Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu (6098 Views)

We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti / Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online / Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BigYash: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2023
chiefoga:

Nobody sold Sunday Igboho out, he was warned by the Obas and our elders, he did not listen, he was warned that he was violating our constitution, he was going about things the wrong way and got dealt with. He is fine now where he is as a free man. Mind your business. Go and save Kanu from where he is.

See unlike you people we don’t commit treasonable offences then cry woe is me. If you be proper Edo man then you won’t have an issue with a yoruba man, Edo people are our kin.

Over here we are tired of treating hate with love, enough of that, you people only understand gra gra and we get am plenty, we will dish your gra gra back for you, just watch.
Una sabi gra gra.. grin Just days ago .. I dey follow one Yoruba guy dey align.. Him dey talk dey look another side.. d simple question I asked him was .. if na me he dey talk to.. he no bold answer.. the way I for kponse am en.. He mind go dey.. To me Yoruba no get mind my gee.. Them even say if you hear Yoruba pipo beating drum of war.. na to go sleep.. grin You just dey voltage here .. if e set offline now.. you don go hide under bed
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by emee701(m): 11:13am On Mar 17, 2023
BigYash:
And who is suffers it more? I remembered when the Fulani's herders were killing the Yorubas.. You wen fit fight war,what did you do? Sunday Ighodo that tried helping you guys out,you guys sold him out. Yorubas are betrayers and fearful people. That's what I have come to discover about them.. Before you tag me Igbo, cux that what you all do.. I be Edo man.. So no go dey reason rubbish my guy.
fulanis killed so many people in edo and south east as well. So shut up
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BigYash: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2023
emee701:
fulanis killed so many people in edo and south east as well. So shut up
Mumu that is one of the reasons Edo got tired of Apc and wanted to try something new at federal . But even after they killed your people,you and your likes still went licking asses of the same politicians that said nothing even while your people were killed and some of your women raped.You should be ashamed of your mumu self.. Idiota

3 Likes

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by queen165: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2023
Anybody wey wan die make e pass there,the person go just die and the vivor won't still be governor.Anybody wey wan die make e pass there,the person go just die and the vivor won't still be governor....
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by gotnel: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:
Nice one,

When I mentioned that all efforts are in place to take Lagos back to yoruba. You people thought I’m insane

We won’t fold our hands and let outsiders decide who rule is in our land
If you like, go to southeast and import 20million people to come and vote in Lagos, GRV chinedu will not win.

And after this election, this trouble makers will finally be put in the place they deserve.

As for the omoluabis, friends of omoluabis and the good igbo people that respect their hosts and here to make money, they are welcomed and will be treated with respect.
But for those who come here to start insulting us, Lagos will not contain you

It is very important to learn how to mind one business at all times.
I don't understand what the Igbo wants in Lagos that made certain people among them thinks they will determine who will become Lagos state governor.
What is not possible in Igbo land should not be made possible in Yoruba land.
We are one Nigerian people, yes.
You have your right to vote for any candidate of your choice, yes.
Beating your chest around the town, that you're going to make one candidate win election is taken your luck too far.
Let us know our boundary in terms of what is required of us in terms of electioneering and voting.
Allow the aborigines of the land to determine whom they are supporting.
We must all embrace ourselves as one family where everyone knows what is expected of him or her.
God help us

1 Like

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by colorsofrainbow: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
Anybody wey wan die make e pass there,the person go just die and the vivor won't still be governor.

Election go still hold there. Let's bet it
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 17, 2023
BigYash:
Una sabi gra gra.. grin Just days ago .. I dey follow one Yoruba guy dey align.. Him dey talk dey look another side.. d simple question I asked him was .. if na me he dey talk to.. he no bold answer.. the way I for kponse am en.. He mind go dey.. To me Yoruba no get mind my gee.. Them even say if you hear Yoruba pipo beating drum of war.. na to go sleep.. grin You just dey voltage here .. if e set offline now.. you don go hide under bed

You people and fake news are 5 & 6. Na the same people wey go dey cry say agbero dey intimidate dem up and dan. Common conductor for danfo you no fit face talk less of true yoruba warrior gerrout!
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BigYash: 11:46am On Mar 17, 2023
chiefoga:

