Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 (4494 Views)

Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 / Father Joachim Cabanyes Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Enugu / Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by donnie(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Fully vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, dies of COVID-19.

A Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Oladipupo Williams, was on Sunday reported to have died of COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated with the Oxford Astrazeneca vaccine.

Oladipupo was the first child of late legal luminary, Chief Fredrick Rotimi Williams.

A Facebook post by Oladipupo’s son, Kunle, revealed that his father died on Sunday at a private hospital in Lagos.

He wrote, “My father passed away this morning from COVID despite being double vaccinated with Oxford AstraZeneca.”

Oladipupo was called to the Nigerian bar about 48 years ago and he became a SAN in 1995. He was a principal partner at the Chief Ladi Rotimi-Williams Chambers, a Nigerian law firm based in Lagos. The senior lawyer was regarded as one of the top 100 senior advocates in the country with expertise in litigation and commercial law.

Meanwhile, a Professor of Virology, Oyewale Tomori, in an interview with our correspondent on Sunday said people who had been fully vaccinated could still die of COVID-19.

“Fully vaccinated does not mean fully immunised; vaccination is not synonymous with immunisation. For many reasons, we all react differently to any injection. If I have a pre-condition that affects my ability to mount a proper response; if the vaccine is not properly kept potent; these are why vaccine efficacy is not 100 per cent,” he said.

1 Share

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Xscape1993(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
It is well.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by donnie(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
So healthy people take a so-called vaccine and die in a matter of days - weeks. And those who think they are enlightened simply because the watch CNN agree that it is normal and should be accepted as a necessary loss to be on the globalists' good books.

Una nor well at all. That winch wey una chop nor go ever catch me. Tufia! angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by expertman(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Haaaaa nah wah oooo

1 Like

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Righteousness2(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
They kept the Fully Vaccinated Part away just as the People dying and suffering all over the world from this evil is hidden.

Last week in the USA, a company sent out a message for people whose family or friend died due to Being unvaccinated.

To their Suprised , the portal was filled with messages from people whose family and friends have died after taking the Jab. They had to shut down the whole thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
donnie:
Fully vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, dies of COVID-19.

A Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Oladipupo Williams, was on Sunday reported to have died of COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated with the Oxford Astrazeneca vaccine.

Oladipupo was the first child of late legal luminary, Chief Fredrick Rotimi Williams.

A Facebook post by Oladipupo’s son, Kunle, revealed that his father died on Sunday at a private hospital in Lagos.

He wrote, “My father passed away this morning from COVID despite being double vaccinated with Oxford AstraZeneca.”

Oladipupo was called to the Nigerian bar about 48 years ago and he became a SAN in 1995. He was a principal partner at the Chief Ladi Rotimi-Williams Chambers, a Nigerian law firm based in Lagos. The senior lawyer was regarded as one of the top 100 senior advocates in the country with expertise in litigation and commercial law.

Meanwhile, a Professor of Virology, Oyewale Tomori, in an interview with our correspondent on Sunday said people who had been fully vaccinated could still die of COVID-19.

Fully vaccinated does not mean fully immunised; vaccination is not synonymous with immunisation. For many reasons, we all react differently to any injection. If I have a pre-condition that affects my ability to mount a proper response; if the vaccine is not properly kept potent; these are why vaccine efficacy is not 100 per cent,” he said.

Professor Oyewale Tomori is a dummy. Anyone should feel free to challenge me on this.

1 Like

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
donnie:
So healthy people take a so-called vaccine and die in a matter of days - weeks. And those who think they are enlightened simply because the watch CNN agree that it is normal and should be accepted as a necessary loss to be on the globalists' good books.

Una nor well at all. That winch wey una chop nor go ever catch me. Tufia! angry

He did not die of COVID-19. That is the lie they have to tell to claim it was a breakthrough case. He clearly died of the side effects of this jab.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by petra1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
so why threatening people's job just for a vaccine that doesnt work

4 Likes

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by malcom1X: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
That's why the language "fully vaccinated" that you see being used time and time again...is intentional. No one will ever be fully vaccinated in the future...as the boosters will be every 4-6 months for the rest of time...if you let them continue with this bullshit.

5, 6, 7, 8 booster shots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hmm...
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by suffering: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
He was unlucky.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by donnie(m): 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
suffering:
He was unlucky.

