Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data (2678 Views)

Mark Essien Collated Results: See Actual Figures From Cross-checked Data / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by LandMann: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
I added all the votes of each party in the crosschecked files Mark Essien provide showing actual collation of 2023 election results as uploaded on IREV Portal.... The results are interesting and paint a similar picture as what was announced by INEC...

Nonetheless, please understand that IREV results does not take account of vote cancellations in polling units... Also, results from SOKOTO, TARABA, YOBE, ZAMFARA were the least transcribed by Mark Essien... This is important to note because figures from these states would ALTER the position of PDP in the final outcome.

Based on these results and other findings, I can safely conclude that Tinubu won the 2023 presidential election... The abnormalities recorded in the election are not in a scale significant enough to change this outcome. Consequently, I don't think LP and Peter Obi will be successful in the courts.

Do you agree? If no, why?

12 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by oyin44: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
: grin grin grin

Thank heaven, some people have started waking up from their slumber .

A-won idiots

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by LandMann: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
SOUTH SOUTH RESULTS FROM MARK ESSIEN COLLATION

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by LandMann: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
SOUTH EAST RESULT FROM MARK ESSIEN COLLATION

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by sreamsense: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
We told obi not to waste his time but he doesn't listen using logic to defend his sturboness of going to court. Despite Rivers has been added to him here, he is still very far from winning. Congratulation to Tinubu

12 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by LandMann: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
NORTH CENTRAL RESULTS FROM MARK ESSIEN COLLATION

4 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by Gucciblog: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
LandMann:
I added all the votes of each party in the crosschecked files Mark Essien provide showing actual collation of 2023 election results as uploaded on IREV Portal.... The results are interesting and paint a similar picture as what was announced by INEC...

Nonetheless, please understand that IREV results does not take account of vote cancellations in polling units... Also, results from SOKOTO, TARABA, YOBE, ZAMFARA were the least transcribed by Mark Essien... This is important to note because figures from these states would ALTER the position of PDP in the final outcome.

Based on these results and other findings, I can safely conclude that Tinubu won the 2023 presidential election... The abnormalities recorded in the election are not in a scale significant enough to change this outcome. Consequently, I don't think LP and Peter Obi will be successful in the courts.

Do you agree? If no, why?

Are you the CJN to come to this conclusion?

You guys told them to go to court and they are doing just that.

Who the hell are you to determine the outcome of the court case when it hasn't even been filed yet?

3 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by seunmsg(m): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
Deep down, Peter Obi knows he lost the election fair and square. But then, he has a delusional base to entertain. The court case will keep him in the news for about a year and after losing, he will tell his supporters that the judiciary was rigged against him. That way, they remain attached to him emotionally till the next election.

That’s exactly what Donald Trump is doing in the US. He keeps lying that the election was stolen so as to keep his base intact. Sadly for Peter Obi, it is not going to work simply because his base can’t win him the presidential election. They don’t have the numbers so he’s going to lose again.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by Gucciblog: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
sreamsense:
We told obi not to waste his time but he doesn't listen using logic to defend his sturboness of going to court. Despite Rivers has been added to him here, he is still very far from winning. Congratulation to Tinubu

Ogbeni the case is in court, allow the court to do its job. Stop clowning.

I thought you guys have the CJN and the judges in your pockets?

Why still scared of Obi "wasting" his money and time in court?

13 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by muykem: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
PDP and labour party are just noise makers.

10 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by LandMann: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
SOUTH WEST RESULTS FROM MARK ESSIEN COLLATION

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by EmeeNaka: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
When APC scored 150k votes in Lagos.
Mark Essien is working with the result from doctored PU results. When we work with result from the real PU result, you will see that APC scored less than 5m votes

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by madridguy(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
grin
Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by Gucciblog: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
muykem:
PDP and labour party are just noise makers.

Oga carry your lawyers come Court.

Shebi una tell them to go court.
Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by LandMann: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
Gucciblog:

Are you the CJN to come to this conclusion?

You guys told them to go to court and they are doing just that.

Who the hell are you to determine the outcome of the court case when it hasn't even been filed yet?

Please keep quiet and stop spitting all over the place. I am not responsible for Obi's defeat... LP and Peter Obi have invested heavily in spreading misinformation online. It rests upon our shoulders, those of us who can still reason logically and truthfully to educate and dispel every propaganda being dished out by Peter Obi's fanatical followers who are mostly very dense upstairs.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by Gucciblog: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
EmeeNaka:
When APC scored 150k votes in Lagos.
Mark Essien is working with the result from doctored PU results. When we work with result from the real PU result, you will see that APC scored less than 5m votes

Don't mind them.

My team and I have worked on Adamawa and Kaduna States result on this same IREV and I wonder where mark got his own results from.

The case is already in court and I wonder what this shenanigans are for.

4 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by raskymonojendor: 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
LP and PDP. Two brother parties always fighting for 2nd position.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by Gucciblog: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
LandMann:

Please keep quiet and stop spitting all over the place. I am not responsible for Obi's defeat... LP and Peter Obi have invested heavily in spreading misinformation online. It rests upon our shoulders, those of us who can still reason logically and truthfully to educate and dispel every propaganda being dished out by Peter Obi's fanatical followers who are mostly very dense upstairs.

So you want me to believe your own tabulation, when it doesn't even tally with the one the electoral umpire of the country used to declare a winner.

