Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) (32507 Views)

Reno Omokri Hails Peter Obi And Labour Party For Deepening Nigeria's Democracy / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Cantonese: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Let Ibos present Soludo to us in next election and see if the whole naija no go support ham.. Yeye people. Una wan present or follow candidate, una go de ff candidate whey hin political history and track record sef de very full of taints and stains.. con de tell us say na una Messiah be that. Lmao.

Yeye people. When you’re ready to wise up, you’ll see that no one hates you after all.. the hatred has always been embedded in you folks, not the tribe you keep accusing blindly.

Well, 7 pm today and Sanwo is announced.. that’s all we care about.

Sorry. You hear?

1. The phone in your hand

2. The laptop you borrow to use

3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.

4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.

5. The plumbing things that give you water

6. The clothes and shoes you wear

7. The korope/okada that carry you around

8. The building materials used for the house where you live.

9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.

10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.

11. Dem still be your landlord.

12. The bed you lie on; the mat you sleep on, where you dey place those your dirty boxers and okro size prick used to rape women, na dem.

13. The toothbrush and paste to clean your dirty teeth, na dem.

14. Shishi you no get. Dem still dey pay school fees for you.

15. Fight, you no fit. No power.

16. The spoons and plates you use to eat your nonsense food, na dem.

18. The pure water that you drink to keep your miserable body hydrated, na dem import and sell the machines.

19. The rope and ceiling fan you go take hang yourself out of jealousy, na dem dey sell am

Do you now see that they completely preside over you and all your affairs?

With the above, I put it to you Mr. Baba Sope that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self. They have been ruling you for ages. They absolutely dominate your miserable life

1 Like

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Denoh68: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2023
emekajacobogbon:
Let's stop the negative speech in terms of tribalism and bigotry in this forum, it will do us a greater favor if we refrain from it because I believe there is power in words.
Each word you speak to another person is a seed down in that person's heart and it will definitely germinate and blossom one day to give you back the fruits.
This forum has the potential of education, entertainment, news, etc for the good and relaxation of hardworking Nigerians, it is very painful to me to sometimes decided to take a break from work and come online to relax only to start hearing negative tribal and derogatory remarks about another person.
For those questioning my position to determine what is good and what is bad,
For those asking me to keep quiet coz I'm not GOD, Freedom of choice doesn't require one to be a God to exercise, it is a duty God delegated to mankind to have freedom to choose but the worst part is that what ever choice you make, you must face the consequences.
So it's for your own good to make a positive choice.
The society can only regulate and enforce positive behavior to an extent but it lies on each individual to make the world a better place by making positive choices
ARE BEGGING FOR UNITY?? I HATE THESE IDIOTS THAT CALL THEMSELVES YORUBA WITH PASSION
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by aestake: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2023
oka4ugoo:
I'm done with 2023 politics.

I'm currently thinking of how to be done with this life cos am tired, am truly tired. The frustration and depression is too much for me.
ok
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Bornbiafra: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Yen yen yen yen.. vote him out all you like. He’s already made and more successful than your hypocritical fathers.. and yes better appointment go de wait for ham from BAT .. e sure die.

Hateful bastards. When OBJ was supporting you guys, what did we Yorubas do?.. I swear you people ehnnn, there is Nothing to emulate from ur lifestyles and mentality,‘I swear down.. and that hate go soon consume each n every one of you. E don even de consume una sef, obviously
wetin concern this one with anambra matter....abeg rest no be every thing be tribal war....rest ooooooo
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by nonhuman(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Let Ibos present Soludo to us in next election and see if the whole naija no go support ham.. Yeye people. Una wan present or follow candidate, una go de ff candidate whey hin political history and track record sef de very full of taints and stains.. con de tell us say na una Messiah be that. Lmao.

Yeye people. When you’re ready to wise up, you’ll see that no one hates you after all.. the hatred has always been embedded in you folks, not the tribe you keep accusing blindly.

that day you will rember that soludo ask buhari to release MNK, which obi have not even done for one day, the problem with Yoruba Muslims is that they hate good things, they prefer bad people like themselves, if the devil comes to public to say I hate igbos, Yoruba Muslims will begin to fall in love with him

1 Like

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
A Lagos man is at the center now in Abuja, only a foolish person will even consider voting against APC in Lagos State.