He was foolish
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by haddeylium(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
As a microbiologist, vaccines are generally safe. The government wouldn’t approve a vaccine for public use if the benefits didn’t clearly outweigh the risks. There may be serious side effects in a few people out of a million, but they’re very rare. The risk of the disease is much higher than the risk of taking the vaccine.
Just as polio vaccine and many others have their side effect also.

And No! cheesy
Vaccines don’t have microchips or 5G in them. Say hi to pastor Chris for me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by donnie(m): 12:42am On Oct 12, 2021
haddeylium:
As a microbiologist, vaccines are generally safe. The government wouldn’t approve a vaccine for public use if the benefits didn’t clearly outweigh the risks. There may be serious side effects in a few people out of a million, but they’re very rare. The risk of the disease is much higher than the risk of taking the vaccine.
Just as polio vaccine and many others have their side effect also.

And No! cheesy
Vaccines don’t have microchips or 5G in them. Say hi to pastor Chris for me cheesy

The man Pastor Chris is far more intelligent than you lot. That is why you cling unto an imaginary statement so as to make a point. But as it stands, he and many others who have rejected those vaccines were right. The vaccine is not a cure and it also cannot protect you from covid19 infection.

2 Likes

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by haddeylium(m): 12:59am On Oct 12, 2021
donnie:

The man Pastor Chris is far more intelligent than you lot. That is why you cling unto an imaginary statement so as to make a point. But as it stands, he and many others who have rejected those vaccines were right. The vaccine is not a cure and it also cannot protect you from covid19 infection.

I agree with you. That man and your intelligence is unmatchable. cheesy
You belief there's a virus called coronavirus?
So, what have you and pastor Chris been preparing as cure?
White handkerchief and holywater? No joke but you'll make it big as a comedian.
I've not seen anyone that was frog-match to take the virus. If you don't want to, that remain your choice while facing the consequence.
I like your better version of promoting afrocentric philosophies wink

2 Likes

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by paxonel(m): 3:03am On Oct 12, 2021
donnie:

did pastor Chris study virology or do you think mere being intelligent is enough professionalism, why gambling with your life all in the name of believing in one pastor who doesn't understand science?

1 Like

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by petra1(m): 4:27am On Oct 12, 2021
paxonel:
did pastor Chris study virology or do you think mere being intelligent is enough professionalism, why gambling with your life all in the name of believing in one pastor who doesn't understand science?

Did Bill Gate study virology?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by donnie(m): 5:21am On Oct 12, 2021
[s]
haddeylium:

I agree with you. That man and your intelligence is unmatchable. cheesy
You belief there's a virus called coronavirus?
So, what have you and pastor Chris been preparing as cure?
White handkerchief and holywater? No joke but you'll make it big as a comedian.
I've not seen anyone that was frog-match to take the virus. If you don't want to, that remain your choice while facing the consequence.
I like your better version of promoting afrocentric philosophies wink
[/s]

paxonel:

When did bill gates study medicine or virology? Dem dey use una brain play koso. undecided You have surrendered your life to witches, to do as they choose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by donnie(m): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
A Boki girl swore not to take the jab after two of her cousins took it and died within a week plus her friend at school took and barely survived the side effects.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by paxonel(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
donnie:
[s][/s]

When did bill gates study medicine or virology?
Bill Gates does not need study in the medical field to sponsor medical researches that will save humanity

Dem dey use una brain play koso. undecided You have surrendered your life to witches, to do as they choose.
for you to refer to someone who volunteered out of his goodwill help humanity fight against a deadly pandemic as witches, it means religion has truly blinded you.
Is it not the same Jesus teaches the need to love one another and and be of help to people at the time distress such as the pandemic that ravaged nations, but what did your pastor did to help people?
Nothing
Instead he is promoting faulty conspiracy theories and condemning Bill who went a long way to assist and has successfully and gradually eradicate the pandemic and will become a hero that millions of people will forever grateful to his magnanimity.
Who now is the witch between the two?
Judge for yourself before God begins to do the judgment grin

2 Likes

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by donnie(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
paxonel:
Bill Gates does not need study in the medical field to sponsor medical researches that will save humanity

Yeah right I thought as much. But the pastor needs a medical certificate to sponsor his own independent researches into the fraud y'all are promoting.

for you to refer to someone who volunteered out of his goodwill help humanity fight against a deadly pandemic as witches, it means religion has truly blinded you.
It's purely business, but this time at the expense of the masses who suffer from mass hypnotism via the media (witchcraft) and with the lies they peddle.
Is it not the same Jesus teaches the need to love one another and and be of help to people at the time distress such as the pandemic that ravaged nations, but what did your pastor did to help people? Nothing
I have nothing to do with your useless white Jesus. And there are no pandemic ravaged nations, only globalist captured ones.
Speaking of what the pastor has done with the resources of his people, see below. This is unlike the case of Gates who has been used by global elite to steal and ravage whole nations and corporations. Now they seek to poison those whom they stole from.

