Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven (54302 Views)

Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC / Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable / Peter Obi Lied On Foreign Direct Investment-fdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Somatic(m): 12:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Exclusive101:
Guy forget this bastard called Peter Obi is such a criminal n a liar. I swear he deserves to be stoned to death for crying n lying about this girl on national TV.

To imagine I almost cried with this oloriburuku

Your father is a bastard. Family of unwanted pregnancies. Your conscience is so decomposed you'd find every justification to pour vile hatred on someone. It will never be well for your father. Hope you never have children.

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Truthsay: 1:13am On Mar 18, 2023
At least she is not Igbo and he still helped shows he is not tribalistic, That’s the most important thing. The love for one great Nigeria. No one is perfect!
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Judek2(m): 2:17am On Mar 18, 2023
I have female friends who are working in pure water companies, super markets, fuel stations, etc.. They can't boast of 30k in their account as capital for any side hustle..

But when you see their pictures on Facebook, you'll think they are very rich slay queens..

Even my sister schooling in the UK, I still send her money today, but everyone thinks she is RICH looking at her her UK pictures..

Na today una know say many ladies lifestyle does not compliment their purse??
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by kwadochi: 2:20am On Mar 18, 2023
What is the Lie there ?
She is a graduate since 2019 ? so many graduates cannot boast of 75k
Her father is a police officer ? How does that make her afford 75k
She is working in a supermarket ? Do you know how much they pay people working in supermarket
She is a labor supporter ? Does Tinubu know all APC supporters
How is she not a random girl in all these conditions.
You just want to find something against Peter OBI
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Mubiola360: 2:21am On Mar 18, 2023
Felabrity:
are you new in Nigeria?

There are people that finished university 10 years ago but still jobless

And moreover you don't expect her to be wearing rags because she is not well to do.

Anyway I don hear your story and that of Peter Obi own, make I hear the girl story
hello Mrs, a lot of students that can't afford 3000 examination full are present in Anambra.
When I was serving , moat of my students work as a labourer , some go to farm very early in the morning. Life is so hard over there .
I do encourage them and very soft in making their script.
Obi didn't see that in his backyard but crying on Tv because of a slay queen.

Someone said what did Tinubu do?
You won't see Tinubu cry on Tv or take the media along to capture him giving charity.paparazzi will find their way anyways. Paper must sell.
A lot of people has testified on how Tinubu helped them from nothing to something. From Prof Whole ShoInka, Asari Dokubo,a lot of individuals in the movie industry, Olaiya etc,he helped some of our Footballer in crucial needs. A lot more.
Politically, he has helped a lot of people become prominent personalities in the society.
Aside the remarkable achievement in the education sector, even my Friends from other tribe were beneficiaries. Free Education, free Waec and Neco, standard structural with healthy classrooms etc.

He introduced a Day Governor during his time where Bola Tinubu would vacate his sir for the student to preside on the affairs of the state for the day.
It's that a motivation for

4 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Themanleshey: 2:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Henz81:
Take it or leave it, Nigeria best bet is Obi. Oh yeah! Tinubu might have good intentions but the problem is, the same cabals that surround Buhari will still be there. Nigga, let's face reality and shun tribalism for our future.

Forget tribalism , let’s face reality here.

What were his achievements while he was anambra governor? He lie too much too ! Those are real red flags . His only achievement was that he saved money , at the detriment of his people?

He can’t say he’s not corrupt , he just might not be corrupt as other leaders but that’s not the issue here .

What were his score cards as a governor before he or anyone can say he wants to be president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Orinechi: 2:47am On Mar 18, 2023
ogascomax:

Using the word senior police officer to deceive fools and gullible. Who is a senior police officer and how much do they earn. An ASP is a senior police officer and how much do they earn even a DSP how much do they earn as salary. I don't see how my dad been a DSP helped us today.
Then ur dad has countless women gracing his bed. So hold him responsible.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Heavensent01(m): 3:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Felabrity:
He said she did finish school but without job

Atleast he helped her get something

Who Tinubu don help?