Na your papa I blame sha. If for use time wey en use ontop your malle take arrange en yam barn. Ode

FYI. My team and I have worked on this IREV Portal in Adamawa and Kaduna and what you and your marl and clowning about doesn't tally with mine.

Next time use your brain before quoting me, make Ogun no take your life. Ashiere

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by Felabrity: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
They definitely cannot get a copy of all 170k PU

I am very positive election did not hold in about 1k-20k polling units

Most of them were made up

4 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
seunmsg:
Deep down, Peter Obi knows he lost the election fair and square. But then, he has a delusional base to entertain. The court case will keep him in the news for about a year and after losing, he will tell his supporters that the judiciary was rigged against him. That way, they remain attached to him emotionally till the next election.

That’s exactly what Donald Trump is doing in the US. He keeps lying that the election was stolen so as to keep his base intact. Sadly for Peter Obi, it is not going to work simply because his base can’t win him the presidential election. They don’t have the numbers so he’s going to lose again.
Tinubu that have the numbers couldn't win Lagos and Osun,couldn't get 25% in Abuja.Let the court do the real counting of results that inec refused to upload from polling units and not this manipulated results.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by LandMann: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
NORTH EAST RESULTS FROM MARK ESSIEN COLLATION

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by LandMann: 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Gucciblog:

So you want me to believe your own tabulation, when it doesn't even tally with the one the electoral umpire of the country used to declare a winner.

Na your papa I blame sha. If for use time wey en use ontop your malle take arrange en yam barn. Ode

FYI. My team and I have worked on this IREV Portal in Adamawa and Kaduna and what you and your marl and clowning about doesn't tally with mine.

Next time use your brain before quoting me, make Ogun no take your life. Ashiere

If you weren't stupid, you would see that I stated clearly that the results being shown here are from what Mark Essien provided. I guess the laziness and stupidity running in your lineage won't allow you review and analyse the results yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by sreamsense: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
Gucciblog:

Ogbeni the case is in court, allow the court to do its job. Stop clowning.

I thought you guys have the CJN and the judges in your pockets?

Why still scared of Obi "wasting" his money and time in court?
Go and sit down somewhere my friend, you and obi are bad loosers. Stop dragging our democracy in mud due to your stuborness, what do you expect from court that you will soon abuse if the outcome doesn't favour obi. Election is only free and fair when obi wins, but it is rigged; when other wins. Same behaviour you will soon exhibit when court tells you what you don't want to hear. You will soon be abusing the court that it has been bribed by Tinubu and Buhari once it doesn't favour obi. Did sensible Nigerians like Soludo, Chimaroke and many others not tell obi that he won't win because he woundn't have geographical spread? Why abusing our judicial process from 3rd position claiming victory? You and him should go and sit down, you are bad loosers

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by LandMann: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
NORTH WEST RESULTS FROM MARK ESSIEN COLLATION

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by Adonis69: 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Still looking incomplete. Zamafara and Yobe results are scanty
Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by Gucciblog: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
LandMann:

If you weren't stupid, you would see that I stated clearly that the results being shown here are from what Mark Essien provided. I guess the laziness and stupidity running in your lineage won't allow you review and analyse the results yourself.

If you had sense, you won't even be posting this.

The result you posted up here has justified that Obi won the election.

When votes stolen from Lagos, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Edo, Benue, Plateau, Adamawa, Kaduna, Imo, Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Oyo, Abuja are recounted, you will bury your head in shame.

PDP already attested on Live TV that LP won Lagos by 900k votes.
Oya begin to they minus from there.

5 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by DGOODLYF: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
So according to this ur results now....Lp won in 13 states and Fct...and now second position....
With dis i think Obi has a very strong case den

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by Gucciblog: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
sreamsense:

Go and sit down somewhere my friend, you and obi are bad loosers. Stop dragging our democracy in mud due to your stuborness, what do you expect from court that you will soon abuse if the outcome doesn't favour obi. Election is only free and fair when obi wins, but it is rigged when other wins. Same behaviour you will soon exhibit when court tells you what you don't want to hear. You will soon abusing the court that it has been bribed by Tinubu and Buhari. Did sensible Nigerians like Soludo, Chimaroke and many others not told obi he won't win because he won't have geographical spread. Why abusing our judicial process from 3rd position claiming victory? You and him should go and sit down, you are bad loosers

Shebi una give Obi 3rd position, from this posted result LP is second.

What does that tell you?

Use your brain for goodness sake and stop your foolery.

4 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by Gucciblog: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
DGOODLYF:
So according to this ur results now....Lp won in 13 states and Fct...and now second position....

Thank you very much.

This APC PEOPLE keep exposing themselves.

Obi won with the highest votes and also with the highest number of states.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by FreedomArmy: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
DGOODLYF:
so based on the result obi came second. This shows that the election is actually a sham and went to the highest bidder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by Gucciblog: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
FreedomArmy:
so based on the result obi came second. This shows that the election is actually a sham and went to the highest bidder.

Obi even got 13 states

4 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data by obi4eze(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Doesn't negate the fact that LP won the election. Tinubu will surely be disgraced after the rigging is exposed and Peter Obi will surely be declared winner and sworn in as President

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) / The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today / 500 Patients Benefited From Ogun Free Surgical Intervention - Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.