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
Maestro21:

He did not die of COVID-19. That is the lie they have to tell to claim it was a breakthrough case. He clearly died of the side effects of this jab.

And you have more information than the son of the deceased because you are what exactly? The doctor who treated him or the CMD of the hospital?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
donnie:

Vaccines are not cures and like you quoted vaccination is not synonymous with immunisation.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by haddeylium(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
donnie:
[s][/s]

When did bill gates study medicine or virology? Dem dey use una brain play koso. undecided You have surrendered your life to witches, to do as they choose.

How lamer could someone be?
Bill Gates has never developed any vaccine. Indeed Bill Gates is not a research scientist and does not have anything to do with the development of vaccines directly. He runs a charitable organization that donates billions of dollars of his own money to humanitarian causes and healthcare system including the development of vaccines. There is no COVID-19 vaccine anyway.
Bill gates is funding a particular company (forgotten the name) producing this vaccine. There are other several companies producing vaccine with COVID-19 included not funded by him.
Witches? Really? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by haddeylium(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
donnie:

Yeah right I thought as much. But the pastor needs a medical certificate to sponsor his own independent researches into the fraud y'all are promoting.

Ahh cheesy
Don't lie on that innocent man's head oo.
He didn't sponsor any research in search for the cure for this cure rather it was a revelation that only him received from his slumber I guess cheesy.
Isn't that where you get yours too?
People that choose to take this vaccine made an informed decision after analysis the procedure, effect and the process that are reproducible.
If you want us to shun injecting ourselves with these vaccines, tell us the type of sleep that gave you this revelation

1 Like

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by paxonel(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
donnie:

Yeah right I thought as much. But the pastor needs a medical certificate to sponsor his own independent researches
His own abi?

Seriously, that pastor is on his own grin

into the fraud y'all are promoting.
until you prove the fraud you are talking about. For now, your words are mere insinuations

I have nothing to do with your useless white Jesus.
oh! all of a sudden you have something to do with pastor Chris who preached the same white Jesus?
Now i know that some of you atheists are terribly confused people, i didn't know you were one because you were vehemently supporting his course and confused conspiracy theories grin

And there are no pandemic ravaged nations, only globalist captured ones.

grin grin

Speaking of what the pastor has done with the resources of his people, see below. This is unlike the case of Gates who has been used by global elite to steal and ravage whole nations and corporations. Now they seek to poison those whom they stole from.
OK, I understand you now!

You just want to argue
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
The problem with people is taking sides all the time!
This same donnie has been crying all these while saying he knows some ISOLELE but all of a sudden he's taking sides with those useless worthless and hopeless religious title chiefs! cheesy
Whether you side them against vaccination or not nobody will join your ISOLELE! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
LordReed:

And you have more information than the son of the deceased because you are what exactly? The doctor who treated him or the CMD of the hospital?

You know there is nothing like autopsies for COVID19 deaths right? lol

1 Like

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
paxonel:

I don't know what you mean by science but he knows a lot more than just about anyone you can think of and EVERYTHING he has said has been 10000% correct. It is actually quite remarkable.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
Maestro21:

You know there is nothing like autopsies for COVID19 deaths right? lol

They don't do autopsy for cancer deaths either.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by paxonel(m): 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Maestro21:

I don't know what you mean by science but he knows a lot more than just about anyone you can think of
no doubt!
I am not disputing this
and EVERYTHING he has said has been 10000% correct. It is actually quite remarkable.
really?

Is he correct by accusing Bill gate of a new world order mentioned in the article below?

If he is correct, can you quickly explain?

1 Like

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
paxonel:
no doubt!
Is he correct by accusing Bill gate of a new world order mentioned in the article below?

If he is correct, can you quickly explain?

If you have a video, audio or actual quote please provide it. I don't respond to speculations by mischievous people in the media.

But, just for the sake of it, are you implying that there is no new world order agenda and if you think there is, what makes you think Bill Gates is not part of it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Religion Section Library Thread / I Want To Be The Anti-christ / The Church Called Zoe Ministries Worldwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.