Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments (57183 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment / Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos / Ephraim Nwuzi: Rivers Rep Arrested, Remanded In Prison For Inciting Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by spiralwedge(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Somebody i am seeing in a haul by mid-year sitting next to Kanu
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Believeintruth: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
richie240:
He doesn't need to.
The average biafran is constantly on self-destruct mode.
cool

But it is clearly Tinubu that is on self destruction mode he has tried to set traps for PO but he cannot get him so he has resorted to this.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Believeintruth: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fareke:

Sorry, I feel your pain

Eyah keep consoling yourself ehnnn you don't have sense
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Everlastingson: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
solreb:

Obi scored 96% in his strongholds. Are northern states and SW states where he performed woefully his strongholds too. I am amazed that Obi that cannot get the majority votes and the spread keeps claiming what he knows he can't get and his gullible followers believe him. Obi is a pathological liar and he is hopeful that if he keeps lying it would magically become true. No way.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Everlastingson: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
solreb:

Obi scored 96% in his strongholds. Are northern states and SW states where he performed woefully his strongholds too. I am amazed that Obi that cannot get the majority votes and the spread keeps claiming what he knows he can't get and his gullible followers believe him. Obi is a pathological liar and he is hopeful that if he keeps lying it would magically become true. No way.

Stop being foolish.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by truthisgood: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Obi is doing the same thing MKO did and nobody is saying anything. Please arrest this dog on time .

Go and arrest him by yourself. You are talking because you have mouth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Fareke: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

Eyah keep consoling yourself ehnnn you don't have sense
Sifia pain!!

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Obitroy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=fford post=121830899]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubu-asks-security-agencies-to-caution-obi-over-inciting-comments/amp/

E dey caution OBI as if e hear waiting Obi speak if you no what I mean
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nauttyprof:

I was Civil as I never insulted you. I referred to the case. It will be a tough one as mentioned earlier as suppression of vote will also be looked into in SE.

Anyway, let's wait patiently for what the Supreme Court will do in this matter as I believe the case will end up at the Supreme Court

I don't think that APC will dare to raise motion about suppression of vote in SE as that is tantamount to calling for cancellation of votes. Their best line of argument will be that the number of suppressed votes is insignificant to the overall number, and again there's also the bottle neck of Abuja less 25% ( I am not saying they are correct only mentioning it as a subject to court interpretation). Like you said let us wait for the SC, if not for Wike foolishness by overplaying his hands. I would have agreed that the case is dead on arrival but with the rubbish and INEC going against their guidelines maybe the LP will eventually have a case.

The court case will actually be interesting moments. Let's wait for the proceedings to begin.Yes it will end in Supreme court.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Jacopini: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
walefresh3:
Dream on... Tinubu has won.. Their is nothing your dead parent can do about it... It is only u the igbos CASTIGATING dis man... Naa by force to be president ?

I no b igbo
Nd i knw tinubu no win

Ur messed up mentality, anybody wo critize d thief is igbo. Fool's mentality. If ur tribe like thiefs, does mean odas do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by CSTRR: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
richie240:
The igbos don't know him....... and he too no send una. Las-las na so una go curse and wail for another 8 years.

So nah ndigbos wan givam d 'legitimacy' baa? grin

Las-las shukujeku ur son will still answer "Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu" when asked in d exam who d president of Nigeria is. grin
The joke is on you.
Do you know the meaning of Edo no be Lagos?

Who knows tinubu in Rivers state, akwaibom, delta, crossriver, or bayelsa.?

E go clear for una eyes soon.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by fredylee: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Gloom, sadness, depression all over the country and beyond. No jubiliation. 'Victory' bringing mourning. Na wah!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Stone03: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

That alone doesn't prove anything that Tinubu is my headache. I stated facts which is the truth because he was not done anything in the real sense of the word

You are a core Tinubu supporter after the election. I took notice of post elections comments
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by richie240: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
That doesn't stop d fact that Ashiwaju na ur president.
Period!
cool
CSTRR:

Do you know the meaning of Edo no be Lagos?

Who knows tinubu in Rivers state, akwaibom, delta, crossriver, or bayelsa.?

E go clear for una eyes soon.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by CSTRR: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
richie240:
That doesn't stop d fact that Ashiwaju na ur president.
Period!
cool
The court still has to decide that.

Even if he becomes president, he will never enjoy legitimacy or public support.
He will never be a popular president, he will never be able to rally Nigerians and he will always be detested.

He won't achieve much.
It would just be a waste of four years.

