Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments (57165 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment / Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos / Ephraim Nwuzi: Rivers Rep Arrested, Remanded In Prison For Inciting Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Billygee2u: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2023
domDva:
Just imagine the rubbish, Godfather of thuggery and rigging structure talking. INEC structure president.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Mylove55(f): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2023
chikason22:

Shut up ole. Tell thiéfnubu to return our mandate else he won't drink water and drop the cup. Oloriburuku
continue shouting till the next 16yrs
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Badgers14: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2023
seanfer:

How old are you in 1994 that’s if you’re not given birth to in the 2000s. This is the same thing Abiola did and he end up not getting to the seat.
The case is in court already reason he should keep quiet for now.
I know you may want to reply with insults but I’m sure you have someone as old as I am in your house.

E bi like say dem just buy phone give you abi ?
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by VEXT: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2023
mutantninja:

Igbo man will be president after am dead

I will be happy to come to Ur funeral..
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Billygee2u: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2023
domDva:
Just imagine the rubbish, Godfather of thuggery and rigging structure talking. INEC structure president.
Who can save Nigerians from the wicked treasury looters who is using their illicit money tormenting the poor masses?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Lange: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2023
Obi the Chief "erection ligger" who wan "leap" where he never sow. An apostle of Josef Goebbel, an inverterate liar who believes in repeating the lies so often that it becomes the truth in the minds of his mobs who thought winning in Anambra and Lagos is synonymous to winning the entire Nigeria including Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by mutantninja: 10:53am On Mar 18, 2023
VEXT:

I will be happy to come to Ur funeral..

Lol nice one.. but I got Amaka choking on my fat shlong when I was in naija last December.. it’s my fetish feasting yeeboos girls my shlong , your wife, mom and sisters are next
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by VEXT: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2023
mutantninja:

Lol nice one.. but I got Amaka choking on my fat shlong when I was in naija last December.. it’s my fetish feasting yeeboos girls my shlong , your wife is next

Okay .keep having dirty sex with Ur mom ..

APC urchin
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by livinbygrace: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2023
LesbianBoy:
The NBC should not listen to tinubu and allow themselves to be bought like other agencies in the country angry

As for tinubu, if he thinks he can steal Peter obi mandate and rule in peace then he is a comedian angry

Not everyone is like those you support tinubu and shettima who made jonathan government ungovernable by unleashing violence. angry

Ever heard of peaceful protest before? angry

Anybody that believes Obi won the election na real MUGUN.NO KANO,NO KADUNA,NO KASTINA,NO MUSLIM VOTES FROM THE 13 CORE NORTHERN STATES,NO SOUTH WEST MUSLIM VOTES AND SOMEONE STILL BELIEVES HE WON?IS LIKE TRYING TO GET ADMISSION INTO UNIVERSITY WITOUT MATHS AND ENGLISH.MAKE UNA DEY REASON WELL NA.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by kanuchibuezeo: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2023
The way Nigeria is going, Tribalism will soon enter the medical institutions. Yourba doctors willingly killing Igbo patients and vice versa. You people should continue...
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by PremiumTech: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2023
SHIVA001:

Obi is still dreaming, shey him think say he fit win the whole 36 state with Labour party. When Pdp and Apc dey there. I Laugh. Because youths and Igbo are shouting obi obi. He think say he fit win. Listen they are saying another thing in the nothern part. Where Apc took his vote. This obi na joke. He needs to be cautioned.

Why are the youths against tinubu? Because tinubu is so corrupt. Wait until mc oluomo and agberos start killing you people in broad day light and no one can save you.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Nauttyprof:
I still don't understand how Obi wants to prove that he has the highest vote in the election and how his vote spread across 24 states. The North we know has the largest votes which I am sure Obi did not near in any case.

We also know APC rigged the election in some states but Obi trying to fight something that seems obvious with respect to having the highest number of votes and also having the votes spread across 24 states will be a great a task at the court.

I reason objectively and not by emotions. So, please, don't start tackling me based on emotions.

The bolded is not true. Go and check how Hope Uzodimma became Imo state Governor, He only needs to prove that his votes were suppressed and his voters disenfranchised and lay claim to number of votes and if it's awarded and become more than the number of the votes trailing the winner the court will declare him winner. Rivers state has tangible number of voters and other states were INEC maliciously play "wuru wuru" if he proves that to court and the most of the justices agree with the evidences he will be granted the votes while subtracting it from APC. This is me being objective because I am placing it with how Uzodimma won Imo state, he went to supreme court to claim that his strong base votes were suppressed and prove it to court and the votes were awarded note the votes awarded might not necessarily mean he would have gotten that same of votes but that is how court works.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2023
seanfer:
I think Obi should stop going to media houses to discredit the election just because he lost.
He’s in court already challenging the result and giving interviews by claiming he won the election without evidence is not good for the stability of the country.
Thank God we are not in a military regime.

The worst election held in Nigeria shouldn't be regarded as an election.....

