Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami (15714 Views)

PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku / Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me / Election: We Will Bury Oshiomhole Politically - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by erospecial: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
Useless general!
You all watched INEC went against its guidelines to rigged in Tinubu and you here talking rubbish.
Nigeria will soon collapse on the privilege fools called high and mighty!
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It’s doing me to type something but I’ve been advised to let Obidients rest grin grin grin
You think too highly of yourself
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by 0monnak0da: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Those ordering sit at home are terrorists including the animal wearing FENDI jumper
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by Ejjiss: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, TINUBU AND WIKE ARE ABOVE THE LAW. DON'T SAY THAT OR YOU WILL BE ARRESTED...
Fahdiga:
Exactly. The earlier Tinubu and Wike is arrested the better for our democracy.
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by ceejayinbox: 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nigeria is not a country, its a mere geographical expression of people that live in a certain region ! MC Oluomo is supposed to be in jail by now… Imagine if it was an igbo man that made this statement, the Nigerian govt would have used him to warm office. The sooner the divide this rubbish country, the better ! We are not one and we can never be! Rubbish !
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by hardbody: 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Zico5:
These obidiense should be warned not to heat up polity cos of their greed. Everyone should decide for their ethnicity. As small as their region is, no stranger can buy land or build house there. But because Yoruba are liberal and selfless, they want to use that to their advantages. We will all resist that tomorrow by voting the right candidates. Chinedu is a puppet in their hands as such we won't open our eyes and allow these greedy fellow to rule by proxy through Chinedu.

Igbo have money to buy your lands, you don't have shishi to buy lands from the igbo speaking region. It is that simple.

1 Like

Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by makavalley(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
I haven't seen the effect of whatsoever office given to this man to chairman come to play
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by Igbokwechika101(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
Tinubu and wike need to be jail.and God will never forgive does evil people in our country.making life hard to the poor Mass.
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by MatrixCircle: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
If the President Mohammadu Buhari can thumb print and show the whole crowd his ballot paper then the country is in a mess.
Agberos can do anything with impunity.
When the President is lawless.
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
Terrorist mullah
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by DMerciful(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mumu man. Are we running ethnic republic of Nigeria or federal republic?
Zico5:
These obidiense should be warned not to heat up polity cos of their greed. Everyone should decide for their ethnicity. As small as their region is, no stranger can buy land or build house there. But because Yoruba are liberal and selfless, they want to use that to their advantages. We will all resist that tomorrow by voting the right candidates. Chinedu is a puppet in their hands as such we won't open our eyes and allow these greedy fellow to rule by proxy through Chinedu.
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
Zico5:
you are just an idiot... can ur father afford a plot of land in the East. Ewu
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by Denoh68: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Zico5:
OGA TRAVEL AND SEE,HAVE YOU CROSSED BENIN CITY BEFORE. LEAVE US AND LONDON,TRAVEL ROUND NIGERIA AND SEE THINGS.

1 Like

Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by OlaJokO: 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
Klandin:
Until people are held responsible these will not cease
If it were to be OBJ that make such statement...kasala go don burst
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by FirstCounsel(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
I find it laughable when I hear uninformed comments that "no stranger can purchase land in the south east or build a property there".
I'll share two personal examples to debunk this falsehood:
1. My classmate from the south west served in the south east (NYSC). He's happily married to an easterner and is doing very well there last time I visited his state of residency.
2. A tenant in one of our properties in the south east is from the south west, posted there by the head office of the company he works for. He heads the Onitsha branch, goes about his business unmolested and in November 2022, he keyed into an offer in Awka and bought 2 plots of land for commercial development.
I rest my case o
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by ifeco4(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Zico5:

You are just.a bitter soul, how can you buy land in their land when you are a tenant in your acclaimed land paying rent to people you despise. You are too wretched to own a house in your acclaimed land not to talk of owing in another peesons land.
As long as i pay my due tax, i can excercise my franchise by voting a candidate of my choice.
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by Zico5(m): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
ifeco4:

You are just.a bitter soul, how can you buy land in their land when you are a tenant in your acclaimed land paying rent to people you despise. You are too wretched to own a house in your acclaimed land not to talk of owing in another peesons land.
As long as i pay my due tax, i can excercise my franchise by voting a candidate of my choice.
Oponu, a big fool. You think everyone is a fugitive, drug pusher and child trafficker like u and Ur people. If Ur erosion laden environment is harbitable, why don't u stay there. A dejected fellow
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by Exedyne: 12:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Zico5:

Shinedu will never rule lagos
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by Shifot: 3:12am On Mar 18, 2023
Stop playing ethnic card.am a Yoruba man born and raised in Lagos,APC needs no fear if they had perform well in the last 23 years.they inflicted pains, agony and poverty in a average lagosian through their wicked and barbaric policies .ERA do come to a END

ote author=Zico5 post=121819842]These obidiense should be warned not to heat up polity cos of their greed. Everyone should decide for their ethnicity. As small as their region is, no stranger can buy land or build house there. But because Yoruba are liberal and selfless, they want to use that to their advantages. We will all resist that tomorrow by voting the right candidates. Chinedu is a puppet in their hands as such we won't open our eyes and allow these greedy fellow to rule by proxy through Chinedu. [/quote]
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by okorogodwin4(m): 7:11am On Mar 18, 2023
All of you are saboteurs old criminals that cannot stand and speak the truth always playing to the gallery God will.trow you into the hottest part of hell
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by FireUpNow(m): 7:33am On Mar 18, 2023
Tinubu and his Capone (MC Oluoma) should take it easy.
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by Waterbear(m): 9:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Zico5:

You sold your land for greed and you call it selfless...
Well whatever makes you feel better is ok
Re: Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami by ifeco4(m): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Zico5:

Oponu, a big fool. You think everyone is a fugitive, drug pusher and child trafficker like u and Ur people. If Ur erosion laden environment is harbitable, why don't u stay there. A dejected fellow

We will soon buy that Ur family house and chase all of u away. Irredeemable bigot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator / 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) / "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.