Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu (4593 Views)

Festus Keyamo Posts Fake Video Of Tinubu Rally / APC Spokesman Posts Fake Pictures To Show Party’s Campaign Rally - The Guardian / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by mikelopez: 9:13am On Mar 17, 2023
Parachoko:
So there's no way is going to affect the election

You don't have sense undecided
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by Parachoko: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2023
mikelopez:

You don't have sense undecided
You're mistaking me for your daddy who lack sense grin

Election wont hold till 10pm on Saturday night.
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by Jogs1900: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin grin

Oko iya won
Yes na...Sanwo Olu 2nd term go sweet well well..
Alaba that they are using to boast will be turned to government housing estate.
Dem neva see anything .

Won Fe ma fi owo lale funmi ni ilu mi
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by JAMO84: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2023
tolexy007:

accommodating Dem because of Thier money u mean? Are u accomdating Dem for free? you are giving Dem ur shops and houses because dey pay u better than u own fellow Yoruba man. u are accomdating Dem because of ur greed
The money they use to pay us, where are they making it? They brought it from their villages?
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by niggaman(m): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2023
QuotaSystem:
The Yoruba of Lagos are asserting their heritage as sons of the soil and owners of the lands bequeathed to them by their ancestors.

Your C of O is only a 99 year lease from the owners of the land according to Law. Go and verify.
You spoke my mind,

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by OlawaleBammie: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2023
Jogs1900:

Yes na...Sanwo Olu 2nd term go sweet well well..
Alaba that they are using to boast will be turned to government housing estate.
Dem neva see anything .

Won Fe ma fi owo lale funmi ni ilu mi

Na Lagos state govt gave them that chance..

Ahmadu Bello has said it loud and clear that Ibos are not Ur regular people u can trust with post or too much space in Ur land else dey turn around and mock u for Ur magnanimity, dey device a method to snatch Ur inheritance away and still make u feel bad by making u feel bad for resisting them.

They wil be the first to shout to international community that u re oppresing them whereas they are the one stylishly driving u away

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by mrvitalis(m): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

So you think investing and building business empire outside your region makes igbos hold Nigeria by the balls 🀣🀣 did is that you or that all igbos reason 🀣

I think they need to return history back to school, i even gave you an example of what happen to Abramovich of chelsea in Uk

Should Biafra happen today igbos will be the biggest losers ever in world record, Igbos think by invest more in Lagos it will give them power to dictate but what they don't know is that Tinubu conveteous for money is what saving Igbos in Lagos.
Tinubu don't know how to do vindictive politics, he is just after wealth, chop make i chop. igbos should pray Lagos never falls into the hand of someone that has OBj personality in the nearest future.

Lol we can dash you our businesses and properties outside igboland even agree to pay all Nigerians debt to get Biafra ...it's nothing ..max in 20 years we would be back to where we are now

We are Igbos
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by Jogs1900: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Na Lagos state govt gave them that chance..

Ahmadu Bello has said it loud and clear that Ibos are not Ur regular people u can trust with post or too much space in Ur land else dey turn around and mock u for Ur magnanimity, dey device a method to snatch Ur inheritance away and still make u feel bad by making u feel bad for resisting them.

They wil be the first to shout to international community that u re oppresing them whereas they are the one stylishly driving u away
You know them very well..Once they succeed with their agenda in Lagos, south west is gone because they will have lots of cash and influence to plant stooge in other states starting from Ogun state.
E no go happen

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by OlawaleBammie: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2023
Jogs1900:

You know them very well..Once they succeed with their agenda in Lagos, south west is gone because they will have lots of cash and influence to plant stooge in other states starting from Ogun state.
E no go happen
Abi na, that is when they will have the full mouth and course to be insulting us that they are d once who will choose for us..aahhh..

I know how to handle this people...don't just give them space in Ur political set up, they can come to Ur state and do business but don't even make the mistake of dining with them..SE Ur next generation would regret it

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by reddingtonblack: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol we can dash you our businesses and properties outside igboland even agree to pay all Nigerians debt to get Biafra ...it's nothing ..max in 20 years we would be back to where we are now

We are Igbos

LOL ! its alway the arrogance for me 🀣 even when they are sounding stupid ....

