Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes (36773 Views)

Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin / EU, US, UK, Canada Impose Sanctions On Putin, Lavrov / Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Watcharena: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
MrGovernor21:
Putin’s arrest cannot be made inside Russia but outside his country.
Putin can not be arrested any where in this world , even an attempt to arrest his will take the lives of more than 3 billion people.

At the beginning of this RUSSIA -UKRAINE conflict when us slam sanctions on Russia of their Nato member sharing border with Russia wanted to enforce the sanction by blocking Russia's shipment into one of it regions, Putin warned them that whether NATO or no NATO if they don't allow those things he will Use use military force to breaker the blockade, to my greatest surprise the entire Nato of 30 or more countries had to back down. Now those are just shipments not a whole Russian president. Believe me Russia has instruments of destruction and the most dangerous part is that they are willing to Use them.

Now to the announcer and judges their lives may be in danger , I can still remember the judge that sentence Sadam was later assassinated that is just a poor middle east country talk more of a country in the capacity of Russia.The court it self may loose it credibility many countries will withdraw their membership especially those countries that don't feel safe with west leading world affairs .

4 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by hezekiah84(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
Warrant of arrest means that Putin cannot travel outside Russia and he is not even safe inside Russia and he will be arrested by Interpol anytime from now.People above me are just pooing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Adjovi: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
hezekiah84:
Warrant of arrest means that Putin cannot travel outside Russia and he is not even safe inside Russia and he will be arrested by Interpol anytime from now.People above me are just pooing rubbish.

If dem born their papa well make dem arrest Putin grin grin grin grin dem never get the liver reach

5 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by LogicBomb8: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
ICC was created 21 yrs ago and the treaty was given to the USA 25 yrs ago But they have refused to sign it so now who will bail the cat?

2 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Kalistus01: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
hezekiah84:

Lol, the day Obama or George bush is arrested, then they will be able to arrest Putin. Meanwhile, check Russia on the map, see the size and marvel at what a great power it is.

5 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Moniya4Real(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
God1000:
Good, Benjamin Netanyahu is next, Putin is a sadist and war criminal

This means Putin cannot travel to any of the 123 countries that recognise the jurisdiction of ICC court including Nigeria

I always laugh anytime I see Africans who have repeatedly blamed the west for instability in many countries now supporting this modern day Adolf Hitler

Isn't that hypocrisy? This will further damage his already battered image.

This senseless war orchestrated by Putin because of his ego and imperial ambition has put the entire world in great danger, let's continue to pray that this will not lead to world war III because all of us will die in a nuclear war.

I don't see how Russia and China can dethrone USA without fighting a war

Bush and Tony Blair should have been cooling in ICC custody as well

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Krosslife(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
The rat brothers say to one another,
"who will bell the cat?"
Elder: say to the younger, "you go first".
Younger: Nope. "You go first. You're big and mighty".
2nd brother: say to the younger, "you bell him first, then we'll pull the trigger".
Just as they're saying this, the big cat growls and they all scattered in different locations.
Am I reading from the bible? Maybe!

2 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by seunny4lif(m): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
MrGovernor21:
Putin’s arrest cannot be made inside Russia but outside his country.
Lol
Go and arrest him grin, same ICC, that USA government did not approve as a court.

Putin will visit Japan or anywhere, and nobody will move a finger, unless that country and its citizens want to disappear from the planet.
You think having over 5K nukes is child’s play.

2 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by lordprogress: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Irony is the US that will lead this move has REFUSED to sign the ICC Treaty…
25 years after the Treaty was agreed, and 21 years after the court itself was set up!

Nonsense and Ingredients! cool
>
Exactly some one who actually understands the USA and the Russia federation is not part of the ICC jurisdiction I wonder where this is coming from all of a sudden.
Thy think Putin is a small fry like the Yugoslavia president milesevic who they arrested for war crimes during the Kosovo war.

2 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by seunny4lif(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
hezekiah84:
Interpol ko
Inter Milan ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by ufotunang: 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
This is what they should had done since ...Putin has caused a lot of damage and kill a lot of innocent people through this war...he cannot be above the law

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by itsRhamzy: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
hezekiah84:
you need to learn more about politics and power itself.

1. Putin travels to say Spain (a NATO member) and is arrested after managing to get past his security detail.

2. Judge will have to cover his face otherwise he should be sure of his certain death sooner or later after that.

3. Russian Intel starts working on getting the identity of those Interpol cops that arrested him.

4. One by one, those cops and their families starts getting their lives snuffed out by assassíns under mysterious and glaring incidents.

5. Even the leader of the country they tried him is not safe.

6. While all those are going on, the new leader of Russia warns and threatens their president be released or bloody war will ensue.

You see enh, in this world right now, power get levels. Some individuals cannot be messed with anyhow, threading recklessly with these people could spell doom for billions of lives as we now have nùkes now that make mass killings easy,, So I ask again, who in the world would want to arrest Putin? Lol

4 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Kalistus01: 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
The ICC shot its self on the foot…. Joke of the century. The judges that made the decision are in deep trouble.

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:

Please educate me. I'm really interested in knowing this 8 persons

The internet is your friend. Research won't hurt you.

