Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu (4600 Views)

Festus Keyamo Posts Fake Video Of Tinubu Rally / Charly Boy Wishes Buhari A Happy 76th Birthday. See How (Photos) / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by Parachoko: 6:17am On Mar 17, 2023
jchioma:

Check out these areas where they are declaring oro, it's in places where Labour Party won overwhelmingly. These strategies to intimidate voters and suppress votes will not stop the humiliation that awaits apc this weekend.

Supporting evil when it suits you is satanic hypocrisy. Thank God, this Saturday will come and go! Continue supporting the evil until it consumes you and your generation.
Some of you just love saying rubbish

LP didn't win in Ikorodu

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by tyboy(m): 6:37am On Mar 17, 2023
mikelopez:

We are coming out, them NEVER born any body well to stop election in Ikorodu

Their Father

Just inform your family of your departure, no be dey time Oro dey come out o. If they born you well come out for night.
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by mrvitalis(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2023
JAMO84:
Igbos have successfully waken the Yorubas in Lagos, everyone now sees them as people with sinister agenda in Lagos State. I can only imagine what will become of them in the SW going forward, the meek and accommodating nature of the Yorubas must be reviewed, our simplicity is being mistaken for Stupidity.

Accomodating ? What exactly can Yorubas do to stop Igbos in Lagos ? Name 2

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by colestephan86: 7:08am On Mar 17, 2023
JAMO84:
Igbos have successfully waken the Yorubas in Lagos, everyone now sees them as people with sinister agenda in Lagos State. I can only imagine what will become of them in the SW going forward, the meek and accommodating nature of the Yorubas must be reviewed, our simplicity is being mistaken for Stupidity.
They asked for it
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by tamdun: 7:21am On Mar 17, 2023
ebufa:

Biafra here we come! time to exodus their land for them! woke Igbos una dey hear so! When we tell you Nigeria can never be one,you get annoyed!
No property will be returned to you This time around,go and develop ur region
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by tamdun: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
JAMO84

O ji onu..... na only mouth una get grin
Have u ever seen igbo attack yoruba? I'll like u people to try it and see whether na mouth or not
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by Fejoku: 7:33am On Mar 17, 2023
Two Yorubas are on the ballot for governorship election. Both major political parties fielding contestants have produced governors in the same Yorubaland before. Every eligible citizen and resident of Lagos State is expected to participate in choosing who they want. This is the essence of election and democracy.
How come some people are now singled out among hundreds of ethnic groups and threatened not to participate in the election if they won't vote a specific candidate? Who are you to threaten them in their own country? If you don't want them to participate in any election, support their excision from Nigeria. This is very simple.
If you think you can threaten them by violence to strip off their rights to vote their own choice in their own country, know it that you're promoting violence. Therefore, you must not cry later after the damage must have been done.
As for the Oro festival, it can't be above a federally organised election. The election takes precedence over it. Anyone who chooses to use the cover of Oro masquerade to attack a voter should be arrested. Better still, voters should prepare to defend themselves by any means against any attack from thugs, masquerades and any threat whatsoever.
It's only in an apartheid state that certain groups are denied their rights to vote persons of their choice. Is Nigeria or Lagos state running apartheid system?
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by princemillla(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You are saara niyen. Tell your poor mother first shah.

I know you are not Yoruba, if you are, you will not ever think Oro will come out in day time that election holds. You are on your own so remove the "we", beat your chest and say you will come out in the night when oro is on so there is evidence that it is you signing out .

You took evert word out of my mouth.

If it were other places announcing oro I would have probably ignore but ikorodu ah....I have witness this before and it didn't end well. The running no be here.
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by OlawaleBammie: 7:42am On Mar 17, 2023
grin grin grin

Oko iya won
Jogs1900:

Abi make them come out na...Even Chinedu no go fit come out as he no be real Yoruba...Only real Yorubas can come out.
This Oro issue pain some people unfortunately, there's nothing the government will do to stop it..Even Federal high court wey Chinedu dey run go for him jankara injunction cant stop it.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by nisai: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2023
mikelopez:

Their Father
Pls my brother, don't come out at the time span of the Oro oo. Go out and cast your vote in the day and retire back to your home at dusk obediently.

It's death! May God protect you.
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by tolexy007(m): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2023
JAMO84:

accommodating Dem because of Thier money u mean? Are u accomdating Dem for free? you are giving Dem ur shops and houses because dey pay u better than u own fellow Yoruba man. u are accomdating Dem because of ur greed

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2023
mikelopez:

Their Father

Sacrificial lamb
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2023
Charlie boy the blackleg of his family, an area boy and brigand
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by reddingtonblack: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2023
hisgrace090:
This people are symbol of darkness and are too proud of it.
Their kings are busy shouting vote apc or die.
Mc oluomo, it's either apc or dont come to polling booth.
Do to hyper fear, oro festival have been fixed on election day.
Wise people pecify others for support but this guys says you must support me by force, arrogance attract falling.

Irrespective of the OBA aim or whatever, are you aware the ORO rite starts by 10pm ? and it is synonymous with that area.
what is Inec official time for closing, but let even consider naija factor why should any Nigeria be at the polling unit till 10pm ... is that reasonable security wise & credibility wise

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by maasoap(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2023
mikelopez:

Their Father

When you knew that you are coming out to vote, why bother yourself about something (real and unreal) that doesn't prevent you from voting? Una just like sensationalism!
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by maasoap(m): 8:11am On Mar 17, 2023
hisgrace090:
This people are symbol of darkness and are too proud of it.
Their kings are busy shouting vote apc or die.
Mc oluomo, it's either apc or dont come to polling booth.
Do to hyper fear, oro festival have been fixed on election day.
Wise people pecify others for support but this guys says you must support me by force, arrogance attract falling.

