Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu (6099 Views)

We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti / Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online / Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by skedman(m): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Announcement
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Lanretoye(m): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2023
Anybody wey wan die make e pass there,the person go just die and the vivor won't still be governor.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Jostoman: 12:19am On Mar 17, 2023
grin grin mumu people dey decieve themselves.

That election material wey una wan try to smuggle into lagos at night no go still save your governor on saturday.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Kabirudeen25(m): 12:26am On Mar 17, 2023
I wonder how they will know who is a non indegene and who isn't. I expect Seun in his usual manner to applaud this message and even post it on the front page advert space for free grin

6 Likes

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by kcnwaigbo: 12:31am On Mar 17, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
I wonder how they will know who is a non indegene and who isn't. I expect Seun to applaud this message and even post it on the front page advert for free grin

Very funny.The most important thing is that nothing will stop Sanwolu from losing on Saturday. This childish tactics will even make more people to come out

We are also waiting for the oba in festac, ojo to put out their own notice.No one has a monopoly over madness.

You see this election? We don vote finish

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Throwback: 12:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Hahahahaha!

The real Lagosians are determined that Sanwo-Olu must return to continue his good work.

These are Ijebu people that GCRV wrote off as not worthy to question a Rhodes-Vivour.

Someone should find that boy a job, or betterstill, a toy to play with.

Lagos is to critical to the African economy to be toyed with by a boy without any management experience.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Kabirudeen25(m): 12:43am On Mar 17, 2023
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

The real Lagosians are determined that Sanwo-Olu must return to continue his good work.

These are Ijebu people that GCRV wrote off as not worthy to question a Rhodes-Vivour.

Someone should find that boy a job, or betterstill, a toy to play with.

Lagos is to critical to the African economy to be toyed with by a boy without any LOOTING EXPERIENCE.
fixed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Omoawoke: 1:08am On Mar 17, 2023
Nice one,

When I mentioned that all efforts are in place to take Lagos back to yoruba. You people thought I’m insane

We won’t fold our hands and let outsiders decide who rule is in our land
If you like, go to southeast and import 20million people to come and vote in Lagos, GRV chinedu will not win.

And after this election, this trouble makers will finally be put in the place they deserve.

As for the omoluabis, friends of omoluabis and the good igbo people that respect their hosts and here to make money, they are welcomed and will be treated with respect.
But for those who come here to start insulting us, Lagos will not contain you

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Omoawoke: 1:10am On Mar 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Very funny.The most important thing is that nothing will stop Sanwolu from losing on Saturday. This childish tactics will even make more people to come out

We are also waiting for the oba in festac, ojo to put out their own notice.No one has a monopoly over madness.

They never born all the whole ipob worldwide well to stop Sanwo olu from winning.
If you import 20 million Igbos to Lagos to vote GRV, by hook or crook, Sanwo olu will enter. Write it down. And there is nothing you can do about it.
Lagos will not contain ipob again. After this election, all the Igbos in Lagos will be fished out and jailed.
They are terrorists, Lagos is not for ipob terrorists….
Only the responsible wonderful igbos will be left in Lagos to continue their business

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Brimstone77: 1:37am On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

They never born all the whole ipob worldwide well to stop Sanwo olu from winning.
If you import 20 million Igbos to Lagos to vote GRV, by hook or crook, Sanwo olu will enter. Write it down. And there is nothing you can do about it.
Lagos will not contain ipob again. After this election, all the Igbos in Lagos will be fished out and jailed.
Only the responsible wonderful igbos will be left in Lagos to continue their business

Yen yen yen..

All I see is fear,fear and fear!!

Shameless sw!ne's ...

Ipob are yet to reason your matter and you're already peeing on your panties..

Cowards!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by kcnwaigbo: 1:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

This one is obviously typing from under the bridge

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Omoawoke: 1:43am On Mar 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

This one is obviously typing from under the bridge

I be confirm agbero, do your worst
If Lagos tire you, pack your load and go.
Chukwudi, go our village.

There are very good igbos that are respectful and not disturbing their hosts. They do their business and make money.
But u see those ones like yourself selling gala and doing fake drugs and drinks, na una dey beat chest pass say they get Lagos.. plus ipob representative in Lagos .
Lagos will not contain you people again

Chinedu must go

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Omoawoke: 1:44am On Mar 17, 2023
Brimstone77:

Yen yen yen..

All I see is fear,fear and fear!!

Shameless sw!ne's ...

Ipob are yet to reason your matter and you're already peeing on your panties..

