Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Will I Ever Make It In This Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Make It In This Life? (2417 Views)

To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" / MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by ogbenimax007: 5:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Angrygoat:
Do juju,quickly ,add yahoo to am,add music,add skit and later. Die young. Oh sorry i forgot,u don old
grin grin chai
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by ogbenimax007: 5:39am On Mar 18, 2023
Sirchiboy:
You don't have respect for your seniors.
Once small girl develop small oranges 🍊 they will think they have arrived.
I don't blame you sha
grin cheesy abeg i neva wake up ooo
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by HellVictorinho7: 6:03am On Mar 18, 2023
Mrdealer4all:
I'm 40. Currently jobless, single, no kids, no career, no degree, and depressed. Why do I feel like I totally failed in life and that there's no hope for me?
me dey reason weda i fit sell part of my brain, u grab?

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Olawrites: 6:59am On Mar 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

You said u were 32 just some days ago

Which one should we believe

Don't mind him
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Nice2023(m): 7:08am On Mar 18, 2023
Mrdealer4all:
I'm 40. Currently jobless, single, no kids, no career, no degree, and depressed. Why do I feel like I totally failed in life and that there's no hope for me?

We are just opposite and that does not mean that am better than u but I can tell u that one thing that helped me is this,I relocated to a new environment. Today,I thank God i did.

If u are born in Lagos like me,u will know how pretty difficult it is for anyone to relocate out of that state. A place I was born and grew up in.

In fact,I had to because it was necessary and I thank God I did.

Your solution lies in that,try it and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by almacr2(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Find one paraga seller and impregnate she'll use her paraga proceedings to cater for the child, when you blow you can give them a better life.

This I have seen.
lol! funny enough this true.
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Tboymessiah(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Blupen:
Lol only a dead man has no hope
bury your pride and get a job any job at all then start learning forex youtube videos will give you a better strategy to trade with, use your anyhow jobs money to focus on forex, it won't be easy but after 1-2 years you will begin to see changes in your life op i promise you this, degree is nothing
Age is nothing
and nobody is looking at you, you are all alone in this world and try to change your mindset about yourself and how you see life

NasoLifeBe!!!

I also want to know more about this Forex, I will like to connect with u.....I will send u P.m, I will like you to be my forerunner!

Thanks
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Blupen(m): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!

I also want to know more about this Forex, I will like to connect with u.....I will send u P.m, I will like you to be my forerunner!

Thanks
This is my valid email (lilpen060@gmail.com)
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by IyaTola: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Sirchiboy:
I have helped a lot of people oga.
If I have I help both men and women.
I don't sleep with girls to help them.
I am a married man with 5 beautiful kids.
I am sure you will be my last son age mate.
I am old enough to be your mother
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Illegal1(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2023
Blupen:
When you deh talk say you wan do ritual make money i just the pity how you go be in the next 3years......bros i dey 25 and i deh learn barbing i humble my self and try to look at the bigger picture, bros even if you no do ritual you fit still make this money clean
abi you no know say if you rush life you go deh really slow??

omoh.....senior boy abeg no too blame me,if i tell u wetin suffer dn use my eyes see for dis my 24yrs,no be every body fit survive am..

bros,i cum frm family wen be lyk say...the day u no get,nobody go reason ur matter..no kind hardwork wen i never do bt yet,the pay no reach anytin....

i still dey talk am,if i see were i go do ritual jst to make money,bros i go do...

las las all die nah die..
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Blupen(m): 9:05am On Mar 18, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.....senior boy abeg no too blame me,if i tell u wetin suffer dn use my eyes see for dis my 24yrs,no be every body fit survive am..

bros,i cum frm family wen be lyk say...the day u no get,nobody go reason ur matter..no kind hardwork wen i never do bt yet,the pay no reach anytin....

i still dey talk am,if i see were i go do ritual jst to make money,bros i go do...

las las all die nah die..
Where to do rituals plenty nah, na them deh find people weh go do the ritual, na just you still deh fear you never make up your mind oga

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Freo(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Hey I'll probably greet you anytime we cross lanes but the biggest advice I'm going to give you is "Never lose Hope"

Also most important part
Never lose Hope in your God

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Sirchiboy: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Uniquetani1:

Park one side

I will send my last daughter to you.
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Sirchiboy: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2023
IyaTola:
I am old enough to be your mother

Don't let those small oranges 🍊 you just developed recently to deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by freddie009(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Mrdealer4all:

You can make millions before you turn 42, with a beautiful young wife and kids. Anything is possible bro. Like someone said, get a skill leave certificate. Skill pays higher than a certificate, though it takes time to develop.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Mrdealer4all: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2023
freddie009:

You can make millions before you turn 42, with a beautiful young wife and kids. Anything is possible bro. Like someone said, get a skill leave certificate. Skill pays higher than a certificate, though it takes time to develop.
Which skills can I learn to make millions under one year

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Uchenna10(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2023
Blupen:
Lol only a dead man has no hope
bury your pride and get a job any job at all then start learning forex youtube videos will give you a better strategy to trade with, use your anyhow jobs money to focus on forex, it won't be easy but after 1-2 years you will begin to see changes in your life op i promise you this, degree is nothing
Age is nothing
and nobody is looking at you, you are all alone in this world and try to change your mindset about yourself and how you see life

Can I get better explanation from YouTube?

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Blupen(m): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Uchenna10:

Can I get better explanation from YouTube?
Yes of course

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Uchenna10(m): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2023
Blupen:
Yes of course

Ok,thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Tboymessiah(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Blupen:
This is my valid email (lilpen060@gmail.com)

Thanks bro!
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Sirchiboy: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fab21:
Hello, I'm Emmanuel, a competent and experienced article and content writer.

My Services include:

—Article writing.
—Blog posts.
—Content Writing
—Children story books

What will you get if you hire me?

—Quick turnaround time.
—Plagiarism-free writing.
—Well-researched and articulated content
— Grammatically sound writing, proofread with Grammarly.

You can reach out to me on WhatsApp via 08132735608 or send a mail to morethanletters@gmail.com

I look forward to working with you.
Thanks!
You are heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by IyaTola: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Don't let those small oranges 🍊 you just developed recently to deceive you.
Ara ma pa e. Oloriburuku
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Nonywendy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Find one paraga seller and impregnate she'll use her paraga proceedings to cater for the child, when you blow you can give them a better life.

This I have seen.
ur wickedness is out of this world

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Greatness09: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Omoawoke:

You said u were 32 just some days ago

Which one should we believe

Bro came to the future from 8 years ago 🤣😂🤣😂
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Sirchiboy: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaTola:
Ara ma pa e. Oloriburuku
So you are Yoruba.
Yoruba women are very respectful

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by IyaTola: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sirchiboy:
So you are Yoruba.
Yoruba women are very respectful
Ko iranu se gbe
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Sirchiboy: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaTola:
Ko iranu se gbe
Dm me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Lady Can U Change Cloth In Front Of Your Blood Brother / Why Are Some Girls So Entitled? / Kissing On First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.