Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? (14653 Views)

Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by kollinzgee(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by HORLADY(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2023
My State is not voting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by ShaqFu: 7:41am On Mar 18, 2023
Sanwo-Olu of course.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by yaki84: 7:41am On Mar 18, 2023
FeeDeeFee

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by damkin24(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2023
Voting for Sanwo Eko lekan si here in Egbeda Alimosho

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Hiarmn(m): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Sanwolu all the way

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by emekajacobogbon(m): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Let's stop the negative speech in terms of tribalism and bigotry in this forum, it will do us a greater favor if we refrain from it because I believe there is power in words.
Each word you speak to another person is a seed down in that person's heart and it will definitely germinate and blossom one day to give you back the fruits.
This forum has the potential of education, entertainment, news, etc for the good and relaxation of hardworking Nigerians, it is very painful to me to sometimes decided to take a break from work and come online to relax only to start hearing negative tribal and derogatory remarks about another person.
For those questioning my position to determine what is good and what is bad,
For those asking me to keep quiet coz I'm not GOD, Freedom of choice doesn't require one to be a God to exercise, it is a duty God delegated to mankind to have freedom to choose but the worst part is that what ever choice you make, you must face the consequences.
So it's for your own good to make a positive choice.
The society can only regulate and enforce positive behavior to an extent but it lies on each individual to make the world a better place by making positive choices

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by everythinggirly(f): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Rivers state and Lagos state how far? Ballot box never miss? grin

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Princeadeogun: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Sanwo Olu of the APC

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Progressyac: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2023
None of them
I vote myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by enemyofprogress: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let’s discuss
how my vote take concern you? Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by liasmiram2567: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let’s discuss

Sanwo Olu ni oooo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by hardbody: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you are in Lagos plus other states prone to violence please stay safe ooo I care about you all and I love you all so much and would not want anything to happen to anyone of you. Stay safe please

Is it your safety? Don't love me more than I love myself. Keep your love and pity there for yourself. Our mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Essence20(m): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Elluu p

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by hardbody: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let’s discuss

Kererenke

4 Likes

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Patrickker(m): 7:44am On Mar 18, 2023
I am not voting. Let INEC chairman do it his way this time again and ask people to go to court. I know better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by garykoeman: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2023
liasmiram2567:

Sanwo Olu ni oooo
Already on the way to vote sanwo.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Lukuluku69(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu

Modified:

Done. It is gonna be a Landslide.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by mrkia(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2023
donestk:
I'm not voting no one
Yeah!!! Wo oyonbo... lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by hardbody: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let’s discuss

Eluu p 99

5 Likes

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Stphemie007: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2023
In Oyo state we are voting for Seyi Makinde OMITUTUN 2.0

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by snowland(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2023
I'm not in naija to vote but out of my 10 friends/contacts in Lagos, 8 are voting APC, 1 LP and 1 PDP. Note, they all voted LP in the presidential election.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by NnamdiN: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Lagos LP top to bottom
Ourlokan grin

6 Likes

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by enemyofprogress: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2023
emekajacobogbon:
Let's stop the negative speech in terms of tribalism and bigotry in this forum, it will do us a greater favor if we refrain from it because I believe there is power in words.
Each word you speak to another person is a seed down in that person's heart and it will definitely germinate and blossom one day to give you back the fruits.
This forum has the potential of education, entertainment, news, etc for the good and relaxation of hardworking Nigerians, it is very painful to me to sometimes decided to take a break from work and come online to relax only to start hearing negative tribal and derogatory remarks about another person.
For those questioning my position to determine what is good and what is bad,
For those asking me to keep quiet coz I'm not GOD, Freedom of choice doesn't require one to be a God to exercise, it is a duty God delegated to mankind to have freedom to choose but the worst part is that what ever choice you make, you must face the consequences.
So it's for your own good to make a positive choice.
The society can only regulate and enforce positive behavior to an extent but it lies on each individual to make the world a better place by making positive choices
abeg chill. Nairaland would be boring without all those stuffs. We just dey use dem catch cruise. In real life, we eat together, play together and fok together without discrimination

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Elvictor: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamzik:

Lagos and Rivers is sitting comfortably on this violence table

Rivers gun shot start since last night

SDP all the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Elvictor: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2023
everythinggirly:
Rivers state and Lagos state how far? Ballot box never miss? grin

cheesy grin

An gunshots we sleep and wake up with oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Ajibel(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu for Lagos state

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Alamuseniyan: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2023
SOWOOLU!!!! Ok

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by etenyong(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Lagos --- Ellllluuuuu Peeeee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by enemyofprogress: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2023
ALARAPE22:
Makinde of Lagos
Adelabu of Ogun
Sanwo of Lagos
chinedu jabo inside Lagos lagoon

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JTF Kills & Arrests Suspected Boko-Haram Members / Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State / Atiku Mourns Chukuka Okonjo, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.