Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

ATIKU Made The Greatest Mistake Of His Political Career In 2015. See My Reasons. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATIKU Made The Greatest Mistake Of His Political Career In 2015. See My Reasons. (900 Views)

Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATIKU Made The Greatest Mistake Of His Political Career In 2015. See My Reasons. by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
By dumping Goodluck Jonathan, who has only 4years to spend for Buhari who eventually spent 8years.

Had it been Atiku remained in PDP and rallied support for Goodluck in 2015, by 2019 the president will surely go to the North and Atiku would have been the candidate of PDP.

With Atiku/Obi ticket coupled with Aso Rock backing they would have beaten APC black and blue.

Atiku shot himself in the leg for supporting Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: ATIKU Made The Greatest Mistake Of His Political Career In 2015. See My Reasons. by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
By dumping Goodluck Jonathan, who has only 4years to spend for Buhari who eventually spent 8years.

Had it been Atiku remained in PDP and rallied support for Goodluck in 2015, by 2019 the president will surely go to the North and Atiku would have been the candidate of PDP.

With Atiku/Obi ticket coupled with Aso Rock backing they would have beaten APC black and blue.

really right.

1 Like

Re: ATIKU Made The Greatest Mistake Of His Political Career In 2015. See My Reasons. by sirchim(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Good analysis, I said same some years back. So sad, he really messed up his chances.

1 Like

Re: ATIKU Made The Greatest Mistake Of His Political Career In 2015. See My Reasons. by kingi777: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Exactly. That's the price of impatience. What Nigerians witnessed in this 2023 election is a child's play. This present ruling party will continue to rule and may turn Nigeria to a one party state.

1 Like

Re: ATIKU Made The Greatest Mistake Of His Political Career In 2015. See My Reasons. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
This is 2023.
No need going back in time.
The heavens have not fallen!

The biggest losers are OBJ AND GEJ!
Better not have tasted the seat of power than to taste it and leave a legacy of SHAMEFUL FAILURE!

They uselessly paved the way for the SATANIC APC. Here we are.
Re: ATIKU Made The Greatest Mistake Of His Political Career In 2015. See My Reasons. by Svoboda(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Atiku alone couldnt have swung any advantages to jonathans favour. Thr long knives were already out for gej.

1 Like

Re: ATIKU Made The Greatest Mistake Of His Political Career In 2015. See My Reasons. by Livelystone01: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Atiku is not politically savvy as people think. He lacks foresight, egoistic, proud, impatient and loss of attention to details at crucial moments.
One would think that for someone who's been on the political scene for over 30years would have understood what politics is all about, but alas, he's driven by an ambition that lacks proper strategy.

What was he thinking? Jonathan had only 4years left and power would have returned to the north, smh. Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal, and others were only used by the power blocks of the old CPC and ACN to accomplish their dreams.

Atiku and co need to be studied as a course called[b] political suicide[/b] in department of political science in Nigerian universities.

1 Like

Re: ATIKU Made The Greatest Mistake Of His Political Career In 2015. See My Reasons. by adekolaelect(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

So you believed Atiku who can not make himself president will make Jonathan to become second term president then?
Re: ATIKU Made The Greatest Mistake Of His Political Career In 2015. See My Reasons. by abobote: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Northerners don't like Atiku, that is the only reason why he can not be president
Re: ATIKU Made The Greatest Mistake Of His Political Career In 2015. See My Reasons. by Faber(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

Same bigotry that killed Tambuwal, na so Fulani dey behave, they only reason and think about themselves and their brothers alone.

If you see as Atiku dey form James Bond that time that he clinched PDP ticket, you go begin think say he don enter Aso Rock already
Re: ATIKU Made The Greatest Mistake Of His Political Career In 2015. See My Reasons. by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Livelystone01:
Atiku is not politically savvy as people think. He lacks foresight, egoistic, proud, impatient and loss of attention to details at crucial moments.
One would think that for someone who's been on the political scene for over 30years would have understood what politics is all about, but alas, he's driven by an ambition that lacks proper strategy.

What was he thinking? Jonathan had only 4years left and power would have returned to the north, smh. Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal, and others were only used by the power blocks of the old CPC and ACN to accomplish their dreams.

Atiku and co need to be studied as a course called[b] political suicide[/b] in department of political science in Nigerian universities.

You are a wise man. May wisdom never depart from you.
Re: ATIKU Made The Greatest Mistake Of His Political Career In 2015. See My Reasons. by davidluv(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

Even if Atiku had stayed in PDP in 2015, Jonathan would have still lost. Nigerians were yearning for new leadership at the time. sadly they did "frying pan to fire" 🔥
Re: ATIKU Made The Greatest Mistake Of His Political Career In 2015. See My Reasons. by richidinho(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
The only thing that would have won him that presidential seat was to pacify Obi and use all possible means to convince him to stay with the PDP in May last year

But he was too egoistic and proud to do such

Reno Omokri and other criminals were telling him to ignore Obi

Then came the G5

A serious presidential candidate would not ignore the support coming from 5 sitting governors because of a chairman with no electoral value

(1) (Reply)

The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. / Limit Political Drunkenness To Rivers, APC Chieftain Slams Wike / Meet Gov. Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Of Enugu State, A Rising Star In The SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.