Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos (3995 Views)

Tinubu: Nigeriaโ€™s Economy Not Distressed - Information Minister / Hardship: Nigerian Economy Not In Mess โ€“ Ex-British Council Director, Roberts / Fact Check: How True Are Claims By Tinubu Shettima About Size Of Lagos Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by christistruth01: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2023
Thanksful:

So how do drugs get into the country in the first place?

I asked, which reach use hard drugs the most in Nigeria?

Pack Pushers Manufacturers and Users together

Nigeria should have dealt with the problem ages agocan

The punishment. Would depend on the quantity discovered
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2023
christistruth01:

Pack Pushers Manufacturers and Users together

Nigeria should have dealt with the problem ages ago

How do they push it to the north and south west from the east since you have been avoiding to tell me the region that use drugs more
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by christistruth01: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2023
Thanksful:

How do they push it to the north and south west from the east since you have been avoiding to tell me the region that use drugs more

When it comes to drug pushing you no get mouth

I was only being Polite
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by IkeIgboNile(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2023
cocolacec

Why cant Igbos give birth in their homeland why must they breed like foolsin Yorubaland?
A visa regime for nyanmirins across Nigeria will be perfect to curb the marauders rampage.Boafrans must be subject to a visa regine be4 they can enter any part of Nigeria.

Lol.....There's nothing you guys can do about it. Since you insist in one Nigeria, then every Nigerian can live and bred anywhere in Nigeria.
As for you, i can categorically say that no member of your household owns half plot of land anywhere in Lagos. So shut the fร—ร—k up.
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by Winnersunited: 11:02am On Mar 17, 2023
Biodun556:

No 10 terrorists in the world is located in south east
The Alaiye from Kwara State.
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by Winnersunited: 11:02am On Mar 17, 2023
Ransomware:

where in the south east have you lived in?
Don't mind the Alaiye from Kwara State.
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by Dolphinhit: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2023
christistruth01:

When it comes to drug pushing you no get mouth

I was only being Polite

Really! Do you know southwest has the largest marijuana farmers in Nigeria?
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by honeyB2018: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2023
Biodun556:
Larger % of the food consume in Lagos are from the north

Most manufacturing companies in Lagos are owned by foreigners

Most artisans in Lagos are Yorubas

Larger % of Lagos IGR are from civil servants tax

Dangote refinery alone is bigger than all Igbo investment in south west

Igbos only dominate buying and selling of okrika, electronics, spare parts and what else?

Can you see how empty your brain and thinking is.
If be so, why don't you remove your eyes from the IGBOS.
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by Biodun556(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2023
honeyB2018:

Can you see how empty your brain and thinking is.
If be so, why don't you remove your eyes from the IGBOS.

We will not remove our eyes from igbos because they want to usurp Yoruba land

If igbos want us to remove our eyes from them they should go back to their states.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by christistruth01: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2023
Dolphinhit:

Really! Do you know southwest has the largest marijuana farmers in Nigeria?

Let them all be Jailed and their Properties taken over by Govt
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by CSTRR: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2023
very good.
So leave igbos alone.
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by MikeofAfrica: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2023
Biodun556:

Keep decieving yourself.

Facts are sacred. I have stated facts that can not be denied by the FG and Lagos State Government.

The igbos contribute more to the revenue of the Federal Government more than any other tribe in Nigeria. They create wealth for the FG through their businesses at the Seaports.

The igbos also contribute huge revenue to the Lagos State Government. The big markets in Lagos and the Seaports are the cash cows of Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by DaddyCoool: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

There was time yorubas largely migrated to the North, until ethnic riot taught many a bitter lesson, yorubas lost businesses and property, most returned to west to start all over again in the 90's
Bro some truth might sound cruel, nobody we state one tribe can't live anywhere in Nigeria but what we are saying is where ever you find yourself its common sense to respect your host.
Growing up in my Fathers house then, i remember there are things i will and my father will remind my son, these is my house cheesy you get, that is own father o
TBH ! igbos have to call themselves to order

Well, that's just human nature. Even Nigerians in foreign countries, after, say, 20 years, no longer consider themselves foreigners. How much more people who have been in a different part of their own country for generations
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by ahiboilandgas: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Biodun556:

grin
the biggest beneficial prostution is Ndokwa hotels this ibo man has over 100 sex cage called motels in Lagos . Other are relabeling whisky and vodka drinks and selling same to innocent Lagosains .redisinging tyres and reselling as tobukbo ,poring acids on recycle part of najia cars and calling same tokunbo ,fake drugs manufacturing and distribution. and several unwholesome commercial practise .we all know that brothels generated money but ethically we will not build brothels to earn dirty Money . We rather farm rice in kebbi ,tomatos in Kano and cow in Adamawa and transport to Lagos and sell for clean wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by twodee75: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
IDENNAA:

