Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) (43105 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:24am On Mar 18, 2023
That he shouldn't worry, he will still become the president of Nigeria some day, and that he should keep his hope alive for a better Nigeria.
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Bullhari: 9:26am On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Woman: " I hear say you go disgrace yourself on channelstv. So you dont know the difference between BVAS and IREV "

Obi: "Nna ehh, i know it, a mad man from upper iweka explain all these to me.. Is BVAS not Basic Value Acceptance... Acceptance... Acceptance... And so on like that."

Last time I checked Asiwaju thinks he was elected governor.

Dey play
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by adunnioladipupo: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by LegacyB: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2023
sirchim:
And they have shut their dirty mouths about structure less party, cos the party beat their Papa home and away.
Hey boy remember Argentina 🇦🇷 Lost her opening game to Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦 But still won the World Cup.
Wining is truly an attitude.
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Read the lip and her actions and you will agree with my submission below:

(1) Here the picture shows the woman speaking Yoruba language 'ORO PE OLE DI PRESIDENTI' (You think you can be president) Obviously Obi thought she was wishing him success and he could be seen smiling to the pity of those who understands the language.

(2) Here the woman finally completef her statement in English saying 'JUST LIKE THAT '?
Action speaks louder than words you know?
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Nordy: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Okealaaye:
This Reno writes like a deep Professor all the time!

Obidients Weaponizing Cancel Culture
The Alternative

On Thursday, March 9, 2023, Oby Ezekwesili, former presidential adviser, minister, and World Bank vice President, tweeted as follows:

If that lily-livered Omokiri that vacillates in this world is whom that helps you build your philosophy about life, let it be known that you are on a long thing. Believe his assertions at your own peril.
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by lhordspy: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Fira09:

You are just disgracing your afonjà lineage.

Is this not a tribalistic comment? You should be ashamed of yourself bro.
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Iykediallo: 9:41am On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Woman: " I hear say you go disgrace yourself on channelstv. So you dont know the difference between BVAS and IREV "

Obi: "Nna ehh, i know it, a mad man from upper iweka explain all these to me.. Is BVAS not Basic Value Acceptance... Acceptance... Acceptance... And so on like that."
idiot!! Can ur God tinubu even attempt to differentiate bwt the both. Slave!!
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Dangig: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Hahahahaha. The old woman appears to be advising him.
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by effort1: 9:47am On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Ok. Now you got my attention. Go play with sand, i am not your playmate.

You sound more childish than him.

Go play with your fellow dumb mates in the sand where you belong.
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by ruggedboy01: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

your attention like a celebrity, a governor or a Local govt chairman, a butterfly thinks itself a bird because it can fly. enjoy your bragging on nairaland.com, in real life you are nobody
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by tyinfinity: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2023
The woman said peter I am in position to be your mother but let me tell you the truth.you did not win the election .you came third .please go and beg the spirit of ojukwu you betrayed
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by chatinent: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Maybe she is telling him to learn politics the 'Nigerian' way.

1 Like

Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Dodo12345: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

mugu
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Fira09(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Is this not a tribalistic comment? You should be ashamed of yourself bro.
Oh! So all the tribal-based, hate-based comments you utter on the forum are what?

Since a bigoted mod can't reduce or give any action to tribalism on the forum, what do you expect from the members?

BTW, it's between Yoruba's and Igbos.

FYI: You are one of the biggest tribalist on NL
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Tzar(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Clown!
SLAP44:
"My president Sir, I may be very old but I will be alive to see you reclaim your stolen mandate. God help you my son"
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by lhordspy: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Fira09:

Oh! So all the tribal-based, hate-based comments you utter on the forum are what?

Since a bigoted mod can't reduce or give any action to tribalism on the forum, what do you expect from the members?

BTW, it's between Yoruba's and Igbos.

FYI: You are one of the biggest tribalist on NL

Says a man that just tagged me a degrading, insultive, derogatory, disparaging word; 'Afonjà' just now.

More like saying: 'you killed 20 people, i killed just one, so you are more of a murderer than i am'

Very funny.
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by sirchim(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2023
LegacyB:

Hey boy remember Argentina 🇦🇷 Lost her opening game to Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦 But still won the World Cup.
Wining is truly an attitude.
Hello lil gboy! Argentina doesn't cheat, they play one of finest football. Besides, da Merciless MESSI, na man way Sabi, no b person way go bribe ref, mek him win match for Dem. He is football himself, and will surely win on a clean shit. #WeWantWINNERS not RIGGERS.
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by godwon01(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2023
Don't worry son ,I am behind you ,you will overcome these turbulent. I will double my power so that you claim your mandate.
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Ekemz: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Why can't you be sensible?
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by finni(m): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Gandrova: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2023
SLAP44:
"My president Sir, I may be very old but I will be alive to see you reclaim your stolen mandate. God help you my son"
Keep deceiving yourself. Election is not won inside church. grin
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by LegacyB: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2023
sirchim:
Hello lil gboy! Argentina doesn't cheat, they play one of finest football. Besides, da Merciless MESSI, na man way Sabi, no b person way go bribe ref, mek him win match for Dem. He is football himself, and will surely win on a clean shit. #WeWantWINNERS not RIGGERS.
When Dey beat you hands down . You complain like the students who says that’s what my teacher scored me. Tinubu is already President. What you guys and your leader Obi needs is to build bridges. He doesn’t exist in the core north and west simple fact!
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Gandrova: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2023
Pithobi the biggest scammer of Nigeria
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by BigCowHornn: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2023
SLAP44:

LOL you don't know old igbo women and look at that one's posture

Their questions never end and the prayers and blessing come if they love you
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Hahaha this man you again grin grin grin
That was a very fine abbreviation for BVAS by Obi.
He charged the Youths to form this Principles which is the bedrock of having a sane Country.
As usual I am here to tackle your propaganda without sympathy grin
Up Labour everywhere.
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Trash
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by bellabello(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2023
SLAP44:

that's Igbos mentality, minority can never win majority. you go cry die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by AssCraver: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Oh this fool again! I thought u were already in a psychiatric hospital
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Mrmb: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1441004/guess-old-woman-saying-peter-obi-photos/

The woman was saying "Obinna, didn't you get an advice from a madman this time around? Abi why them beat you so bad at the general elections? It's better you seek a mad man to get advice from before your court cases are over ooo, otherwise you will be beaten at the court again ooo."
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Mrmb: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Ever since Labour party came on board APC supporters have been running from pillar to post...
Labour party is the game changer and they will forever be a reminder to APC that if they perform badly this period they is a vaible opposition willing to give APC a run for their money..

But after all their gragra, them go still lule grin grin grin
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Dixon06(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okealaaye:
This Reno writes like a deep Professor all the time!

Obidients Weaponizing Cancel Culture
The Alternative

See spittle everywhere 😒

Trashy post coming from a deeply bigotry infested pipe brain

We know how much of a bigot you are, but coming to take up unnecessary space with your epistles of hopelessness is highly mundane.

Next time, go to bed and cry your eyes out, NOT on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian / Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos / Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.