Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) (41073 Views)

Lagos Thugs Impose N100 Levy On Individuals Using Yaba Pedestrian Bridge / Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters / Ministerial Nomination: Tension Grips APC As President Targets Experts, Non-apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by lsoul: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2023
People are not voting today, after a disappointing presidential election. Vote doesn't count
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Bigprick9inches: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Some Naija youths are just useless especially the agberos. This is another reason why I will never give any agbero wey beg me money shi shi

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by niyisky: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2023
While you sit in your bedbugs infected room drinking garri, you are encouraging others to mobilise.
That was how they mobilised few months ago at Alaba against thugs, we all know the result. Just dey play

The day Yoruba's go reason una matter as them reason Hausa's matter, nah that day you go know say the gentleness of a tiger is not weakness.

ObiOfLagos:
Mobilize and defend yourselves. One Igbo man is worth three Yoruba in strength.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by pope1477(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2023
I no blame them , I blame MC olu Omo that started it .. bloody illiterate…
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by factcheckmmm: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Nn
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by xynerise: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2023
The country is messed up. The Police has been compromised

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by lendahand(m): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Empty threats indeed
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by muykem: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Go out and vote and take pictures. Na empty threats.
You can go out and die. Have you not heard that " whatever a son of soil does is right "
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by sencekompis: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2023
IPOB ASSOCIATES IN CONJUNCTION
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by chatinent: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2023
If war start, I hope each tribe will stand alone and not attach to another tirbe?
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Imagine. Nonsense people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by TUTU147: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Any igbo man or woman death on this election in lagos will have a great retaliation,no one should put nigeria into another civil war.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by lockheed55(m): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Wow
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Saidfx(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2023
OneCandleAway:
I expect Labour Party to put in place mechanisms for safety of voters. You can't expect people to put their lives at risk to secure your vote while you do nothing to also aid in securing their lives

LP is southeast dominated party
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by GeneralPulal: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2023
If SE thugs can intimidate people not to vote Apc because they believed SE is LP stronghold, then why not..

You do me, I do you, man no go Vex..

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Nice2023(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2023
garykoeman:

Keep quiet, same things was done all over southeast during the presidential election by Igbo people.

Liar.
Instead of u to condemn this but u refused to have sense all because of tribalism.

May heaven reward u according to ur thoughts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Dentidon: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2023
They're omo Nile. You can't call their land no man's land yet expect smile! Don't provoke us.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by muykem: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2023
xynerise:
The country is messed up. The Police has been compromised
Police cannot also stop Igbo youth from refusing Kumuyi to organise his crusade in Abia state then.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2023
Slaves
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by NwaliE01: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2023
APC that made you hungry, denied you access to your hard earned money, improvish poverty in the land, embezzle our collective wealth, steal our oil in a broad day light, weaponize poverty, divided us religiously and recently ethnicity.
How can a right thinking person support APC?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by factcheckmmm: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
I support this.

This is the type of democracy that's perfect for Nigeria.

Go to Abia State and vote for good roads and an airport.

You are mad ,, Abi you are waiting for Niger Delta oil

We are waiting for you

(

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2023
APC is the lost divisive and most dangerous party that ever existed and its a yoruba party ... their modus operandi is based on tribalism ... even fulani no bad like this

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by tammie24: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2023
They don tell you be that

If you like do anyhow

You will know who owns Lagos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Killermamba: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2023
garykoeman:

Keep quiet, same things was done all over southeast during the presidential election by Igbo people.
odé u dey there? Did you see any video? Empty brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Biodun556(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2023
funshint:
Na today una go know who get Lagos....all these una Chestbeating grin

Let go out and receive their death.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by akwarandu(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
I support this.

This is the type of democracy that's perfect for Nigeria.

Go to Abia State and vote for good roads and an airport.

Evil will never depart from ur house hold continue

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by riverbird: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2023
One gun shot now you won't see them again.....
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by stillme231: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2023
All this nonsense can only happen in that shit hole city... Dem see una finish.. agbero wey never baf ..u can't say such in Benin, na die u wan die be that

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by N3TRAL: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2023
factcheckmmm:

You are mad ,, Abi you are waiting for Niger Delta oil

We are waiting for you

(

You're very stupid. My State feeds Nigeria. I be correct Niger Delta blood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by lildush(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2023
This is what tinubu want to turn Nigeria into... God is not sleeping

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by forgiveness: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) / Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment / Igbo Women Pushing Bus That Stuck In The Mud On Their Way To Okorocha Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.