These Mumus want to cut their nose, to spite their ears? Zombies.
so this is a reason to vote APC?

I pray your kids don't take after your mumuness..

I just pray so..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Soludo may decamp to LP if.......
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Themanleshey: 8:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Wow you spoke my mind comrade, Naija don too suffer for us to vote this man without a sound score card as a 2 term governor in anambra as our president.

This is why we say , when given an opportunity use it well because what you do today will speak for you tomorrow .

Being young , carrying your bag yourself , using 1 wrist watch many years , drinking water by yourself , I’m not corrupt like others , the same scope baba buhari used for us will not take this country anywhere .

Show us your score card !!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by riverbird: 8:31am On Mar 18, 2023
There's one thing common amongst betrayers 😊
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by 234GT(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2023
boxoha9318:
Vddu

You are a bastard thief.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2023
bayelsaowei:
so this is a reason to vote APC?

I pray your kids don't take after your mumuness..

I just pray so..
Please Shut up, I wasn’t referring to daft oblivious ducks like yourself, you are free to vote for your waiver labor party governorship candidate, it is your prerogative.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by pocom16: 8:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Soludo is a failure....damage control failed ...we will vote him out when the time comes

F.oo.lish professor

Any body who publicly criticize his or her brother is not worthy to be trusted...
This makes no sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2023
riverbird:
There's one thing common amongst betrayers 😊
Apga go Just they laugh the Judas/Pdp runaway, this Ewu wants to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Wonders will never end.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Bornbiafra: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2023
pocom16:

This makes no sense
think again
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by 8stargeneral: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2023
The days of soludo are numbered

Mumu prof
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:
think again
Senseless thing, the idiot betrayed Apga (Party Ndigbo) that made him a 2 time Governor, to run to Pdp to collect Vice President, after words betrayed same Pdp to go & collect president in Labor Party?

Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2023
8stargeneral:
The days of soludo are numbered

Mumu prof
As e they pain them, e dey sweet us.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Bornbiafra: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Senseless thing, the idiot betrayed Apga (Party Ndigbo) that made him a 2 time Governor, to run to Pdp to collect Vice President, after words betrayed same Pdp to go & collect president in Labor Party?

Hypocrites.
that's not what we are saying here.....it's soludo and the anambrians

1 Like

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by pandax: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Soludo is a failure....damage control failed ...we will vote him out when the time comes

F.oo.lish professor

Any body who publicly criticize his or her brother is not worthy to be trusted... because if you check it very well you will realize he is doing it cos of his alterior motive

Please, let us not throw the baby with the bath water. If Soludo performs as expected, please let us welcome him to LP and give him 2nd tenure.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by 2elliot: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Carry your mumu talk commit here. The other time it Okorocha. Una praise him iberiberism to high heavens, na una still disgrace am. So many of them wey una don use and dump. Today na Soludo. Anybody wey the igbos no like at all no na him go be una friend.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:
that's not what we are saying here.....it's soludo and the anambrians
Shut up, who is exercising on your level of mentality, who betrayed Apga (Party Ndigbo), Soludo or Peter Obi?
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Bornbiafra: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2023
pandax:

Please, let us not throw the baby with the bath water. If Soludo performs as expected, please let us welcome him to LP and give him 2nd tenure.
God forbids......soludo is a failure already....
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Bornbiafra: 8:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Shut up, who is exercising on your level of mentality, who betrayed Apga, Soludo or Peter Obi?
I see senselessness in your write up....I won't respond to you again
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Charlie2020(f): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:

F.oo.lish professor

Any body who publicly criticize his or her brother is not worthy to be trusted... because if you check it very well you will realize he is doing it cos of his alterior motive
what is the "alterior" motive?
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Please never respond to me again, nonsense confused Daffy Duck.