You people and fake news are 5 & 6. Na the same people wey go dey cry say agbero dey intimidate dem up and dan. Common conductor for danfo you no fit face talk less of true yoruba warrior gerrout!
See this one . Why those Yoruba thugs you mentioned dey get that mind is ,E NEVER SET. Most people are still trying as much as they can to be peaceful. If e set ,those thugs go travel leave their hometown.You never see problem .. Anyways I wish na offline,this discussion go sweet me more.. online you go talk rubbish go free. I wish na offline,make I know where u put ur power,cux as you dey voltage since.. my voltage don dey high too.. Make we Forget d talk,I no fit waste my time talking to you again...Make e no go blike say na underage me even dey follow talk so..

1 Like

Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Omoawoke: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Empty treats. I have been in Lagos for long and have witness several Oro. Non indegen came out to witness it nothing happened. This year own won't be exceptional than what we have been witnessing. All for the election to scare people away. Guess what? Una meet the wrong people this time around we go come out as usual and nothing different will happen like before.

Shebi na you get Lagos, do your own festival
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by COOL10(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigYash:
See this one . Why those Yoruba thugs you mentioned dey get that mind is ,E NEVER SET. Most people are still trying as much as they can to be peaceful. If e set ,those thugs go travel leave their hometown.You never see problem .. Anyways I wish na offline,this discussion go sweet me more.. online you go talk rubbish go free. I wish na offline,make I know where u put ur power,cux as you dey voltage since.. my voltage don dey high too.. Make we Forget d talk,I no fit waste my time talking to you again...Make e no go blike say na underage me even dey follow talk so..

Leave that one make e dey talk. He no know wetin dey sup. Na people like am go first pick race when kasala burst. Them full for area. Shameless things.

Threats upon threats upon threats but when MEN step out, them dey always fall in line.

Cowards all of them 😆
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigYash:

As I dey like dis, belle dey sweet me. There is no high voltage kan kan, if u like catch high blood pressure na your palava be dat. I know say for danfo u no fit face conductor for Lagos, agbero boyz dey fear u so no do any how cos u go kpai for nothing and na Sanwo-Olu go still win election gba bę come back after tomorrow con tell me say na me talk am!
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by emee701(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigYash:
Mumu that is one of the reasons Edo got tired of Apc and wanted to try something new at federal . But even after they killed your people,you and your likes still went licking asses of the same politicians that said nothing even while your people were killed and some of your women raped.You should be ashamed of your mumu self.. Idiota
oloriburuku omo ofo. An average edo man is a slowpoke. Who we voted for is tinubu not apc. When a majority tribe like yoruba are doing things, worthless senseless edo fools like you should learn. At least tinubu is your president alayebaje
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BigYash: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
COOL10:

Leave that one make e dey talk. He no know wetin dey sup. Na people like am go first pick race when kasala burst. Them full for area. Shameless things.

Threats upon threats upon threats but when MEN step out, them dey always fall in line.

Cowards all of them 😆
No mind am.. He took after his father. Na family of fools he come from..
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BigYash: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
emee701:
oloriburuku omo ofo. An average edo man is a slowpoke. Who we voted for is tinubu not apc. When a majority tribe like yoruba are doing things, worthless senseless edo fools like you should learn. At least tinubu is your president alayebaje
Your full family can't stand one Edo man in real life.. The Tinubu you keep licking his ass doesn't even know if you exist and will never know if you ever existed.. Bastard!
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by press9jatv: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
DUTIES OF THE POLLING AGENTS IN TOMORROW’S ELECTION 🗳

1. Know and write down the Name of the INEC Officials in your UNIT

2. Write down the name of the Unit, Ward and the LGA you are posted to.

3 . Confirm with the INEC officials that the BVAS machine is working effectively.

4 . Ask the INEC Officials to test their password to ensure that it is correct before the election commences.

5. Make sure you confirm the number of Ballot Papers for both Governorship and State House of Assembly is equal to the number of voters in your polling unit.

