Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu (6100 Views)

We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti / Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online / Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by SenatePresdo(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

Nobody is dying. You can chase away a pest without killing it.
As you people said we will not have peace in our land and said our ancestral home is no man's land, do you expect peace in return?
You want to contest land with the owners and you expect it to be served in a restaurant?
You that want to grab that land, you must be prepared to face resistance and whatever your eyes see, you should take it.
Did I drag Anambra with you? did you see any of us chook mouth in any south east politics? But una come here dey cause trouble? After this election, the policies of lagos towards you people will be very harsh. Mark it down.
And if you collect beating and intimidation, accept it as the sacrifice you paid in trying to grab lands

Nobody is dragging Lagos, people should be allowed to vote whoever they like.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BigYash: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
chiefoga:

Lagos is not your country, stop being stupid. I am NOT your nigga. There is no WE in the southwest when it concerns you people. Go and hold YOUR Governors and leaders accountable. Go and Be BRAVE in your own region.

I have warned you enough, it’s time for you to have some sense now. Enough is enough, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
It was a mistake calling you my nigga. God forbids an asslicker like you becoming my nigga. God forbids! You are the very stupid person in all these dude. Like I asked the other fool ,that has been engaging me.. These people you fight dirty for ,doesn't even know you and will never know you. The Lagos all of you now claim is your home sef cheesy. if we run check now.. If could be, your village is far from lag.. So,just try get sense and stop defending bullshit..
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BigYash: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
emee701:
ipobian in tears. Baby dont cry baby dont cry
He come your hux ,abi he no come? He call you,abi he no come? No go find how to better your life.. Dey carry Tinubu for head when no send you.. Mumu!
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by emee701(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigYash:
He come your hux ,abi he no come? He call you,abi he no come? No go find how to better your life.. Dey carry Tinubu for head when no send you.. Mumu!
Oloripelebe ipobian in tears
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigYash:
It was a mistake calling you my nigga. God forbids an asslicker like you becoming my nigga. God forbids! You are the very stupid person in all these dude. Like I asked the other fool ,that has been engaging me.. These people you fight dirty for ,doesn't even know you and will never know you. The Lagos all of you now claim is your home sef cheesy. if we run check now.. If could be, your village is far from lag.. So,just try get sense and stop defending bullshit..

Me I have said my own. Don’t ruin things for your fellow kinsmen doing legit business here. Don’t say you weren’t warned. Don’t let history repeat itself. Enough chest beating. Enough empty barrel talk, we are on ground.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Luckysbab: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
Adaisback:
The yeye idiot called oba or is it obo is being jittery and he is a criminal as well. If e sure for am, he should allow normal voting and see if sanwolu won't be beaten silly and he should take note that this is not 1400s , this is the 21st century, the digital world is watching and if he tries any rigging this time around, then the revolution will start from his doorstep. No need to quote me coz I no longer read my mentions. If my post vex you, it's simple, go to court!

Imagine describing people's traditional ruler as "obo", when it is obvious the right word is Oba.

You Igbos are mostly useless human beings. It's clear.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BigYash: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
chiefoga:

Me I have said my own. Don’t ruin things for your fellow kinsmen doing legit business here. Don’t say you weren’t warned. Don’t let history repeat itself. Enough chest beating. Enough empty barrel talk, we are on ground.
Abeg getat . Who be your kinsmen? Nonsense!
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigYash:
Abeg getat . Who be your kinsmen? Nonsense!

Like I said, don’t ruin things for your fellow kinsmen, you have dug yourself into enough hole already, it will be very difficult to dig yourself out of it. Me have already told you as e dey go. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BigYash: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
chiefoga:

Like I said, don’t ruin things for your fellow kinsmen, you have dug yourself into enough hole already, it will be very difficult to dig yourself out of it. Me have already told you as e dey go. A word is enough for the wise.
Una APC finance minister just said the next government of APC should raise VAT from 7.5% to 10% ... Subsidy will be removed aswell,Fuel price will go up,prices of things will increase more.. Na then una go understand life wella grin .. No go dey plan ahead for the problem when una vote wen dey come back at una.. Dey here dey make noise..
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Drone17: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Hyenas will enslave your family.
😂😂😂
O furu ya ufu

Ewu mmee
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Drone17:

😂😂😂
O furu ya ufu

Ewu mmee

Nwa Osu
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Cantonese: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
GVR has too many people to uproot when he wins.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Ayanleke91: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Boost your online sales with our free e-book!

Get "How to Sell Online Without Frustration" the ultimate guide skyrocketing your online sales. Learn the secrets to attracting more customers, selling more products, and streamlining your online business.

Best of all, it's completely free!

