Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) (32504 Views)

Reno Omokri Hails Peter Obi And Labour Party For Deepening Nigeria's Democracy / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Devil1Messenger: 9:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Only the daft ones are not aware that it is not how you start, but how you finish, you don’t judge a classic novel by the first 2 pages.
🤣🤣🤣
But here u are comparing him to Obi that achieved alot in Anambra without stealing their money 🤣
Hypocrisy
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:

Your father is a slave not me
you are the definition of a slave..you can't get off the choke hold of tinubu...kindly define yourself...no be slave you be ?
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

🤣🤣🤣
But here u are comparing him to Obi that achieved alot in Anambra without stealing their money 🤣
Hypocrisy
You are confusing me with your fellow trolls, I never compared Charles Soludo to Peter Obi?

Don’t get it twisted.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Jackson105: 9:35am On Mar 18, 2023
bayelsaowei:
your are the definition of a slave..you can't get off the choke hold of tinubu...kindly define yourself...no be slave you be ?

Tinubu is my role model, my president, I love him. You can go and die, if that pain you.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Gerrout Poor man, you they talk to, or educate people wey get Bank?

The late Emir of Daura was the chairman of my late father’s bank in the late 1990’s early 2000, wetin em know?

Rich man.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:

Tinubu is my role model, my president, I love him. You can go and die, if that pain you.
a drug baron your role model...a thief your role model...a thug your role model..

I have been responding to a fool..May your kids not take after you in Jesus name..

Say amen..Mumu
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Emola12(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:
Sanwo-olu for Lagos, let the good work continue.

Sanwo-olu perform in his first term, he deserved second term.

We can't allow those that re-elected governor that feed their parents kersone to dictate for us in lagos.

For greater Lagos
good work wey AMBODE never finish before your useless jagabandit comot am for sit abi Just dey play shogbo
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:37am On Mar 18, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Rich man.
Na Jehovah bless us.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by CSTRR: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Let Ibos present Soludo to us in next election and see if the whole naija no go support ham.. Yeye people. Una wan present or follow candidate, una go de ff candidate whey hin political history and track record sef de very full of taints and stains.. con de tell us say na una Messiah be that. Lmao.

Yeye people. When you’re ready to wise up, you’ll see that no one hates you after all.. the hatred has always been embedded in you folks, not the tribe you keep accusing blindly.

Well, 7 pm today and Sanwo is announced.. that’s all we care about.
That is the sane way they said give us Peter obi until he decided to run and the bigots came for him.

Which Igbo man is good in your eyes.?

If you can insult good people like obi and NOI, who else remain?

Clown like you.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Na Jehovah bless us.

Enjoy lol
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by sammsimm(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2023
Goodoldays:

Cry blood

Not possible.. we won i mean TINUBU won , so u are the one crying and wailing
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Jackson105: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2023
bayelsaowei:
a drug baron your role model...a thief your role model...a thug your role model..

I have been responding to a fool..May your kids not take after you in Jesus name..

Say amen..Mumu

The president is my role model,go hang yourself.

A thief? He must have stole your brain. No wonder
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by riverbird: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
It is blind bats like yourself, that judge on what you see presently, for lack of vision the people perish, Peter Obi has not achieved anything for others, other than for his own personal selfish ambition.

The Apga Judas can never get an iota of respect from we, & you can take that to the bank.
I laugh at you obidiently bro, anyways much love, all we want is nothing but a better nation where we won't have to japa to get a better living.🤗
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by pocom16: 9:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:
think again
Use your brain..

So if my brother is a serial killer, highly corrupt or criminal..I shouldn't raise criticism against him because he is my brother?..
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by emeraldlife: 9:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Certified oblivious mumus, so they want to cut their nose, to spite their ears, because Soludo told them the truth which has come to pass, that no need to waste his time, since he knows his brother can never win?

There was no truth in what he said. Everyone, regardless of ethnicity can contest for the highest position of the land if he/she feels that his time has come. And rightly, it was Obi's time. He may have narrowly lost out (subject to Election Tribunal ruling or SC) but Obi helped deepened democracy in Nigeria. Stop bringing down dissenting voices because they do not align with you politically.

I don't usually engage in politics but Soludo got it all wrong. It was a period a lot of Nigeria people saw good in Obi - why damage the morale of those who support him? What happened to discussing it privately with the candidate rather that speaking grammar all over the places thinking you are making sense?

PO and (maybe Ngige) were the few governors that brought governance to the people. It was then that we knew Anambra was truly the Light of the Nation.
And now that same Obi came out to contest for presidency, the little Soludo could have done publicly was lend a voice to Obi's cause.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:

The president is my role model,go hang yourself.

A thief? He must have stole your brain. No wonder
he has stolen the future of your kids..olodo...