You don't pacify people in your region, you threaten them with guns and bullet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by Samajogs: 8:16am On Mar 17, 2023
Is it spirits that carry out the evil acts or you mortals. Fear is not good n don't try to put it on the next man. In your words now, Oro or whatever name u call it, will kill millions of people on that day. Fools even at this age n time
FreeStuffsNG:
You are saara niyen. Tell your poor mother first shah.

I know you are not Yoruba, if you are, you will not ever think Oro will come out in day time that election holds. You are on your own so remove the "we", beat your chest and say you will come out in the night when oro is on so there is evidence that it is you signing out .
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by reddingtonblack: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

Accomodating ? What exactly can Yorubas do to stop Igbos in Lagos ? Name 2

1. Xenophobia, in 1993 the annullment of june 12 made yorubas riot and chase hausas back to the North, what even save them was Military head. if yorubas turn on igbos for a month trust me igbos will run, unfortunately igbos don't any political or security position that can save them like hausas. But GOD forbid it happens

2. Policies : government can decide to dole out policies that will furstraate the igbos out of Lagos, fortunately, Igbos have businesses peculiar to them. which makes them an easy target, just remove the enabling environment

Just to Answer your question, nothing go happen we are better than that.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by lereinter(m): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2023
1,This old man knows Ibo people have their own black ritual festival in their state which no one either indigenes or non indigene argues with them

2, I don't know why lp party are more concerned, other party supporters too will not come out

I'm even sure if there are places LP can win in Lagos, ikorodu is not part of them

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by mikelopez: 8:33am On Mar 17, 2023
Parachoko:
Is the Oro going to hold on Saturday between 8am and 8pm?

Read the poster

10pm Saturday night to 5:30am Sunday morning.
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by unclejb2(m): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2023
JAMO84:
will you keep quiet.

Igbos have as much stake in Lagos as any other tribe
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by Cutehector(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2023
jchioma:

Lol, you must be coming from a very quack background to think everyone is like your mother. I pity your generation!
just free that person, no need to dey follow pig drag.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by mrvitalis(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

1. Xenophobia, in 1993 the annullment of june 12 made yorubas riot and chase hausas back to the North, what even save them was Military head. if yorubas turn on igbos for a month trust me igbos will run, unfortunately igbos don't any political or security position that can save them like hausas. But GOD forbid it happens

2. Policies : government can decide to dole out policies that will furstraate the igbos out of Lagos, fortunately, Igbos have businesses peculiar to them. which makes them an easy target, just remove the enabling environment

Just to Answer your question, nothing go happen we are better than that.

U can't even do any of the above
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by reddingtonblack: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

U can't even do any of the above

yes ! like i said we are better than that, but whether we do it or not, it does not negate that xenophobia is real and indigenes can force out I big pass my Landlord tenants.

US is a classical example, if majority of whites could support Donald trumph move against immigrants, then never say never cheesy
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by mrvitalis(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

yes ! like i said we are better than that, but whether we do it or not, it does not negate that xenophobia is real and indigenes can force out I big pass my Landlord tenants.

US is a classical example, if majority of whites could support Donald trumph move against immigrants, then never say never cheesy
I'm saying you can't even if you want to ...truth is Igbos have Nigeria where we want her ...if the structure remains like this we would slowly take over Nigeria economic n political system

The only way to stop that is regional system or division ...which is a win win situation

Igbo influence in Lagos would keep getting bigger n bigger

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by Parachoko: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2023
mikelopez:

Read the poster

10pm Saturday night to 5:30am Sunday morning.
So there's no way is going to affect the election
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by QuotaSystem: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2023
The Yoruba of Lagos are asserting their heritage as sons of the soil and owners of the lands bequeathed to them by their ancestors.

Your C of O is only a 99 year lease from the owners of the land according to Law. Go and verify.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by selmann(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2023
I hope other tribes in Nigeria are taking notes of who this Yorubas can be
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by reddingtonblack: 9:13am On Mar 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

I'm saying you can't even if you want to ...truth is Igbos have Nigeria where we want her ...if the structure remains like this we would slowly take over Nigeria economic n political system

The only way to stop that is regional system or division ...which is a win win situation

Igbo influence in Lagos would keep getting bigger n bigger

So you think investing and building business empire outside your region makes igbos hold Nigeria by the balls 🤣🤣 did is that you or that all igbos reason 🤣

I think they need to return history back to school, i even gave you an example of what happen to Abramovich of chelsea in Uk

Should Biafra happen today igbos will be the biggest losers ever in world record, Igbos think by invest more in Lagos it will give them power to dictate but what they don't know is that Tinubu conveteous for money is what saving Igbos in Lagos.
Tinubu don't know how to do vindictive politics, he is just after wealth, chop make i chop. igbos should pray Lagos never falls into the hand of someone that has OBj personality in the nearest future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa / A Modular Refinery In Imo State Begins Operation, Produces 600m Liters Of Fuel. / Northern Youths Burn Nigerian Flag, Lament Northerners Feeding On Leaves Under T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.