But I am sure that as long as he answers GCFR, that is all the satisfaction you need.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Quodseverismete: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
A glorified criminal that can not respect himself, a drug smuggler, king of thuggery, fake identity, a corruption king. He is been stealing since he was born, in fact he a fraud personified.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by sunboy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:
When this man becomes President I can just about see him arresting anyone who disagrees with him, though I hope I'm very wrong.

He didn’t do that in Lagos as a governor why would he do that at federal level. He’s got bigger problems to solve.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Waterbear(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
SHIVA001:

Obi is still dreaming, shey him think say he fit win the whole 36 state with Labour party. When Pdp and Apc dey there. I Laugh. Because youths and Igbo are shouting obi obi. He think say he fit win. Listen they are saying another thing in the nothern part. Where Apc took his vote. This obi na joke. He needs to be cautioned.

I thought it's a social media party with no structure?
Why being scared
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Zedoo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Obi is doing the same thing MKO did and nobody is saying anything. Please arrest this dog on time .

MKO sponsored ThRee military coups just to get close to power. Lol.
Emilokan the first.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
The same Obi that indirectly made Tinubu the president elect.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by objobj: 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Obi talks too much.
Does not match a president begaviour. He is the only candidate moving from station to station compsining like a woman. Hi yo court period. It's only gullible people that belive in th se useless rhetoric. They are just ambition like like the way any other person will wish to see Nigeria be. In practice, it doesnt go that way.

aftrall he did not win. he was 3rd position gir that matter. Can he match Tinubu politically?

Pls k et him ho seat with his ecstasy
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by boxypane(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Everlastingson:

If you claim you won the election why are you afraid? You don't want him to talk about the Mandate you stole. Just know that talk about the stolen mandate will get louder. The stolen mandate will be recovered no doubt.
After the Governorship elections, u go hear loud talk.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Temi2468: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:
When this man becomes President I can just about see him arresting anyone who disagrees with him, though I hope I'm very wrong.

You're not wrong!
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Oneday82: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is INEC President talking. APC has become so restless lately ever Peter Obi snubbed some men who was sent by Tinubu to beg Obi.

Elections Victory needs to be celebrated not the other way rounds. The world are watching and they will act when the time is right.

Why are they scared because Obi is challenging the process? Enough reason to note that is a stolen Mandate.

Tinubu is being rejected both home and Abroad, Buhari has used him, but he is not aware, the Law and the will of the people must be prevail.

We don't need a dictator, but a true Leader accepted all over the world.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Kblawiy: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dreal1247:
President elect is the highest possible position of Tinubu. He cannot enter into that seat.

Please wake up from your dream
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by blueAgent(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
SHIVA001:

Obi is still dreaming, shey him think say he fit win the whole 36 state with Labour party. When Pdp and Apc dey there. I Laugh. Because youths and Igbo are shouting obi obi. He think say he fit win. Listen they are saying another thing in the nothern part. Where Apc took his vote. This obi na joke. He needs to be cautioned.

Shut up fool.
If he did not win ,why was I NECk afraid to upload the results as it was been voted?
Useless urchins.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by blueAgent(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dreal1247:

Not Igbos, but Nigerian youths who the previous Governments including the APC have mortgaged their future. They see a better future in the supposed to be winner of the Presidential election, Mr Peter Obi. Most of the people pushing for Mr Peter Obi are not Igbos. So remove ethnicity from the matter. We need the Government that guarantees a better future for the unborn generation.

You dey mind the Useless fools? Anyone that supports LP is automatically an Igbo person,
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by SHIVA001: 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
blueAgent:

Shut up fool.
If he did not win ,why was I NECk afraid to upload the results as it was been voted?
Useless urchins.
Ask Inec, I'm am not inec
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by blueAgent(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
mutantninja:

Lol nice one.. but I got Amaka choking on my fat shlong when I was in naija last December.. it’s my fetish feasting yeeboos girls my shlong , your wife, mom and sisters are next

Aids infected shlong, Pathetic clown.

Audio Abroad.

Yurobber Mallam dey claim Abroad.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Believeintruth: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Stone03:

You are a core Tinubu supporter after the election. I took notice of post elections comments

Lol please show me
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by obokuntravels: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Igbo people are fools and ungrateful elements, would forget forever ripped the hatred they sow God willing, they cannot ever rule this country.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by hartson(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

See this senseless election rigger o.
He has not been sworn in now he is threatening arrest.Let him call for Obi arrest and see himself under the earth realm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly / Toyin Saraki, Wife Of The Senate President, Bukola Saraki (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.