Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) (41066 Views)

Lagos Thugs Impose N100 Levy On Individuals Using Yaba Pedestrian Bridge / Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters / Ministerial Nomination: Tension Grips APC As President Targets Experts, Non-apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:
People less than 20 threatening a whole street

Alimosho is peaceful so is Ikeja sha

People are going about voting there legitimate businesses of the day

No shaking at all

I think it's in areas they feel they have the number to cause disruption...

I just voted at Iyana-Ipaja area, Akinwunmi PU, close to Araromi busstop... Very peaceful, didn't spend up to 3minutes for the entire process

Food and snacks was organised by the parties, surprisingly, they shared to even agents of other political parties, irrespective of whether they lost the previous election in that unit or not

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by samwillyco1(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2023
There are joking according to Nigerian police

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Ishilove: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2023
APC and thuggery are twins. Anyone who supports a party that resorts to using vagabonds, thugs and intimidation to cow people into doing their will is as bad as the thugs themselves. Hopeless bunch
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by olabright31: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2023
NSK4U:

Your demi ancestoral god @awo said to Gowon; If by any chance the Igbos are allowed to exit Nigeria, Yorubas too will go.
North at some point wanted to exit Nigeria, only Yorubas keep begging for unity due to their laziness to fend for themselves and fear of starvation if other tribes leave them yet they are ingrates. If you are not leeches and parasites, why are you forever begging for unity of other tribes with you?

Yorubas beg yet you wan die for their land claiming it as yours? It is your pride that make you feel you can survive as a land-locked nation if you seceed. Oh I forgot, you land grabbers have lumped Niger Delta region to steal their oil and ports. Zik thought Igbos can dominate but other tribes saw your plans and put you in your right place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by OneCandleAway(f): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2023
ufotunang:
...ok what do you expect LP should had done for their voters, supporters

It's too late for them. They could have hired mercenaries. To stay in hot spots.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ObiOfLagos: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2023
SOFTSKILL:

Osu delusion, Yet Ojukwu ran away when Obasanjo approached his Anambra homeland. Dey play Osu
How many people actually fought the war against the Igbos.

It was Biafra against the world.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ufotunang: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
I support this.

This is the type of democracy that's perfect for Nigeria.

Go to Abia State and vote for good roads and an airport.
...but labour party candidate is a yoruba man like them...not Igbo....so it's a Yoruba that will still be the governor even if it's Labour party that wins...not Igbo .so no difference.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by christistruth01: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2023
Throwback:
This reminds me of how the APC supporter was harassed at the polling unit in the SouthEast.

Many igbos on this forum supported the harassment.
[size=8pt][/size]

The Anambra man who went viral for dancing to Tinubu's victory was murdered a few days later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by SenatePresdo(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2023
garykoeman:

don't know where I supported evil.

But whatever you wish for me will be yours as well.

Asking someone to keep quite for calling out people threatening innocent people is supporting evil.

The evil you support today must come to you, mark it somewhere.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Larryton(m): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2023
What do you expect when telling people their land is no man's land, they will do everything possible to proof to you that the land belongs to them. People who started it shouldn't complain.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by shegra58: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Kabirudeen25:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR6BgJvGf6I&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

They have started this early morning.
Where are our security forces?
Will Lagos police tell us this one too is a joke?

https://twitter.com/redcap_blondie/status/1636990125291761665?s=19

https://twitter.com/dammiedammie35/status/1636989088745025537?s=19

https://twitter.com/dammiedammie35/status/1637002398815203328?t=jk4jmFa8d3XxgdOkxsfU5Q&s=19
Lagos is a no man's land now

The owners of the land don take over their land Nyanmiri stay off grin
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by garykoeman: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2023
wallarwallar:
Dis also happened in fhe South East but you won't see it on social media but na lagos be dere problem and how are u sure dis @ nt Labour supporters to score cheap poinr.
Even with the developmental stride of past and present governor of Lagos State abeg sanwo deserve to win convincingly anyone against it is an enemy of the State.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Instead of calling him, why not locate him and deal with him so all these will stop
Send his location.I go deal with am one on one if agbero and mopol no follow am Waka.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Throwback: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2023
christistruth01:
[size=8pt][/size]

The Anambra man who went viral for dancing to Tinubu's victory was murdered a few days later

I even forgot that detail.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by nony43(m): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2023
garykoeman:

Keep quiet, same things was done all over southeast during the presidential election by Igbo people.