Nigerians spent 3.5 billion naira for this election but only 2million niara was used to select the President by ignoring the BVAs records that should be sent to INEC portals from polling units .....

Let me remind you also that the same BVAs that was used to collate results from the Senatorial and House of Reps was able to be uploaded from Pulling Units but that of Presidetial was missing.....

I know you are adamant to having a better country as far as Yoruba Muslim is your President but will it end there??
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Menclothing: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

That is when Tinubu will set this country ablaze. He is smart enough to not try it.

Where is Nnamdi you said this too during is time

I push for his release am a fan
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Asour: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2023
seanfer:
I think Obi should stop going to media houses to discredit the election just because he lost.
He’s in court already challenging the result and giving interviews by claiming he won the election without evidence is not good for the stability of the country.

Funnily, what PO is doing nationally, APC bigwigs are doing in Lagos.

Where they go to TV & claim all sorts about the Lagos results. And how they won't let it happen in the gubers. As though they 'allowed' Presidential happen.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by duro4chang(m): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

Just shut up abeg you don't have sense
You are rude! Who do you think you are talking to? Who is your mate?
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Gloriagee(f): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2023
But PO's only joking like Mc Oluomo. They can't take half of what they dish out. Between Peter Obi and Mc , who's more likely to act on their threats?
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Herkim(m): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:
When this man becomes President I can just about see him arresting anyone who disagrees with him, though I hope I'm very wrong.

Peter obi the desperador , and fraudulent human being will do more than that a bronze
medalist claiming winner,

Who does that?
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Royceey(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2023
How many of your Thugs have been Arrested!
Thief!
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by SHIVA001: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2023
PremiumTech:

Why are the youths against tinubu? Because tinubu is so corrupt. Wait until mc oluomo and agberos start killing you people in broad day light and no one can save you.
Don't jump into unnecessary conclusions like that. How many report have you heard of agberos killing citizens anyhow in Lagos. Only Unknown Gunmen at the east does this Everytime. Hooliganism is everywhere in Nigeria not only in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Fearyourcreator: 11:11am On Mar 18, 2023
kollinzgee:
This man dey craze!
You dey here dey disturb , sha no shit for body
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by omogemi: 11:14am On Mar 18, 2023
The one your errand boy Oluomo dey talk nko. Did u stop him. Oga go n Siddon.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Safyqueen: 11:20am On Mar 18, 2023
fortunateme:
Thief runneth when no one pursueth. Return the stolen mandate.

Tell your ethno-religio-tribal bigotic and egocentric candidate to respect the rule of the game and go to court.

One has begun to see that his mission is to cause second civil war.
If not, a party that has no candidates at all in some states for various positions, they couldn't even fill the required number of polling agents in all polling units around the country is claiming victory by mouth over a well structured, established ruling party. No be juju be that.
The party that he is not even qualify to contest by law under it. Is he expecting any court of law in this country to declare him over Tinubu?
That will be a total call for war, a civil coup and no body will do that.

Those that voted Tinubu that are even more in number are not Nigerians or what?

Let him go and declare himself in Kano or sambisa forest. grin grin
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by domDva(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Dear, you will never even get to the level of Obi’s house help. You are not worthy . Only thuggery fits you until your fellow thugs kill you. Supporter of evil shall see evil in 100 folds

LegacyB:

Thank God he won’t be a social media president like Obi.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by chrisifeanyi: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2023
walefresh3:
he will rule u in Peace... It is only your ancestors land that will suffer the consequences... OSU Lunatic...

Mad man. Igbos will always be ahead of afonja. Fool
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Herkim(m): 11:38am On Mar 18, 2023
seanfer:

Obi peter is too desperate , is it by force to be Nigeria President. Peter obi should be duly cautioned .
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by hardbody: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:
When IF this man becomes President I can just about see him arresting anyone who disagrees with him, though I hope I'm very wrong.

Fixed.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by hardbody: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Herkim:

Obi peter is too desperate , is it by force to be Nigeria President. Peter obi should be duly cautioned .

Cautioner. Y'all stole our mandate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Herkim(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
Obi is in court already.. Why going to media out to say rubbish as usual?

Barking like a dog as usual.. Obi is a national disgrace

And also Obi is an intellectual Buffon and illiterate.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Nefort: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2023
seanfer:
He has a right of free speech to say the election was rigged even if the court says it was not rigged. It's only when he starts inciting violence that he should be called to order.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Satazaa: 11:57am On Mar 18, 2023
christistruth01:
Ojukwu did the same and sent 3 Million Precious Souls to destruction for nothing

Only for him to flee when the FG Soldiers were just about to dismantle Ojukwu's magnificently sized and shaped head with their gunfire practice

What a Pity

Ojukwu should have kept his head steady and gone down like a man
hahahaha, oh boy this is super hilarious and rib cracking, but honestly Rip to the dead on both sides of the divide, quite honestly I notice that the older generation of our Igbo brothers are not as dogmatic as the younger generation who simply don't understand the unforgettable destruction and pains that comes with senseless war like the one the late ojukwu forced on the igbos

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.