Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) (41052 Views)

Lagos Thugs Impose N100 Levy On Individuals Using Yaba Pedestrian Bridge / Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters / Ministerial Nomination: Tension Grips APC As President Targets Experts, Non-apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Savechild23: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
On a day security should be checkmating irregular movement of people though I never expected much from APC led government because inec has been sold to anyone with highest level of violence (BUHARI) and highest money (TINUBU)
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Risingblue008(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
garykoeman:

Keep quiet, same things was done all over southeast during the presidential election by Igbo people.

Hmmm,
Na so ur lie reach?
With this kind of lie,
U can never make it in life,
Sorry for ur life
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by chatinent: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
olabright31:

You make noise too much. Start the war make we see. No be una start 1967? Wetin happen? You no go ever learn

Una like initial gragra for Nairaland sha. In real life, whatever you are is your business.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by jude33084(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Respect them and vote Olu APC only

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by yemi1504: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by absoluteSuccess: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:
Mobilize and defend yourselves. One Igbo man is worth three Yoruba in strength.

cheesy

guy you no go kill person. Na so una strong reach?
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by searchlight: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
I support this.

This is the type of democracy that's perfect for Nigeria.

Go to Abia State and vote for good roads and an airport.
Exactly why we call you urchin
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ObiOfLagos: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

cheesy

guy you no go kill person. Na so una strong reach?
No exaggeration. It's the truth. An average Igbo girl raised in Igboland will beat up a Yoruba male.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
NwaliE01:
APC that made you hungry, denied you access to your hard earned money, improvish poverty in the land, embezzle our collective wealth, steal our oil in a broad day light, weaponize poverty, divided us religiously and recently ethnicity.
How can a right thinking person support APC?

The only reason why you can talk and think like this is because you are exposed, enlightened and educated. Those thugs don't have these prerequisites to think rightly. That's why we keep clamouring for education. It can't be overemphasized!

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by absoluteSuccess: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

No exaggeration. It's the truth. An average Igbo girl raised in Igboland will beat up a Yoruba male.

let's have a picture proof o.

A picture is worth a thousand word, they says.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Bashirkareem31: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Lol

Pigs no show up

Exodus 20:17; Thou shalt not acovet thy neighbour's house,

AriseTV reporting voter apathy , low turn out everywhere grin

Our noisy neighbor from accross the Niger would regret ever trying to dominate and covet the land Eledumare gave Yoruba

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ObiOfLagos: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

let's have a picture proof o.
No need. Go and look and provoke an Igbo to fight and make sure that no one interferes just so you can gauge accurately. Ensure to fight fairly.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Hussein035: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

You see yourself. This is the reason you people must be sent away from Lagos. You believe you people are the citizens of Nigeria. So Yoruba and Hausa votes must not count. One Igbo vote equal 3 Yoruba or Hausa votes.

Pls pls pls take your stupidity to your sadeast then vote whoever you want but for Lagos we love APC for now

God punish grandiose set of people in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ORIAYO70(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
garykoeman:

Keep quiet, same things was done all over southeast during the presidential election by Igbo people.

Even this igbo urchin did same in Enugu during presidential...
Just today over 140 thugs was arrested but they will not tell u that... Useless failed people.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ObiOfLagos: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hussein035:

You see yourself. This is the reason you people must be sent away from Lagos. You believe you people are the citizens of Nigeria. So Yoruba and Hausa votes must not count. One Igbo vote equal 3 Yoruba or Hausa votes.

Pls pls pls take your stupidity to your sadeast then vote whoever you want but for Lagos we love APC for now

God punish grandiose set of people in Nigeria
Read again. This time in English.

I have spoken
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by proprince(m): 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nobody has AK to waste these fools?
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Topmaike007(m): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
garykoeman:

aridin show us proof
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by mikelopez: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2023

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Formation10: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
garykoeman:

get sense you say no comot waiting dey your eyes before you dey go comot somebody own
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by leisuretym: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Photoshoped and Videoshoped videos by Obedients ELu P , their recently found love in propaganda is second to none.
That video was shot in 2019 and that was not the original audio on it, this Is handwork of ELu P boys , the Lying Obedient Party led by OBI the Lair

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by absoluteSuccess: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:
No need. Go and look and provoke an Igbo to fight and make sure that no one interferes just so you can gauge accurately. Ensure to fight fairly.

O boy na person you wan send go jail you dey find. I'm out for good. I was expecting you to show me the tuberlegs as proof, but you must be clever don't you?.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Invest4growth: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is pay back time. Surely. A similar situation happened in so many areas during Presidentrial - Ojodu, Ijora badia, surulere, Alimosho etc. The momentum was for Obi anyway. The people that suffered during the February election are returning the favour
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by yommen: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

Na why unna dey always cry they hate you! They use their mouth to attract hatred to themselves and still cry they are hated.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by horgarzer(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:
Na die be that ooo. Suicide mission. Don't start what you won't see to finish
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Ikea81: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:
People less than 20 threatening a whole street

Alimosho is peaceful so is Ikeja sha

People are going about voting there legitimate businesses of the day

No shaking at all

For Alimosho, we don take over agbero since. Agbero dey see me dey greet me well with two hands up. Other Lagosians need to start taking their power back.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Raf4: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
mikelopez:
They will all be killed one by one

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1637044448021430274?t=k7SNPpqdZxQsqIYTDIDQVw&s=19

I hope you'll not come here to wail when the table turns against you soon.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by mikelopez: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Raf4:

I hope you'll not come here to wail when the table turns against you soon.

Which table
I can personally sponsor 1M AK47 free to Igbos to defend themselves

Facts grin
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Dododawa01: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Go out and vote and take pictures. Na empty threats.

Why u no carry your family go there and if your area is peaceful and u dnt need to tell people nah empty threat wen some people have lost their life.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by makavalley(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Joebayo217:
since this one wey never chop dey ask if I don chop I for tell u to drop account make I wire u money but omo d way u talk it's irritating

come! weh you, you think say na everybody be those online beggars after dem cap finish una go wire change give dem ? l be like those crop of humans? park well my friend
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by pacespot(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

grin I actually find this funny. How?
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Sholaco: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
It's their land grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole / Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) / EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.