Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos (61751 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged / We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by NezzyMike: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2023
Pat081:
This is what will happen when his father gets to power only God will save us in tinubu time

I dey tell you bro, can't wait to japa from this country! I thought fulanis were horrible but from what I'm seeing, the regime will be worse. Those hailing MC hope you get money to japa and not being a nuisance on nairaland in the name of 1k 2k

3 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Ikpaitid: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2023
What is this toto smelling IPOB ashewo talking about?
Deport the stinky bitch from Yorubaland to smelly IPOBLAND.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by sencekompis: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2023
Go back to your dirty space, we are having enough of you guys in south west. Awon omo eranko jati jati. Omo aja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by sencekompis: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2023
YORUBA RO NU OOO

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by geemd434: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:
Madam go back to your state if lagos is too hot for u. Cry me a river grin

Sadly, she has come to stay... And there is nothing you can do about it
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by obokuntravels: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2023
Either threats or no threats, all useless Ipob and Biafra apologists should go back home and question the 10th terrorist in the world why there's killings and sit at home in the East. Lagos na Una papa land? You came here with nylon bag and kept dragging space with land owners, can non indigene do such in Agulu or ABA?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by BabaO2: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2023
ebukajay184:
Dr. Ify Aniebo Rhodes-Vivour, the wife of Labour Party's gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, has reacted to a video of MC Oluomo telling Lagosians who will not vote for the Lagos State APC governorship candidate, Babajide Sanwo-Olu to sit at home on election day, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared online, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya, aka MC Oluomo, head of the Lagos state branch of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, was seen warning voters who intend to vote other parties not to do so.

He said: “Iya Chukwudi, if you know you no wan vote for us, siddon for your house o.”

He also told APC supporters that if they notice they are losing in polling units, they know what to do.

Reacting via her Twitter handle, Ify Aniebo Rhodes-Vivour claimed that MC Oluomo can confidentally threaten voters because he is “state backed.” She called on the Lagos State governor to call “his thugs” to order.

She shared a video of Oluomo threatening voters and wrote:

https://twitter.com/IfyAniebo/status/1636416887071576064?s=19
What an insult, ibo girl, a mere traveler telling us what not to do. Lagos is local not national

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2023
obyno82:

You are not even up to her sandal straps and you are talking, Oga you don't have sense abeg, you are suffering from inferiority complex

Look at this irrelevant loser. I no warn you say Peter Obi no go win?
Now your hero is crying on national TV. Bunch of liabilities.
On the matter of Lagos, you better stop dragging it with the Yorubas. You leave your barren land and troop to Lagos thinking you can claim it? No worry, if them born your papa well, shout no man's land for Oshodi make them use your face do horror film poster.

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2023
Inhuman69:

For your mind you done talk something

You are not different from the thugs in the street of Lagos

A bleached out ipob cuntt has no right to condemn MC Oluomo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2023
Cantonese:

See your life?

No PVC
No shishi
No job
NFA
No power to fight
Empty person

My simple advise:
Find small garri and groundnut eat make hunger no kill you.

Muntula.

Senseless talk from a baby factory product.

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by ChukwuObe: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2023
To All Christians in Lagos.

If you could be against the Muslim-Muslim ticket which you cannot even see in the Bible, this is the time to stop Chinedu and his gay supporter family. You all know that the Bible is against the homosexuality and you all know what Chinedu and his wife stand for.

They are in support of homosexuality and as you know God's anger and wrath on such people and those that have pleasure in them. Vote against anyone supporting homosexuality so that you dont partake in their sins. A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by sencekompis: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2023
Imagine this idiot talking instead to go and dictate 4 them in Anambra. OLOSHI ashawo, infact Yorubas don enter 1 chance for accepting these bunch of PARASITES

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by kenny1313(m): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2023
[quote author=Vinnie2000 post=121803524]

This local Champion, McOluomo makes me Laugh anytime I see him. cheesy

Let him come to Warri, Port-Harcourt, or Benin City and do these Foolish Rants, 😕 angry

He will use his HEAD, run back to Lagos! sad

The same Port-Harcourt wike and his own thugs did worst?

