Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (40151 Views)

6 Decisions From President Tinubu's Meeting With 36 Governors / Fayose Visits President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Lagos / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2023
Abass07:
The mods are always quick to send Obi's matter to the front page

4 Likes

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by bobochem: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2023
May I and my family be blessed in this your tenure Mr. President

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by dat9jaguy(m): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2023
Nice one from the president-elect. I feel this administration will be a blessing to Nigeria and Nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2023
Mad man. Thief.

3 Likes

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Elkidz: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2023
The president select has spoken!!

6 Likes

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Sevenworldpower(m): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2023
renderme:

Source: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/03/16/nigeria-at-the-cusp-of-renewed-hope-bola-tinubu/

We should be ready to read epistles in the next 4 to 8 years. Welcome to propagandocrazy. Tinubu is not that bad as a leader but media propaganda would mask his governance.
Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Jd10k(m): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi wasn’t initially serious with his presidential ambition, he was being misled by Igbos. He was just in for the popularity. Eventually he thought he could use religion to achieve his aim but Asiwaju being Asiwaju played a better game. Pat Utomi a very loyal Asiwaju boy was used to capture Obi to distract Atiku from winning, Obi eventually did the lord’s work. Asiwaju is indeed a champion in this game. I’m so happy for him
Becareful mentioning IPOB Because they are number 10 most dangerous Terrorist organisation in the world 😉

9 Likes

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by hohafrank(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2023
I surely know that his joy and of his urchins will be shortlived in no time as the stolen mandate will be returned to the rightful owner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Gangster1ms: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2023
accordadoga25:
We love you, papa..

Nigeria will be great again…

God bless the JAGABAN of Africa..

God bless Nigeria..

God bless Yorubas…

God bless Hausas…

God bless the South/South..

God bless the Middle Belt..

Wailers can continue to wail for the next 8 years
Everyone you mentioned all voted against the druggie... This politics of division you urchins play has gone extinct.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by thedio(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2023
The most prepared and cerebral president Nigeria ever elected.
To those who r crying about a non existing stolen mandate....let them make pap with a caustic soda

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Zetty177x: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Excellent one from Asiwaju my barbecue. I know you’ll make a good president and Nigerians shall be proud of you. God knows I love this man.

Where video? Are u praising him? Someone wrote a letter for him and it's released and u are hyping

4 Likes

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi wasn’t initially serious with his presidential ambition, he was being misled by Igbos. He was just in for the popularity. Eventually he thought he could use religion to achieve his aim but Asiwaju being Asiwaju played a better game. Pat Utomi a very loyal Asiwaju boy was used to capture Obi to distract Atiku from winning, Obi eventually did the lord’s work. Asiwaju is indeed a champion in this game. I’m so happy for him

If you weren’t a lady, I’d assume you bought N50 naira weed, took few hits and came up with this rubbish beer parlor talks. I’m not frequent on this app because of my schedules but I’d love to see reactions from people like you if Obi should reclaim his mandate.

3 Likes

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by CyberWolf: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2023
He is going to perform, I’m optimistic. Just that he should have the will to kick out immediately and deal with any appointee that doesn’t take his/her work seriously and exploits the privilege attached to the position to frustrate Nigerians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by donforeign: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2023
accordadoga25:
We love you, papa..

Nigeria will be great again…

God bless the JAGABAN of Africa..

God bless Nigeria..

God bless Yorubas…

God bless Hausas…

God bless the South/South..

God bless the Middle Belt..

Wailers can continue to wail for the next 8 years
animal on unform, modern slave

3 Likes

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by olbod(m): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2023
God bless you Asiwaju, i pray the Lord stand with you in rebuiding our nation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Trypant(f): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2023
Keep deceiving your self...o'mbayi....ka tua woo... idiotic baboon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by madjune(m): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2023
dgmoni123:
This man will be a better president.
Carrying everyone along is the best

Carrying everyone along and do what?

Do what? When some of you echo that mantra, I begin to question your sanity.

Carry along and stuff more Nigeria's money in overseas accounts or what?
What form of development do you think this man at his age and pace can inspire in this 21st century?

Certainly he's not as young or sound as he was when he was Governor and constructing roads and highways in Lekki.

Do you think that's the form of development Nigeria needs now?
Do you think Tinubu is at home with modern concepts on green technologies that are driving today's economies?

Most of you either hinge your support, albeit on tribal allegiance or, outright ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Bitchiamjay:

If you weren’t a lady, I’d assume you bought N50 naira weed, took few hit and came up with this rubbish beer parlor talks. I’m not frequent on this app because of my schedules but I’d love to see reactions from people like you if Obi should reclaim his mandate.
Today is Friday and please talk with respect when addressing me Alhaja Iyaebethegreat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Excellent one from Asiwaju my barbecue. I know you’ll make a good president and Nigerians shall be proud of you. God knows I love this man.
shocked shocked

Barbecue bii bawo?

1 Like

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2023
grin grin Enjoy INEC's selection grin it's Impossible for pdapc Structure to have any business with free and fair election,it's like expecting a cockroach to fly on the level of an eagle grin
Election was won by Obi the man of the people,but of course who doesn't know that INEC is an hustling ground for the highest bidder grin
May God Uphold Nigeria and the common man hustling to Survive this evil fifth columnist We have as leaders.
Up Labour,Up Labour,Up Labour grin
My own personal victory is those two olokadas We put in Power cheesy

1 Like

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Zetty177x: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Point of correction... thief in the game .. he got nothing without wuruwuru. E de his DNA

2 Likes

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2023
Jd10k:

Becareful mentioning IPOB Because they are number 10 most dangerous Terrorist organisation in the world 😉
I alhaja iyaebe fears no one. I don’t have fear in me

6 Likes

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by thisisit: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2023
BAT + 8 MILLION NIGERIANS ARE STANDING ALONE WITH INEC FOR RIGGING & THUGGERY...

WHILE REMAINING 192 MILLION NIGERIANS ARE STANDING HAND IN HAND FOR JUSTICE, FAIRNESS, EQUITY AND EGALITARIAN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2023
E no concern us
Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by agadez007(m): 9:39am On Mar 17, 2023
Cocaine addict

1 Like

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by accordadoga25(f): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2023
donforeign:
animal on unform, modern slave

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Pityoobi: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Yds
Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Way4orward: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Tinubu we know can't say or write that

1 Like

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
shocked shocked

Barbecue bii bawo?
I just love that man Asiwaju, knowing him is loving him. That’s my pet name for him

7 Likes

Re: Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by emonis88: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Our pray now is who ever is our president should give us a better Nigeria, #Nigerians For Nigeria.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Letter To Patience Jonathan / 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State / Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.