Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu (6101 Views)

We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti / Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online / Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by TheEndless: 6:52am On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

They never born all the whole ipob worldwide well to stop Sanwo olu from winning.
If you import 20 million Igbos to Lagos to vote GRV, by hook or crook, Sanwo olu will enter. Write it down. And there is nothing you can do about it.
Lagos will not contain ipob again. After this election, all the Igbos in Lagos will be fished out and jailed.
They are terrorists, Lagos is not for ipob terrorists….
Only the responsible wonderful igbos will be left in Lagos to continue their business
Afon.já Mozulem pigs 🐖 🐖🐖🐖🐖 don dey oink oink oink all over Nairaland. If Sanwo Olu like make him wash public toilet for Oshodi, na GRV still get tomorrow!

Oluomo wey cap finish for last election yet dingBAT lost Lagos. Na only mouth una get.

Make una start to dey sight the moon first before anybody go take you subhumans seriously.

We mount, dey wait una on Saturday.
Living, breathing dustbins 🤮
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Anything is welcomed to put back sanwoolu on the seat

Fake yoruba omo ale chinedu will never be governor
Lagos Is yoruba land not nomans land

Igbos are pigs

Worse than pigs.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Drone17: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2023
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

The real Lagosians are determined that Sanwo-Olu must return to continue his good work.

These are Ijebu people that GCRV wrote off as not worthy to question a Rhodes-Vivour.

Someone should find that boy a job, or betterstill, a toy to play with.

Lagos is to critical to the African economy to be toyed with by a boy without any management experience.
The real Lagosians should not be scared like rats that fell inside water.

Soldiers go flog Oba if he do anyhow.

The real Lagosian in this race is GRV
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Drone17: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Worse than pigs.
Pigs will enslave you.

1 Like

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
I wonder how they will know who is a non indegene and who isn't. I expect Seun in his usual manner to applaud this message and even post it on the front page advert space for free grin

Mumu. That's the work of the spirits.
You can testrun with yourself to taste the venom.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2023
Jostoman:
grin grin mumu people dey decieve themselves.

That election material wey una wan try to smuggle into lagos at night no go still save your governor on saturday.

Just come out.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Very funny.The most important thing is that nothing will stop Sanwolu from losing on Saturday. This childish tactics will even make more people to come out

We are also waiting for the oba in festac, ojo to put out their own notice.No one has a monopoly over madness.

You see this election? We don vote finish

Your days are numbered from Saturday.
Ogun kii pa aro tó bá gbón.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Madmohamed123: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2023
skedman:
Announcement
including omenkaLife and helenus will stay in door or

I never knew helenus is ondo state
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2023
There will be election before election.
Sanwo wins.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by blacksam01: 8:02am On Mar 17, 2023
skedman:
Oga you are the illiterate
The poster says 10pm to 5.30 am
It will only happen at night starting from 10 to 5.30 in the morning
Always read to understand and not read to conclude fast

the announcement is targeting collatiin center rigging

1 Like

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2023
Drone17:

Pigs will enslave you.

Hyenas will enslave your family.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Judybash93(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Igbos are pigs

As an adult, you shouldn't be exhibiting animalistic behaviors like this sir. Have a great day ahead
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by lereinter(m): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2023
Lolzzzzz 🤣

How will nigeria progress when you keep invoking evil spirits over the land

No wonder ikorodu is one of the hotbed of vices
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Tochj(m): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

I be confirm agbero, do your worst
If Lagos tire you, pack your load and go.
Chukwudi, go our village.

There are very good igbos that are respectful and not disturbing their hosts. They do their business and make money.
But u see those ones like yourself selling gala and doing fake drugs and drinks, na una dey beat chest pass say they get Lagos.. plus ipob representative in Lagos .
Lagos will not contain you people again

Chinedu must go
I blame real Lagosians for this rubbish
A Man came from Osun state
His urchins from Kwara state,ondo State and even foreigners came and highjacked ur state and tell u He is fighting for Yorubas.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by TruthsFM: 8:33am On Mar 17, 2023
skedman:
Announcement
I believe Lagos residents will vote their choice, no amount of intimidation can change the minds of the electorates.

Don't listen to any fool telling you to stay home if you won't vote their party.GRV is the people’s choice. GRV wins the March 18th governorship poll
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by TruthsFM: 8:34am On Mar 17, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Your days are numbered from Saturday.
Ogun kii pa aro tó bá gbón.
Sanwo Olu the clueless end sars protesters killer is a clueless goner
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by renderme: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2023
Fake news.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BigYash: 8:39am On Mar 17, 2023
Before I thought the north was actually the problem of this nation.. This year's election made me discovered its actually the Yorubas.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2023
BigYash:
Before I thought the north was actually the problem of this nation.. This year's election made me discovered its actually the Yorubas.

