Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies (7705 Views)

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / What's Special About "First Love"? / Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by LocalStandard1(m): 7:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Pooldrowning:
In all of these mentioned by the op, we the Fulanis are virtuous women. The Fulani woman is highly reserved. You almost wouldn't find her wanting. We do not pretend.
You donminit?
Then why the high rate divorce in the North? Is it for fun?

2 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Johnjustice: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You just put down the other guy for repetition but the only thing you're known for on Nairaland is repetitive tribalism and bigotry. Them do you anything? Get out!!
Truth is harsh, but must be said, Igbo ladies are not useful for the mind and soul of a man.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by LocalStandard1(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Johnjustice:

Truth is harsh, but must be said, Igbo ladies are not useful for the mind and soul of a man.

All your posts are either about the Igbos or related with them. You have a sickness boy, a deep congenital one and you need to cure it.

6 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by DesChyko: 7:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Well, you don't seek to demystify anything that has nothing special in the first place.

Here's a thread your subconscious titled after them 👨🏾‍🦯

6 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2023
faceLAGOS:

The Yorùbá lady did that because she wasn’t really in to you.

They seem not to “like” men outside their tribe.
grin grin
That brings us back to the topic of infidelity.

Somebody will have to carry out research to find out the level of cheating between intra tribe and inter tribe relationships/marriage.

Come to think of it, Which of them are more likely to cheat on their spouses.

2 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by TarOrfeeek: 7:53am On Mar 18, 2023
Pooldrowning:
In all of these mentioned by the op, we the Fulanis are virtuous women. The Fulani woman is highly reserved. You almost wouldn't find her wanting. We do not pretend.

SU

I bang Fulani, Sudanese and Shuwa big ass chicks regularly.
Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by okoroemeka(m): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2023
JealousCobra:

Lol, Na wetin dey inside pant go finish dis one 😎
I wonder,all this research,thesis and analysis because of woman,if he dares comes to my imo state he will forget about his Yoruba girls

3 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

No wonder the high rate of paternity fraud in the SW. You people are okay going to work and your wives sleep with the relative, house help, or neighbor even colleague.

See how you're saying it with pride. Unna matter plenty.
Don't mind him
He doesn't realise and had forgotten that the ladies from that side he claims are doing it for fun are already married shocked grin very terrible and appaling! Whereas the other ladies that are hustling with their p are probably single majority of them.

So the two cannot be compared. There is big difference.

2 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You donminit?
Then why the high rate divorce in the North? Is it for fun?
grin grin grin

Op come and answer o....

Hahahaha
Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Autobot05: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2023
Johnjustice:

Which ones are useful ??

2 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Karlifate: 8:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Pooldrowning:

cheesy
Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by faceLAGOS: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

No wonder the high rate of paternity fraud in the SW. You people are okay going to work and your wives sleep with the relative, house help, or neighbor even colleague.

See how you're saying it with pride. Unna matter plenty.

“We” no dey carry woman matter for head like the men of other tribes.

Especially, igbo men who I consider the most simping of all the men in Nigeria.

Highest, we marry another woman if she’s discovered to be cheating.

That’s why polygamous is kind of prevalent in SW.

You can always ditch a woman, down here.

7 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Cazzim(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

When I say loose I mean promiscuous. Nothing "free" about that, just the willingness to get down with about anything.

And I should add, Igbo ladies feel they're some price to be won. They're not, and that's why they get old at home.

grin grin
Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by LocalStandard1(m): 8:35am On Mar 18, 2023
okoroemeka:
I wonder,all this research,thesis and analysis because of woman,if he dares comes to my imo state he will forget about his Yoruba girls
I hear about Imo women, and my assertion fits them even more. They're even the worst I hear.

1 Like

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by faceLAGOS: 8:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Pooldrowning:

Madam,

AWATS

Religion is probably the reason why you dare not nurse such ambition in the first place, even if you so much want to “try” it.

Who would want to commit adultery when they know they will be stoned to death or buried alive, according to their religion?

I’m sure if you had the opportunity to leave the catchment area of your religion & come down to where you can “do” as you like, you won’t mind a fine stud like me to do to you the things alhaji couldn’t do to you, to make you experience multiple life wrecking, bone cracking, mad laughing, disorientating, amazing orgasm.

Like I said earlier,

AWATS.

4 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Zaksart: 8:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Pooldrowning:

You are so on point... Hausa or Fulani have very humble and loyal woman

1 Like

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by EmiDon11: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Mine is that my community have phobia for non-igbo wifes except south-southern women.

It neither i marry an igbo ,delta or portharcourt ladies.
Aside from that, i neva ready 4 marriage.

But i would like to taste yoruba women too.

2 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Qatar2022: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I will choose a YorĂšbĂĄ lady over an igbo woman 1 million times.
Why are you people crying over nothing? Nobody forced you to friend or marry them

2 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Qatar2022: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2023
Johnjustice:

I prefer a yoruba wife over Igbo anytime, more humane, real and realistic, you will enjoy life more with a yoruba lady.
Go for them stop having sleepless night over people that hate you

1 Like

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Billgatessecond: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

All your posts are either about the Igbos or related with them. You have a sickness boy, a deep congenital one and you need to cure it.

Igbo girls

Fear dem d truth is bitter
Their sense of entitlement ehnnnnnn I grew up in Computer village I can tell u most Igbo guy there don't like to their gals they prefer Yoruba girls

6 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Karleb(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Y'all have serious problems.
Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Juoflife1(f): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Proud Igbo woman here. We don't want you too. Ighotago?

