Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Will I Ever Make It In This Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Make It In This Life? (2418 Views)

To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" / MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Mrdealer4all: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
I'm 40. Currently jobless, single, no kids, no career, no degree, and depressed. Why do I feel like I totally failed in life and that there's no hope for me?

13 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by FalseProphet1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mrdealer4all:
I'm 40. Currently jobless, single, no kids, no career, no degree, and depressed. Why do I feel like I totally failed in life and that there's no hope for me?
Find one paraga seller and impregnate she'll use her paraga proceedings to cater for the child, when you blow you can give them a better life.

This I have seen.

6 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Listen222(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Find one paraga seller and impregnate she'll use her paraga proceedings to cater for the child, when you blow you can give them a better life.

This I have seen.
lol
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Blupen(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mrdealer4all:
Lol only a dead man has no hope
bury your pride and get a job any job at all then start learning forex youtube videos will give you a better strategy to trade with, use your anyhow jobs money to focus on forex, it won't be easy but after 1-2 years you will begin to see changes in your life op i promise you this, degree is nothing
Age is nothing
and nobody is looking at you, you are all alone in this world and try to change your mindset about yourself and how you see life

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by EASYGURU(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
Forex not rally one of the best option is still a good option for a digital skill. As for certificate and school, dead that thought. many NL hav certificate and have never laid their eyes on it (I mean after graduation)

Blupen:
bury your pride and get a job any job at all then start learning forex youtube videos will give you a better strategy to trade with, use your anyhow jobs money to focus on forex, it won't be easy but after 1-2 years you will begin to see changes in your life op i promise you this, degree is nothing
Age is nothing
and nobody is looking at you, you are all alone in this world and try to change your mindset about yourself and how you see life

3 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Jerkbaba: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Don't rush it. Take it easy.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Illegal1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Omoh....dats mean i still get hope be dat nah,i'm 24

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Illegal1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mrdealer4all:

omoh.....bt bros ooh,y u no go learn driving of either heavy duty truck or any vehicle...

honestly bros,nah driving be the easiest work to learn at dis ur age,highest nah 3months,u dn sabi every tin inside driving..40yr no be beans ooh

5 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Sirchiboy: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mrdealer4all:
Uncle I feel like crying.
You must have undergone a lot.
So sorry.
I will advise you to travel out.
Please heart kinded people here let us assist him even if it is supporting him with 1k each.
It will go along way for him

10 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by tydi(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
Jerkbaba:
Don't rush it. Take it easy.

Don't rush it take it easy is what you're telling a grown depressed man at 40 Omo you wikket 😁

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by IyaTola: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
What have you been doing all these years?
Didn't you network?
Are you an introvert?
How did you get to this point?

Anyway 🙂
Sir, do not wear this garment of defeat. Brace up and give it all it takes. The battle is in your mind....unfortunately the way you sounded simply buttresses the fact that you have already lost the battle.

Say NO to that voice of failure. You are much stronger than you think. Roll up your sleeves and get to work....winners don't quit.

Keep submitting applications, toast all an very girl, practice makes perfect, you never can tell where your next breakthrough will come from. You can also think of entrepreneurship. Selling
of recharge cards, just thinking of a pretty business you can do, don't be ashamed because money does notdiscriminate

Once you meet a need in the market place, the cashflow will start rolling in. Think of a need to meet in your environment or space....and see people paying for such, massively.

Be strong.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by IyaTola: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Uncle I feel like crying.
You must have undergone a lot.
So sorry.
I will advise you to travel out.
Please heart kinded people here let us assist him even if it is supporting him with 1k each.
It will go along way for him
How many people have you supported in your area?
Halima ask you for 200 just to feed, you ask her to open her legs
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Sirchiboy: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
IyaTola:
Who is Halima?
Do you have evidence?

5 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Sirchiboy: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
IyaTola:
I have helped a lot of people oga.
If I have I help both men and women.
I don't sleep with girls to help them.
I am a married man with 5 beautiful kids.
I am sure you will be my last son age mate.

12 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Ballzproblem2: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
This question hit hard , sadly I can't give you false hope as I'm a realist, Nigeria failed many of us but the blame is not on the government alone , anyone reading this please let your children start learning skills as early as possible this only way to escape generational poverty, stop buying into the lies of going to school then looking for job after that.

