Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele (20216 Views)

Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele / Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) / Act Of Patriotism: Adekoya Commends Officers Of Awa-ijebu Police Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by towapiv: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2023
Tinubu stolen mandate will be returned

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Zico5(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2023
You guys from that side is deranged. How could someone that won presidency be afraid of u guys. We will show u tomorrow that Lagos is Yoruba land. Majority that voted for presidency in Lagos state did so because of enlightenment and will to change APC at national level. Let's just see how things will go first. But Chinedu can never win Lagos just mark my words today

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by samfrancis1(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Abaturat:
All BRT money goes to Tinubu's nephew.
All market levies go to Tinubu's daughter
All billboard levies go to Tinubu's son
All taxes and tolls levies go to Tinubu

When I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I realized Voting Obi is the sensible thing to do

But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Urchin, I still voted BAT
your life.. your problem.. face it. Deal with it.. and if you can’t then perish with it .. na you know

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Prozico22(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2023
Elluu p
From top to bottom
From A to z
From front to back
From up to down
From Lagos to abia to pleateau to Enugu delta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by domDva(m): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2023
Emilo kan has discovered tht his only option is fear and intimidation. What they forget is that at some point when you hold people down, they will rather die than remaining down

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Tzar(m): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2023
Because Awa Lokan is reminicent of Afonja, who the Fulani Jihadist used to infilterate Yoruba land.
Awa Lokan is being used by Igbo opportunist to attempt to take over Yoruba land. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
Awa lokan is half Yoruba and Igbo who speaks Igbo, but not Yoruba
He is a know terrorist (IPOB) sympatizer.
He clearly associates with Biafra more than Oodua Republic.
His wife and mother who are Igbos clearly have a greater influence on his psyche and person.
His father who is Yoruba has not shown any influence on him.

Awa lokan was clearly specifically bred by the Igbos for this kind of take over. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Racoon(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2023
He is afraid that his structures of impunity, violence, corruption and criminality are being destroyed.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by emmadejust(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2023
Interesting times ahead
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by hisroyalrealnes(m): 11:03am On Mar 17, 2023
Tomorrow We Go Again!!!!....Elu Pee All D Way!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by saintkel(m): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2023
The writer must be another Chinedu pretending to be Yoruba ......urchins r irredeemable
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Therepentant: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2023
Gangster1ms:
APC must loose in Lagos..
Sanwo olu is nothing but a puppet. That shackle holding and milking Lagos must be freed tomorrow.
Go back to your Sad east c.l.o.w.n
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by LeopardX: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2023
Dbegining:
Imagine these APC supporters cheering what Oluomo said and even boasting of it.

My advise to ELLU P supporters is don't loose guard o.

Carry self defence weapons and defend your votes and yourselves. Move in groups. Lagos agberos na mouth dem get.

And please if you have a MIFI or Router please carry along for BVAS network issues.

Any PO that did not upload results in real time should not go anywhere and not offline upload o.

And if you are a Corp member and you're working with INEC and you're reading this please confirm the password given to you before leaving INEC office. May we not be unfortunate o.
I hope you're hearing what's happening in Ibadan. I think they've released weapons to these guys and they are ready to cause mayhem. They are not police. No rule of law. No rules of engagement. Stay safe. Don't be presumptuous. Gubernatorial elections are more brutal than Presidential election.

Again stay safe.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by IkeIgboNile(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2023
Now i understand why they're so afraid of Igbos. Just 50 something years ago, we were working as labourers, now we have brought half of SW while you guys have nothing but tribalism and agberos.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Gangster1ms: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2023
Therepentant:

Go back to your Sad east c.l.o.w.n
No.. Lagos is my land too. I have properties here and lazy things like you won't take it. I'm more Lagosian than even you from ekiti and tomorrow I'm voting chinedu grv to be our governor, If you don't like it go hang yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by onuman: 11:08am On Mar 17, 2023
ijustdey:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-is-emi-lokan-afraid-of-awa-lokan-in-lagos/

"They are yet to come to terms with the devastation visited on them by the avant-garde political movement headed by the underrated Peter Obi of the Labour Party, which to me, is the party of the future."

