Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,867 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) (32498 Views)

Reno Omokri Hails Peter Obi And Labour Party For Deepening Nigeria's Democracy / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by do4luv14(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Tofax:
.hmmm

No be lie,
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Nayturalistic: 10:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

You talk like someone who is off his meds

As long as you are on yours..
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Let Ibos present Soludo to us in next election and see if the whole naija no go support ham.. Yeye people. Una wan present or follow candidate, una go de ff candidate whey hin political history and track record sef de very full of taints and stains.. con de tell us say na una Messiah be that. Lmao.

Yeye people. When you’re ready to wise up, you’ll see that no one hates you after all.. the hatred has always been embedded in you folks, not the tribe you keep accusing blindly.

Well, 7 pm today and Sanwo is announced.. that’s all we care about.

Why reason upside down?

Saying white is black?

Is it because of politics?

Hunger?

Please change, so it won't affect your life.

Whatever we say or do have a way of tracing us back.

Some call it karma, others; sowing and reaping, etc.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Churches dey fvck up big time
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by saintkel(m): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Let Ibos present Soludo to us in next election and see if the whole naija no go support ham.. Yeye people. Una wan present or follow candidate, una go de ff candidate whey hin political history and track record sef de very full of taints and stains.. con de tell us say na una Messiah be that. Lmao.

Yeye people. When you’re ready to wise up, you’ll see that no one hates you after all.. the hatred has always been embedded in you folks, not the tribe you keep accusing blindly.

oga just shut up...even if Soludo comes out tomorrow, una go still betray am

1 Like

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by sammsimm(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2023
emezuo17:
. How is that your problem, is any of them begging you of food.

Yes, most of them in lagos becoming nuisance… let them go back to their yEAST
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Waterbear(m): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2023
sammsimm:
Senseless people...shouting Obi like he just descended from heaven. he was their Governor for 8yrs, what did he do and the good impact he made?

Didn't tinubu say he won?

Why are touvstill attacking Obi?
Were there not other contestants?

What's so special with Obi, that you know but hate and shame wouldn't let you accept it?
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by sammsimm(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Waterbear:

Didn't tinubu say he won?

Why are touvstill attacking Obi?
Were there not other contestants?

What's so special with Obi, that you know but hate and shame wouldn't let you accept it?
because u people posed him as ur messiah… the same Obi didn’t do anything during his 8yrs as a Governor
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Solsix(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2023
Dreal1247:
I wish he praised him like this or even remained a bit neutral during the presidential campaigns, it would have been better. But he chose to be attacking and possibly stop him. Unfortunately, no one can stop the finger of God.
Yes he could have just remain neutral and support who he wishes to support codely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Billygee2u: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2023
Dreal1247:
Campaign strategy. Unfortunately, it is medicine after death. It is too late to cry when the head is already off.
Things has fallen apart,the centre can't hold again
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Billygee2u: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Soludo is a failure....damage control failed ...we will vote him out when the time comes

F.oo.lish professor

Any body who publicly criticize his or her brother is not worthy to be trusted... because if you check it very well you will realize he is doing it cos of his alterior motive
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by spencekat(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I [/b]see LP winning[b] all the state assembly slots in Anambra state.

This I have seen.
Not all,but majority.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Believeintruth: 11:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:

As long as you are on yours..
You are seriously on drugs
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by occfx: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Mpanyi:

Neatwit like you. you think we Igbos present people anyhow or support people anyhow just because he is an Igbo. This is why you guys continue to miss the point. Who support Obj, Yaradua, Jonathan and Atiku in the penultimate presidential election pass Igbos? You guys should stop all this nonsense

Those people are the problems of Nigeria... One day they will reap what they are sowing
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by 5starMan: 11:41am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Lol Igbo haters like will still spring up your usual press propaganda even against mad man from the land of waste.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by africantony: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2023
Professor sụọlụm oyibo
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Hychineson(m): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Don't mind Soludo, not from his heart.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by buchilino(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
sonnie10:
This is how it’s supposed to be. At the end of the day, a United peaceful front is the only vehicle that is needed to move the SE forward.

UNFORTUNATELY, I BELIEVE SOLUDO DOESN'T HAVE THE BEST INTENTIONS
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by pussygotlips: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Soludo is a failure....damage control failed ...we will vote him out when the time comes

F.oo.lish professor

Any body who publicly criticize his or her brother is not worthy to be trusted... because if you check it very well you will realize he is doing it cos of his alterior motive
I though you're criticising him base on performance. I know any donkey can be in the good book of your likes as long as he/she is in obi camp. What's wrong with people!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Mylove55(f): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dreal1247:
I wish he praised him like this or even remained a bit neutral during the presidential campaigns, it would have been better. But he chose to be attacking and possibly stop him. Unfortunately, no one can stop the finger of God.
and God stop evil obi to rule nigeria,
Maybe you mean to rule in your biafraland.
Finger of satan was stop by the will of God and the good people of nigeria
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Dixon06(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
emekajacobogbon:
Let's stop the negative speech in terms of tribalism and bigotry in this forum, it will do us a greater favor if we refrain from it because I believe there is power in words.
Each word you speak to another person is a seed down in that person's heart and it will definitely germinate and blossom one day to give you back the fruits.
This forum has the potential of education, entertainment, news, etc for the good and relaxation of hardworking Nigerians, it is very painful to me to sometimes decided to take a break from work and come online to relax only to start hearing negative tribal and derogatory remarks about another person.
For those questioning my position to determine what is good and what is bad,
For those asking me to keep quiet coz I'm not GOD, Freedom of choice doesn't require one to be a God to exercise, it is a duty God delegated to mankind to have freedom to choose but the worst part is that what ever choice you make, you must face the consequences.
So it's for your own good to make a positive choice.
The society can only regulate and enforce positive behavior to an extent but it lies on each individual to make the world a better place by making positive choices
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Cantonese: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Hahahahaha if I dare reply this ur dustbin of a comment whey u don write down for one notepad ehnnn, I swear you go delete ur Yeye acct for here.. see this OsU oo.. you cannot even be coherent with Whetin you de type down, what’s your highest level of education first first