There no job anywhere except you have strong connection, teach your kids skills,I have said my own.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Illegal1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
This question hit hard , sadly I can't give you false hope as I'm a realist, Nigeria failed many of us but the blame is not on the government alone , anyone reading this please let your children start learning skills as early as possible this only way to escape generational poverty, stop buying into the lies of going to school then looking for job after that.

There no job anywhere except you have strong connection, teach your kids skills,I have said my own.

omoh.......i support dis advice with 5bottles of action bitter,let us drink and stop blaming the goverment for everytin

3 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by YorubaSamurai: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Go learn truck driving
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Angrygoat: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Do juju,quickly ,add yahoo to am,add music,add skit and later. Die young. Oh sorry i forgot,u don old
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Kingdollar28(m): 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.....bt bros ooh,y u no go learn driving of either heavy duty truck or any vehicle...

honestly bros,nah driving be the easiest work to learn at dis ur age,highest nah 3months,u dn sabi every tin inside driving..40yr no be beans ooh

Best advice so far..

Op follow this advice... It will help you very fast..
Follow it
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by frozen70(f): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mrdealer4all:

You didn't just realize that you are not making progress

What brought you to this point of stand still

Tell us all we need to know about you

40yrs is not 40 hours

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Illegal1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
Angrygoat:
Do juju,quickly ,add yahoo to am,add music,add skit and later. Die young. Oh sorry i forgot,u don old

omoh.....u no go ever change with ur wicked and heartless comments...

u be truly verywicked/heartless man
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by okoroemeka(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mrdealer4all:
if you feel and believe you have failed then that is exactly what you are a failure,the seeds of success and failure starts from the mind,if you have a stagnant, pessimistic,negative,ambtionless and mediocre mindset you can never florish,but the inconvenient truth is that not every person will succeed in a hostile environment like Nigeria that needs inner strength of the mind,proactive thinking to see hope and opportunity in the darkest of days

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sirchiboy:
I have helped a lot of people oga.
If I have I help both men and women.
I don't sleep with girls to help them.
I am a married man with 5 beautiful kids.
I am sure you will be my last son age mate.

See grandpa grin cheesy
LWKMD
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Sirchiboy: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Uniquetani1:

See grandpa grin cheesy
LWKMD
You don't have respect for your seniors.
Once small girl develop small oranges 🍊 they will think they have arrived.
I don't blame you sha

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sirchiboy:
You don't have respect for your seniors.
Once small girl develop small oranges 🍊 they will think they have arrived.
I don't blame you sha

Park one side
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Blupen(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Illegal1:

When you deh talk say you wan do ritual make money i just the pity how you go be in the next 3years......bros i dey 25 and i deh learn barbing i humble my self and try to look at the bigger picture, bros even if you no do ritual you fit still make this money clean
abi you no know say if you rush life you go deh really slow??

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by 1Battery(m): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Blupen:
Age is nothing

How do I learn bro
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Blupen(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
1Battery:

How do I learn bro
Bros forex is very simple now because everything is on youtube, download the app get basic knowledge about it, ask youtube for a better strategy to trade letme say step index, everything will appear there...,but if you are to trade you have to kill greed, be patient and wait for the perfect timing then you will have a chance of at least 75% forex is not 100% as nothing in life is...,.life self na gamble......practice on demo well
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Microwhy: 2:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Illegal1:
Still dey get hope about what?
In Nigeria, 24yo is yet to completely develop his/her full mental self.
My going to 23yo sister inlaw is yet to have sense even with a diploma. I wonder if that is how I was when I clocked 23. I see mid 20s as children because of the behaviours of some I have seen. Just make sure atleast before 26, you already have your post secondary certificate. With time, una go dey ok.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:06am On Mar 18, 2023
Mrdealer4all:

One thing i learnt in Life. When you chase your dreams and dont get it. When you chase money and dont get. Calm Down and stop chasing. You have been chasing wrongly.

I said i will create a ten year plan either learnt a skill or a trade or something.

And allow the dreams to chase me.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Omoawoke: 3:49am On Mar 18, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

🤣
Re: Will I Ever Make It In This Life? by Omoawoke: 3:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Mrdealer4all:

You said u were 32 just some days ago

Which one should we believe

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Lady Can U Change Cloth In Front Of Your Blood Brother / Dangerous Girlfriend / Ovulation Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.