Guy keep quiet!!!
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Inhuman69: 11:21am On Mar 17, 2023
kingthreat:

An bleached out ipob cuntt has no right to condemn MC Oluomo

Do you even understand what is IPOB
But yoruba people na the bleach pass
And your English is wrong, shows how low your iQ
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Sterope(f): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2023
The things that are normalised in this country, I don't see a way out to a better country
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
as much as I detest these kind of threats to citizens by citizens,your likes makes me wanto bend cos you come here to sound as if there is no kabaka,ayiri,asari and so on in the states you mention.there are no thugs in your own states,if your landlord is giving you too much problems then you can vacate the house and know peace.it is not compulsory you die there.

But why are all these evil men you mentioned and more all supporting Tinubu. It speaks volume.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Executer: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Though I don’t support violence in any form but that arrest will be extended to her husband Gbadebo who is also notorious for his inciteful comments all over social media.
Your hate for grv will lead to your death
May it never be well with all of you people who are contributors to the downfall of Nigeria
Are we no longer in a democracy?
If touts behave like that,I'd expect you who is supposedly civilized to do better
It's a shame
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by TOBOSCOASSURES(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This local Champion, McOluomo makes me Laugh anytime I see him. cheesy

Let him come to Warri, Port-Harcourt, or Benin City and do these Foolish Rants, 😕 angry

He will use his HEAD, run back to Lagos! sad
U GAME 💯% na 4 Yoruba land he go fit Dey do all those rubbish..Yeye Dey smell

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Voldoz: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
as much as I detest these kind of threats to citizens by citizens,your likes makes me wanto bend cos you come here to sound as if there is no kabaka,ayiri,asari and so on in the states you mention.there are no thugs in your own states,if your landlord is giving you too much problems then you can vacate the house and know peace.it is not compulsory you die there.

I replied someone early for this same shit, Ayiri and Tompolo are not thugs the difference between a politician, thug and militant is far apart you don't see Tompolo on social media threatening people to vote for or against. Ayiri is a politician not a saint but not a thug like Mc oluomo.

Get this into your head, just day you support thuggery instead of calling Ayiri and co, moreover i ain't proud of them don't know about others
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2023
ediot , make dem go their cursed , impoverish igbo land and vote their bad governance out , Lagos yourba land is ok with our governance , reason they flooding Lagos daily , una wan die in yourba land, who curse una sef undecided undecided undecided undecided
Adeleketoyin:
He'll meet his waterloo soon. He's not invincible.

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2023
ediot , make una go una cursed , impoverish igbo land and vote their bad governance out , Lagos yourba land is ok with our governance , reason they flooding Lagos daily , una wan die in yourba land, who curse una sef undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Alaigbopress:

This fire you are igniting will consume You, don't forget what happened in Alaba. Don't take the silence of ndi Igbo, good Yorubas and other ethnic nationals in Lagos for stupidity. Nobody have the monopoly of violence

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Bleeel002: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2023
annford:

Humans like you pose a great danger to a sane society. You are blinded by your love for both the APC and the Yoruba tribe, that you fail to acknowledge the fact that Nigeria is bigger than the Yoruba tribe. You seem to lack sense of reasoning and it is ignorant people like you that give me a great concern regarding the future of Nigeria. One thing about the Yorubas is that they like supporting their own whether they are good or evil. You need some growing up. Travel round the world, get some exposure and I dare say, your mentality would change.
my brother not all Yurubas are tribalistic. Majority of us are civilized people and we can never support what is wrong and unacceptable in a civilized society. It is very unfortunate that our evil and corrupt politicians has succeeded in weponizing some of these poor people's ingnorance. And is working for them. May God help u s
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2023
ediot , make dem una their cursed , impoverish igbo land and vote their bad governance out simple , is that too hard for una to do ??, Lagos yourba land is ok with our governance , reason u terrorist bast adds are flooding Lagos daily , una wan die in yourba land, who curse una sef shocked shocked shocked shocked
Executer:

