Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) (32509 Views)

Reno Omokri Hails Peter Obi And Labour Party For Deepening Nigeria's Democracy / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Nayturalistic: 9:03am On Mar 18, 2023
Cantonese:

Sorry. You hear?

1. The phone in your hand

2. The laptop you borrow to use

3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.

4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.

5. The plumbing things that give you water

6. The clothes and shoes you wear

7. The korope/okada that carry you around

8. The building materials used for the house where you live.

9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.

10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.

11. Dem still be your landlord.

12. The bed you lie on; the mat you sleep on, where you dey place those your dirty boxers and okro size prick used to rape women, na dem.

13. The toothbrush and paste to clean your dirty teeth, na dem.

14. Shishi you no get. Dem still dey pay school fees for you.

15. Fight, you no fit. No power.

16. The spoons and plates you use to eat your nonsense food, na dem.

18. The pure water that you drink to keep your miserable body hydrated, na dem import and sell the machines.

19. The rope and ceiling fan you go take hang yourself out of jealousy, na dem dey sell am

Do you now see that they completely preside over you and all your affairs?

With the above, I put it to you Mr. Baba Sope that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self. They have been ruling you for ages. They absolutely dominate your miserable life

You Ingbos are the reason why South Africans,Ghana are attacking Nigerians as they always lose their senses once given little chance. It has always been in their blood and they are still the one to turn the tables around on you and claim you’re tribalistic yet they are the one true genuine tribalistic tribe in this entity called Nigeria. And we can take this useless n hateful Peter Okoyi clown of an Ingbo extraction as a true case study. He’ll tell you it’s politicians doing this, but that would be some very thick lie. They themselves are the ones doing this becuz all they saw was the opportunity for one of their own to become President so they resorted to whatsoever means necessary to achieve that. However, Nigeria still stands today simply because it was Gods Will that came to plan. Scream rigging all you like, facts remain it wasn’t robots that voted for Tinubu. He got those votes.

Very scary set of people. Little wonder Ahmadu Bello said they (the northerners) are not and will never be ‘alive to their (the ingbos) responsibilities’.. the whole world knows the Ingbos are the ones who would get to a place or a land and within a year try to take over that land.. or they get to a workplace and within months start scheming and plotting (at the detriment of their colleagues) to get to the very top, with their dubious, cunning and mischievous attitudes.. the day Lagos civil service as a case study, starts employing STRICTLY Yorubas to all the vital positions in government, then that’s when the Yorubas can truly and truly say that they own their lands again.

You all can go to north civil service and see if you find a single Ibo man there, this was the precedent set by Ahmadu Bello, Balewa and the likes. Cuz both men practically made sure they focused on their fellow Hausas first when it comes to employment and such. But come Alausa here and see things for urself.. and make I pray say Ogun no go kill whoever says Igbos are getting appointments in Sw civil services simply Becos they are ‘competent’.. cuz THAT would NOT be true!. We have countless and equally or even much more competent Yorubas who can fill these positions but nope,,, na them de waka for streets these days with nothing to do, while the Yeye Govt keeps bringing foreigners and aliens to be occupying all vital offices in its civil service. Yorubas brought whatever is going on today on themselves: simple as that.. if they had deployed the northern tactics Ahmadu Bello, Balewa and co used back then, I swear to who created me, the only Igbos that would be in Lagos today and be prospering would be the iPhone cord and charger sellers.. radarada set of people. You no want make dem tell u say here Nobi your land, but you de act exactly in the manner that requires you being told point blank what you are and what your history is and how much you need to go back to ur precious region and ‘develop’ it instead.

PS: No one stops you hateful beings from having your Biafla, Infact incase you never knew or observed enough, the Yorubas would be the most happiest if you folks got your republic and just left another man’s land and territory alone. Cuz we all know it’s Becos ur region is sort of fruitless and that’s why you all always feel the need to travel and switch up locations, which no one had a problem with, untill now that you fulls are projecting out ur real selves..
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:03am On Mar 18, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
On what ground are u rating Soludo?
What has been his achievements?
Oh because he went against Obi and supported Tinubu, u now suddenly like him🤣🤣
For ur info, nobody hates Yoruba, people just hate Tinubu. If APC had presented Osinbajo, it would have been an easy victory and the campaign would have been more of issues and not tribalism
How can u have Osinbajo, u are presenting useless old drug pusher that is the most corrupt individual alive to us and u want us to support u🤣
If Tinubu really mean well for us, Osinbajo won't have ran against him.