LP is the party of today and the future.

APC did not win the last presidential election.

RATIONAL THINKING:
Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso shared the votes of their likes which left Obi a landslide victory.
If the courts are not willing to annull the election because of the most deceptive and fraudulent method the election was conducted with, the courts need to recount the votes in the 170000+ polling units.

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Therepentant: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2023
Gangster1ms:

No.. Lagos is my land too. I have properties here and lazy things like you won't take it. I'm more Lagosian than even you from ekiti and tomorrow I'm voting chinedu grv to be our governor, If you don't like it go hang yourself.
Why don't you have that property in your sad east where Simon ekpa don't allow your daddy and mummy to sleep..unah want to create another sad east branch in lagos right...ko le work.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Billygee2u: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2023
Gangster1ms:
APC must loose in Lagos..
Sanwo olu is nothing but a puppet. That shackle holding and milking Lagos must be freed tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Eriokanmi: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2023
helinues:
Awalokan in Lagos state is not for Atowunrinwa
eg sanwoolu, hamzat his deputy who's from a royal family in Ogun state whose dad, an oba died recently?

If Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour is the one you're referring to as an atohunrinwa, you're making a great mistake. Rhodes-Vivors are the real owners of Lagos. Even Emilokan didn't deny the fact that he's from osun state. If Chinedu whis is among his name gives you guys sleepless night, go and ask seyi tinubu if his wife from Anambra didn't include an igbo name in his children's names

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by onuman: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2023
If the pronounced winner of the fraudulent election is sworn in as president of Nigeria, CONFIDENCE MEN shall take over all organs of Nigeria's government.
Before 4 years these CONFIDENCE MEN would have neutralized the Labour Party which the author called an avant-garde.

President Buhari is not a CONFIDENCE MAN, that is why we are spared today.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Evergreen4(m): 11:13am On Mar 17, 2023
Hmmmm, this is a very interesting and informative piece. Kudos to the writer. He did an unbiased review of the whole tribal issues currently rocking Lagos
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Gangster1ms: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2023
Therepentant:

Why don't you have that property in your sad east where Simon ekpa don't allow your daddy and mummy to sleep..unah want to create another sad east branch in lagos right...ko le work.
I prefer Lagos and i must make it my land... Go drink poison if you don't like it
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Neyopumpin13: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2023
Sopotade:
Tinubu is the worst President Elect Select ever
dont forget MAY 29 inauguration day.TINUBU is our new elected president.God bless Asiwaju,God bless Nigeria.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by belatoxx: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2023
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Abalado(f): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2023
If you also strolled down without reading all the contents of the write up gather here abeg,we get meeting...me no even bother to read am reach half self
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Nayturalistic: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2023
Dbegining:
Imagine these APC supporters cheering what Oluomo said and even boasting of it.

My advise to ELLU P supporters is don't loose guard o.

Carry self defence weapons and defend your votes and yourselves. Move in groups. Lagos agberos na mouth dem get.

And please if you have a MIFI or Router please carry along for BVAS network issues.

Any PO that did not upload results in real time should not go anywhere and not offline upload o.

And if you are a Corp member and you're working with INEC and you're reading this please confirm the password given to you before leaving INEC office. May we not be unfortunate o.

See this top class id1ot.. with or without violence, you will remain nothing but a loser..

As if say Una no do pass this one for Presidential ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by EmekaBlue(m): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2023
Everything will finally end with Kosi Lo Kan
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Billygee2u: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Never in Nigeria were Nigerians prevented from voting or threatened because they were from a certain region until APC came into power. APC has succeeded in dividing Nigeria. I see Nigeria breaking up before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
Re: Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele by Tochi3(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Zincfingers:
The oblivious clown who wrote this piece is the real definition of 'uncle tom'
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent / Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / Ishaq Bello Reinstates Ban On Ex Parte And Interim Orders On Political Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.