Stop this silly lies. No Igbo want to rule or take your Lagos and you know this! You are just a mental leper! You cook up senseless lies you could use to destroy people's hard earned money. You are very evil
I just laugh when I see any comments like this, which land are they stealing? Our fathers has already sold out our birthright, go to Lekki Ajah axis, how many houses there belong to Yoruba 75 percent of the houses belong to non Yorubas, we what about Isolo, ajao estate, ago, amuwo odofin, festac aguda etc so is now we are shouting our land..... When our fathers are renting houses and shops to Ibo instead of Yoruba all cos Ibo will pay 2yrs, where are the Yorubas to stop that. I beg na we use our hand sell out our land
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by ribbit: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ransomware:

player,

I am going to ask you a question and I want you to honestly answer this question
Can you ever think back to a time you met an Igbo person, not online and they said to you, "we developed Lagos" I mean one on one, Have you ever heard that? the internet is an echo chamber that fuels chaos.
Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, is yoruba land. the reason why everyone flocks there is that for many years, that was the capital of Nigeria and the federal funds built it and created an environment for business. If the Nigeria capital is moved to Abia State and the same level of funds was pumped into Abia state, it will create the same environment that will bring development.

Let us not come on the internet and fight like we are not all suffering in Nigeria. I have never seen a situation where a Yoruba man want to buy from an Igbo man and they both refused to transact business because of their tribes.
let us slow down with all these harsh words and accusations. while we fight amongst ourselves, the loot us dry

do you expect them to say it offline where they can be lynched before?

Ofcause people are comfortable sharing their dirtiest opinion in the safety of internet than go offline where they can be lynched.

For example, I'm an atheist, but I dare not say it offline cos of people around me. But I share my opinion freely online.

Let's be honest, we know these people are arrogant and delusional. And it will be stupid of any Yoruba man not wary of ibos atleast based on their antecedents.
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by Tochj(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
Let's imagine Lagos without
Old spare parts ladipo
New spare parts Tradefair
Building materials Oduade
Generator and machine parts oyinbo
Musical Alaba
Etc
Where will industries get materials to work?
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by Tochj(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
ribbit:

do you expect them to say it offline where they can be lynched before?

Ofcause people are comfortable sharing their dirtiest opinion in the safety of internet than go offline where they can be lynched.

For example, I'm an atheist, but I dare not say it offline cos of people around me. But I share my opinion freely online.

Let's be honest, we know these people are arrogant and delusional. And it will be stupid of any Yoruba man not wary of ibos atleast based on their antecedents.
Those urging you to be wary of Igbos are working with Igbos to move forward in life.
The truth is that you can't avoid Igbos.
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by Jnkay: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
Poor Urchins dragging issues with Alaba billionaire who don't even know they exist. After all this urchins make noise finish, they will still go and pay rent to their Igbo Landlord ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Noise makers that are jumping Okada here and there are here dragging issues with MenDem. If you bend down you will see Alaba๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Go, stay focus and make money my brothers so that next election person go vote for you too. Stop this tribal bigotry on naira land.
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by ebufa: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Biodun556:
Larger % of the food consume in Lagos are from the north

Most manufacturing companies in Lagos are owned by foreigners

Most artisans in Lagos are Yorubas

Larger % of Lagos IGR are from civil servants tax

Dangote refinery alone is bigger than all Igbo investment in south west

Igbos only dominate buying and selling of okrika, electronics, spare parts and what else?

you get time on your hands o!!!
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by ahiboilandgas: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Tochj:
Let's imagine Lagos without
Old spare parts ladipo
New spare parts Tradefair
Building materials Oduade
Generator and machine parts oyinbo
Musical Alaba
Etc
Where will industries get materials to work?
the entire GDP he listed .does not have the value of dangote refinery or leadway valuation .real money is not buying and selling is creating Value .inert value.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by Tochj(m): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
the entire GDP is the listed is not have the value of dangote refinery or leadway valuation .real money is not buying and selling is creating Value .inert value.
You create ur own value by standing on the roads and be harassing drivers.
Once you support the menance Oluomo is causing in Lagos
You are one of them.
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by ahiboilandgas: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
Biodun556:

To who?
ghost
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by ahiboilandgas: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Tochj:

