Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) (43108 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by sammsimm(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2023
Obi lying machine
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by leisuretym: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2023
Another staged show
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Chenzy(m): 8:21am On Mar 18, 2023
[url][/url]
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Officialmrt: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=dat9jaguy post=121827076][/quote]
This maupe pic go good for meme ehn

1 Like

Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by BestMan001: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2023
"You'll reclaim your mandate in court as usual

Don't just worry ok."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Woman: " I hear say you go disgrace yourself on channelstv. So you dont know the difference between BVAS and IREV "

Obi: "Nna ehh, i know it, a mad man from upper iweka explain all these to me.. Is BVAS not Basic Value Acceptance... Acceptance... Acceptance... And so on like that."
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Abdulqareem: 8:25am On Mar 18, 2023
SLAP44:
"My president Sir, I may be very old but I will be alive to see you reclaim your stolen mandate. God help you my son"
. She said. U mean Tinubu won the election. Try again ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by OmonnakOdapig: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2023
She was saying 'Hobi, Biko Dont change from ElluPee again o, The Structures are forming/coming .Come rain come sunshine Ellup LP,We die here'
https://www.nairaland.com/6970642/peter-obi-die-agpa-no

Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Illegal1(m): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Omoh.....mama be lyk"my pikin abeg take hrt,inec realy do u bad tin......
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Freethinker87: 8:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Dem dey like gist well well. Obi get patience ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by rollywise(m): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Woman: " I hear say you go disgrace yourself on channelstv. So you dont know the difference between BVAS and IREV "

Obi: "Nna ehh, i know it, a mad man from upper iweka explain all these to me.. Is BVAS not Basic Value Acceptance... Acceptance... Acceptance... And so on like that."

See what labour party without structure has done to you. Today you go hear more shocker

1 Like

Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Ok. Now you got my attention. Go play with sand, i am not your playmate.

Very true APC cannot even sleep they have been in area cooking for urchins and thugs to eat for today's activities now the so-called thugs are backed by police sorry I should have given my picture evidence for this fact but I will watch if truly there is a will and God is above all two things are involved but I go choose safety first this country is for evil since the head is bad the whole body is condemned to ruin. APC is disaster only death can start is full course and Sickness can eventually work as an act of God if they are not willing to change for the better
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by mkorle: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2023
She's telling him that he will get his mandate
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Eriggayabdem: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2023
The fear OBI and the attendant tsunami is the beginning of wisdom. Argue with your corn-stipated conscience all you like...
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Gavranicd: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2023
Obi fake....
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2023
In the first picture.

Bia nnam,sebi na all of us here vote for you so how come dem declear tulumbu winner?

Second picture.

Nwam,Dont worry your God will fight for you
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by garykoeman: 8:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by tete7000(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Only Peter Obi can tell the world. No need for guessing. Let it come from the horse’s mouth.
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Dry, you haven't make any sense, just dumb

1 Like

Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by ebenholer2(m): 8:55am On Mar 18, 2023
THIS DOES NOT WORTH BEING AMPLIFIED...WE ALL KNOW HOW GARRULOUS THE AGED ONES CAN EVER BE. THIS ELECTION HAS EXPERIENCED THE HIGHEST OVER-EMOTIONAL BEHAVIOURS AND REACTIONS IN THE HISTORY OF THE NATION
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 8:55am On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

gazelle garagara spokesperson undecided

Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by royalmu: 8:56am On Mar 18, 2023
My son, I have always wanted a better Nigeria. A better Nigeria is POssible through you.
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Dry, you haven't make any sense, just dumb
a dolt that can try to explain jargon like balablu and gazelle garagara.
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by adecz: 9:03am On Mar 18, 2023
"My son, you dey try,

but why you too dey talk lie"❓😁😁😁
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by NwaliE01: 9:03am On Mar 18, 2023
Ikpaitid:
" Stop wasting your time Gringory Obi, no IPOB goat will ever be the president of Nigeria " grin

You can't insult a whole tribe and expect not to be insulted. Be warned ⚠️
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by seguno2: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Did you similarly wail when clueless Asiwaju alagbado disgraced himself repeatedly on PVC renewal

oshozondii:
The Independent National Electoral Commission has responded to a claim by National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, that Permanent Voter Cards have expired.

Tinubu had made the claim while addressing women leaders of the APC, who paid him a visit in Abuja on Tuesday.

The former governor of Lagos State also decried that there had been a decline in the number of eligible voters in recent times.

Reacting, Chief Technical Adviser to the Chairman of INEC, Prof Bolade Eyinla, stated that PVCs previously registered remained valid.

He advised those, who already have PVCs, not to bother about registering for another one.

He said, “This information is not correct. The PVC issued to all previously registered voters remains valid. This kind of statement will certainly push eligible voters to register more than once thereby creating the problem of double and multiple registrations.”

Corroborating Eyinla’s point, Chief Press Secretary to the INEC Chairman, Mr Rotimi Oyekanmi, pointed out that registering for PVC more than once was an offence under the law.

He said, “In fact, double registration is an offence under our laws. Eligible Nigerians are entitled to register only once. Once a name appears on the National Register of Voters, it stays there permanently.

“One of the very few instances where a name could be removed from the register is if there’s a strong and verifiable proof that the person bearing the name has died.”

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/19/breaking-inec-responds-tinubu%E2%80%99s-claim-says-permanent-voter-cards-still-valid
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by shortgun(m): 9:09am On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

If this is the only flaw you see in Peter Obi suffice to say the man is close to perfection...
What do you have to say about Tinubu who doesn't know that permanent voters card doesn't expire? 😂😂
What is balablu?😂😂😂
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2023
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1441004/guess-old-woman-saying-peter-obi-photos/
She is saying oga u have lost the election no need to go to court just accept defeat and move on unugo
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Labour party really gave APC supporters sleepless night...
is labour Party that has had sleepless night since they lost the election
Re: Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Okhuadams:
is labour Party that has had sleepless night since they lost the election
you don't lose what you never had...
APC Is in power they have everything to lose...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos / NLC: Labour Suspends Strike / APC Crisis: Crack In Presidency Widens As Osinbajo Maintains Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.