Stop being stupid.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by nony43(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
I support this.

You support violence? It will swallow you. Do they pay taxes in Abia state.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2023
garykoeman:

Keep quiet, same things was done all over southeast during the presidential election by Igbo people.

Your uncle who could find money to travel to Lagos State from the hills of OSU state heard it from the wheel barrow pushers , came back and you all gathered to hear the news coming from the great Lagos State.......lols ......

Very pathetic condition
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by nonhuman(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2023
garykoeman:

show prof
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Princewell2012(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:
People less than 20 threatening a whole street

Alimosho is peaceful so is Ikeja sha

People are going about voting there legitimate businesses of the day

No shaking at all

Threathning should not be considered as a joke in Nigeria . It is not everyone that have the liver to fight, the security agent should go after them, after all why were they employed in the first place.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by SOFTSKILL: 11:14am On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

How many people actually fought the war against the Igbos.

It was Biafra against the world.

France supported Biafra
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ObiOfLagos: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2023
SOFTSKILL:

France supported Biafra
And which other country?

How many countries supported Nigeria?
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Aguogba(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Samfloxin:
Good luck to Nigeria, I don't belong there again
Aswear, most Nigerians including some educated ones don't even know what freedom and political liberation feels like. They're mostly irredeemable.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Prenonjebose: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2023
bakynes:

They pay taxes and enjoy the amenities and infrastructures together with the indigenes. Other tribes go to Lagos state subsidised schools, enjoy almost free health care and ride on the same paved road as the indigenes, enjoy subsidised BRT. Local politics should be left to Locals. Obama and Sunak where chosen by not just the Indian people but also by Majority of the English people. Obama doesn't go about shouting the UK is no man's land.
Obama was US actually. I used the word cosmopolitan. The Cosmopolitan nature of a place doesn't negate the fact that there are aborigines, it only describes the futility of excluding any body of any ethnic extract from electoral process. This is because the true locals are not just people that speak or understand the local language, but those whose ancestral homes can be traced to villages or towns in their domiciled location, in this case Lagos. If that logic is duly followed, some people claiming to be lagosians by virtue of having ethnicity cannot be regarded as such. Sunak and Obama I mentioned are to show to you what happens in cosmopolitan states. That term "no man's land" can't be correct in the face of what I have said, but it only shows the diversity of a place. Both of them enjoyed all those things you mentioned, and still went on to attain the highest office in the land. As long as anyone was allowed to register for the voting process as a constitutional right, then the person cannot be expected to fail in doing so
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Godsonkemz(m): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2023
The residents are cowards. So none of them owns a gun or cutlass to disperse these urchins.
Try this in my area if you are tired of living as we would treat you like robbers.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ufuosman(m): 11:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Some people no dey tire
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Menclothing: 11:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Election is done and dusted we have voted best individual in Lagos a talented experienced man
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Fearyourcreator: 11:20am On Mar 18, 2023
garykoeman:

You dey mind them
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Fearyourcreator: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2023
funshint:
Na today una go know who get Lagos....all these una Chestbeating grin
Yesterday some boys don gather say dem go collect say make them go anambra go dey do nonsense
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Okorietitus: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:
Mobilize and defend yourselves. One Igbo man is worth three Yoruba in strength.

Just like Ojukwu, you want to trick innocent Igbos into destruction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Fearyourcreator: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
I support this.

You dey mind those mumuni
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Backpedal: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2023
[img][/img]
garykoeman:

That's a lie

Stop lying
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ebufa: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Samfloxin:
Good luck to Nigeria, I don't belong there again

Come and join IPOB Una no gree!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? / Olayinka Omigbodun: Ojukwu, Who Ordered My Father’s Execution Was His Friend / Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.