Stop and rethink what you just typed.

The problem of this country is obvious, the hate comes from the most hateful group in the country. They are the ones that get chased out of every country they dwell in. Igbos have always been the problem in this country.

Peaceful Yorubas have never been like this, there comes a time when even the most peaceful people will say enough is enough, the Yorubas are at that point now. You people need to watch yourselves very well because nobody get madness like the Yoruba. These people that fought war for 100 years, don’t push us to our brink. Stay away from out politics, enough is enough.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by excanny: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2023
They are trying to turn everything to rough.

I thought the said the youths are 4 people tweeting from a room.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by SLAP44: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2023
The thugs won't have time to ask you if you're an Edo man or Ibo

A family I know was wiped out in Kano during the riots in the 90s, nobody asked them their tribes, in the eyes of the haters, everyone who is not yoruba is an omo ibo. That's the danger in playing tribal politics.

Even people from Benue, Kogi, Plateau, Adamawa and Taraba will be called Omo ibos.

You all needs to understand that your destinies are tied, you need to vote together for LP from top to bottom.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BigYash: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2023
chiefoga:

Stop and rethink what you just typed.

The problem of this country is obvious, the hate comes from the most hateful group in the country. They are the ones that get chased out of every country they dwell in. Igbos have always been the problem in this country.

Peaceful Yorubas have never been like this, there comes a time when even the most peaceful people will say enough is enough, the Yorubas are at that point now. You people need to watch yourselves very well because nobody get madness like the Yoruba. These people that fought war for 100 years, don’t push us to our brink. Stay away from out politics, enough is enough.
And who is suffers it more? I remembered when the Fulani's herders were killing the Yorubas.. You wen fit fight war,what did you do? Sunday Ighodo that tried helping you guys out,you guys sold him out. Yorubas are betrayers and fearful people. That's what I have come to discover about them.. Before you tag me Igbo, cux that what you all do.. I be Edo man.. So no go dey reason rubbish my guy.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2023
BigYash:
And who is suffers it more? I remembered when the Fulani's herders were killing the Yorubas.. You wen fit fight war,what did you do? Sunday Ighodo that tried helping you guys out,you guys sold him out. Yorubas are betrayers and fearful people. That's what I have come to discover about them.. Before you tag me Igbo, cux that what you all do.. I be Edo man.. So no go dey reason rubbish my guy.

Nobody sold Sunday Igboho out, he was warned by the Obas and our elders, he did not listen, he was warned that he was violating our constitution, he was going about things the wrong way and got dealt with. He is fine now where he is as a free man. Mind your business. Go and save Kanu from where he is.

See unlike you people we don’t commit treasonable offences then cry woe is me. If you be proper Edo man then you won’t have an issue with a yoruba man, Edo people are our kin.

Over here we are tired of treating hate with love, enough of that, you people only understand gra gra and we get am plenty, we will dish your gra gra back for you, just watch.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Ikpaitid: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
I wonder how they will know who is a non indegene and who isn't. I expect Seun in his usual manner to applaud this message and even post it on the front page advert space for free grin
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Solsix(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Igbos are pigs
May what we wish others come to us
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Stanleyucee(m): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

If they born you well, drop location
haaa this fight you're drumming hope you're ready to dance it... Election will come and go..the truth is in a free and fair election Sanwo-Olu cannot win...if you think the festival will prevent non Yoruba from casting there votes you better wake up.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by 00FFT00(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:
Nice one,

When I mentioned that all efforts are in place to take Lagos back to yoruba. You people thought I’m insane

We won’t fold our hands and let outsiders decide who rule is in our land
If you like, go to southeast and import 20million people to come and vote in Lagos, GRV chinedu will not win.

And after this election, this trouble makers will finally be put in the place they deserve.

As for the omoluabis, friends of omoluabis and the good igbo people that respect their hosts and here to make money, they are welcomed and will be treated with respect.
But for those who come here to start insulting us, Lagos will not contain you

Paranoia.
Go see your shrink.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by hardbody: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Igbos are pigs

LASTMA will keep screwing you idi.ots in the b.u.t.ts. Dem no dey tell person.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Ezmans: 10:32am On Mar 17, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Igbos are pigs
I thought APC have structures why all this fear
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Empty treats. I have been in Lagos for long and have witness several Oro. Non indegen came out to witness it nothing happened. This year own won't be exceptional than what we have been witnessing. All for the election to scare people away. Guess what? Una meet the wrong people this time around we go come out as usual and nothing different will happen like before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? / Abia Guber: Ikpeazu Urges Tribunal To Dismiss Otti’s Petition / Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.