Your hate for grv will lead to your death
May it never be well with all of you people who are contributors to the downfall of Nigeria
Are we no longer in a democracy?
If touts behave like that,I'd expect you who is supposedly civilized to do better
It's a shame
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2023
Inhuman69:

Do you even understand what is IPOB
By yoruba people na the bleach pass
And your English is wrong, shows how low your iQ

Everyone makes mistake.

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Timblogga: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
ediot , make dem una their cursed , impoverish igbo land and vote their bad governance out simple , is that too hard for una to do ??, Lagos yourba land is ok with our governance , reason u terrorist bast adds are flooding Lagos daily , una wan die in yourba land, who curse una sef shocked shocked shocked shocked
ObidenceNeckpre:
Eko is not Yoruba, no try talk this nonsense come Edo.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Wizzychuks(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
from the other side....you making sense.this comment is especially for the deaf igbo residing in lagos...am an igbo....come back home ndi igbo
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Heavensent01(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2023
oluztx:
Some yorubas behave like illiterates, like they cannot reason and tribalistic. Even educated ones living abroad which is beyond shocking. These are the same people that always cry racism abroad since they are more darker in complexion and more susceptible to racism, yet championing tribalism. The sensible ones should call your foolish ones to order, because this thing is getting out of hand. Go on facebook and twitter, even so-called South South have had enough from you people. If you don't want One Nigeria anymore, fine, agitate for your yoruba nation, so you can keep your Lagos to yourself, simple. But now, we are still under One Nigeria, anyone can contest, it's left for Lagos indigenes to vote their choice. This is how civilized people and nation work!

but Ebonyi cannot contest in Anambra, Anambra can't contest in IMO?

Bianca ojukwu wasn't allowed to contest a senatorial district in Anambra because she's from Enugu but yet Igbo people are civilized?

no Yorubas is in Eastern region civil service but across southwest States there are igbo in west civil service, guess what Yoruba are still not civilized but Igbo are?

na thunder go help me fire you people in that your mud region

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Timblogga: 11:35am On Mar 17, 2023
ChukwuObe:
To All Christians in Lagos.

If you could be against the Muslim-Muslim ticket which you cannot even see in the Bible, this is the time to stop Chinedu and his gay supporter family. You all know that the Bible is against the homosexuality and you all know what Chinedu and his wife stand for.

They are in support of homosexuality and as you know God's anger and wrath on such people and those that have pleasure in them. Vote against anyone supporting homosexuality so that you dont partake in their sins. A word is enough for the wise!
we will vote for Chinedu.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Owaincouncil: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2023
My problem is not Gbadebo becoming a governor. My only problem now is how to call my First lady

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Timblogga: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2023
Heavensent01:

but Ebonyi cannot contest in Anambra, Anambra can't contest in IMO?

Bianca ojukwu wasn't allowed to contest a senatorial district in Anambra because she's from Enugu but yet Igbo people are civilized?

no Yorubas is in Eastern region civil service but across southwest States there age igbo in west civil service, guess what Yoruba are still not civilized but Igbo are?

na thunder go help me fire you people in that your mud region
we will vote for a true Lagosian this time. What your forefathers did to Funsho Williams won’t work here.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by StagethemTVee: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2023
Wisdom wan kill you. Give this man a bottle of champagne
Throwback:
Imagine those who love IPOB activities including forceful sit at home with deadly repercussions to those who thought they had human and democratic rights to freedom of movement, now lamenting about political threats.

I am sure this lady never posted anything negative about IPOB.

We already know her husband is an IPOB apologist and a Yoruba hater, so no need wasting time on that boy looking for a toy to play with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.