Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,480 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments (57251 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment / Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos / Ephraim Nwuzi: Rivers Rep Arrested, Remanded In Prison For Inciting Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Fareke: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

This propaganda is stale. Look for something else
Sorry, I feel your pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by richie240: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nwoke stop hiding behind 'yuuts'.
You are on ur own, if una do lau-lau, una go see lau-lau!
cool
Djele:
Go and arrest him and watch the youths igbos turn this country upside down
You better ask ur fathers what happened in 1967-1970.
cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by GreyLaw(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Obi is doing the same thing MKO did and nobody is saying anything. Please arrest this dog on time .

Obi has not declared himself president. I know you don't care. You are simply one of the touts who voted Tinubu. Keep it up. Your generation unborn has been mortgaged. Nigerians who want to keep living like animals in the name of tribalism. Shame on you and your likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Akpan107(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:
When this man becomes President I can just about see him arresting anyone who disagrees with him, though I hope I'm very wrong.
He won't be the President...
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by OKOATA(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
LesbianBoy:

I thought Lalasticlala is no more a mod? Is he back?
yes
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Verbtips(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
he failed woefully but you are afriad of him
our
labour will not be in vainhe failed woefully but you are afriad of him
our
labour will not be in vain
our
labour will not be in vain angryhe failed woefully but you are afriad of him
our
labour will not be in vainhe failed woefully but you are afriad of him
our
our
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Verbtips(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
[/color] he failed woefully but his action dey fear you,first time in history that the action of an ant make the elephant afraidtongue[color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nice one
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by judedwriter(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:
When this man becomes President I can just about see him arresting anyone who disagrees with him, though I hope I'm very wrong.

That's if he becomes president o....

May 29 is still 30 days and more.

No more civilian dictatorship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by richie240: 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na dt same brain-touch brash, emotional and irrational actions of urs led to d demise of close to 3 million 500,000 Biafran.
Na d same path u still wan follow. Small time una go begin wail "Genocide".
cool
drjoshua91:

Should a repeat happen, you feel it will be like that of 1967? FOOLS... LET'S JUST BE WATCHING SHAAA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by amuwo1980: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na wa oh
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by bizzibodi(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
No peace for d wicked let him return Obi stolen mandate.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by wasuka14(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Peter Obi and especially his headless mob need to be seriously caution by security agencies. The fake news they are spreading accross differentmedia everyday is too enormous to set the country on it'stailspin. Labour party and it's support can't take power by force in a democratic setting. Visiting media houses, churches, towns and states to spread hatred will hurt obi and his movement more. Election is about number of votes you get, not about your tribes or ethnic support.
Ellupee miscreants should therefore shut the Bleep and plan for 2031 if possible.

fford:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubu-asks-security-agencies-to-caution-obi-over-inciting-comments/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Nauttyprof(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

The bolded is not true. Go and check how Hope Uzodimma became Imo state Governor, He only needs to prove that his votes were suppressed and his voters disenfranchised and lay claim to number of votes and if it's awarded and become more than the number of the votes trailing the winner the court will declare him winner. Rivers state has tangible number of voters and other states were INEC maliciously play "wuru wuru" if he proves that to court and the most of the justices agree with the evidences he will be granted the votes while subtracting it from APC. This is me being objective because I am placing it with how Uzodimma won Imo state, he went to supreme court to claim that his strong base votes were suppressed and prove it to court and the votes were awarded note the votes awarded might not necessarily mean he would have gotten that same of votes but that is how court works.

Please, don't bring up nonsense. We all knew what played out in Uzodinma's case and how it was a fraudulent judgement in the case of Supreme court. This is why the guy is forever grateful to the APC government. Uzodinma's case was also a national shame as it was reported everywhere that the judgement was a fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Dedeity: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Obi is doing the same thing MKO did and nobody is saying anything. Please arrest this dog on time .
Fools like you don't know that touching Obi at this critical stage will bring the of Nigeria as a country. Keep barking like a dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Nauttyprof(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mylove55:
don't tell me you believe idiotic pigs saying obi get 950k vote and tinubu get 150k vote,
If you believe such, how come apc win 3 Senate seat and more than 10 rep seat,
That national assembly result further prove how obi rigged in Lagos

