Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes (36769 Views)

Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Bidenโ€™s Remark On Putin / EU, US, UK, Canada Impose Sanctions On Putin, Lavrov / Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Drameeja: 8:15am On Mar 18, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

What dates did the ICC issue warrants for Bush and Obama?
Putin is safe as long as he remains in Russia. When he steps out, heโ€™ll become the prey.

โ˜๏ธFake news

Real news๐Ÿ‘‡

ICC warrant against Putin is meaningless; Medvedev likens it to toilet paper ๐Ÿงป...

3 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Drameeja: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Itโ€™s good that you understand the implications. It seems funny to others now but it wonโ€™t be so funny later.

Fake news.

The real implications here is the continued implosion of the failed west cheesy

The greatest war criminals are the terrorists in washington. Failure to bring them to book, further condemns the doomed western imperialists... tongue

3 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Franklydes(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
Good, Benjamin Netanyahu is next, Putin is a sadist and war criminal

This means Putin cannot travel to any of the 123 countries that recognise the jurisdiction of ICC court including Nigeria

I always laugh anytime I see Africans who have repeatedly blamed the west for instability in many countries now supporting this modern day Adolf Hitler

Isn't that hypocrisy? This will further damage his already battered image.

This senseless war orchestrated by Putin because of his ego and imperial ambition has put the entire world in great danger, let's continue to pray that this will not lead to world war III because all of us will die in a nuclear war.

I don't see how Russia and China can dethrone USA without fighting a war
las las you no get sense
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Powersurge: 8:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Horokrox:
You're the child here as the ๐ŸคกICC should first of all arrest the like of George Bush jnr

My concern is is not the West. My concern is y'all dumb Africans that hate the West because of their double standard and oppression yet supporting tyrant Putin
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Miles300: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2023
Even tho its not guaranteed that Putin will be arrested .but the Tag of been indicted and wanted as a criminal its a total damage for his reputation ... little by little he will begin to loose that legitimacy and yes he will be wanted and hunted till he dies ...I don't think y'all recognise wat it means to be declared wanted as a criminal
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Adjovi: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2023
Frajuise21:

Not even one US president invaded another country to conquer lands. Putin does this.
Bush invaded Afghanistan because the Afghan government refused to hand over a terrorist to the US. But Bush invaded Iraq without any convincing reason and this act was condemned by many Western countries.
Obama entered Libya with NATO, but the civil war was already there and he wanted the pro-democracy supporters to win.
Both presidents made big mistakes. They misjudged the attitude of the population of Islamic countries towards Western democracy. They don't want that. Therefore, invading these countries and then staying there for the sake of spreading democracy was a big mistake.

The US will never invade another country in the future.

Lol tell that to Kosovo . You know nothing you are just a brainwashed zombie. Go and do your research I don't have time to waste educating a political and international relations illiterate like you. You're free to remain in your ignorance sir.
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Abuventure: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

What dates did the ICC issue warrants for Bush and Obama?
Putin is safe as long as he remains in Russia. When he steps out, heโ€™ll become the prey.
even icc knows that Putin is too big for their shit.

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Venekconsultt: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2023
This warrants sounds funny to me.
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Drameeja: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
The worst war criminals the world has ever seen are in the US.

Meanwhile, ICC is an UTTERLY USELESS entity.

Frajuise21:

Not even one US president invaded another country to conquer lands. Putin does this.
Bush invaded Afghanistan because the Afghan government refused to hand over a terrorist to the US. But Bush invaded Iraq without any convincing reason and this act was condemned by many Western countries.
Obama entered Libya with NATO, but the civil war was already there and he wanted the pro-democracy supporters to win.
Both presidents made big mistakes. They misjudged the attitude of the population of Islamic countries towards Western democracy. They don't want that. Therefore, invading these countries and then staying there for the sake of spreading democracy was a big mistake.