Ojukwu and orji uzor kalu ran for president nd none of u voted for them.
Even if Jesus Christ comes to contest immediately u know he is from SE, u guys will hate him.

Real Anambrans that witness Obi administration are telling u Obi is the best but an outsider like u that have never been to Anambra is choosing someone that even his people rejected 🤣🤣
Hypocrisy ar it peak
Only a blind oblivious myopic minded person will compare a person that ruled for 8 years, with another who has only been in the reins of power for just barely over a year?

Frustration go punish una for Nigeria, even Professor Soludo is now your enemy because he told the Apga Judas to his face, that he was wasting his time?

You think everyone is as naive minded like you politically, voting on sentiments?
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by ofuonyebi: 9:05am On Mar 18, 2023
Is it not the same Soludo i know?
Huuummnn...friends of deceits and hypocrisy

that is to say...if you see my face to pls the crowd ...you did not see my bad belle hidden from the light!
i pity the fool who fell cheaply to the arms of a waiting wolf..

dont worry nau?
very soon, time will tell whether this is genuine or fake!
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by MrSegunAdewole: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Yes after the same thunder don first erase ur entire nuclear family. Insha Allah.
you'll die a miserable death
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2023
Optimist4ever:
Betrayer

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Jackson105: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2023
bayelsaowei:
which good works? You mean the rickety roads in lekki? Or the fact that a whole lot of tax payers money in lagos was routed into Tinubus presidential campaign?

Mtsheew...sanwo would be very lucky to escape the wrath of lagosians..

Tell me your useless governor, let's compare
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Devil1Messenger: 9:08am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Only a blind oblivious myopic minded person will compare a person that ruled for 8 years, with another who has only been in the reins of power for just barely over a year?

Frustration go punish una for Nigeria, even Professor Soludo is now your enemy because he told the Apga Judas to his face, that he was wasting his time?
🤣🤣
So u said he is barely starting his administration meaning he has not even achieved anything yet.
So on what ground are u telling Nigerians now that u will support him if he comes out?
Someone u dont even know if he fail or succeed🤣
Just because he went against Obi, ur almighty nightmare, u suddenly fell in love with him 😂
If stupidly was a person, its exactly u
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:09am On Mar 18, 2023
ofuonyebi:
Is it not the same Soludo i know?
Huuummnn...friends of deceits and hypocrisy

that is to say...if you see my face to pls the crowd ...you did not see my bad belle hidden from the light!
i pity the fool who fell cheaply to the arms of a waiting wolf..

dont worry nau?
very soon, time will tell whether this is genuine or fake!
Professor Charles Soludo that told his brother Peter Obi to his face, Nwokem, you are wasting your time.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

🤣🤣
So u said he is barely starting his administration meaning he has not even achieved anything yet.
So on what ground are u telling Nigerians now that u will support him if he comes out?
Someone u dont even know if he fail or succeed🤣
Just because he went against Obi, ur almighty nightmare, u suddenly fell in love with him 😂
If stupidly was a person, its exactly u
Sorry to say, you no get sense, no wonder you are wailing this early morning? sorry for your likes, you will suffer in the country of the fantastically corrupt for your gross ignorance.

1 Share

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Nayturalistic: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
you'll die a miserable death

Long as it is after you have died the same.

Insha Allahu Robi
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Let Ibos present Soludo to us in next election and see if the whole naija no go support ham.. Yeye people. Una wan present or follow candidate, una go de ff candidate whey hin political history and track record sef de very full of taints and stains.. con de tell us say na una Messiah be that. Lmao.

Yeye people. When you’re ready to wise up, you’ll see that no one hates you after all.. the hatred has always been embedded in you folks, not the tribe you keep accusing blindly.

