Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments (57122 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment / Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos / Ephraim Nwuzi: Rivers Rep Arrested, Remanded In Prison For Inciting Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Vinnie2000(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2023
gbolahan11:
The same thing,he claims he won without evidence

MKO went on Air live to DECLARE HIMSELF PRESIDENT of Nigeria.

Dat's why Abacha arrested him!😕

You should know there is Difference between 'I won the election'
and 'I am now the PRESIDENT of Nigeria'. 😏
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by rollywise(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2023
So this one bothers you more than what MC oluomo and his touts are doing in Lagos Scaring people from voting if they aren't voting for APC. I see the kinda government you wanna run. After swearing in, mc oluomo can kill someone and walk head high

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Backpedal: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2023
seanfer:
I think Obi should stop going to media houses to discredit the election just because he lost.
He’s in court already challenging the result and giving interviews by claiming he won the election without evidence is not good for the stability of the country.
Thank God we are not in a military regime.

Nothing wrong with what he is doing
It's only one with a guilty conscience that will be talking like this

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by SHIVA001: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Chi133:

Swear With your life that obi didn't win and see if you will not die a miserable dead.
Inec colate, announces the president elect. Court decides if it's not favourable for obi. Not me to decide who wins. And with this unnecessary frustration of yours, Be careful because BP is real.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by CSTRR: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by ecomalchemistt(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Ogun keep you dia
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by IamANigerianMan: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:
When this man becomes President I can just about see him arresting anyone who disagrees with him, though I hope I'm very wrong.
Let him try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by adunnioladipupo: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2023
fford:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubu-asks-security-agencies-to-caution-obi-over-inciting-comments/amp/

In a sane societies Obituary shiush have been arrested and be cooling down with the DSS for trying incite is tribe men on violence against the state.

He's a bad looser indeed

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Djele: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Go and arrest him and watch the youths turn this country upside down
Toluwanise247:
Obi is doing the same thing MKO did and nobody is saying anything. Please arrest this dog on time .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by lolu2019: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Dreal1247:

Not Igbos, but Nigerian youths who the previous Governments including the APC have mortgaged their future. They see a better future in the supposed to be winner of the Presidential election, Mr Peter Obi. Most of the people pushing for Mr Peter Obi are not Igbos. So remove ethnicity from the matter. We need the Government that guarantees a better future for the unborn generation.
f**k u.who are u to speak for the youths.Tinubu is the president elect and nothing Obi can do.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Scarcity234: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Wetin you tell them about MC oluomo?
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by abbasajao(m): 9:24am On Mar 18, 2023
Why is the Pitobi still crying around while the case is in court already?
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by hedonido: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2023
CSTRR:
LoL.

I am just imagining tinubu trying to arrest obi. cheesy

For the first time in his life, he would know that Nigeria is not Yorubaland.

Let him try it and see. The wrath of hell would be child's play. He wouldn't even dare.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by ArsenWinner: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Obi is doing the same thing MKO did and nobody is saying anything. Please arrest this dog on time .
ARE U SAYING ABIOLA CAME THIRD.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Mitsurugi(m): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Toluwanise247:

So MKO was a dog
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Zeezenho: 9:25am On Mar 18, 2023
I thought the inec president was trying to ask Des to caution mc olumo his favourite instrument of violence.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Goodoldays(m): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Toluwanise247:

Cry blood
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by SHIVA001: 9:25am On Mar 18, 2023
searchlight:
at least he won Lagos despite the rigging
Yes he won Lagos of course but Jagaban remain victorious.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by LegacyB: 9:25am On Mar 18, 2023
hedonido:

Shut up. Your BAT who ran a very provocative and insulting Muslim/Muslim ticket isn't the one who raised the bar of religious sentiment, it is Obi? You people are so disgusting.
Tell your Father at home to shut up his mouth. Am not your mother’s mate. Bastard!!!
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by tooth4tooth: 9:25am On Mar 18, 2023
PHIPEX:
MKO election is playing out again. Same people that supported MKO dealing himself the winner are now against Obi doing same. Let's see how it goes
Just take a look at your comparison. Does it make sense to you? Obi never won but MKO clearly did.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Goodoldays(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
Adaobi is a girl and won't stop crying

Cry blood
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by economania(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2023
The pain of victory, no easy at all.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:
When this man becomes President I can just about see him arresting anyone who disagrees with him, though I hope I'm very wrong.

What nonsense are you jabbering?

Obi is making inciteful statements despite his case being in court.

Just imagine for a moment that it was Obi that won the election, and Tinubu is going about making inciteful statements, how would Obi feel? Would his headless mob not eventually go violent?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by buzorcharles(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Nigerians wake up. We are doomed by this political devils. We will be in chains so that we know it
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Believeintruth: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2023
seanfer:
I think Obi should stop going to media houses to discredit the election just because he lost.
He’s in court already challenging the result and giving interviews by claiming he won the election without evidence is not good for the stability of the country.
Thank God we are not in a military regime.

Is your conscience disturbing you?
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by SHIVA001: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
shut up your dirty
You are shouting. Is it because of the Madness within you?? Don't shout like that on the streets oo. Yaba left straight.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Sigmundbest: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2023
The real fact is that, there was no how obi and atiku could have won the election because they were cancelling each others vote, places that were original pdp zone, lp took them, Obidients should really wake up and face the fact, obi or atiku would have won if they were united, eg atiku was presidential candidate and obi was vice, easy win but no, obi was gready and impatient, if it was like this even apc stood no chance, obi is now saying they stole his mandate, which mandate, where I even suspect lies in lp party is when gbadebo was claiming lp won Lagos with 900k vote and apc had 160k or so, that's when I knew there is something wrong, the real fact is the truth is bitter, most of this core North's didn't vote for obi, they felt he is striding on ethnicity and religion which is a turn off, also lp won Lagos, Abuja, some North's even in delta that the VP candidate of pdp is, and yet u are claiming ur mandate was stolen, please let's always reason and think rationale with facts and face reality.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Believeintruth: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
Adaobi is a girl and won't stop crying

You don't have sense
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Shekochild: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Armaggedon:
When God wants to break up a country he sends a foolish, divisive and sectional person as a leader. This is the one that will finally break up the country.

Rehoboam in mind.
Keep dreaming.... Nigeria is more complex than you think. To break Nigeria will require a bloody war and Igbos will have to win the war. Every other thing than this is a dream.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Dreal1247: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2023
dahmie2013:

Go & remove him.

He has been removed already to the glory of God.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by LegacyB: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2023
domDva:
Just imagine the rubbish, Godfather of thuggery and rigging structure talking. INEC structure president.
Thank God he won’t be a social media president like Obi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2023
LesbianBoy:
The NBC should not listen to tinubu and allow themselves to be bought like other agencies in the country angry

As for tinubu, if he thinks he can steal Peter obi mandate and rule in peace then he is a comedian angry

So, the next agenda now is to make the country ungovernable for Tinubu?

This space is not as faceless as you all think.

Even Seun placed a disclaimer there that you would be liable for your own comments.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) / Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC / Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.