3 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by chatinent: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2023
People can't speak about people they met instead they speak of tribes of the people. How many ladies have you met your whole life to generalise such? What you wrote there can be found in all tribes, and whoever you are fond of is really your business alone.

2 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by virginchaser(m): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2023
It's wrong to generalize. Thou, your observation might tilt a little bit more as analysed. However, i disagree with your analysis on south south. South South is made up of Edo state to Cross river state which comprises of many diversified tribes. Life style in Anang can't be compared with Edo, Urhobo or Itshekiri.
Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by faceLAGOS: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
grin grin
That brings us back to the topic of infidelity.

Somebody will have to carry out research to find out the level of cheating between intra tribe and inter tribe relationships/marriage.

Come to think of it, Which of them are more likely to cheat on their spouses.

Well,

I believe infidelity is likely to happen in inter tribal relationship than intra tribal one.
Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by LocalStandard1(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2023
chatinent:
People can't speak about people they met instead they speak of tribes of the people. How many ladies have you met your whole life to generalise such? What you wrote there can be found in all tribes, and whoever you are fond of is really your business alone.

virginchaser:
It's wrong to generalize. Thou, your observation might tilt a little bit more as analysed. However, i disagree with your analysis on south south. South South is made up of Edo state to Cross river state which comprises of many diversified tribes. Life style in Anang can't be compared with Edo, Urhobo or Itshekiri.

If you have been in a country or an area for so long as you have and you cannot say anything about the people in general then there most be something wrong with your intellectual ability to process things.

Stereotype or not, one sided or otherwise, an observation has been made. Make your own and prove me wrong!

2 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by LocalStandard1(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Well,
I believe infidelity is likely to happen in intra tribal relationship than inter tribal one.
You're so tribal it has caused you blindness and a flawed judgement. You Yorubas are the most clueless group in Nigeria it seems.

Even though this post is tagged with Igbo you're are all about trying to put yourself in the middle and turn it upside down. If Yorubas were the centre of this post we would not have seen the end of it.
Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by chatinent: 9:47am On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

If you have been in a country or an area for so long as you have and you cannot say anything about the people in general then there most be something wrong with your intellectual ability to process things.

Stereotype or not, one sided or otherwise, an observation has been made. Make your own and prove me wrong!

I've been to the major tribes, and many other places. And when I want to talk about them, I focus on the new things that isn't in mine that can be found there. I shouldn't be tribalistic to say things I found there that still exist in mine all because I want to criticize them. There's no tribe in Nigeria all what you listed cannot be found there.

As an explorer, I'll talk about culture. You should be talking about you attending their masquerade dance and how it differed from yours, their food type, the palm tree cutting day, their gong criers etc. You can also talk about things you detest—things that cannot be found elsewhere. But when the focus is on only the bad sides—things that also exist where you are from—you are tribalistic.

Your observation is biased. Anyways, I've seen a lot of biases against tribes this period so yours isn't any special nonsense.

All you little men talk about is 'we' 'we' 'we' 'our'...when you are supposed to talk about yourself and what you alone think. And use third personal pronouns to generalize. You don't even have an opinion of yourself to mention yourself and the person you met only. You can't use personal pronouns cos you need to recruit some collective imaginary supporters to make a point.

It's the person not the place.

Don't bother responding. I don't read baseless arguments nor respond to tribalistic people.

Have a nice century.

1 Like

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by ProphetM0hammad: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:
For some time I've been meaning to put up my personal opinion and review about Nigerian girls here. After the rave about Yoruba men married to plenty Igbo women thanks to this elections I think now's the right time.

Igbos girls are clean, dress well and are on average fair skinned. But then what? I mean, let's also talk about the inside or characters of them.

Igbos girls are very materialistic than average, very condescending and rude than average. Igbo women are also very wicked and oppressive to people under them. They are more likely to kill a spouse and even run with valuables. Let's be honest here.

I am personally more attracted to Yoruba ladies and many times I end up discovering their tribe after sometime. They have the chocolate complexion and a better skin torn to me, if natural. Yoruba girls are also more open and level headed even more accepting. Personally!

But then we most talk about the Yoruba ladies' other side too. They're very promiscuous and cheaper than average. They're also not very clean and lack a good dressing IQ. I personally think the South West have the highest paternity fraud cases in Nigeria. They're loud and more out of control even in public.

South South girls are too violent and combative, very rude too, they're the kind that give men high blood pressure. "Hookup" seems to be there second name. But I think they're beautiful too and can cook.

Middle Belt women to me are the best. They're humble and manoeuvrable. They stick to even the most struggling man, through thick and thin. They're generally beautiful and naturally so, with the best skin complexions. But they're cheap and very much so.

Core Northern ladies. I can not really put them anywhere aside they're beautiful, quiet but some say that's only pretense.

But at the end of the day, Igbo ladies are too over hyped and exaggerated. Ehn too much!

They are ready to sleep with you as long as you give them money.

Some of them are ugly, masculine with thick legs and hairy chest and chin
They are also reservoir for infections
The first and only time I've ever came across a smelly toto was from Chinanza, i had to flee even though she was a good cook and homely.

Yoruba men marry from all tribes, because religion is not a barrier
Hausa
Ebira
Igala
Ibo
Urhobo
Efik
Etc

So Yoruba men marrying ibo ladies is nothing special, it's just one of the tribes they marry from

5 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Bimpe29: 10:13am On Mar 18, 2023
Hmn! It's really God that knows better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Your Denomination Really Matter In Your Relationship? / Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... / Spanishfly. Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.