I reason objectively and do not base my judgement on 950k vote without any proof. APC placed a fast one by increasing votes from areas like Ikorodu and Badagry. The results from these two places are what I term 'strange' results
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Interoma(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dreal1247:
President elect is the highest possible position of Tinubu. He cannot enter into that seat.
Yeebow boy, na you said that time, dat he can not win primary election, he won, he can not win presidential election, he won. He can not be sworn in! Let see what God will do!
But to be sincere, any time Tinubu sworn in, I know you will still find something to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Mylove55(f): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nauttyprof:

I reason objectively and do not base my judgement on 950k vote without any proof. APC placed a fast one by increasing votes from areas like Ikorodu and Badagry. The results from these two places are what I term 'strange' results
have you checked irev to know if the two area had strange result

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by richie240: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
He doesn't need to.
The average biafran is constantly on self-destruct mode.
cool
Believeintruth:

That is when Tinubu will set this country ablaze. He is smart enough to not try it.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Mylove55(f): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Akpan107:
He won't be the President...
that is be idiotic pigs language since 2yrs ago that tinubu will never be your president,
But today, tinubu is now your president

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nauttyprof:

Please, don't bring up nonsense. We all knew what played out in Uzodinma's case and how it was a fraudulent judgement in the case of Supreme court. This is why the guy is forever grateful to the APC government. Uzodinma's case was also a national shame as it was reported everywhere that the judgement was a fraud.

Mr man be civil, I never said I supported what happened in Imo state or that Uzodimma won the election, but I am making a reference judgement to show you that the court has precedence on such matters. Even if it is a bad judgement the court has set that as a precedence for subsequent judgement.

Uzodimma stole Imo state votes but all I am saying is the technicality of what happened has a precedence, so anywhere votes are suppressed the SC can re-award the votes and declared the plantiff winner if there is a substantial evidence.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by richie240: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
The igbos don't know him....... and he too no send una. Las-las na so una go curse and wail for another 8 years.
CSTRR:

The guy lacks strong legitimacy.

The south igbos don't know him.

So nah ndigbos wan givam d 'legitimacy' baa? grin

The north have their own vested interest and will only support him to a point.

His only backbone are the urchins in his region..

A true dodo.

Las-las shukujeku ur son will still answer "Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu" when asked in d exam who d president of Nigeria is. grin
The joke is on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by izunned: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Toluwanise247:

Evil lover, when evil it will swallow all his lovers. Those that call black white, we know them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Olavic7(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
walefresh3:
Dream on... Tinubu has won.. Their is nothing your dead parent can do about it... It is only u the igbos CASTIGATING dis man... Naa by force to be president ?
Just like your grandfather up there lied and rigged himself in through INEC. Do you even have shame at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Nauttyprof(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

Mr man be civil, I never said I supported what happened in Imo state or that Uzodimma won the election, but I am making a reference judgement to show you that the court has precedence on such matters. Even if it is a bad judgement the court has set that as a precedence for subsequent judgement.

Uzodimma stole Imo state votes but all I am saying is the technicality of what happened has a precedence, so anywhere votes are suppressed the SC can re-award the votes and declared the plantiff winner if there is a substantial evidence.

I was Civil as I never insulted you. I referred to the case. It will be a tough one as mentioned earlier as suppression of vote will also be looked into in SE.

Anyway, let's wait patiently for what the Supreme Court will do in this matter as I believe the case will end up at the Supreme Court
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Everlastingson: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
abcity2001:
Shut up. Warn your public dog. He came third not even second. Let him challenge second first before fighting for first. Idiot

Calling your own father a dog is not right, pls.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Everlastingson: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Obi is not disagreeing with him, Obi is subtly urging passions in his obidients to take action and disturb peace.

That is criminal!

Your hypocrisy stinks.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Everlastingson: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Andrelade:
Peter Obi will end in jail if he is not been careful .

Nope. Rather it's the drug lord that will end up in jail.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Everlastingson: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
boxypane:

By allowing one toil with the emotions of over 6m youths n aged? The result of Markessien (online INEC chair) did not also favour him. Obi should rather lambast the PDP for stealing second place from him.
He's in court, he should let the Polity rest sir. All his arguments/points(lies) is causing tension. That is not what Nigeria need now.

If you claim you won the election why are you afraid? You don't want him to talk about the Mandate you stole. Just know that talk about the stolen mandate will get louder. The stolen mandate will be recovered no doubt.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by MICHEAL346(m): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Video of Tinubu charging his ₣ollowers to rig the elections (and i guess in their various constituencies or local governments)

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EomOLeO9hQc
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Fareke: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Give us Biafra before we allow you rest

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos) / MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / See The Exact Crate Umaru Dikko Was Found In At Stansted Airport In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.