Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) (41065 Views)

Lagos Thugs Impose N100 Levy On Individuals Using Yaba Pedestrian Bridge / Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters / Ministerial Nomination: Tension Grips APC As President Targets Experts, Non-apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Backpedal: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
I support this.

This is the type of democracy that's perfect for Nigeria.

Go to Abia State and vote for good roads and an airport.

See this moronn
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Billygee2u: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:
People less than 20 threatening a whole street

Alimosho is peaceful so is Ikeja sha

People are going about voting there legitimate businesses of the day

No shaking at all
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Billygee2u: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Quest7777:
Consequence of our joke of Police failing to arrest that Uluomo.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Billygee2u: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:
Mobilize and defend yourselves. One Igbo man is worth three Yoruba in strength.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by bakynes(m): 11:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Prenonjebose:

Obama was US actually. I used the word cosmopolitan. The Cosmopolitan nature of a place doesn't negate the fact that there are aborigines, it only describes the futility of excluding any body of any ethnic extract from electoral process. This is because the true locals are not just people that speak or understand the local language, but those whose ancestral homes can be traced to villages or towns in their domiciled location, in this case Lagos. If that logic is duly followed, some people claiming to be lagosians by virtue of having ethnicity cannot be regarded as such. Sunak and Obama I mentioned are to show to you what happens in cosmopolitan states. That term "no man's land" can't be correct in the face of what I have said, but it only shows the diversity of a place. Both of them enjoyed all those things you mentioned, and still went on to attain the highest office in the land. As long as anyone was allowed to register for the voting process as a constitutional right, then the person cannot be expected to fail in doing so
I am not an illiterate, I have lived in Britain before and travel to the US occasionally, I just made a mistake with Obama for UK. I know where both belong. Nigeria is country of different tribes. I don't think this issue would be like this if some tribe was not making some unguarded statements.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Dynamicbliss: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2023
So sanwo olu nor fit call he people abi
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Acidosis(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2023
muykem:
You can go out and die. Have you not heard that " whatever a son of soil does is right "

I am out and I've voted. cheesy

After counting my votes, I will return to my house jejely and go back to my work.

You should be more worried that, starting from Monday, you will have more thugs and traffic robbers to contend with on your way to work. grin grin 1 million boys are back to the streets of Lagos and they won't be returning to their hideouts anytime soon grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Agunesinjaweola: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2023
When will the Easterners learn and emulate the Northerners by going home to vote for their preferred Candidates and stop worrying about the Yoruba matters

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Billygee2u: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2023
tuoyoojo:
A country where impunity reigns supreme
lawless zoo Country
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ObiOfLagos: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:

Just like Ojukwu, you want to trick innocent Igbos into destruction.
Asking people to defend themselves is now offensive but threatening and attacking them is not?

Look at yourself in the mirror and repeat "I'm a hypocrite" seven times.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by muykem: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

After counting my votes, I will return to my house jejely and go back to my work.

You should be more worried that, starting from Monday, you will have more thugs to contend with on your way to work. grin grin 1 million boys are back to the streets of Lagos and they won't be returning to their hideouts anytime soon grin
It's better to have more thugs. The is more than a political battle but battle to defend our culture and heritage. Igbo will never determine who rules Lagos.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by worldclass68(m): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

Ok ....dey play

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Okorietitus: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

Asking people to defend themselves is now offensive but threatening and attacking them is not?

Look at yourself in the mirror and repeat "I'm a hypocrite" seven times.

Okay then, go out and fight for democracy. Those thugs are human beings like you, go out and face them. Lagos is no man's land, fight for Lagos. Blood for blood, they cannot beat you. Go out there and fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Tobianojoel(m): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:
Try it. Do you know the meaning of pogrom? It's like to kpai dey hungry u
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Acidosis(m): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2023
muykem:
It's better to have more thugs. The is more than a political battle but battle to defend our culture and heritage. Igbo will never determine who rules Lagos.

Okay grin grin
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Okorietitus: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

You should be more worried that, starting from Monday, you will have more thugs and traffic robbers to contend with on your way to work. grin grin 1 million boys are back to the streets of Lagos and they won't be returning to their hideouts anytime soon grin

Leave Lagos and face the East. Carry truck and climb Niger bridge and see what we are suffering here.
Every fool facing Lagos not realising that Alaigbo is lost already.
If we don't fix up Alaigbo, where will you go to when they chase you out of Lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Slynation(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Which part of Lagos is this...I wonder why shitty people be doing shitty things for Politicians who doesn't give a shit about them...
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by garykoeman: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Asking someone to keep quite for calling out people threatening innocent people is supporting evil.

The evil you support today must come to you, mark it somewhere.
U people are biased and tribalistic in ur reasoning
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ChristianMuslim: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2023
I support them, come out na, come and do ellu p.. that your 74 will be in hell
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Teeroyzimma: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Slynation:
Which part of Lagos is this...I wonder why shitty people be doing shitty things for Politicians who doesn't give a shit about them...
Fadeyi

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by emilo2bad: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Go out and vote and take pictures. Na empty threats.
while you hide under the bed and instruct people to go out, nobody take you serious
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Putinofrussia: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:
No wonder less than 200 Yoruba soldiers defeated batallion of Igbo armies in Ore war.
Cowards.Just mouthy.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ObiOfLagos: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2023
Putinofrussia:

No wonder less than 200 Yoruba soldiers defeated batallion of Igbo armies in Ore war.
Cowards.Just mouthy.
Even at age 100 years, I will still get you good even with walking stick in one hand.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Princessogaraya(f): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2023
garykoeman:

Keep quiet, same things was done all over southeast during the presidential election by Igbo people.

Where is the video? Publish it online or stop making noise
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Princewell2012(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Nice2023:

Liar.
Instead of u to condemn this but u refused to have sense all because of tribalism.

May heaven reward u according to ur thoughts.

Don't mind him he is just showing us nonsense picture as evidence , where is the video so we can watch it ourselves . Ordinary picture is not a good evidence. It could be something else that causes the aguement. Even the Lagos commissioner of police does not even believe a video evidence how much an ordinary pictures .
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
I support this.

This is the type of democracy that's perfect for Nigeria.

Go to Abia State and vote for good roads and an airport.

Since you support this, may ur entire generation live the thug life these youths are living. May ur entire lineage hence forth be known for thuggery and violence. Please say amen
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by tubolancer(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
fixitbyjal:
All I know is SANWO is coasting to victory
I love Sanwo, more respect and love.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Freethinker87: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
I dey my polling unit make dem come outside.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Cheap propaganda thread,people don't vote finish for ikorodu and ketu go house.Voting no be the matter,it is the inec Calling the shots,if inecc wants won do wayoo,no body fit stop inecc ,bvas sef is easiest to manipulate
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ishie148(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
If their way are pure, why are they worried. With their evil threat they will still loose
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Mraphel: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Quest7777:
Consequence of our joke of Police failing to arrest that Uluomo.
Igbo place is not Lagos at all or anywhere in the SW if MC oluomo is arrested my of your people will be arrested too.
Go to the SE where u belong and control the affairs of Igbo there.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by xamuel17(m): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Lol

Pigs no show up

Exodus 20:17; Thou shalt not acovet thy neighbour's house,

AriseTV reporting voter apathy , low turn out everywhere grin

Our noisy neighbor from accross the Niger would regret ever trying to dominate and covet the land Eledumare gave Yoruba

A poor man is always a loyal slave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Member Dressed As Woman Arrested In Yola By Soldiers (photos) / DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs / Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.