Nigeria civil war ended in 1970, its being 53yrs and the igbos can't even build or refix there land, and you are here ranting "We are igbos"

iGBOs brag about being the Alpha and Omega of politics for over decades igbos have not being able to succeed hausa or yoruba on forbe list .. and you think ranting "We are IGbo" what does that even mean
How about IGBOS show us how they come by making there region a priority and build the land to do point Peter OBi will have to relocate back to the East. We are not asking your people to do it for US (yorubas & hausas) but @least do it for unaselves undecided

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by mrvitalis(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

LOL ! its alway the arrogance for me 🀣 even when they are sounding stupid ....

Nigeria civil war ended in 1970, its being 53yrs and the igbos can't even build or refix there land, and you are here ranting "We are igbos"

iGBOs brag about being the Alpha and Omega of politics for over decades igbos have not being able to succeed hausa or yoruba on forbe list .. and you think ranting "We are IGbo" what does that even mean
How about IGBOS show us how they come by making there region a priority and build the land to do point Peter OBi will have to relocate back to the East. We are not asking your people to do it for US (yorubas & hausas) but @least do it for unaselves undecided

Exactly ...make Una give Igbos Biafra watch us suffer , wait till we would run back to you people begging for aid abeg
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by reddingtonblack: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

Exactly ...make Una give Igbos Biafra watch us suffer , wait till we would run back to you people begging for aid abeg

Nigerian can't give BIAFRA to confuse PEOPLE, you want Biafra but your people are putting long term investment in every part of Nigeria

POST ELECTION igbos are agitating for Biafra and PRE-ELECTION season they parade themselves as ones who love Nigeria the most ... what should sane spectators make of that.

Your People are not just Serious.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by mrvitalis(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Nigerian can't give BIAFRA to confuse PEOPLE, you want Biafra but your people are putting long term investment in every part of Nigeria

POST ELECTION igbos are agitating for Biafra and PRE-ELECTION season they parade themselves as ones who love Nigeria the most ... what should sane spectators make of that.

Your People are not just Serious.
Oya then accept us as we take over Nigerian political and economic structure one state at a time
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by reddingtonblack: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oya then accept us as we take over Nigerian political and economic structure one state at a time

Fortunately that will never be possible becos the Hausas and Yorubas share a mutual understanding of respect and values ....

That seed of Bitterness sow into Most Igbos that grow up esp. in the East is why Patriots won't hand over Nigeria to IGBOS.
There style of ganging up and all see things the same way as show such people will make terrible leaders, even there leadershipbstyle in the east is enough attestation.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by IkeIgboNile(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2023
tamdun
Have u ever seen igbo attack yoruba? I'll like u people to try it and see whether na mouth or not

Why would we attack you? You guys are the ones looking for unprovoked fight but there's a saying " When the grasshopper wants to fight with a bird, it thinks it's a fight of who has more legs"
Be guided.
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by mrvitalis(m): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Fortunately that will never be possible becos the Hausas and Yorubas share a mutual understanding of respect and values ....

That seed of Bitterness sow into Most Igbos that grow up esp. in the East is why Patriots won't hand over Nigeria to IGBOS.
There style of ganging up and all see things the same way as show such people will make terrible leaders, even there leadershipbstyle in the east is enough attestation.

Hausa and Yoruba have mutual understanding ? Lol

What seed of bitterness ? In plane language tell me
Igbos have voted south west and north many times but have never voted and Igbo man but Igbos are the ones with hatred ? Abi bitterness?
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by SenatePresdo(m): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmmm. This is yet to be confirmed by yhe Ayangbure office but if so then so be it. Ikorodu is not no man's land nah

APC wants to use their hand and burn down Lagos.

We will come out that day, let a single soul go down.

The heat has already been too heated up waiting to burst.

It's a fragile time.
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by niggadee(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2023
Ikorodu oro is scary like ijebu one
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by niggadee(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2023
QuotaSystem:
The Yoruba of Lagos are asserting their heritage as sons of the soil and owners of the lands bequeathed to them by their ancestors.

Your C of O is only a 99 year lease from the owners of the land according to Law. Go and verify.
After expiration of the 99 years lease term for land in lagos the ownership is given back to the landowner let them keep developing awori land 😁😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by reddingtonblack: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

Hausa and Yoruba have mutual understanding ? Lol

What seed of bitterness ? In plane language tell me
Igbos have voted south west and north many times but have never voted and Igbo man but Igbos are the ones with hatred ? Abi bitterness?