6. You must inspect and ensure that all relevant materials are available before accreditation begins.

7. If you discover that Ballot Papers are not complete or the Result Sheet provided is not Original, raise Alarm immediately and STOP the voting process until the missing items are provided.

8. Take Pictures and Video Evidences at all times and send it to the LP Situation Room Platform immediately.

9. THE ELECTION OFFICIALS SHOULD NOT MOVE AN INCH UNTIL THE RESULT IS ELECTRONICALLY TRANSMITTED.

10. I wish us well and also to be alive to hear the general results.

PS. Not just the Polling agents. All Electorates should take note too and ensure the process is free and fair.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BigYash: 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
chiefoga:

As I dey like dis, belle dey sweet me. There is no high voltage kan kan, if u like catch high blood pressure na your palava be dat. I know say for danfo u no fit face conductor for Lagos, agbero boyz dey fear u so no do any how cos u go kpai for nothing and na Sanwo-Olu go still win election gba bę come back after tomorrow con tell me say na me talk am!
Na me and you dey enter danfo? Mumu cheesy.. You see why I said you don't have sense. You keep running from danfo to danfo,while the people you ass lick ride on beautiful car and fly private jets.. Go buy sense pills swallow. The politicians you fight dirty to support doesn't know you and they will never know you.. Don't be stupid..
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by emee701(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigYash:
Your full family can't stand one Edo man in real life.. The Tinubu you keep licking his ass doesn't even know if you exist and will never know if you ever existed.. Bastard!
Olofo didan alayebaje. Only me go strangle you to death. Where were the so called edos in the western region then crying of marginilization like little babies. Edos are our junior brothers here in ibadan
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by SenatePresdo(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:
Nice one,

When I mentioned that all efforts are in place to take Lagos back to yoruba. You people thought I’m insane

We won’t fold our hands and let outsiders decide who rule is in our land
If you like, go to southeast and import 20million people to come and vote in Lagos, GRV chinedu will not win.

And after this election, this trouble makers will finally be put in the place they deserve.

As for the omoluabis, friends of omoluabis and the good igbo people that respect their hosts and here to make money, they are welcomed and will be treated with respect.
But for those who come here to start insulting us, Lagos will not contain you

What will you people do?

Lagos will not contain who?

You will chase them out? Them no born una papa well for that Lagos.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Omoawoke: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
SenatePresdo:

What will you people do?

Lagos will not contain who?

You will chase them out? Them no born una papa well for that Lagos.

with this your flat head, empty head. chest beating gorilla.
Lagos go tire you
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigYash:
Na me and you dey enter danfo? Mumu cheesy.. You see why I said you don't have sense. You keep running from danfo to danfo,while the people you ass lick ride on beautiful car and fly private jets.. Go buy sense pills swallow. The politicians you fight dirty to support doesn't know you and they will never know you.. Don't be stupid..

Typical igbo man, l know say na danfo you dey enter dey sell gala up and dan for Lagos. Me and you we are not mates, don’t ever make the mistake of mistaking me for somebody else.

You are the stupid one for not facing your region. Bros, face your region, do your business in peace and let us Omoluabis run our politics the way we see fit, if we need you to put money down or mouth we will let you know other than that, mind your business and face your front.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BOSSkesh(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
[quote author=Doracity82 post=121802966] I just got your number... You will be dealt with . 08096550033[/qu

Excuse me who are you??
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by SenatePresdo(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

with this your flat head, empty head. chest beating gorilla.
Lagos go tire you

Make any Igbo man die in that Lagos because he wants to vote, una go see madness run.

If you want to divide Nigeria, then divide it.

Else one Nigeria, and Lagos remains no man's land.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BigYash: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
emee701:
Olofo didan alayebaje. Only me go strangle you to death. Where were the so called edos in the western region then crying of marginilization like little babies. Edos are our junior brothers here in ibadan
Mumu na your papa you go still fit strangle to death . Because you dey beat your papa for hux,you now think that everyone is like your father, right? Anyways ,na me find trouble for conversing with an ass licker and a fool like you.. Keep licking ass,e go soon choke you.. Fool!
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by emee701(m): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigYash:
Mumu na your papa you go still fit strangle to death . Because you dey beat your papa for hux,you now think that everyone is like your father, right? Anyways ,na me find trouble for conversing with an ass licker and a fool like you.. Keep licking ass,e go soon choke you.. Fool!
e pain am. at least ass licking made tinubu president
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BigYash: 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
chiefoga:

Typical igbo man, l know say na danfo you dey enter dey sell gala up and dan for Lagos. Me and you we are not mates, don’t ever make the mistake of mistaking me for somebody else.