Ipobian Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by phemmie06(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2023
Some churches had finally become a campaign ground
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by emeraldlife: 8:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:

F.oo.lish professor

You're obviously not from Anambra. Although we are voting LP today but this Soludo is really working without making noise. He has not failed.

If you want pictures of his strides, I'd gladly oblige u.

My people wants to punish for not doing enough for his brother during the last presidential campaign.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Answer the question before you runaway 🏃‍♀️, who betrayed Apga, Peter Obi or Charles Soludo?

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by babydioku(f): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Stop convulsing
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Devil1Messenger: 8:54am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Lolz
On what ground are u rating Soludo?
What has been his achievements?
Oh because he went against Obi and supported Tinubu, u now suddenly like him🤣🤣
For ur info, nobody hates Yoruba, people just hate Tinubu. If APC had presented Osinbajo, it would have been an easy victory and the campaign would have been more of issues and not tribalism
How can u have Osinbajo, u are presenting useless old drug pusher that is the most corrupt individual alive to us and u want us to support u🤣
If Tinubu really mean well for us, Osinbajo won't have ran against him.

Ojukwu and orji uzor kalu ran for president nd none of u voted for them.
Even if Jesus Christ comes to contest immediately u know he is from SE, u guys will hate him
Real Anambrans that witness Obi administration are telling u Obi is the best but an outsider like u that have never been to Anambra is choosing someone that even his people rejected 🤣🤣
Hypocrisy ar it peak
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2023
emeraldlife:

You're obviously not from Anambra. Although we are voting LP today but this Soludo is really working without making noise. He has not failed.

If you want pictures of his strides, I'd gladly oblige u.

My people wants to punish for not doing enough for his brother during the last presidential campaign.
Certified oblivious mumus, so they want to cut their nose, to spite their ears, because Soludo told them the truth which has come to pass, that no need to waste his time, since he knows his brother can never win?
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Nayturalistic: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2023
Cantonese:

Sorry. You hear?

1. The phone in your hand

2. The laptop you borrow to use

3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.

4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.

5. The plumbing things that give you water

6. The clothes and shoes you wear

7. The korope/okada that carry you around

8. The building materials used for the house where you live.

9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.

10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.

11. Dem still be your landlord.

12. The bed you lie on; the mat you sleep on, where you dey place those your dirty boxers and okro size prick used to rape women, na dem.

13. The toothbrush and paste to clean your dirty teeth, na dem.

14. Shishi you no get. Dem still dey pay school fees for you.

15. Fight, you no fit. No power.

16. The spoons and plates you use to eat your nonsense food, na dem.

18. The pure water that you drink to keep your miserable body hydrated, na dem import and sell the machines.

19. The rope and ceiling fan you go take hang yourself out of jealousy, na dem dey sell am

Do you now see that they completely preside over you and all your affairs?

With the above, I put it to you Mr. Baba Sope that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self. They have been ruling you for ages. They absolutely dominate your miserable life

Hahahahaha if I dare reply this ur dustbin of a comment whey u don write down for one notepad ehnnn, I swear you go delete ur Yeye acct for here.. see this OsU oo.. you cannot even be coherent with Whetin you de type down, what’s your highest level of education first first

You whey no fit even associate well with ur Yeye tribe de shout ‘na dem’ .. e no gum me.. who be them? The Oyinbos right? Cuz you sound so so dumb I would have bet you inherited that dumbness from ur weakling of a father. Or who are the ‘them’ that are presiding over the affairs of your life? Just who? If you write that crap u wrote for exam, na repeat you go repeat.

And if we start our own list too, ur papa mind go de.. stupid irrelevant set of people na hin you de claim de preside over d affairs of ur father? Lmao.. guy go chop. I de sure say all you types na about YOU.. so na me go tell you sorry and make you still send ur Aza make Yoruba man bless u this morning..

Yeye people.. developer indeed.. na everywhere dem don spoil finish with their bad irritating lifestyle …
I de come, make I tidy up.. I de here for your type today.. till the very moment Sanwo will be announced, your papa go de feel ham.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting / Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) / Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.