Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) (49355 Views)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring / Governorship Elections 2019: Live Updates And Monitoring Across All The States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Menclothing: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Oyo pdp
Abia Lp
Lagos Apc

Bet one million if you have anything against this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by ecomalchemistt(m): 9:24am On Mar 18, 2023
HAPPY HOUR !! I
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by forgiveness: 9:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by JealousCobra(m): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
God bless APC cool
thunder fire LP tongue

It's now obvious LP is the major opposition party 😎 PDP has gone to Oblivion so shall APC sooner than later.

Obidients I hail una !

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Jackson105: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
Fellow lagosisns, let us come out enmass and deliver our state from bondage of snail speed developments,systematic embezellment of our common wealth, government sponsored thuggery, vagabonism and criminality.
Let lagos serve all lagosians.

With God on our side, victory is certain.

Aggressively vote GRV.
Aggressively vote LP.

You are a loser, you will lose today, as you always lose 😀😀

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by azpekuliar: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Me I don vote. My PU is an Anthony village, Lagos. Ellu Peee!

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by tosino3: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2023
I'm already tired. My polling center is too populated and last time we queued almost the whole day and night - queue to check name, queue to accredit, queue again before calling numbers to vote. Even some ballot papers finished. I hope we won't suffer so much again.
Meanwhile some other polling units are small, simple vote and count and go.

Let us start voting it's almost 9:30. Meanwhile it's threatening to rain again.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by highchief1: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Elvictor:

SDP

Ikwerre should allow the government house to rest small
them no Dey play politics like that o.U no go use because u no like fowl go vote tolotolo
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Waffarianman(m): 9:30am On Mar 18, 2023
E konsign dem am home shilling with my family's. Rigging is dia blood yeye real dey smell in D's kontry
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by wiseone28: 9:33am On Mar 18, 2023
Udom don't have money to pay Gratuity, but have money to give every ward to elect his stooge Umo Eno.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by YoungBuffet: 9:33am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
Fellow lagosisns, let us come out enmass and deliver our state from bondage of snail speed developments,systematic embezellment of our common wealth, government sponsored thuggery, vagabonism and criminality.

Aggressively vote GRV.
Aggressively vote LP.

Mumu dey play GRV ko CRV ni

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by stillme231: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2023
Menclothing:
Oyo pdp
Abia Lp
Lagos Apc

use ur money play nairabet
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Nayturalistic: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2023
Tunedey0001:

Give me reason why Sanwo olu should not be return.

They won’t be able to!!!!.. that is exactly what the Yorubas should observe. These people are only pushing up an igbo agenda, whatever that is. Why in the damn world can’t Sanwo continue?! That’s a very simple question but brah, no wait for answer o. Election ongoing already. Make we just de wait for Sanwo announcement. All these ones keh, their mind go de. The margin won’t even be close then they’ll understand the people they are trying to trick have gone wiser

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Johnnyplus01k(m): 9:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

Aggressively vote GRV.
Aggressively vote LP.
you are not are true Lagosian, cos you don't have foresight. Biafrans who have lost their home and trying to get asylum in another place

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by economania(m): 9:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Oyo pdp ----- dicey
Abia Lp ------ Confirmed
Lagos Apc ---- Confirmed

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 77up(m): 9:35am On Mar 18, 2023
forgiveness:

"I don't think in Yoruba"- Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivours

https://twitter.com/Yemi__Ajayi/status/1636343557517713409?s=20
I don't expect any Yoruba to vote for him anyway but it is what it is, there shall be brainwashed liberal ones.

Those in that category may even quote this🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by R1234(f): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2023
Noun fm 10.59fm
In Sangotedo , a polling unit was moved from its original place , to a gated place where thugs were intimidating non yorubas to go back to their state to choose their candidate they choose to open the gate for whoever wants to vote for their preferred candidate , this is craziness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Olastep1(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2023
We are outside smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by chatinent: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2023
People dying for their tribal politicians than anybody else.

Omo, these politicians are always successful in deceiving their people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by forgiveness: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2023
77up:
I don't expect any Yoruba to vote for him anyway but it is what it is, there shall be brainwashed liberal ones.

Those in that category may even quote this🤣

Is he planning to change the culture and traditions of Lagos based on how he thinks? It's frightening.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Hamachi(f): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2023
Ago Ikota&Ilasa A PSA system was used to broadcast that if you would not vote for APC don't come out

Ajeorormi Voters are threaten with face mask wielding thugs not to coke out while Army are in Boundary, spoke with the commander and he said they are not allowed to go into the street
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by YoungBuffet: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2023
tydi:
Lp from top to bottom in Lagos State Guber and all state house members in Anambra state.
All structures of criminalities will be broken.

Olori efolo go back to your backward region to do that
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Bekermann(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2023
abdul23:
I'm very much interested in that Adamawa election. I wish Binani can pull a surprise win against fintiri. Fintiri is so much loved in the state and has the full time backing of The Waziri himself.
Let's watch and see

No be only Bi-nani, na Pu-nani grin. Fintiri is winning Adamawa.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by rolams(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2023
If not for the fact that Seyi really bleeped up for loosing all the senatorial seats and reps in the recently concluded election. He would have been in a smiling mode now.

The guy no get political sense at all.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by economania(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2023
Oyo pdp
Abia Lp
Lagos Apc

Alex otti has been on the race since, now on the right outing

Lagos sure for Apc sanwolu

Oyo party members are going against the seyi makinde, going for APC to deal with Governor, but ordinary people queue on seyi
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Okiemute101: 9:41am On Mar 18, 2023
Since Baba has forcefully taken federal seat, pls let's take Lagos from him by voting GRV so that equation go balance abeg..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by rolams(m): 9:42am On Mar 18, 2023
abdul23:
I'm very much interested in that Adamawa election. I wish Binani can pull a surprise win against fintiri. Fintiri is so much loved in the state and has the full time backing of The Waziri himself.
Let's watch and see

Binani can't win.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by YoungBuffet: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2023
EmperorGeez:
The evil have started in my area Shomolu Ward H all the pulling units have area father's and thugs backed up by police to chase LP suspected voter's back before they wanted to use violence of cane and clubs on the victims but they now want to force them back if you know that this election is free and fair call for proper sanctioning and security personnel to this zone the most annoying this is that all this thugs don't have PVC because of the crowd and number they gathered if they vote am sure APC will come close figure to LP but they don't vote they just use them as tools for their aims and police they salute them what a country .

Cry just dey start, cry harder cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Dangig: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Seriously Anticipating the results.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by rolams(m): 9:42am On Mar 18, 2023
economania:
Oyo pdp
Abia Lp
Lagos Apc

Alex otti has been on the race since, now on the right outing

Lagos sure for Apc sanwolu

Oyo party members are going against the seyi makinde, going for APC to deal with Governor, but ordinary people queue on seyi

I like your submission.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Epedure: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

Aggressively vote
Aggressively vote LP.

Fellow Laģosian, please vote Sanwo Olu for continuity of good thing in Lagos. A vote for GRV is a vote to IPOB terrorist group, one of the top 10 terrorist group in the world.
Please be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Bornbiafra: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Just voted....Eluu peer... weather they have candidate or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos / Rotimi Amaechi Sleeping In Church (Photo) / Obaseki’s Edo Victory: Tinubu Failed To Learn From History - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.