieve that much and you kuku wan steal everything from us ? grin

Go and preach whatever nonsense to your people in east , as a matter of fact they need you better, leave us alone !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Omoawoke: 11:44am On Mar 17, 2023
Highways:
They are surprised that after all their intimidation, killing, destroying and rigging that Peter Obi was able to win Lagos....

The truth is that Obi winning Lagos wasn't done by the Igbos. The truth is that Lagosians are tired of the drug dealer and his thugs headed by MC OLUMOU and guided by the Lagoon Oba that STOLE that hide Covid19 palliative....

They have already started to intimidate those that will not vote Sanwo, their protector and the Police obviously has been compromised because their only press release was on not coming to the polling unit with dogs.... Whereas they watch as MC olumou threaten Igbos and anyone that will not vote for Sanwo on the election day...

In sane clime MC OLUMOU should be detained until the election elapses but that will not happen..... MC OLUMOU and his boys will still cause mayhem on that day and obviously kill people that day and nothing will happen....

Shame on anyone supporting these evil.... May they swallow your unborn generation

Peter obi winning Lagos seems to be the biggest achievement of Igbos
And the ecstasy will only last 3 weeks and about to come to an end tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Bleeel002: 11:46am On Mar 17, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Never in Nigeria were Nigerians prevented from voting or threatened because they were from a certain region until APC came into power. APC has succeeded in dividing Nigeria. I see Nigeria breaking up before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
And that is why we are experiencing an unprecedented suffering in Nigeria. God will surely deliver us from them
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by fredoooooo: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2023
XY23:

Lol. Good thing is the much touted yoruba sophisticated have been laid bare by BAT. Most of you are nothing but thugs, regardless of education. We in the SS are watching. We know who to align with when shit hits the roof. Bunch tribalistic and egoistic human beings of the 21st century. Tueh!
Bush baby ...Cry !!!!
Obituarist .... die !!!
Obingoes ..... Bark !!!
If you like partner dead bodies , that's ya problem.
Remember to bring ya educated and non educated phools with you
grin cheesy
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Highways: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

Peter obi winning Lagos seems to be the biggest achievement of Igbos
And the ecstasy will only last 3 weeks and about to come to an end tomorrow

Igbos didn't win Lagos.... Nigerians won a drug dealer... The only thing in the brains of urchin is tribalism... Reason why you can't comprehend

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by LookinguntoGod: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2023
Lagos APC day of reckoning is nearer. I can't wait to jubilate with d Eeeeeeluuuuuuu PEEEEEEE.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by orazx: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2023
Themanleshey:

Why didn’t you build it in anambra or Enugu ?
We gave you nice environment to achieve that much and you kuku wan steal everything from us ? grin

Go and preach whatever nonsense to your people in east , as a matter of fact they need you better, leave us alone !

The Easterners wants to Leave Nigeria. I am sure you’re aware of that.
Your Government is too scared. They know they can’t do it without them.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Best write-up ever. Some Yoruba Muslim are dissapointed.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Adakintroy: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2023
This is civil war..its one thing fighting obi labour.
Its another fighting youruba man labour party. The twist be the wahala.

How do you tell a Yoruba man not to vote in his own state.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Larrydollarz(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2023
Sanwo Olu tried in Lagos but at the end of the day he's a puppet.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Tektronics12: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2023
We Can't Wait. At Least, there Would be Respect and you Would need Visa to Enter Lagos, Nigeria.
FalseProphet1:
Never in Nigeria were Nigerians prevented from voting or threatened because they were from a certain region until APC came into power. APC has succeeded in dividing Nigeria. I see Nigeria breaking up before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Whois(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Conspiracy theorist, what agenda is that?

mainman7:
This one is an Igbo-brainwashed gullible Yoruba boy. Most Yorubas have already woken up to the satanic Agenda of those deceivers.

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Juniorangel(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
If APC loose Lagos... then APC is dead just like PDP, that is why you see all these threats and thuggery. The battle for Lagos will be bloody... Let's watch and see Thank God am not in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Zincfingers: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
christistruth01:

By Monday morning your eyes go Clear after Sanwo Olu has Won with a Landslide
Are you dyslexic ?
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by anungangampu: 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
So men can write and think this way.. My body is shiverring reading all this. Seems not all conscience are dead.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Achor1111(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dbegining:
Imagine these APC supporters cheering what Oluomo said and even boasting of it.

My advise to ELLU P supporters is don't loose guard o.

Carry self defence weapons and defend your votes and yourselves. Move in groups. Lagos agberos na mouth dem get.

And please if you have a MIFI or Router please carry along for BVAS network issues.

Any PO that did not upload results in real time should not go anywhere and not offline upload o.

And if you are a Corp member and you're working with INEC and you're reading this please confirm the password given to you before leaving INEC office. May we not be unfortunate o.
Copy that!
Over!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others / Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari / Nigerian Government Not Willing To Save For Rainy Day – CBN Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.