Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

God Is A Tester Not A Tempter - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is A Tester Not A Tempter (4528 Views)

The Tempter Wants To Make Vain Your Labor / Blame Self Not The Tempter / God Is Hungry And Dying Because We Are Starving Him Of Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by MightySparrow: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Education is relative.
We have formal and informal education
You might be educated in science, arts, religion, medicine, etc

Paul was an esteemed Jew, well educated and esteemed and was actually a lawyer. A prominent pharisee and zealous in the Jewish law. But when he gained knowledge of God, he left all these things for full time evangelism and doing the common trade of tent making. He described all he gained in Judaism as garbage, junk. Will you say that he was an illiterate. He is not like the young pastors in your church who gave up careers or out of frustration were pastoring some branches to bear fruit (make more money for Papa) and get sacked

So your own children are out of school for Jehovah's service, shey?
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by MaxIntheHouse2(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:

It's not bar mouth He's being hypocritical How many of their pastors were doing well in their careers until they suddenly came out to say that 'God called me' or 'God arrested me'. But their interest is on making more money cos the most stingy Nigerian is a heavy giver in the Church He's talking about a medic who gave up such career to do menial work so he could focus more on ministry Does his Papa not read Matthew 6:33 about seeking first the kingdom?

So are you saying some god didn't call them?

Perhaps your own God didn't call them but i'm sure some gods are calling them otherwise you won't have over 41,000 different sects all claiming they're Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.

Ọmọ surely some gods are calling them it's just a pity that they're blindfolded to realize that these gods aren't working for Jesus who prayed fervently to his father so that his followers should have the same line of thought! John 17:22
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Aemmyjah(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
MightySparrow:

When you don't have any reasonable way to defend your Papa, you will blow hot
Schools were set up by the government. It's part of their responsibility for their citizens
Whether schools are public or private, it is a fundamental right of a child to be educated atleast up to secondary school to sharpen his knowledge of the natural and social world and to interact with others. These rights are universal but also part of the constitution both federal and state. What has that got to do with you na.
We de talk alpha, you de yan Omega grin
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by MaxIntheHouse2(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
MightySparrow:

YES jàre so that your own children who are in school can later feed them after all them no go school! cheesy

I wonder how stupid some people can be?

Despite all the schools your children are going there is no job in town for them they will still come back to you for FASTING, PRAYERS, VIGIL, REVIVAL so that they can be employed! cheesy
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Aemmyjah(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
MaxIntheHouse2:

YES jàre so that your own children who are in school can later feed them after all them no go school! cheesy

I wonder how stupid some people can be?

Despite all the schools your children are going there is no job in town for them they will still come back to you for FASTING, PRAYERS, VIGIL, REVIVAL so that they can be employed! cheesy

grin
Imagine if Canaanland were the publishers of Watchtower and Awake magazines (the world most circulated, distributed and translated magazines) amidst other books
People used Awake, then and now for their seminar, project and thesis
Our books, tracts and magazines are popular
Everything about us is free
Our Bibles are free
Who have not read or seen or heard about our wonderful book, My Bible Stories? Churches used it to teach children those days
What about Young People Ask
Though money was used in printing them
To own a Bible in Madagascar is to forfeit one's whole salary for a month but there, our Bibles are free
I hear that Canaanland has a mega printing company but I have not even heard or seen anything they produced. Religious books that are expensive are not popular

With all the education he's bragging, all we see is increase in crime, injustice, hatred, competition, ego, immorality
Man's problems are piling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by MaxIntheHouse2(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Imagine if Canaanland were the publishers of Watchtower and Awake magazines (the world most circulated, distributed and translated magazines) amidst other books
People used Awake, then and now for their seminar, project and thesis
Our books, tracts and magazines are popular
Everything about us is free
Our Bibles are free
Who have not read or seen or heard about our wonderful book, My Bible Stories? Churches used it to teach children those days
What about Young People Ask
Though money was used in printing them
To own a Bible in Madagascar is to forfeit one's whole salary for a month but there, our Bibles are free
I hear that Canaanland has a mega printing company but I have not even heard or seen anything they produced. Religious books that are expensive are not popular

With all the education he's bragging, all we see is increase in crime, injustice, hatred, competition, ego, immorality
Man's problems are piling

Chai, ọmọ if this people catch you my hand no dey there o! cheesy
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Aemmyjah(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
MaxIntheHouse2:

Chai, ọmọ if this people catch you my hand no dey there o! cheesy

He's talking as if Secular education is a product of religion
The missionaries only acted as vehicles to it
The Arab world had no such western education or missionaries but Nigerians are dying to go there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by MaxIntheHouse2(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:

He's talking as if Secular education is a product of religion
The missionaries only acted as vehicles to it
The Arab world had no such western education or missionaries but Nigerians are dying to go there

As a worshiper of Papa anything Papa does is OK even if he can't point to a single benefit!
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Sunday
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
Gmm
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Gmm....
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 8:46am On Jun 23, 2023
Gm
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Happy Sunday!!!!
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2023
Got
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2023
Good morning..
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 6:24am On Jul 02, 2023
Happy weekend
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 6:04am On Jul 05, 2023
Good morning.
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 6:14am On Jul 06, 2023
Good morning...
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 6:02am On Jul 07, 2023
Good morning
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Happy Sunday
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2023
Good morning..
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2023
Happy weekend
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 5:06am On Jul 20, 2023
Good morning
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by sonmvayina(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2023
What's the difference between tester and tempter..
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
Happy weekend
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
Happy Sunday
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2023
Gd
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
Gm
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2023
Good morning
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2023
Happy weekend
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Happy Sunday
Re: God Is A Tester Not A Tempter by Corrections: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2023
Gm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake With Human Head Found In Indonesia / Babalawo / Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.