You are the stupid one for not facing your region. Bros, face your region, do your business in peace and let us Omoluabis run our politics the way we see fit, if we need you to put money down or mouth we will let you know other than that, mind your business and face your front.
Danfo don scatter this one brain. cheesy Before now en, I actually thought the yorubas were wise ,many of you on this forum and outside this forum proved me wrong.. Imagine o..
Elections tomorrow, some cowards declared the start of oron festival,few days to election and telling non indigenes to stay indoor.. Cowards!
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Omoawoke: 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Make any Igbo man die in that Lagos because he wants to vote, una go see madness run.

If you want to divide Nigeria, then divide it.

Else one Nigeria, and Lagos remains no man's land.

Nobody is dying. You can chase away a pest without killing it.
As you people said we will not have peace in our land and said our ancestral home is no man's land, do you expect peace in return?
You want to contest land with the owners and you expect it to be served in a restaurant?
You that want to grab that land, you must be prepared to face resistance and whatever your eyes see, you should take it.
Did I drag Anambra with you? did you see any of us chook mouth in any south east politics? But una come here dey cause trouble? After this election, the policies of lagos towards you people will be very harsh. Mark it down.
And if you collect beating and intimidation, accept it as the sacrifice you paid in trying to grab lands
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BigYash: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
emee701:
e pain am. at least ass licking made tinubu president
Rigging made him president elect.. And for the records,He Tinubu is yet to be sworn in as a president.. And why will I be in pain ,when Tinubu doesn't even know you and will never know you? After the rigged election, I hope you see how he went to visit Tony Elumelu ,the UBA chairman and many others. Did Tinubu visit you,or even call your number? cheesy That is you that has been eating his ass and even went to stay under sun to rig for him.. I hope you now see how stupid and foolish you are?
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigYash:
Danfo don scatter this one brain. cheesy Before now en, I actually thought the yorubas were wise ,many of you on this forum and outside this forum proved me wrong.. Imagine o..
Elections tomorrow, some cowards declared the start of oron festival,few days to election and telling non indigenes to stay indoor.. Cowards!

If you are wise, then face your region. Be brave and face your governors, let us “cowards” run our region the way we see fit okay.

Mind your business and build your own, don’t try to drag our own with us because it won’t end well for you. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by BigYash: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
chiefoga:

If you are wise, then face your region. Be brave and face your governors, let us “cowards” run our region the way we see fit okay.

Mind your business and build your own, don’t try to drag our own with us because it won’t end well for you. A word is enough for the wise.
Nigeria is not for one region alone.. So we must not allow thieves,drug barons,terrorists, thugs and looters to finish what we as a country have left.. I hope you get it my nigga? cheesy
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigYash:
Nigeria is not for one region alone.. So we must not allow thieves,drug barons,terrorists, thugs and looters to finish what we as a country have left.. I hope you get it my nigga? cheesy

Lagos is not your country, stop being stupid. I am NOT your nigga. There is no WE in the southwest when it concerns you people. Go and hold YOUR Governors and leaders accountable. Go and Be BRAVE in your own region.

I have warned you enough, it’s time for you to have some sense now. Enough is enough, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Re: Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu by emee701(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigYash:
Rigging made him president elect.. And for the records,He Tinubu is yet to be sworn in as a president.. And why will I be in pain ,when Tinubu doesn't even know you and will never know you? After the rigged election, I hope you see how he went to visit Tony Elumelu ,the UBA chairman and many others. Did Tinubu visit you,or even call your number? cheesy That is you that has been eating his ass and even went to stay under sun to rig for him.. I hope you now see how stupid and foolish you are?
ipobian in tears. Baby dont cry baby dont cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari / Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President / fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.