You create ur own value by standing on the roads and be harassing drivers.
Once you support the menance Oluomo is causing in Lagos
You are one of them.
honestly I don't support those touts! It can't happen in Kano. So gangstar extorting people on road . No park fee .No way. Na war be that
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by Tochj(m): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
honestly I don't support those touts! It can't happen in Kano. So gangstar extorting people on road . No park fee .No way. Na war be that
Good,No Matter ur political position
Don't support Evil
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by forgiveness: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ransomware:

player,

I am going to ask you a question and I want you to honestly answer this question
Can you ever think back to a time you met an Igbo person, not online and they said to you, "we developed Lagos" I mean one on one, Have you ever heard that? the internet is an echo chamber that fuels chaos.
Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, is yoruba land. the reason why everyone flocks there is that for many years, that was the capital of Nigeria and the federal funds built it and created an environment for business. If the Nigeria capital is moved to Abia State and the same level of funds was pumped into Abia state, it will create the same environment that will bring development.

Let us not come on the internet and fight like we are not all suffering in Nigeria. I have never seen a situation where a Yoruba man want to buy from an Igbo man and they both refused to transact business because of their tribes.
let us slow down with all these harsh words and accusations. while we fight amongst ourselves, the loot us dry

Wake up. Lagos already had street lights, railway, tram, telephone, banks, port, bridges, well paved roads, thriving economy etc before the entity Nigeria was formed.

Another thing. Lagos is different from Lagos state. The capital of Nigeria was Lagos not the whole Lagos state.

From Jibowu down to Ilupeju to Ikeja, Ikorodu, Epe, Badagry were all developed under the Western government of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
forgiveness:

Wake up. Lagos already had street lights, railway, tram, telephone, banks, port, bridges, well paved roads, thriving economy etc before the entity Nigeria was formed.

Another thing. Lago is different from Lagos state. The capital of Nigeria was Lagos not the whole Lagos state.

From Jibowu down to Ilupeju to Ikeja, Ikorodu, Epe, Badagry were all developed under the Western government of Nigeria.

Brother man, I don't doubt you. Lagos had stuff but if I turn around and say that Abia state has tarred roads, GSM, and all sorts of stuff before it is made the capital of Nigeria, will that not be the same thing you just said now?

Let's not pretend that the IGR generated by 3rd mainland bridge alone since it was built is not enough to turn a smaller state to a competing economy. That is the power of Federal presence.
Now I am not saying that there are no hard-working individuals there but regardless of your hard work, you cannot built a modern society by iindividual effort
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by forgiveness: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ransomware:

Brother man, I don't doubt you. Lagos had stuff but if I turn around and say that Abia state has tarred roads, GSM, and all sorts of stuff before it is made the capital of Nigeria, will that not be the same thing you just said now?

Let's not pretend that the IGR generated by 3rd mainland bridge alone since it was built is not enough to turn a smaller state to a competing economy. That is the power of Federal presence.
Now I am not saying that there are no hard-working individuals there but regardless of your hard work, you cannot built a modern society by iindividual effort

The point remains Lagos was made the capital of Nigeria because it was already a commercial center. That's the hard truth.

It was already a wealthy city generating millions of dollars. Federal presents or not, Lagos was already developed built by the SWners and British long before it became capital of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by Biodun556(m): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Facts are sacred. I have stated facts that can not be denied by the FG and Lagos State Government.

The igbos contribute more to the revenue of the Federal Government more than any other tribe in Nigeria. They create wealth for the FG through their businesses at the Seaports.

The igbos also contribute huge revenue to the Lagos State Government. The big markets in Lagos and the Seaports are the cash cows of Lagos State.

Why are you pained. South East is the poorest in Nigeria
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by Biodun556(m): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ransomware:

Biodun,

what do you do for a living? what elective position are Igbos going for in the southwest?

What political party is tribe based?

Igbo want to rule Lagos. No way!
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
Biodun556:

Igbo want to rule Lagos. No way!

Biodun,

I dont want to argue with you,

Slow down on the tribal sentiment. This is 2023.

Who is the Igbo that wants to rule Lagos?
Re: Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos by Biodun556(m): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ransomware:

Biodun,

I dont want to argue with you,

Slow down on the tribal sentiment. This is 2023.

Who is the Igbo that wants to rule Lagos?

All igbos want Chinedu Patrick Rhode-Vivor to win Lagos. That will not happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Appointed 27 Ministers? Fact Emerges / This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. / Dollar Is Falling, Naira Is Rising, And The People That Update Us Are In Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.