Peter dey help people steady, without noise

Tinubu had help millions of Nigerians whose parents couldn't afford to pay school fees of 2-3 kids and even paid for their waec that many igbo and other tribes benefitted in his 8yrs regime

till date people still get help for business if you submit a good business proposal to him, stop comparing that dumb obi that managed the most naive Anambra that allowed him scammed them with Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Franking: 4:38am On Mar 18, 2023
georgeakins:

To slap you dey hungry me.

Go and slap the go.at who sired you.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by broadman20: 4:39am On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
if den pick ur idiot up fr defamation.. u go dey cry oppression.. fvck off🙄

Hahahaha!

Okay!

Continue supporting a dead old man naa!

Signs are very obvious that before May 29 kasala go burst.

After all, he will be used as a return match for what you people did to Umaru Musa Yardua.

This is a payback time.

Hahaha
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by engrelvis(m): 4:41am On Mar 18, 2023
Judek2:
I have female friends who are working in pure water companies, super markets, fuel stations, etc.. They can't boast of 30k in their account as capital for any side hustle..

But when you see their pictures on Facebook, you'll think they are very rich slay queens..

Even my sister schooling in the UK, I still send her money today, but everyone thinks she is RICH looking at her her UK pictures..

Na today una know say many ladies lifestyle does not compliment their purse??
U send her money? pls which sch in Uk.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by BluntCrazeMan: 5:26am On Mar 18, 2023
trutharena:
Below is her Facebook page. This is the page of the poor Nassarawa girl having her life in Abuja.

You just succeeded in making her a celebrity..
We never knew she has this physical beauty on her sef.

Oh.
She is a tea-maker in the Abuja Mall.??
Can you really tell us her job function at the Abuja Mall.

Peter Obi didn't say he met her as a tea-maker in a farm in Nasarawa..
So, do more findings, find out the exact situation around the lady.

And about the tag,, do more findings too.
Don't rush into a hasty conclusion yet.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by elobrave17: 5:28am On Mar 18, 2023
You’re busy searching for one lie told by Obi while every word from ur master are all lies. Who do u this thing?
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by yahoodetector: 5:31am On Mar 18, 2023
[s]
trutharena:
It has been revealed that Peter Obi lied about the lady Sophia Gimba who he said was broke and needed help with buying an oven for her baking business. He went on to lie that the lady work as a tea maker and he was crying when he heard her story.

—Facts have emerged that Ms. Sophia Gimba currently works in a big shopping mall in Abuja and her father is a senior police officer.

—According to Peter Obi, she was just a random girl looking for Capital to startup her business but they refused to tell us that she is a member of Labour Party campaign commitee.

—Also Sophia graduated as far back as 2018 and did her NYSC in 2019.

Source: https://twitter.com/umarjumper/status/1636745699839852552?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

[/s]

All this jobless wannabe-fact-checkers.

If he lied about her, why didn't she refute it?

So the fact that she graduated from school and did her NYSC means she can't being that sort of predicament?

You ended up posting a baseless trash! Get a job and stop being uséless to yourself and your family

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Majesty7: 5:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:
If Peter Obi greet you good morning check your time e fit be lie

Not "e fit be" na "pure lies". Don't trust that guy a bit. I used to say Obi and his followers are not worth a second of anybody's life.

They are not worthy at all

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by georgeakins: 5:41am On Mar 18, 2023
Franking:

Go and slap the go.at who sired you.

I am older than your father.
You should learn respect.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by bammo: 5:51am On Mar 18, 2023
trutharena:

Oga the lady is working in the supermarket in Abuja. Is that not a job?

Is working in a supermarket. How is that a job for a graduate? Looks like something she's doing to pass the time
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by jjlala: 6:00am On Mar 18, 2023
trutharena:

As in even after knowing she is a member of labor campaign committee groups, Obi still went ahead to lie she is just a random girl who is poor.

From the babe background, she works in a good supermarket and her dad is even a senior police officer.

Obi made it look like the babe is just one poor soul that can’t even feed for a day who need Oven badly.

As in I fear who no fear Obi.

Obi
Obi
Haaaa
Obi

Why did you do this ?

Obi too day lie

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Afamed: 6:14am On Mar 18, 2023
The news is not new to most of us, who know the antecedents of the Pandora fraud.