Yeah hausas and yorubas have share mutual understanding and respect .. that is why Noetherners understand it is time for Asiwaju to be president even tho there own Son(atiku) is in the race.
Tinubu highest vote out of 6states came from the North i.e 4 states what does that tell anyone with a working brain

OBi highest vote did not saturated,

You want to challenge my assertion, please bring your evidence or keep off

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by mrvitalis(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Yeah hausas and yorubas have share mutual understanding and respect .. that is why Noetherners understand it is time for Asiwaju to be president even tho there own Son(atiku) is in the race.
Tinubu highest vote out of 6states came from the North i.e 4 states what does that tell anyone with a working brain

OBi highest vote did not saturated,

You want to challenge my assertion, please bring your evidence or keep off
So Hausa not voting for Igbo is not bitterness but Igbos not voting buhari is bitterness abi ?
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by toneroforever(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
SEBI na no man's land, then declare Ur won na, abi dem hold u??

grin grin grin The fear of failure is worse than failure itself.

See how the traditional institution in Lagos has allowed itself to be dragging into unnecessary politics. That's quite disrespectful & shows desperation.
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
mikelopez:

We are coming out, them NEVER born any body well to stop election in Ikorodu

Their Father

If dem born your papa well go out during that period for Oro, anything you see you get. Shebi na you follow get land, go and prove it,
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by OlawaleBammie: 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
toneroforever:

grin grin grin The fear of failure is worse than failure itself.

See how the traditional institution in Lagos has allowed itself to be dragging into unnecessary politics. That's quite disrespectful & shows desperation.
And so??

What should we do about it??

Is it Ur disrespectfulness or desperation??
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by reddingtonblack: 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

So Hausa not voting for Igbo is not bitterness but Igbos not voting buhari is bitterness abi ?

IF you assert that hausas did not vote for Peter OBi then why are your people ranting Stolen mandate, how on earth can OBi win without the hausas.

Hausas not voting IGBO illustrates the enemy of my friend is my enemy wink You can't fool hausas with "woke" & "civilization" ...

Northern silence is golden cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by Omoawoke: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
jchioma:

Lol, you must be coming from a very quack background to think everyone is like your mother. I pity your generation!

No quote me again omo nna. I no fit patronize your olosho business.
Most flatinooo girls have overused totoe, I know say your body count no go less than 150. Una fit sleep with anything for the last kobo. come use am buy wig, okrika cloth and live fake life.
If your sister body count never too much, I fit manage am..I go give am better money.
Yoruba girls no dey give cheap puzzzy, they too carry shoulder, too fine join, natural beauty. Those ones are reserved for marriage
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by mrvitalis(m): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

IF you assert that hausas did not vote for Peter OBi then why are your people ranting Stolen mandate, how on earth can OBi win without the hausas.

Hausas not voting IGBO illustrates the enemy of my friend is my enemy wink You can't fool hausas with "woke" & "civilization" ...

What's exactly your point ?
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by harmonyglobal: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
The oro is not to stop people from voting.....it is to lay curses on the betrayers. Those who have prospered in Lagos and are still the one betraying it's people shall reap the repercussions
Simple
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by hakimi1974(m): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
jchioma:

Lol, you must be coming from a very quack background to think everyone is like your mother. I pity your generation!
Haba!!!!! this finishing too much must you use bull dozer to kill a smelly skunk?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by hakimi1974(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

the rubbish people write about the Hausa's and the north makes me sick in my gutt, if you have any aorta of conscience in you should know that the election was COMPLETE sham. and by the way I am a northerner from Kaduna state we voted massively for L.P.
Re: Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu by reddingtonblack: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
hakimi1974:
the rubbish people write about the Hausa's and the north makes me sick in my gutt, if you have any aorta of conscience in you should know that the election was COMPLETE sham. and by the way I am a northerner from Kaduna state we voted massively for L.P.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ We agree, Infact Every Nigeria both young and old voted Peter Obi, whoever that does not agree should go to court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa / Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie / Nigerian Arrested In Houston, Texas For Money Order Fraud. Emmauel Akioyamen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.