Well, 7 pm today and Sanwo is announced.. that’s all we care about.

Soludo and Obi you need to remove sentiments and see both of them successfully, obi have managed human beings, businesses, companies, soludo haven’t, he worked, Obi also chairman 3 banks, chairman SEC, Obi cv pass soludo. You just need to remove the hate.

Your case be like girl Wey no like boy, if the boy like make e be good boy, provide everything for the babe, funny, anything he does will irritate the girl.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Devil1Messenger: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Sorry to say, you no get sense, no wonder you are wailing this early morning? sorry for your likes, you will suffer in the country of the fantastically corrupt for your gross ignorance.
🤣🤣
So whats now ur point here?
On what basis are u using to judge Soludo?
Answer my question and dont let me assume yorubas are foolish.
U said u will choose Soludo over Obi, on what basis?
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Soludo and Obi you need to remove sentiments and see both of them successfully, obi have managed human beings, businesses, companies, soludo haven’t, he worked, Obi also chairman 3 banks, chairman SEC, Obi cv pass soludo. You just need to remove the hate.

Your case be like girl Wey no like boy, if the boy like make e be good boy, provide everything for the babe, funny, anything he does will irritate the girl.
After Professor Soludo’s 8 years as Governor of Anambra state, he will have a far better resume than Peter Obi?

Chairman of Bank no get work, na managing director dey control bank, was Obi at anytime managing director of any of the banks he was chairman?
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by riverbird: 9:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Apga go Just they laugh the Judas/Pdp runaway, this Ewu wants to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Wonders will never end.

Let me shock you bro....what PO has archived in this very short time non of them can do same in 10 decades to come.....and today the name PO will will unseat some governors.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Devil1Messenger: 9:20am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
After Professor Soludo’s 8 years as Governor of Anambra state, he will have a far better resume than Peter Obi?
It is almost years now and nothing has been achieved 🤣
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Please Shut up, I wasn’t referring to daft oblivious ducks like yourself, you are free to vote for your waiver labor party governorship candidate, it is your prerogative.
get out..
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2023
riverbird:

Let me shock you bro....what PO has archived in this very short time non of them can do same in 10 decades to come.....and today the name PO will will unseat some governors.
It is blind bats like yourself, that judge on what you see presently, for lack of vision the people perish, Peter Obi has not achieved anything for others, other than for his own personal selfish ambition.

The Apga Judas can never get an iota of respect from we, & you can take that to the bank.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:

Tell me your useless governor, let's compare
you want to compare uselessness vs uselessness...my governor is useless so is the lagos puppet governor..

I feel pity for you folks..
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Jackson105: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2023
bayelsaowei:
you want to compare uselessness vs uselessness...my governor is useless so is the lagos puppet governor..

I feel pity for you folks..

My own governor is not useless. Pity yourself and your family.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:

My own governor is not useless. Pity yourself and your family.
he is useless...if by now you don't know that your governor is a useless puppet then I pity you more..
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:

Chairman of Bank no get work, na managing director dey control bank, was Obi at anytime managing director of any of the banks he was chairman?

You need go back to school sha. Few job duties below, you see, no matter what the boy do to the girls, everything go dey meaningless, na your case Be that. Because I don’t think you have worked in a corporate organization before.

The Chairman of a bank is the highest-ranking officer of the bank's board of directors, and their duties include:

Leadership: The Chairman provides leadership to the bank's board of directors, sets the strategic direction and overall tone for the organization.

Governance: The Chairman oversees the board's governance processes, ensuring that the board operates effectively, and that its members carry out their fiduciary responsibilities.

Risk Management: The Chairman is responsible for ensuring that the bank has adequate risk management policies and procedures in place to identify and manage risks.

Financial Management: The Chairman is responsible for overseeing the bank's financial management, including setting financial targets, monitoring financial performance, and ensuring that the bank's financial resources are used effectively.

Stakeholder Engagement: The Chairman is responsible for building relationships with key stakeholders, including shareholders, customers, regulators, and other stakeholders.