Obi is a fraudulent person, he likes to deceive people with emotions

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by hurryup123(m): 6:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Faber:
INEC can give printing contract to a company owned by APC politician; we are cool with that.

Peter Obi cannot give money( his own money) to a girl he met at Labour Party headquarters in Abuja, an Obidient girl for that matter; we must drag Peter Obi for that

Welcome to the World's most useless country. Mad people way dey this country pass 120million a swear..

Obodo ndi ara...
Proudly Canadian 🇨🇦🍁 (The True North Strong and Free)
Bros abeg I wan join you for Canada abeg. Nigeria is useless very very useless....
Obodo ndi ara
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by plaindealer: 6:21am On Mar 18, 2023
hurryup123:
Bros abeg I wan join you for Canada abeg. Nigeria is useless very very useless....
Obodo ndi ara
The crooked and fraudulent liar forgot to remove her LP wristband.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by DGOODLYF: 6:22am On Mar 18, 2023
trutharena:

That’s because Obi thinks everyone is a fool like Obiidiots.

That’s why he doesn’t think before lying.

bros....think of other things to do... election done end... this ppl no send una
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Faber(m): 6:30am On Mar 18, 2023
hurryup123:
Obodo ndi ara

🤣🤣🤣

You can bring yourself to Canada, go to IRCC and follow the process. Stop approaching people online to avoid being scammed
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by plaindealer: 6:33am On Mar 18, 2023
Just imagine the president of Nigeria lying every second of the day.

Nigerians dodged the bullet by rejecting this lying pandora ipob clown...

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by wahalawahala: 6:59am On Mar 18, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Okay!

Continue supporting a dead old man naa!

Signs are very obvious that before May 29 kasala go burst.

After all, he will be used as a return match for what you people did to Umaru Musa Yardua.

This is a payback time.

Hahaha
sheyb u na God na.. wey dey fix date to kill ppl... I pity u tho.. 8 years dey too long to dey wail everyday😭
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by DIAMO1: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=trutharena post=121819410]

Oga stop deceiving yourself … There are millions of Nigerians that are not labor party agents or party member that have worked tirelessly in campaigning for him , that is because we are desperate for a change , not cause we are in a political party …

Meanwhile, Obi said that the girl told him … He didn’t say he knew her directly … If na you wey meet Obi and he ask you if you get job , Shey you ll tell him that you are a sales girl ?

Stop trying to paint Obi black , e no dey work !!! Since last year , una never fit still bring out one bad thing wey e do…
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by timisquare82(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2023
leisuretym:
LP = Lying Peter
Why you come wicked like this as if you be wike " the wicked"

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by ramonchang(m): 7:08am On Mar 18, 2023
Faber:
INEC can give printing contract to a company owned by APC politician; we are cool with that.

Peter Obi cannot give money( his own money) to a girl he met at Labour Party headquarters in Abuja, an Obidient girl for that matter; we must drag Peter Obi for that

Welcome to the World's most useless country. Mad people way dey this country pass 120million a swear..

Obodo ndi ara...
Proudly Canadian 🇨🇦🍁 (The True North Strong and Free)
Lol
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by jumper524(m): 7:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Somatic:

Your father is a bastard. Family of unwanted pregnancies. Your conscience is so decomposed you'd find every justification to pour vile hatred on someone. It will never be well for your father. Hope you never have children.
see as you dey insult pesin because he dey vex for Obi lies.
You had better preserve your family dignity before raining insult on me cos I no go look back..
How bitter can one be.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2023
ElSudani:
Everything about Obi is based on lies and misrepresentations. He was seen on TV crying over this lady.
If Obi had won, it would have been the biggest 419 ever perpetrated on Nigerians.
una dey fit drink water drop cup because of Obi like this, I wonder the sleepless night. Epelle sir
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by jumper524(m): 7:19am On Mar 18, 2023
ufotunang:
She is not the only lady bearing Sophia Gimba in Facebook...they are many ladies bearing that name in face book...this is the wrong person.... Peter obi helped another lady bearing the same name Sophia Gimba
even though he confirmed that shes a graduate. Im friend with this lady on Facebook. Her friends tagged her when the post came out, she didn't even post it herself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes / 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.