Click now to get your copy and start selling more online today!

https:///Emmygraphics[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by JOemmy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
All these only goes to clearly shows that yorubas are still primitive not educated, enlightened and sophisticated as they always claim to be. Even northerners won't do all these because of election.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by wingmanIII: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
gotnel:

It is very important to learn how to mind one business at all times.
I don't understand what the Igbo wants in Lagos that made certain people among them thinks they will determine who will become Lagos state governor.
What is not possible in Igbo land should not be made possible in Yoruba land.
We are one Nigerian people, yes.
You have your right to vote for any candidate of your choice, yes.
Beating your chest around the town, that you're going to make one candidate win election is taken your luck too far.
Let us know our boundary in terms of what is required of us in terms of electioneering and voting.
Allow the aborigines of the land to determine whom they are supporting.
We must all embrace ourselves as one family where everyone knows what is expected of him or her.
God help us

Yorubas living in Igbo land and all over Nigeria vote and support whom they like. Nobody makes any issue out of it. What's all this madness in Lagos? These wicked leaders will all always use ethnic sentiments,push false propaganda just to sway the emotions of their people . This is a very low desperate show of shame in Lagos. I wonder why APC is scared of a fair challenge.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by silibaba: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:
Nice one,

When I mentioned that all efforts are in place to take Lagos back to yoruba. You people thought I’m insane

We won’t fold our hands and let outsiders decide who rule is in our land
If you like, go to southeast and import 20million people to come and vote in Lagos, GRV chinedu will not win.

And after this election, this trouble makers will finally be put in the place they deserve.

As for the omoluabis, friends of omoluabis and the good igbo people that respect their hosts and here to make money, they are welcomed and will be treated with respect.
But for those who come here to start insulting us, Lagos will not contain you
looool. Let me ask you a simple question. Are you a lagosian. All this ekiti, Ibadan children claiming lagosian weak me.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by 123papas(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
The INEC staff are not indigenes so no voting
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by 123papas(m): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
skedman:
Announcement
Can someone please petition this oba for visa ban
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by emee701(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2023
silibaba:
looool. Let me ask you a simple question. Are you a lagosian. All this ekiti, Ibadan children claiming lagosian weak me.
All yorubas are lagosians even those that have not been to lagos before
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by silibaba: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
emee701:
All yorubas are lagosians even those that have not been to lagos before

That means GBADEBO should be given a chance. he is a true lagosian from badagry. Core lagosian.

I was born and brought up in Lagos, fdstac go be precise. Am a full Lagosian than you.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by emee701(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
silibaba:

That means GBADEBO should be given a chance. he is a true lagosian from badagry. Core lagosian.

I was born and brought up in Lagos, fdstac go be precise. Am a full Lagosian than you.
But gbadebo called yorubas afonja, doesnt speak yoruba, he also said he doesnt think yoruba. So gbadebo can not win
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by FreeStuffsNG: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Doracity82:
I just got your number... You will be dealt with . 08096550033
mynd44
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Doracity82(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
mynd44
. Scammer... Return the money you collected. Stop running
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by FreeStuffsNG: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Doracity82:
. Scammer... Return the money you collected. Stop running
mynd44
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by FreeStuffsNG: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dear Doracity82, I will report you to mods here sufficiently well until I have sufficient and verifiable trail that you are a cyberbully and blackmailer so that you can eventually face the law. Me I no dey do roforofo fight with law breakers wink
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Doracity82(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
mynd44
Oga scammer... Just return the money of people you scammed. You can't silence me. If the mods ban me... I will open multiple monikers in a minute. So not afraid of ban. Stop scamming people of their hard earned money
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by FreeStuffsNG: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Doracity82:
Oga scammer... Just return the money of people you scammed. You can't silence me. If the mods ban me... I will open multiple monikers in a minute. So not afraid of ban. Stop scamming people of their hard earned money
Dear Doracity82, I will report you to mods here sufficiently well until I have sufficient and verifiable trail that you are a cyberbully and blackmailer so that you can eventually face the law. Me I no dey do roforofo fight with law breakers.
cc
seun nlfpmod
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Doracity82(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dear Doracity82, I will report you to mods here sufficiently well until I have sufficient and verifiable trail that you are a cyberbully and blackmailer so that you can eventually face the law. Me I no dey do roforofo fight with law breakers wink
Who cares. Ho ahead... You have been doing it already. So go on. Keep stalking me. That won't stop me
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Doracity82(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Dear Doracity82, I will report you to mods here sufficiently well until I have sufficient and verifiable trail that you are a cyberbully and blackmailer so that you can eventually face the law. Me I no dey do roforofo fight with law breakers.
cc
seun nlfpmod
Oga go and sit down.. you can't Keep my mouth shut. I must expose you
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by FreeStuffsNG: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Doracity82:
Oga go and sit down.. you can't Keep my mouth shut. I must expose you
Dear Doracity82, I will report you to mods here sufficiently well until I have sufficient and verifiable trail that you are a cyberbully and blackmailer so that you can eventually face the law soon. Me I no dey do roforofo fight with law breakers like you o.
cc
seun nlfpmod
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Doracity82(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Dear Doracity82, I will report you to mods here sufficiently well until I have sufficient and verifiable trail that you are a cyberbully and blackmailer so that you can eventually face the law soon. Me I no dey do roforofo fight with law breakers like you o.
cc
seun nlfpmod
Keep reporting me... Keep following me too. Who cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Ever Be Grateful To Supporters Of One Nigeria – Gowon / Electing Sheriff National Chairman Will Be Disastrous, Okupe Tells PDP / Governor Nyesom Wike And His First Son Pictured In Sunday Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.