Communication: The Chairman is responsible for communicating with the board, shareholders, customers, regulators, and other stakeholders, ensuring that the bank's policies and decisions are clearly communicated and understood.

Advocacy: The Chairman represents the bank's interests to external stakeholders, such as regulators, policymakers, and industry groups.

Oversight: The Chairman provides oversight of the bank's management, ensuring that management is carrying out its responsibilities effectively and in accordance with the board's policies and direction.

Succession Planning: The Chairman is responsible for overseeing the bank's succession planning process, ensuring that the bank has a plan in place to identify and develop the next generation of leaders.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Mindlog: 9:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Themanleshey:

Wow you spoke my mind comrade, Naija don too suffer for us to vote this man without a sound score card as a 2 term governor in anambra as our president.

This is why we say , when given an opportunity use it well because what you do today will speak for you tomorrow .

Being young , carrying your bag yourself , using 1 wrist watch many years , drinking water by yourself , I’m not corrupt like others , the same scope baba buhari used for us will not take this country anywhere .

Show us your score card !!!!!!!!!!!

Buhari showed his "score card" and was vigorously marketed by Tinubu, where are we 8 years later?🤔
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

It is almost years now and nothing has been achieved 🤣
Only the daft ones are not aware that it is not how you start, but how you finish, you don’t judge a classic novel by the first 2 pages.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by matm: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2023
oka4ugoo:
I'm done with 2023 politics.

I'm currently thinking of how to be done with this life cos am tired, am truly tired. The frustration and depression is too much for me.

It's a general problem.Many are even passing through worse problems than you.So, take a chill
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Jackson105: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2023
bayelsaowei:
he is useless...if by now you don't know that your governor is a useless puppet then I pity you more..

Pity yourself and your family.

Sanwo-olu lekan si. You can go and hug transformer
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:

Pity yourself and your family.

Sanwo-olu lekan si. You can go and hug transformer
my family is doing just fine..I pity your own family?

Slave...
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

You need go back to school sha. Few job duties below, you see, no matter what the boy do to the girls, everything go dey meaningless, na your case Be that. Because I don’t think you have worked in a corporate organization before.

The Chairman of a bank is the highest-ranking officer of the bank's board of directors, and their duties include:

Leadership: The Chairman provides leadership to the bank's board of directors, sets the strategic direction and overall tone for the organization.

Governance: The Chairman oversees the board's governance processes, ensuring that the board operates effectively, and that its members carry out their fiduciary responsibilities.

Risk Management: The Chairman is responsible for ensuring that the bank has adequate risk management policies and procedures in place to identify and manage risks.

Financial Management: The Chairman is responsible for overseeing the bank's financial management, including setting financial targets, monitoring financial performance, and ensuring that the bank's financial resources are used effectively.

Stakeholder Engagement: The Chairman is responsible for building relationships with key stakeholders, including shareholders, customers, regulators, and other stakeholders.

Communication: The Chairman is responsible for communicating with the board, shareholders, customers, regulators, and other stakeholders, ensuring that the bank's policies and decisions are clearly communicated and understood.

Advocacy: The Chairman represents the bank's interests to external stakeholders, such as regulators, policymakers, and industry groups.

Oversight: The Chairman provides oversight of the bank's management, ensuring that management is carrying out its responsibilities effectively and in accordance with the board's policies and direction.

Succession Planning: The Chairman is responsible for overseeing the bank's succession planning process, ensuring that the bank has a plan in place to identify and develop the next generation of leaders.
Gerrout Poor man, you they talk to, or educate people wey done do Bank?

The late Emir of Daura was the chairman of my late father’s bank United Commercial Bank now defunct in the late 1990’s early 2000, wetin em know?
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Jackson105: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2023
bayelsaowei:
my family is doing just fine..I pity your own family?

Slave...

Your father is a slave not me
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Goodoldays(m): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2023
sammsimm:
Senseless people...shouting Obi like he just descended from heaven. he was their Governor for 8yrs, what did he do and the good impact he made?

Cry blood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari / Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest / Boko Haram Attacks Military Location In Damaturu, Kills Captain, 5 Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.