You whey no fit even associate well with ur Yeye tribe de shout ‘na dem’ .. e no gum me.. who be them? The Oyinbos right? Cuz you sound so so dumb I would have bet you inherited that dumbness from ur weakling of a father. Or who are the ‘them’ that are presiding over the affairs of your life? Just who? If you write that crap u wrote for exam, na repeat you go repeat.

And if we start our own list too, ur papa mind go de.. stupid irrelevant set of people na hin you de claim de preside over d affairs of ur father? Lmao.. guy go chop. I de sure say all you types na about YOU.. so na me go tell you sorry and make you still send ur Aza make Yoruba man bless u this morning..

Yeye people.. developer indeed.. na everywhere dem don spoil finish with their bad irritating lifestyle …
I de come, make I tidy up.. I de here for your type today.. till the very moment Sanwo will be announced, your papa go de feel ham.

Now you clearly exposed what we already know. You further proved the points raised.

Your words clearly reveal you as a complete vagabond and a psychotic idiot. A complete rat and an NFA. Who knows the ogogoro drinking irresponsible man who claims you as a son; a person whom you must be his complete copy, otherwise your stinking life should not be used to equate that of decent people.

Whatever it is, you have not in anyway disproved what I said. Your response was made from a phone sold to your miserable self by the same people that you castigate.

A nincompoop, who has not completed his education, yet questions the education of others.

My candid advise is that you find a transformer close to you, hold in a mortal loving relationship.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Waterbear(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
sammsimm:

because u people posed him as ur messiah… the same Obi didn’t do anything during his 8yrs as a Governor

Who told you?
Are you in anambra ?
So if media carry. You choose the one to listen?
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by sammsimm(m): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Waterbear:

Who told you?
Are you in anambra ?
So if media carry. You choose the one to listen?

Do i need to be in Anambra b4 i know?
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Waterbear(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
sammsimm:

Do i need to be in Anambra b4 i know?

So you knew this how?
That's the power of media control..
It catch people like you..
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by sammsimm(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Waterbear:

So you knew this how?
That's the power of media control..
It catch people like you..

Is Onitsha like Lagos? Y are your people moving in thousands to lagos?
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Okudiover(m): 5:41am On Mar 19, 2023
That hug 🤗 wouldn't stop Soludo from losing the grip on the state legislature. He really messed up by attacking Obi thinking Atiku would favour him. Where is Atiku now to cry to? Where is Arthur Eze? To add insult to injury, after spending months attacking Obi needlessly Soludo while campaigning for members of his party contesting for seats in the state legislature decides to issue threats. He spoke in his native dialect. He said that people should vote APGA candidates as he was not going to work with any opposition party law maker. He also threatened that constituencies who vote parties other than APGA would be denied constituency projects.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Waterbear(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
sammsimm:

Is Onitsha like Lagos? Y are your people moving in thousands to lagos?

Because the government have decided to marginalize the igbos denying them of sea port...
And that's their main business...
So they move to lagos to use the sea port...
It's that simple...

Let the govt play fair and use the oil money gotten from us to create our sea port and watch how lagos would be empty..
You people would beg us to come back
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by sammsimm(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Waterbear:

Because the government have decided to marginalize the igbos denying them of sea port...
And that's their main business...
So they move to lagos to use the sea port...
It's that simple...

Let the govt play fair and use the oil money gotten from us to create our sea port and watch how lagos would be empty..
You people would beg us to come back

Y won’t they marginalize u people? Igbos are rebels. Igbos are minority but believe they are better than other tribes
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Waterbear(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
sammsimm:

Y won’t they marginalize u people? Igbos are rebels. Igbos are minority but believe they are better than other tribes

So it's ok to be marginalized but not ok to let them still go?
See your hypocrisy? It smells to high heavens ...
So that is your response to the answer on why they troop into lagos? You're a tribalistic person filled with so much hate.. I only hope you know that atleast...
Someday someone out there would treat you the way Nigeria treats the igbos... when that time comes and you cry to pray, remember this conversation and swallow the pain and keep moving as you expected the igbos to swallow their pain and keep moving .
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by sammsimm(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Waterbear:

So it's ok to be marginalized but not ok to let them still go?
See your hypocrisy? It smells to high heavens ...
So that is your response to the answer on why they troop into lagos? You're a tribalistic person filled with so much hate.. I only hope you know that atleast...
Someday someone out there would treat you the way Nigeria treats the igbos... when that time comes and you cry to pray, remember this conversation and swallow the pain and keep moving as you expected the igbos to swallow their pain and keep moving .

No doubt about it I'm tribalistic and no apology. I hate igbos i have no hatred against other tribes but igbos... we are cat and dog. They always support evil
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Waterbear(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
sammsimm:

No doubt about it I'm tribalistic and no apology. I hate igbos i have no hatred against other tribes but igbos... we are cat and dog. They always support evil

I'm glad you're owning up to your shortcomings
Atleast you don't lie to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech / Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe / The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.