The US will never invade another country in the future.
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Horokrox: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Powersurge:

My concern is is not the West. My concern is y'all dumb Africans that hate the West because of their double standard and oppression yet supporting tyrant Putin
Have you read about Stepan Bandera? He was a Nazi sympathiser who committed terrible things during WW2 also in 2014 there had been a surge in nationalist movements in Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ who glorified and idolized Bandera even though eastern Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ (Donbass) condemn him and all this activities led to the war in Donbass if you were Putin you certainly wouldn't fold your arms and let neo Nazism rise again in Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ contrary to ๐Ÿ’ฉ misinformation disseminated in the Western Media outlets also even Germany ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช gave a warning to Ukrainian ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ refugees not to brandish Nazi symbols during their stay in Germany ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Originalsly: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Powersurge:

You have issue with Africans that hate the West because of their double standard and oppression but support Putin. If you're suggesting Putin is doing the same then make references to support your view instead of calling people dumb.
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by MT: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Akinsete19:
Who will arrest the most powerful man in the world?

Let your so-called most powerful man in the world visit any of the 123 member state that recognizes ICJ jurisdiction.

His movement has been internationally curtailed.
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
madridguy:
Your comment shows how ill informed you are. People supporting Putin are matured minds with independent thinking faculty and not children like you.

The fact that this is coming from a Yoruba muslim(an idiot who supports the old, sick and stinkingly corrupt Tiefnubu just because of religious affiliation) only confirms my initial statement!
Tomorrow, you'll still come out to tell us you supported the thief on account of ''matured''(sic) mind and ''independent thinking faculty''.

Can you guys ever do something without being influenced by religion
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
jayAjoku:
lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ see who Dey call person fool Person wey no know say war on terrorism Na scam propagated by the West and their allies in the Middle East to keep some middle eastern nations away from negotiating their oil prices in OPEC ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. Abi Na the Person wey no know say the United States and the west done dey sabotage several nations Using the CIA and other agents wey no wan follow their agenda . Yes sir Iโ€™m a fool agree at least Iโ€™m not the one being fooled ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Olodo full Nairaland well well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

I shouldn't even be wasting time arguing with a primitive village boy already brainwashed by fanatics and jihadists
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Powersurge: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Horokrox:
Have you read about Stepan Bandera? He was a Nazi sympathiser who committed terrible things during WW2 also in 2014 there had been a surge in nationalist movements in Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ who glorified and idolized Bandera even though eastern Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ (Donbass) condemn him and all this activities led to the war in Donbass if you were Putin you certainly wouldn't fold your arms and let neo Nazism rise again in Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ contrary to ๐Ÿ’ฉ misinformation disseminated in the Western Media outlets also even Germany ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช gave a warning to Ukrainian ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ refugees not to brandish Nazi symbols during their stay in Germany ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช

Have u heard Holocaust? There are many people in Europe today that glofy holocaust. Why don't you go there and obliterate them?
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by jayAjoku(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I shouldn't even be wasting time arguing with a primitive village boy already brainwashed by fanatics and jihadists
๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I agree ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by judedwriter(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
bizhop01:
Not in Russia

It's possible in Russia through an allied invasion like ww2.

But with Russian nuclear power, it's unlikely, except by nuclear war.
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by kossyablaze(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Putin dying under mysterious circumstances before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
u no dey see ur mentions? U dey jonz. See as u just miss ur blessing
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Drameeja: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Where is George Bush Sr. walking?

Just like other western organisations, the so-called ICC is an UTTERLY USELESS & shameless entity.

Zero credibility, zero powers, zero usefulness. ๐Ÿคฎ
Toilet paper is more useful than them.

๐Ÿงป๐Ÿงป๐Ÿงป๐Ÿงป
๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿšฝ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aรฏchatou Boulama Kanรฉ: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her / Arnold Schwarzenegger Makes Direct Plea To Putin, Russians, And Troops / Venezuelan Bolivar - What Can It Buy You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.