You're helpless and hopeless..
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Kingpele(m): 9:49am On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=Nayturalistic post=121830897]Let Ibos present Soludo to us in next election and see if the whole naija no go support ham.. Yeye people. Una wan present or follow candidate, una go de ff candidate whey hin political history and track record sef de very full of taints and stains.. con de tell us say na una Messiah be that. Lmao.

Yeye people. When you’re ready to wise up, you’ll see that no one hates you after all.. the hatred has always been embedded in you folks, not the tribe you keep accusing blindly.

Well, 7 pm today and Sanwo is announced.. that’s all we care about. [ u are a big fool if not that your lord Tinubu bought presidency through Inec..will that evil BAT win ...they didn't even rig the election well for him..they couldn't give him lagos and Abuja...stupid thing
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by effort1: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Soludo is a failure....damage control failed ...we will vote him out when the time comes

F.oo.lish professor

Any body who publicly criticize his or her brother is not worthy to be trusted... because if you check it very well you will realize he is doing it cos of his alterior motive

But when Yorubas, like Falz and Debo Macaroni, publicly criticized their brother, Tinubu, you hailed them, right.

Now that it happened to you, you are cursing.

You can't take what you give to others, right?
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Sammy5413(m): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Lol too late for this show he's trying to bring up.
We're voting him out come 2025
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by 8stargeneral: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
As e they pain them, e dey sweet us.
obi go later rule you

Take it or leave it....just matter of time
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by lagosrd: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2023
As learned as he is , a whole professor moving around with one locally woven stick , to prove what exactly for who
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Believeintruth: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Let Ibos present Soludo to us in next election and see if the whole naija no go support ham.. Yeye people. Una wan present or follow candidate, una go de ff candidate whey hin political history and track record sef de very full of taints and stains.. con de tell us say na una Messiah be that. Lmao.

You talk like someone who is off his meds
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Themanleshey: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2023
Mindlog:

Buhari showed his "score card" and was vigorously marketed by Tinubu, where are we 8 years later?🤔

Nope buhari did not have any score card to show , you gullible youths led us to that 8 years punishment . You all wanted change but you don’t even know that man well enough .

We shouted but you all said it’s change you wanted , he was a former general with little or no achievement but you still voted because you don’t read history .

Tinubu used him so his party can get power , as a matter of fact tinubu is one of his critical enemy between 2003-2007 I guess but you all don’t read or do your research.

Asiwaju play a smart one on you all , but that’s fine .

Well , have always known asiwaju to be a performer and i pray God should help his government like HE has always been helping him in the past .
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Believeintruth: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
His good friend warned the idiot, you are wasting your time chasing shadows.

Even in igbo land amongst igbos, Peter Obi you can never be president, let alone Nigeria.

Yet he won in the South east the heart of Igbo land. Oga try get sense small
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Believeintruth: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
grin

Very soon it will nullified. Savor this moment because it is your last
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Mindlog: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Themanleshey:

Nope buhari did not have any score card to show , you gullible youths led us to that 8 years punishment . You all wanted change but you don’t even know that man well enough .

We shouted but you all said it’s change you wanted , he was a former general with little or no achievement but you still voted because you don’t read history .

Tinubu used him so his party can get power , as a matter of fact tinubu is one of his critical enemy between 2003-2007 I guess but you all don’t read or do your research.

Asiwaju play a smart one on you all , but that’s fine .

Well , have always known asiwaju to be a performer and i pray God should help his government like HE has always been helping him in the past .

Who be you youths, shey I dey follow una dey vote! 😆😆😆
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Goodoldays(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2023
sammsimm:

Not possible.. we won i mean TINUBU won , so u are the one crying and wailing

Cry blood
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Jackson105: 10:13am On Mar 18, 2023
bayelsaowei:
he has stolen the future of your kids..olodo...

You're helpless and hopeless..

Stop projecting your misery on me. I am fine
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by emezuo17: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:

. You are not wise, so the 6 million plus vote that you people agreed was for Obi was all Igbos, no wonder you guys left Osibanjo and other clean Yorubas and gave us Tinubu, in the east, we know our leaders, if we go on full regionalism, Peter Obi will win the east 99%, can you guys on this forum vote for Tinubu 40% if he was to be the premier of Western region?
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by Commandoabdul(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Soludo is a failure....damage control failed ...we will vote him out when the time comes

F.oo.lish professor

Any body who publicly criticize his or her brother is not worthy to be trusted... because if you check it very well you will realize he is doing it cos of his alterior motive
but if it is the same in other tribe, it is called tribalism.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by emezuo17: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2023
sammsimm:
Senseless people...shouting Obi like he just descended from heaven. he was their Governor for 8yrs, what did he do and the good impact he made?
. How is that your problem, is any of them begging you of food.
Re: Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) by joba4luv: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Medicine after death. LP are taken over the house of representative from APGA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena / Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe / NAF Bombard Boko Haram’s Meeting Venue In Boboshe, Borno, Many Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.