You won't have to dig too deep .
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by 3phase(m): 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lungdick:
Ok nau, they should enter russia and handcuff him. Kilotunku grin grin grin
Yoruba will say "emu e ki, eran bi oore ko." if you understand
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Nnamaka1: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
God1000:

This means Putin cannot travel to any of the 123 countries that recognise the jurisdiction of ICC court including Nigeria

I always laugh anytime I see Africans who have repeatedly blamed the west for instability in many countries now supporting this modern day Adolf Hitler

This senseless war orchestrated by Putin because of his ego and imperial ambition has put the entire world in great danger, let's continue to pray that this will not lead to world war III because all of us will die in a nuclear war.

Am confused about one thing, and I would suggest that we neutral nations should evaluate all facts well before we all jump to conclusions. I am not saying Russia is right with all the unnecessary killings, but the west controls the media, and they use the media to brain wash us into agreeing with their ways whether it's right or wrong. . Russia is labeled a tyrant because of their invasion of Ukraine, but USA did similar thing during the invasion of Vietnam.

During the Vietnam US war, the Estimates for the number of North Vietnamese civilian deaths resulting from US bombing range from 30,000–65,000.

Just saying ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Regex: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
hezekiah84:

Putin can't be arrested if he visits his allies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Horokrox: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
God1000:

May thunder and radioactive lightening ⚡fire🔥and vaporise that arthritic hands of yours you used to type this 💩 from your diseased brain🧠
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by samcolee(m): 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fahdiga:
Buhari , Tinubu, Buratai and Sanwo Olu will be next for the endsars massacre.

Forget ICC, they don't listen to Nigeria case's
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by whitemand4(m): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
able20:

Some of you Africans are so dull imagine you people can not liberate yourselves and your concern is liberating Russians, mumu.

😂😂😂 They think the problem of Russians is what to eat, poor electricity supply or bad road 😂😂

I only blame smartphones 😂

Even U.S is scared of the country in all pheres. Imagine uncountable number of sanctions against just one country and they not shaking

Place just half of those sanctions on same U.S and see them shit in their pants 😂

All what America want is to ensure every other countries remaines vulnerable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Timoleon(m): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
The only time you can say he’s not above international law is if he is ever arrested and prosecuted. Till then make everybody just dey play.
DevilsEqual:
So hes not even above international law

He should stop acting like a deity then
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by StreetFight: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fahdiga:

If you start another protest in Lagos today, you will be shot with AK-47, survivors will be reshot with AK-49
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Izuubest: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dead body go surplus that day grin grin grin

Lungdick:
Ok nau, they should enter russia and handcuff him. Kilotunku grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by itsRhamzy: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Izuubest:
Dead body go surplus that day grin grin grin

over-surplus ma sef grin. Make those police wey wan arrest am just sign their will before embarking on the journey of no return grin
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by God1000(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
Horokrox:
May thunder and radioactive lightening ⚡fire🔥and vaporise that arthritic hands of yours you used to type this 💩 from your diseased brain🧠
Are you sure you are okay man? I like constructive debate, Stop attacking me
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by cyprex: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fahdiga:

Blind folded by hate and bigotry
Why not think of those killing massively in various parts of Nigeria
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by cyprex: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
4ward4:
The way Putin will be killed ,will be more dehumanizing than Gaddafi.

Imagineb an African celebrating the death of Gadaffi and wishing that his "greatest enemy - Putin" dies like him

The level of ignorance amongst Africans is scary

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
God1000:

I can't imagine how you can so be brainwashed by the west. Russia and Ukraine are blood relatives. The west making them fight themselves and you think Russia is the enemy? What was the deal when they sunned thier departure from the USSR? What did US do when they had their enemies at their backyard during the Cuban missile war? But because they own the media they made you people believe they are saints. What's NATO's business in Ukraine?

5 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by crystalpapers(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
I'm scared for the lives of the judges that ordered Putin's arrest and everyone involved. Don't be deceived Russia is a powerful dangerous country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Zane2point4(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
Adjovi:
Lmao make Una go arrest am na. Yeye dey smell grin

They should arrest bush , Obama and co first for their war crimes then we will take them serious.
Toothless ICC . Putin is dealing with them in Ukraine they are looking for every means to cover up their shame.

Multipolar world order is here sponsored by Putin et Russia. grin grin

Next time America will learn to mind their business and stop chooking mouth in everything wether invited or not nonsense.

Am sure u will be in American embassy begging for visa next

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by paafin(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
God1000:

So, If Putin visits Nigeria, he will be arrested by the Nigerian government?

You must be very stupid to even think of that!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by cyprex: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
Truth will surely survive falsehood

ICC is not so far away from the pouch of NATO.e. its proclamations cannot be different from their wishes

Let's keep our finger crossed, but jutlst know that Russia is not Irag, Syria, Libya, Liberia, or any of those African countries that this NATO court learnt the law/ diplomacy with.

In all honesty, I doubt if USA and its European allies ever want an end to this war

Ukraine may actually cease to exist before these war mongers will consider a retreat

I

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her / Arnold Schwarzenegger Makes Direct Plea To Putin, Russians, And Troops / Venezuelan Bolivar - What Can It Buy You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.