Cowards!!!
If they born you well, drop location

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by DodadaKoKigbe: 1:53am On Mar 17, 2023
The festival is essential to cleanse our land of terrorists and trouble makers...because only a armed robber or terrorists will be moving around at odd hours of the day. If these terrorists or armed robbers show themselves, we will not negotiate with them, we will take them out!

3 Likes

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by IkeIgboNile(m): 3:14am On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke

Shebi you no be coward and na your papa land you dey. Drop your location first,make we do small advert for you. grin

4 Likes

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Brimstone77: 3:20am On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

As if na today I Know afonjas..

All noise no action..

Laud mouthed buff00ns!!

7 Likes

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Adaisback(f): 3:23am On Mar 17, 2023
The yeye idiot called oba or is it obo is being jittery and he is a criminal as well. If e sure for am, he should allow normal voting and see if sanwolu won't be beaten silly and he should take note that this is not 1400s , this is the 21st century, the digital world is watching and if he tries any rigging this time around, then the revolution will start from his doorstep. No need to quote me coz I no longer read my mentions. If my post vex you, it's simple, go to court!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by KanwuliaExtra: 3:27am On Mar 17, 2023
Agbero festival of skull miners.

2 Likes

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Brimstone77: 3:28am On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

I be confirm agbero, do your worst
If Lagos tire you, pack your load and go.
Chukwudi, go our village.

There are very good igbos that are respectful and not disturbing their hosts. They do their business and make money.
But u see those ones like yourself selling gala and doing fake drugs and drinks, na una dey beat chest pass say they get Lagos.. plus ipob representative in Lagos .
Lagos will not contain you people again

Chinedu must go

A very proud illiterate Yoruba agbero!!!

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

So all these successful Igbo men with billions of investment in Lagos will just leave their investment because one hungry,dirty stinking, illiterate and foolish agbero who bearly eat three square meal a day asked them to leave??

All these e warriors over estimating them selves..

If them lock you up now your parents will come begging..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Trapnews: 3:30am On Mar 17, 2023
grin
Lagos is a Yoruba land, this is a warning shot!

7 Likes

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by udede(m): 3:34am On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

if ipob remember your people, una go run enter Benin Republic aswearugad

2 Likes

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Trapnews: 3:36am On Mar 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

People like you are our target, even your kinsmen will deny you by the time we are through with you.

4 Likes

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Doracity82(m): 4:14am On Mar 17, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Anything is welcomed to put back sanwoolu on the seat

Fake yoruba omo ale chinedu will never be governor
Lagos Is yoruba land not nomans land

Igbos are pigs
Efulefu Dirty Yoruba. You will not witness the election day. Just mark it

3 Likes

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Doracity82(m): 4:17am On Mar 17, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Igbos are pigs
I just got your number... You will be dealt with . 08096550033

5 Likes

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by slimfit1(m): 5:23am On Mar 17, 2023
The election is going to start late and finish very late so don't wait to see the counted ballots paper.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by yourshopkwikguy(m): 5:41am On Mar 17, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Igbos are pigs
Even it's at the detriment of Nigerians and democracy, people like you doesn't deserve to exist. You from other states is claiming lagosian than someone who's from a well known Yoruba family. Hewww you're a disgrace to humanity

2 Likes

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by kingthreat(m): 5:41am On Mar 17, 2023
udede:
if ipob remember your people, una go run enter Benin Republic aswearugad

Chestbeaters.

2 Likes

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by jasent(m): 6:05am On Mar 17, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Igbos are pigs
It is now lagal to disenfranchise citizens in their own country right? Your end Will be too bad,there is no way you guy will escape all this open nonsense you are fueling

1 Like

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by seborrhic: 6:44am On Mar 17, 2023
All these people replying to the imp of a poster,can't you see that that notice is fake!
Oro can not hold from Friday to Sunday uninterruptedly,then restarts on Tuesday.
The problem I have with this forum is that many people behave like the same illiterates that open many threads,commonsense should point out to you when a post is fake or doctored!

1 Like

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Prince081: 6:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Lagos is learning the sit at home model. Interesting.
That is how it starts. The monster you feed today will turn around and consume you in the future. Be guided
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by skedman(m): 6:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Oga you are the illiterate
The poster says 10pm to 5.30 am
It will only happen at night starting from 10 to 5.30 in the morning
Always read to understand and not read to conclude fast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Stop Anarchy, NASS Members Must Return To The Grassrot!- Dr Olufon. / 2019: As Campaigns Start, Ezekwesili, Sowore Warn Against Voting Buhari, Atiku / I’ll Ever Be Grateful To Supporters Of One Nigeria – Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.